Christmas with Summer Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The first one."

John asked, "What first one?"

Summer said, "When we opened the Christmas presents and you read your scroll, you mentioned that you really liked your gift. You had this evil little smile, as if you were already picturing it in your mind."

Aaron grinned. "You caught that, huh? Yeah, I was. Right off the bat I had something in mind, and I'm going to stick with it. I never told these guys about it, either."

"So what is it?" asked Dave.

Summer said, "Now I'm dying to find out, too. How could you have already picked something that night? The only clothes you'd seen me in to that point were my sundress, my little red shorts, and the white tank top. Oh, and my Santa's Helper lingerie, plus the Sikh outfit I wore to Sonny's wedding. What did you do, bring a dress with you? You didn't even know we were going to a formal New Year's party."

His grin growing, Aaron answered, "Okay, I'll let you in on a little secret. I've just been messing with these guys this entire time. See, despite everything I said all week, I pretty much decided on the basic outfit that very first night. I did pick up something extra, though, a couple of days ago. I wasn't a hundred percent certain about what I'd have you wear, at least not down to the last detail, but I knew this was going to be a part of it. Man, I'm so glad I got this one additional thing. It'll be perfect. You're going to be the most beautiful sight ever."

John piped in, saying, "Careful, dude, that's what I've thought a dozen times already. Just forget about it. No matter what your number one is, she'll find a way to knock it down a peg or two. It usually doesn't even take a whole day."

"Got a new one again, huh?" Dave asked, with a knowing smirk.

"Yep...absolutely."

Aaron said, "Let me guess. Last night, when Dave spanked her...and the ice cubes."

"You got it!" laughed John, then Dave and Aaron laughed too.

Summer turned to me. "What in the world are they talking about?"

Intentionally ignoring her, I laughed right along with them, and she gave me a silly look of pure murder.

Aaron grinned at Dave and John. "Okay, along those same lines, here's another hint, and it concerns that extra thing I bought her the other day. Remember the morning on the patio, when Summer was asleep on the lounger?"

"Yeah, I think Ivaguely remember. Jesus...like I could ever forget," Dave answered sarcastically.

"Definitely," added John. "That was my new number one."

"Exactly," said Aaron. "It was mine too, at least to that point. Dave's deal with her, though, that might've topped it for me, just like it did for you. Still, think back to the one key moment that morning, when you gasped."

"Okay, yeah, I know what you're talking about, but what does that have to do with whatever you bought her to wear?"

"Once you see her, it won't take two seconds for you to get it. I went out looking for something very specific, and I can't believe I found it. You guys will die when you see her."

Becoming even more frustrated, Summer just glared at me.

"Hey," I laughed, holding up my palms in self-defense, "I wasn't there for whatever it is they're talking about. I don't know any more about this than you do."

Exasperated, Summer gave us the cutest little petulant pout. "Look at you monkeys, with all your secrets and riddles! Fine, I want to see what you goofballs are talking about, so let's get out of here already. God, you guys are going to drive me crazy!"

~ ~ ~

"One question," Summer began, leaning against me as we stood in our living room. With the moonlight filtering in through a skylight her hair was a shimmering fire, and her shining eyes sparkled like those of a happy child. "David, John, when are you two going to doyour presents?"

"Tonight," said Dave.

"Tonight," echoed John.

She looked at them in astonishment. "Tonight? But...how?"

Suddenly it dawned on her.

"Oh, wait. The day David and I went to the beach, when you idiots lied to me about what you were doing...that was about your gifts. You guys all schemed up something for tonight during your secret little treehouse meetings, didn't you?"

She grinned triumphantly, pleased with her cleverness.

"Yep!" said John.

Catching my look of concern, he returned it with a dismissive smirk, as if to say,"Don't sweat it, dude."

"You got it, smarty pants!" he continued, turning back to her with a bright smile. "Tonight all three of us redeem our gifts, and, yep, we arranged everything all secret-like behind your back, just as you suspected."

It finally hit me, what he was doing. He was removing her suspicions by confirming them. Of course he left out the biggest thing, but she couldn't possibly know that, could she?

My worries melted away. Everything was going to work.

Summer said, "Okay, if this is all happening tonight, then I guess Aaron's gift will have to come first. So whose gift is next?"

"After Aaron dresses you, I'll kidnap you and have my 'perfect Christmas holiday evening' with you," Dave answered. "Just before midnight we'll all meet up again for the party at the hotel, then it'll be time to play John's game. Beautiful lady, you are in for one very special evening."

It'd been a couple of days since Summer had last broken down, but with Dave's words she couldn't help herself. Her eyes welled up, and her voice cracked as she said, "I don't know what you guys have planned, but I just want to tell you that this has already been the greatest week of my life. Thank you, all of you, and thank you, Jake, for bringing this together. From the sounds of things I may be too knocked out later to thank everyone properly, so I want to thank you now and tell you each how much I love you."

Openly weeping, she held out her arms to them. One by one they came to her, hugging her in a sandwich with me.

When Dave gently touched her face while affectionately kissing the top of her head, her entire body was wracked by a huge sob. She held his hand to her face, kissing it before caressing it with her cheek, and he leaned down to look into her eyes. Cradling her chin in his other hand, he said, "We love you, sweet angel. Always know that. You are a deeply loved and cherished girl."

Summer's dazzling eyes shone like diamonds sparkling in a glass of champagne as she turned to me and whispered, "Oh, god, baby, I love you so much. Never let me go. Please, Jake, never let me go. Promise me."

"Forever, Summer, I promise," I whispered in return.

She searched my eyes, her expression so hopeful...so vulnerable...so achingly beautiful. It nearly broke my heart, and I silently made a solemn vow that I would never be the reason for sadness or disappointment to color my golden Summer's perfect face.

While we quietly hugged, Aaron went out to his car, returning a moment later with a lavender bag.

"What's that?" John asked.

"It's my Christmas present to Summer," Aaron smiled in answer.

"Let's see it!" said John.

"You will, don't worry!" he chuckled. "Besides, you already have seen it, or at least the vision that inspired it."

"The other morning, on her sun lounger," Dave said.

Aaron grinned. "Yep. Besides, I can't show it to you. Summer has to be the one."

"You guys are killing me here!" she laughed. "Okay, Aaron, it's time. Come redeem your Christmas gift. Oh, and by the way, you guys, don't even think about barging in to get any sneak previews. No one is to enter the bedroom, not even you, Jake. I'll come back out only when Aaron says I'm good and ready."

~ ~ ~

Summer stood before her bedroom's closet mirror, with a smiling Aaron directly behind her. "I can't wait to see what you finally decided," she grinned, turning to move into his arms.

"Let's start here..." he smiled, reaching for the hem of her tank top.

Beaming beautifully, Summer let him pull it up and over her head. "I think I like this outfit already," she said with a sexy giggle, and he was enchanted by the way her breasts seemed to giggle right along with her.

"Aaron, this is going to seem like a conceited question, and I honestly don't mean it to be, but do you like my breasts?" she asked, cupping them and pulling on her nipples, bringing them to full attention.

"Summer, they're perfect, absolutely perfect, the same as every other inch of you..." he answered, squeezing one of her full mounds into his mouth. Swirling his tongue around her nipple before lightly biting down, he made her gasp. "Of course I don't just like them, I love them. They're indescribably beautiful. In fact, 'beautiful' and 'perfect' don't even begin to do them justice. Believe me, and I'm not just saying this, but I've never seen such ideal, flawless breasts. They're like breasts from heaven."

Sighing, she tenderly held his face to her nipple. "I know this will sound terrible, but I was only wondering about my breasts because of the way men go so crazy over my ass and pussy, and...god, I can't believe I'm saying this...especially my asshole. I swear, Aaron, everyone always loves my ass and pussy. You all want my pussy so much; sometimes, even if it's just to see it. You guys keep telling me these things, and it's almost always about how my pussy and ass look and feel! It makes me wonder, is there something wrong with my breasts?"

She laughed with embarrassment, covering her blushing face in her hands.

Hugging her, Aaron laughed too. "Listen to me, girl. I swear to god, I will never lie to you, and I'm telling you right now that trying to choose a favorite part of you is like trying to pick out your favorite star in an endless velvet sky. It's like trying to choose your favorite breath. Summer, you are the most beautiful woman in the world—every blessed inch of you. You simply could not be more beautiful. You are the first person I have ever seen who is literally flawless: a perfect woman. That perfection includes your breasts. Your breasts would cause wars, if only everyone wasn't already fighting over the beauty of your pussy, your ass, your legs, and especially your heartbreakingly gorgeous face...the face of an angel."

"Aaron, tell me, am I going to make it through this evening alive?" she asked softly.

Holding his face in her hands, she searched his eyes.

"Alive and well...very well," he said, hugging her tightly. "I love you, Summer. We all love you, and tonight will be one wonderful moment after another for you, I promise."

"I love you too, Aaron. God, I do. You are so completely beautiful, and such an incredible, wonderful lover. You always make me feel like a precious jewel."

Grinning, he reached down to her skirt. "Okay, we need to lose this too."

"You want me naked? Mmmm, I can do that. I love being naked for you. Aaron, if that's what you really want, then let me go naked for you tonight," she said, smiling warmly. Loosening the clasp, she unzipped her skirt, and with a sexy wriggle of her hips she made it float down to her pretty feet.

Standing before him completely nude, she waited expectantly.

"Although I would always prefer to see your breathtakingly gorgeous body naked," he began, transfixed by her majestic beauty, "the challenge I assigned myself for tonight was not merely to place your stunning perfection on display. No, somehow I had to find a way to complement it."

"You know my naked body is yours to do with as you will. Baby, you have me so turned on right now that my naked pussy is dripping down my naked thighs, and I'm guessing you already know that too," she said, with an incendiary smile.

"I do," he answered, dropping to his knees before her. "You're so wet, Summer...."

Bringing his hands to the tops of her moist thighs, he pressed his face to her pussy, deeply inhaling her intoxicating scent.

Quivering at his touch, she whispered, "I'm not going to make it out alive tonight, I just know it."

"We'll keep you on life support if we have to, I promise. We need you alive. We have big plans for you."

And with that, Aaron allowed himself a long, slow lick through her glistening flower. "God, I love you," he said, moaning into her pussy.

She came then; a small, beautiful cum, and he was delighted. Rising to his feet, he kissed her on the lips. Her eyes fluttering, she returned his kiss, whispering, "Please, make love to me. I want you so badly, I can't wait any longer." Undoing his jeans, she knelt before him. "Even if all I can have right now is a little taste, like our first time, please, let me feel you inside me again."

With a glowing smile, she pulled out his erection. Pausing to admire it, she held it lovingly in her hand, kissing it and cooing to it before taking it into her mouth.

Aaron looked on in wonderment as she tugged his pants off while taking him all the way down her throat. "I love your cock, Aaron. I absolutely love it," she grinned, stopping to toss his pants aside.

Returning to her feet, she threw her arms around his neck and draped her right leg over his hip. Reaching down to grasp his cock, she guided it to her steaming entrance; then, punching her hips forward, she took him into her body. Her eyes were smoldering as she said, "Whatever we do tonight, I want your cum inside me. Please, baby, fuck me. I need you to fill me with cum." She clutched his ass with both hands and urged him on; standing with their bodies slapping together, they kissed and fucked with wild abandon.

"Fuck me, baby! Fuck me! Fuck me! God, fuck me!" she moaned, pounding her pussy up and down his pulsing cock.

Aaron lifted her into his arms, holding her off the ground as he drove again and again inside her. Increasing the speed of his thrusts, he hotly moaned in her ear, "Fuck...fuck! I'm almost there!"

With her gorgeous breasts bouncing against his chest, she continued to ravage his enormous shaft, finally crying out in exultation when she felt his massive orgasm deep in her pussy. "Yes! Yes!" she shouted, overwhelmed by the sheer volume of cum flooding her silky walls. He just kept shooting and shooting, and it felt so gloriously perfect to her. She could feel the torrent of thick, hot cum pouring into her pussy...bathing her womb...and it was everything she ever wanted.

When they finally collapsed to the bed together, Summer panted, "God, Aaron, that was amazing! You filled my pussy with so much cum, it was like a fire hose going off inside me! Mmmmmm, I'll be dripping cum all night. Thank you, baby. That was absolutely perfect."

Trembling, Aaron stared into her eyes. Summer hugged him close, holding his softening cock inside her. She rolled him on top and stroked his face while affectionately clenching her pussy, until finally he slipped out.

After kissing her dewy breasts and swollen lips for a few more moments, he headed to the bathroom. She heard him peeing, then the faucet turning on and off. When she sat up, she felt his warm cum starting to drip from her pussy. Smiling to herself, she rubbed her thighs together, luxuriating in the feeling.

Returning from the bathroom, Aaron lay on top of her; she hugged him, bringing them cheek to cheek. For many long moments, all they did was breathe together.

"I love you," she finally whispered.

Her heart soared when she saw his eyes overflowing. She kissed his tears and hugged him more tightly, breathing her love in his ear.

Spreading her legs, she gave a soft gasp when he slid back inside. They moved gently together, their hips dancing in perfect harmony. Sinking his cock all the way in, he lingered to explore her welcoming depths before easing back out; her pussy was hot silk caressing his invading shaft, and tears of joy ran down her beautiful face.

"Love you...love you...love you..." she chanted in rhythm with his hard flesh penetrating her glistening wet folds; all she wanted was for him to keep kissing deep inside her pussy. "You belong inside me, always," she whispered, opening her shining eyes. "Always," she repeated, her eyes fluttering when he came again, his warm, precious gift pouring into her womb.

"Mmmmmm...love you in my pussy...love your cum in my pussy..." she moaned, undulating her hips as she milked his pulsing cock.

"Angel, I will never love anyone or anything the way I love you, but we do need to get started on dressing you," Aaron finally said, having savored her for as long as he dared.

"If we must," she smiled, breathing it into his mouth.

Pulling his pants back on, Aaron sat on the bed as she stood before him.

"Okay, what's next?" she asked, turning to face her mirrored closet. She saw Aaron staring at her ass before he elevated his gaze to admire her breasts.

"So you do prefer my breasts," she smiled.

Never taking his eyes off of her, he said, "I do. I also prefer your ass, your legs, and your sexy back. I prefer your silky arms and sweet tummy, and I prefer your soft skin. I prefer your gorgeous pussy, too. More than anything, though, I prefer your laughing voice, and your eyes when you smile. Your perfect ass and classically sculpted breasts are just what I'm treating myself to at the moment."

She bent at the waist and wiggled her ass. Using two fingers, she lewdly spread her soaking wet pussy for him. "See what you do to me when you stare at me that way?"

Aaron went to her, kneeling to cup her ass.

"Don't you start again, baby, not unless you're going to finish," she smiled, watching him in the mirror.

"I won't. I just want a small taste, and I want to say thank you...."

He kissed her smooth bottom, one cheek then the other, giving each a loving squeeze. Spreading her open, he slid two fingers deep into her pussy as he kissed her adorable pucker, making Summer gasp. Quickly reversing his attack, he slid two fingers into her ass while kissing and sucking her pussy. "Thank you, perfect beauty," he whispered, petting her with deep affection before returning to his seat on the bed.

With her ass still writhing for more, Summer held herself up on shaky legs against the mirrored door.

'So good...so good...don't know how much more of this I can stand...' she thought, moaning in pure desire.

"Summer..." he grinned, interrupting her reverie.

"Sorry," she answered. "Mmmm, god, you just don't know what you do to me. Okay, back to business. What do you want me to wear?"

"Where did you put that outfit you wore for Sonny's wedding?"

She gave him a curious look. "Really? That's what you want me to wear tonight?"

"Sort of," he said, with a pleased smile. "Do you still have it?"

"Sure, it's over here. I actually don't know whether I'm supposed to keep this stuff or give it back," she giggled. Naked, she padded across the bedroom to grab a bag from her dresser. She brought it to him and pulled out the contents: the blue silk pants, the sari, the coverlet, and the blue heels. The final thing was the sheer scarf they'd used to wrap her hair and shroud her face.

She looked at him, waiting.

"Tough shit for them if they want it all back. You're keeping at least one thing," he grinned. Reaching into the bag he'd brought in from the car, he pulled out some tiny royal blue silk ribbons and a small embroidery needle.

Fascinated, she sat down beside him and watched as he spread the sheer scarf out on the bed. She was surprised to see just how long it really was, since the girls in Sonny's family had only used it to gather her hair and shroud her face. Because they stood directly behind her the entire time they were adjusting it, she never noticed that the scarf was actually quite a large rectangle; seeing it laid out in full, she estimated it to be six feet in length and two feet wide.

"What are you doing?" she finally asked.

"Shhhh," he answered, poking holes through the scarf with the embroidery needle.

Stirring impatiently, she was becoming genuinely curious.

When he was finished poking holes in the scarf, he grabbed the blue heels, noticing for the first time that they were covered in a silken material.