Christmas with Summer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~ ~ ~

At long last we finally heard Aaron and Summer leave the bedroom and come into the den. As we sat anxiously waiting amid the crackling sounds of the fire, Aaron whispered to her a few times before saying, "Okay, guys, you can open your eyes now."

Whatever reaction Summer was expecting from us when we opened our eyes, I'm sure it certainly wasn't the one she received, which was utter...stunned silence.

We were all too awed to speak.

Backlit by the fire, appearing less an earthly woman than a spirit descended from the heavens, there stood Summer before us.

John finally said, "New number one, and nothing will ever top this. No way. This time I'm absolutely sure."

Rising from the couch to go to them, I think he surprised us all when he hugged Aaron instead of Summer. "I can't believe you did it," he grinned, slapping him on the back, then he knelt before Summer. Bringing her hand to his lips for a soft kiss, he looked into her eyes. "Never...no one..." he said quietly.

That was it. Returning to his feet, he headed straight for his room.

Clearly at a loss as to what had just happened, Summer turned first to me, then to Dave, who broke the ice by going over to shake Aaron's hand. When I got up to join them, Dave shook mine too.

"This is it. We're doing this tonight," he said determinedly.

We both nodded, and he gave me a big hug.

Watching us, Aaron grinned, and Summer looked even more confused.

Dave turned to take her hands. "Summer, I want you to know that tonight will be the greatest honor of my life. No mere words could ever express how I truly feel, so let me simply say...thank you."

Then, just like John, he kissed her hands before taking off to his room.

Aaron and I hugged, and he thanked me for the gift of Summer. I shook his hand, warmly thanking him in turn. Explaining that he needed to start getting ready for the party, he gave our blushing girl a final hug before collecting his things and heading to the bathroom.

With my heart doing somersaults, I took Summer's hands. Gazing at her in wonder, I was quite literally amazed. Even though I'd seen my beautiful girl so many times before, it felt as if I was seeing her for the very first time, and I couldn't believe my eyes.

Meanwhile, Summer remained at a total loss. "What...what's happening? What just happened here?" she stammered, concern etched on her face, her eyes welling up when she saw that mine had already begun to spill. "Jake, tell me! Did I do something wrong?"

Taking her in my arms for a crushing hug, I simply wouldn't let go. Since she didn't know what else to do, she began stroking my back while searching my eyes, until finally I whispered, "No, baby, you did nothing wrong. Everything you did was incredibly right."

"Then what's wrong? Why are you crying, and why didn't anyone say anything?"

"They did, baby. They said everything. Didn't you hear them?"

"Why did they all leave?"

"They had to, angel. Except for Aaron, I don't think they could handle it. You even made John go speechless."

"Honey, I don't get it."

"Shhh. You will. I promise, you will."

She looked closely at me. "Jake, at least tell me you're okay. Tell me what you're thinking."

"Summer, I never dreamed there could be someone like you. I swear, you've done something so amazing to my heart that I can't even begin to comprehend it. I almost don't believe you're real, much less that you're actually mine."

"But I am yours, Jake, and I always will be, for as long as you'll have me. Please, tell me what just happened here. Why did everyone act that way, and what was all that with John and Aaron?"

"Summer, Aaron surpassed anything any of us could have ever imagined. With the simplest creation he revealed the most exquisite beauty, complemented by dazzling extravagance. Baby, if I tell you something, will you promise to keep it a secret? It's not hurtful or anything, but I really do need you to keep this to yourself. You'll know why, once I tell you."

"Okay, I promise," she whispered.

"Honey, the things you're wearing right now are worth much more than what both of us combined earn in a year. Everything you have on is real."

Summer was stunned. "I know Aaron said it was all real, but...how...how could that be?" she asked, stammering again. "You're telling me these things cost something like a hundred thousand dollars, and Aaron is justgiving them to me?"

"More like a quarter million, and that's just for the panties."

Summer gasped, and her hands went to her mouth.

"Okay," I continued, "Christmas Day, when you and Dave were at the beach, John and I went with Aaron to see a friend of his at some specialty jewelry store in Beverly Hills. We watched as the guy showed Aaron a dozen or so different pieces, including a few of the things you're wearing now. After Aaron spoke to the guy in private, we all left, and he never said another word about it. I guess we figured he didn't find anything he really liked, and was just humoring the guy by checking out his crazy stuff. He must have arranged for the purchase then. You know he disappeared for a good part of the day yesterday, so that's probably when he picked everything up.

"The only thing we saw him choose was your arm bracelet. Once we left Beverly Hills, he took us to a little shop in Santa Monica. Again, despite it being Christmas Day, he had a friend waiting there. They'd obviously already talked about the bracelet because the woman had it ready for him, and it was the only thing she showed him. He got her to agree to change it around a little, although she said she would need a few days. He told her that was fine, as long as she could definitely have it done by today. When she promised she would, he went ahead and paid for it, and we took off.

"Baby, we thought that was all he was getting you, so that's why John hugged him just now. He knows what Aaron did for you, and for all of us. That's why you can't let Aaron know that I told you any of this. We don't want to embarrass him."

"I won't, Jake, I promise. Still, why would he do that, and how can he even afford to do something so crazy?"

"I can't answer your first question, except to say that he was really blown away by the generosity of your gift. Summer, Aaron loves you. He truly loves you. He thinks you're magic."

As I described Aaron's feelings for her, the joy in Summer's azure eyes was too beautiful for words.

"To answer your second question, Aaron is a wealthy man. He isn't just a software designer. He owns his own software company. Although he's never done anything like this before, he can definitely afford it. You should also know that Dave with his construction company is very well off too, and please don't mention that either. John and I are the paupers of our little group, but you know what? John has always been happier than any of us, at least until I met you. Now they all take a back seat to me."

I smiled, and she finally began to relax. Pulling away from me, she gently touched her arm bracelet. "This is amazing," she said, clearly awestruck.

"It better be," I grinned. "That little fella cost twenty-something grand."

Summer gasped again, quickly snatching her hand away as if she'd just touched a hot stove.

Laughing, I whispered, "Baby, if you think that's bad, your necklace was nearly as much as your panties."

Her face turned white. "You can't be serious," she whispered. "Please tell me you're joking."

"Sorry, sweetie, but none of this is a joke, so I need you to do me a big favor. The next time you get all excited and take your panties off for some horny frat boys at the beach, please make sure you're not wearingthese panties, okay?"

Guffawing, she punched me in the shoulder. "Okay, fine," she giggled, "I'll try to remember that, but I'm pretty sure my horny frat boys just want to fuck me, not rob me."

"Yes, I suppose you're right," I laughed. "All they ever want is this...."

Reaching between her legs to grasp her single strand of pearls, I gently pulled it through her silky wet pussy lips.

"Mmmm, now that feeling is definitely priceless," she grinned, wriggling her hips in response to the pearlspop-pop-popping her clit.

She let me tease and caress her gorgeous pussy for a few more moments before sighing happily, "Okay, so this is all real? You guys aren't just messing with me again?"

"That's right, and remember...the night is still young. If you think for even a second that John and Dave don't also have some very special plans for you this evening, then you're not only wildly beautiful, you're certifiably insane."

She beamed in my arms. "Fine, I'll play along, at least until you all turn into pumpkins at the stroke of midnight. Just make sure you guys keep a close eye on me tonight. If these things really are worth as much as you say, I won't be safe wearing them in public. In case you hadn't noticed, this sheer scarf doesn't exactly hide anything. Anyone can see me, including all these jewels," she said, grinding her pussy on my hand.

"That's a good point. After tonight, you should probably only wear the arm bracelet. Maybe you can wear the anklet and earrings sometimes too, but we'll need to keep your necklace and panties in a safe-deposit box, only bringing them out for special occasions. You're definitely wearing them tonight, though. This is your gift to Aaron."

"I know, I know," she said, again sighing happily. "So...what now?"

"Now we wait for the guys. Remember, I'm like you tonight. They get to pick whatever they want, and we both have to go along with it. I guess they'll let us know what to do."

"Yes, we will," said Dave, rejoining us in the living room. Aaron and John were right on his heels, both looking mighty dapper. In fact, they were all wearing nice suits, and Dave had a long coat draped over his forearm. "Summer, it's time to redeem my gift, which means the first order of business is to tell these other guys to...let's see here...how did you put it...."

Pausing, he reached into his coat to pull out Summer's little scroll. "Here we go. It says, 'You could choose a group activity, or maybe you'd prefer something more intimate involving just the two of us, leaving the others to sit around sucking eggs as they imagine all the fun we're having!' And that's exactly what I'm going to do. You guys can sit around sucking eggs while I go enjoy a night out on the town with the most beautiful woman in the world. We'll catch up with you later at the hotel. Don't worry about us, I'll make sure we don't miss the evening's festivities."

After helping Summer with her coat, he offered her his arm, grinning, "Come on, gorgeous, let's blow this popsicle stand. Our chariot awaits!"

Beaming brightly, she hooked their elbows together, and we watched as he escorted her out the front door and down the walkway to where a stretch limousine idled at the curb. A giant of a man sporting a completely shaved head stood by the open door at the rear of the white limo, beckoning Dave and Summer inside. When Summer turned back to us, we all waved to her. Laughing, she gave us a cute little wave in return before removing her coat and handing it to the very appreciative chauffeur, whose furtive glances immediately strayed to her naked breasts and bare pussy. Dave held his arm high over her head; like a ballerina, she reached up to take his hand. Flashing another brilliant smile, she executed a perfect pirouette, arching her back and even kicking up a heel. Giggling sweetly, she twirled with glee, finishing with an elegant curtsy.

Dave climbed in first so he could assist her into the car, and after she kissed the grinning chauffeur on the cheek, she blew everyone a kiss.

Our final vision was of Summer leaning forward to step inside, her firm breasts swaying freely beneath her sheer blue scarf. Her flawless legs parted, her gorgeous ass sparkled, then she was gone.

~ ~ ~

"So, my handsome prince, now that you've kidnapped me, where will you be taking me?"

Summer was fully back into the happy swing of things. Although she still didn't quite know how to feel about the enormity of Aaron's gift, she was determined not to overthink it. Instead, she was simply going to savor every moment of what was turning out to be the most magical night of her life.

Looking around the limo, she noticed a bucket of chilled champagne; she saw a silver tray of bonbons, and a beautiful presentation of long-stem roses in glass vases; she heard smooth jazz guitar from Lee Ritenour playing softly in the background. Everything was pure elegance and decadent luxury, and she felt herself surrendering to its warm embrace.

"I'm taking you where I want to go, of course," Dave grinned.

"Oooh, now you're going to be Mister Mystery Man too? Do I need to be blindfolded?"

"No blindfolds. I would never deprive myself the privilege of getting lost in your enchanting eyes. Sweetheart, you'll find out soon enough where we're going. In the meantime, tell me about yourself. Tell me all your hopes and dreams."

Laughing, Summer climbed up into his lap, offering herself in the same position he'd requested for her spanking. "All my dreams have already come true, and the only thing I'm hoping for right now is a little more of what you did to me last night," she said, wiggling her ass invitingly. With a sexy grin she purred, "Whack whack, rub rub, isn't that how it goes?"

Caressing her beautiful bottom, Dave chuckled good-naturedly. "Spankings must be doled out sparingly, angel, otherwise they lose all meaning. You were bad last night, so you earned yourself a spanking. You've been nothing but good tonight. Do you know what that earns you?"

"What does it earn me?" she asked, flashing a hopeful look while coyly batting her eyes.

"You get the rub rub, without the whack whack."

"Mmmm, I think I can live with that," she grinned, lifting her ass into his hands.

The intercom beeped, and Dave pressed it. "Yes?"

"Sir, we're about to arrive at our first stop," said the chauffeur.

"Okay, thanks."

Summer playfully pouted when Dave asked her to sit up, saying he needed to run inside for a moment.

Odd, she thought, that they stopped at an office building. She watched as Dave punched a button at the security entrance before speaking to someone on the other end. When the door buzzed open, he went inside.

Popping a bonbon into her mouth, Summer luxuriated in the plush leather seats. Looking around the limo again, an idea came to her that made her giggle.

Although it seemed like forever to Summer, it was really only ten minutes before Dave returned. When he opened the limo door and took a peek inside, his heart skipped a beat.

Leaning in, he grinned, "Summer...what have you been up to?"

"Oh...just waiting for you to come back. What does it look like I've been up to?"

The sight before him was one Dave never wanted to forget, and Summer laughed when he pulled out a small camera. As he proceeded to snap off a few quick pictures, she happily kicked up her heel.

Having let loose her wild mane of auburn hair, Summer lay facedown with her head resting in her folded arms, her lower body draped at an angle over the edge of the seat. She had one bent knee on the carpeted floor, the other on the seat, her silky heel raised high. Lewdly spread open, her ass canted directly toward the open door, she was sucking on the single strand of pearls from her panties, which she'd slipped off while Dave was away. Smiling sweetly, she was holding them to her face, tasting herself on the pearls. Her scarf was pulled up to her lower back, leaving her bare, gorgeous bottom on stunning display.

Adding a uniquely elegant finishing touch to her provocative tableau, Summer had placed a single long-stem rose within her beautiful crescent divide.

"Summer..." was all he could manage.

"Come inside, David."

As soon as he climbed back in, Summer again positioned herself facedown atop his lap. "Now, where were we?" she asked sweetly.

Whisper-kissing his hands over her silky skin, he studied her by touch; enraptured, he gently explored his sacred wonderland. With her dancing bottom clearly communicating its urgent message, he smoothed his fingertips over her thighs and the sweep of her hips before tracing back up to her warm, soft cheeks. He slipped the rose from her deep split, and after caressing her pussy's blushing pink petals with the flower's deeper scarlet ones, he set it in her hair, which made her smile.

"You can have anything you want from me, David," she said quietly.

Leaning down, he placed a lingering kiss just above her adorable puckered star before bringing his lips to her ear. "I love you, Summer. You know you can always have anything you want from me."

Beginning with fluid, soothing strokes over her delectable curves, he smiled to himself as Summer purred her contentment. When he gently penetrated her pussy to caress her G-spot, she let out a low moan and lifted her bottom, pressing it to his hand. Wanting to give her everything she desired, he slowly slid his thick middle finger past her tight ring, deep into her ass; seductively swaying her hips, she hummed happily while sucking on the moist pearls of her panties.

A most peculiar and wonderful thing happened that night in the long white limo. The two lovers found themselves talking—simply talking—even as he never stopped making love to her with his hands. She told him about her family and her work, and the times she'd loved and lost. Crying sweet tears onto her panties, she quietly sucked on them while he told her about his family, and his failed engagement. He spoke to her of growing up with Jake, John, and Aaron, recounting how they'd always been there for each other, affirming they were brothers for life. He described Summer's passion, her boundless capacity for love, and the ways in which they were all brought together and transformed by it.

They spoke softly as he caressed her, tenderly stroking deep inside her silken pussy and hot, clenching bottom, and Summer couldn't recall a more warm and wondrous time with a man.

After easing her through a gentle cum, he quietly rocked her in his arms. Kissing the top of her head, his heart caught in his throat when he felt her tears wetting his neck. He lifted her delicate chin, and her angelic face was aglow with love and happiness. Wrapping her tightly in a strong, comforting embrace, he kissed her shining hair and whispered, "You're safe now, Summer. You're home."

For the rest of their journey, he never stopped rocking her in his arms.

Finally, Summer felt the car slowing. With gravel crunching beneath their tires as they rolled to a stop, she looked up at him. He caressed her cheek before playfully touching the tip of her nose. "Here we are. Sweetheart, you should probably put your panties back on. We sure wouldn't want to lose them."

"I know. I just don't want to move from this spot. This is perfect, right here in your arms. I'm in love with you, David, and I fall more deeply in love with you each moment we're together. You do this to me every time. You did it that first day we were by ourselves in the living room, and you did it again last night when you spanked me. Whenever you make love to my bottom, it's like you hypnotize me, caressing me into the most blissful peace."

Once she'd slipped her panties back on, Dave pulled her coat around her shoulders, and they climbed out of the limousine.

"Oh, David, this is beautiful!"

"After our first 'date,' this just seemed like the place for us," he grinned.

"It is! It's perfect!" she said, hugging herself to his side.

They were high atop a secluded Palisades bluff overlooking the Pacific Ocean. An array of torches provided soft light, and she thrilled at the sight of the round table covered in white linen; in the center was a gorgeous arrangement of Japanese white irises surrounding a lone candle burning in an ornate sterling silver holder. Twenty yards behind them was a large tent glowing from the shadows of flickering firelight dancing within its walls.