Cock Star Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,266 Followers

Still light-headed from what was happening my body began to shiver with excitement. For some reason hearing them use such a guttural word had me squirming with excitement.

"Oh God," I hissed knowing he was absolutely right, but still feeling so self-conscious because of being married and that my dying husband was lying in bed, not to mention being outside, even though I knew we were isolated from neighbors with the high trees that lined our back yard.

Their kissing my neck and running their hands over my large breasts and my bottom were wearing my down by the second.

"You want to fuck, don't you Mrs.?" Ahmed said right near my ear.

"Oh God," I whimpered.

"Such a sexy body," Hassan said near my other ear. "We'll fuck you so nice Mrs.," he added as I felt my heart race faster. "Lets us fuck you," he said in a voice that told me they were going to weather I wanted to or not.

"Ummm," I purred as my body was now being controlled by both of them.

"Do you want to fuck Mrs?," Ahmed said next to my ear.

"Oh God...yes," I purred.

"Your pussy needs fucking Mrs?," Hassan whispered in my other ear.

"Yes," I groaned loudly, as my body ached with desire.

Even though I knew deep-down that I was cheating on my husband, the reality of his condition and that we hadn't had any sexual interaction for years made me slip into the repressed desires that were coursing through my body.

This was so surreal as I have never done anything like this in my life. As they kissed my neck I realized by the groaning from each of them that my hands had begun stroking their rigid penises.

"My husband," I said with a slight concern of him waking up and looking out the window.

I knew if he did he would surely die, not from the cancer, but from a massive heart-attack at seeing his conservative wife of 45 years being seduced by two boys young enough to be her sons or even grandsons.

"We told you. Don't worry about him. We made sure he's not wake for days," Ahmed said as his tongue came out of his mouth and traced across my lips.

"Ummm," I groaned passionately as my own tongue came out and began dancing in the open air with his.

I never kissed like this in my life, but it was electrifying, sending thrills shooting across my body. As our tongues flicked across each other's bolts of lightning were shooting through my body in rapid-fire bursts.

Knowing that my husband was incapacitated from the extra medication they gave him and that he would asleep through night had me groaning and panting. As I was lost flicking my tongue across Ahmed's in this untamed kiss I felt the top my bathing suit being pulled to the sides.

"Such big nipples Mrs.," I heard Hassan say.

As he began nibbling on my engorged nipple I broke off from my kiss and instantly threw my had back as I felt bolts of lightning rip right through me.

"Oh God," I groaned as he began biting and pulling on my inch-long nipple.

"Huge nipples," he groaned through his teeth as Ahmed began sucking and biting the other nipple.

"Ohhh God," I whimpered out loud as I felt my body quivered from the blissful attention my starved nipples were receiving from these two handsome, young boys.

"You cum," I heard Ahmed say as if he knew what was happening inside me.

"Oh God....yessss," I groaned as a thunderous orgasm shot deep insidemy vagina with the force of a volcano having reached critical mass.

As I was cumming Hassan turned my face to his and we kissed with an intense passion. I felt so connected to him as we kissed while I slowly guided my hand along the length of his massive shaft. As our tongues were making love I felt the bottom of my bathing suit being pushed to the side.

Suddenly, I felt the backs of my feet come out of my pumps as I felt Ahmeds finger go into my soaking vagina.

"Ummmm," I moaned as I was kissing Hassan.

It seemed that he knew exactly what was happening and proceeded to kiss me harder. As he did Ahmed kissed my neck as he continued to push his finger in and out of my soaking vagina.

"Keep cumming Mrs. We know you need to cum much more." "Let me feel you're your pussy cum on my finger Mrs.," he said in a hot breath.

That did it. I instantly broke off form the kiss and moaned,

"Oh God," I whined as soon as he said it.

I instantly exploded all over his finger. It was like a tidal wave was rushing out of me.

"Don't stop cumming Mrs.," he added in a hot breath as he inserted a second finger and began thrusting into me at lightning speed.

"Oh God...Ohhhh God," I groaned as I felt my body convulse from the waves of intense orgasmic explosions that riddled through me.

I was shuddering through the most explosive orgasm I could ever remember having and as I did I turned my head back to Hassan who took it as a sign that I desperately needed to be kissed.

While Hassan's tongue entwined with mine, Ahmed began pulling down my bathing suit. I was now totally lost and without any hesitation I lifted each of my pumps as he pulled the suit completely off me.

"What a body you have Mrs.," he said as I watched his penetrating eyes drift over me.

As he was pulling-off my suit I thought I might feel self-conscious, but when I saw his eyes roam over me I felt myself shoot him a sly grin. I knew this was because I was becoming more and more inhibited by the second.

"Yes, you know you're sexy," he said as his eyes locked onto mine.

"I like hearing it," I groaned as I held my sly grin.

"You will hear it a lot as we fuck," he said with confidence.

"Oh God," I groaned at the use of a word fuck.

I would never have said a word as vulgar as that around my husband or in our circle of friends. I then heard Hassan say how they both wanted to fuck me, and as he said it I felt sparks shoot right through me.

He then added in a stern voice, "Kneel on the chair now," he instructed after he pushed my suit away.

"Oh God," I groaned as I did what he asked.

Hassan put the reclined part of the chair down. I was now kneeling with his monstrous, throbbing penis directly in front of my face. Suddenly I felt Ahmeds hands on my bottom then the forcing of my cheeks apart.

I looked back with what I knew had to be the look of a depraved woman all over my face he grinned slyly and said,

" Such beautiful pussy Mrs."

"Oh God," I groaned as he held my cheeks apart and stared hungrily at my exposed vagina.

"Now I please you Mrs.," he said as he knelt behind me and ran his tongue through the center of my exposed vagina. "Such a sexy hole...a beautiful pussy," he said before running his tongue over my exposed vagina.

Hearing the word, 'pussy' had me so turned on. It was a word I would have been repulsed by before this, but now it made me feel so alive and so sexy.

"Ohhh," I wept as his tongue ran up and down through the center of my wetness; the center of my pussy.

Pulling away from my vagina we made eye contact.

"Just enjoy Mrs.," he said in a hot breath, "You like my eating your pussy?"

Hearing the word pussy again made me groan with desire. No one had ever talked to me like these two boys were, especially my husband in all our years of marriage.

"Oh God yes...so much," I groaned as he went back to pleasing me, pleasing my pussy.

I suddenly felt something hard against the side of my face. I turned forward and was now confronted by the most frightening sight in my life.

"Open your mouth," Hassan instructed.

"Oh God," I said looking into his eyes. "Your penis....its huge."

"You like my big cock Mrs.?

Looking up all I could do was stare in utter disbelief, as my eyes went wide.

"This big cock wants your sexy pussy Mrs.," he said as my eyes were glazed-over from the immensity of it. Once again he asked in a deep, confident voice, "Do you like it Mrs.?"

I felt myself nodding, then mouth the words, "Yes."

Looking at it, with this wild maze of veins that crotched their way all around it made me think to myself, 'Yes. Cock is definitely the word for what this monster is. This is in no way a penis.'

"Wait when I fill your pussy with my big cock Mrs.," he said as he glaring at me with absolute hunger in his eyes. "I make you go crazy when I stretch your pussy wide," he said with boldly.

"Oh God," I gasped at the thought of having something so huge inside me.

"Yes. I'm going to stretch you wide and make you cum many times."

"Oh god," I moaned at the idea of having multiple orgasms with him.

"Suck me now Mrs., he commanded hotly as he brought the baseball- sized crown to my lips." Show me how much you like this big cock."

Once again my body began to tremble when he used the word cock. Up until now I only used the word penis, but for Hassan's gigantic member, cock was a much more worthy word.

Looking into his eyes I admitted almost embarrassingly," Hassan... I've...I've never done that...and...and... you're so huge."

The look on his face told me that wasn't what he wanted to hear so he pushed hard against my lips and said, "You do it now!," he said in a stern voice, then added confidently, "you'll like my big cock Mrs.," then added in what an arrogant voice," every woman does."

His saying that all women loved his enormous penis did sound arrogant, but I knew this was a trait of Eastern European men. What I was also quite sure of was that he undoubtedly did have many women and I was also sure they absolutely adored his manhood.

"Use your mouth," he growled, "get it ready for your pussy Mrs.," he commanded as he brought the giant-sized head to my lips.

Wanting to please him in the worst way and as I was experiencing waves of pleasure from the young lover kneeling behind me I opened my mouth as he pushed the crown past my pursed lips. Stretching my jaw as wide as I could I was barely able to take the enormous crown into my mouth.

On pure instinct I began kissing the massive crown.

"Ahh," I heard him groan.

Every time my lips kissed his enormous crown sparks shot through me. His continued groans inspired me to keep kissing his huge head.

After ten minutes of kissing all over his huge crown I opened my mouth as wide as I possibly could and began sucking on his entire head. Opening my mouth to the point where I felt my jaw nearly snap I began sucking on the top of his gorgeous crown. The feeling of his throbbing flesh inside my mouth had me tingling with excitement as waves of electricity flowed over me. I never did this before, and to do it with such a massive penis had my mouth watering.

As my pursed lips sucked his huge crown he groaned deeply.

"Yes Mrs.," he groaned as his hands took hold of my head.

Just as he put his hands on the side of my head, Ahmed reached under me and began rubbing my swollen nipples between his thumbs and began softly pulling --down on them. This instantly raised my body temperature as I felt the wetness inside me begin to flow over his probing tongue.

It was as if both boys were in sync with each other, almost choreographed in the way they were using my body. I knew that they must have done this hundreds of times with women just like me that were without attention and affection for long-periods of time.

My body was so over-stimulated that I suddenly felt my vagina quiver in a blissfully-soft orgasm that lasted over a minute. I was literally on a cloud from the waves of pleasure that were washing over me from the way Ahmed's tongue was exploring my insides while my mouth was pleasing the most ungodly penis of Hassan.

As I sucked his huge crown the tip of my tongue darted into the long slit of Hassans huge crown.

"Yes Mrs.,'he instantly groans as I felt his huge head expand.

With Ahmed behind me making love to my vagina while pulling on my nipples I felt my body shake. This time I vented in an orgasmic wave of pleasure. I was literally shuddering from being so over-stimulated.

As I came I felt Ahmeds hands grip my ankles. If he hadn't I knew I would have fell off the chaise lounge.

Running my pursed lips along the length of his freakish shaft I began going from side to side. I took his huge crown into my mouth once again, but this time ran my tongue across it.

"Nice Mrs.," he groaned out loud which made me so pleased that he was enjoying what I was doing.

It was indescribable how I felt. The only word I could think of was sinful. I felt absolutely wicked lying there, a sixty eight year old woman of society being taken sexually by two, eighteen year old boys. The thought that I was married and that my husband was in our bedroom, that could easily see everything that was happening, made me feel so wanton.

I had to admit that although I never used my mouth to please any boyfriend growing up or certainly never with my husband, combined with coming from a very conservative upbringing I absolutely loved the feel of Hassan's powerful and hard penis in my mouth. His cock, as he called it, the most appropriate word; his gargantuan cock.

It was so thrilling to me that my mouth began to water from being so turned on and so excessively stuffed. Listening to his moans and compliments encouraged me to please him.

"Oh yes, Mrs. Use that beautiful mouth," he groaned. "Such a beautiful mouth on such a beautiful and sexy woman Mrs.," he hissed as I wantonly sucked the enormous head.

As I was sucking him with incredible passion he pulled his giant cock out of my mouth and bent over to kiss me. Although I hungered for his cock, I loved the passionate kiss between us. As our mouths locked onto each others our tongues entwined as my groaning sounds of deep passion filled the air around us.

"I want more of your beautiful mouth on my big cock," he said tracing his fingers across my lips as he brought his enormous cock to my lips.

"Oh God...so huge," I groaned as he once again forced me to open my jaw as wide as I could.

I began using my tongue going from one side of his hard shaft to the other. When I would flick his head he would groan. I was making mental notes as I sucked on his giant cock. Yes, I was now thinking of it as a cock. At that exact moment I truly believed that I was put on this planet to worship his giant cock. I would have sucked it all day if he asked without the slightest hesitation.

"Stroke it," he commanded and as my mouth began to greedily suck his enormous crown my spread hands began sliding up and down his unbelievable length.

His penis was so wide that my hands never touched, in fact they barely went around half of his massive girth.

"Nice Mrs., he growled, "That's how to stroke me."

"Umm," I groaned as I sucked on his baseball- sized crown while pumping his huge, thick shaft.

Those words were my reward. At one point he took his monster from my mouth. I could not believe it but my initial reaction was a sense of loss. I felt so empty. All I wanted was to keep sucking him and to desperately please him.

This feeling faded fast as Ahmed began stabbing my pussy with his tongue. He was using it like a cock and as he did I threw my head back and bit my lower lip from the excitement that flowed from my vagina.

That was when Hassan said," Suck my balls Mrs. Make my balls feel as good as when you suck my big cock," he growled.

'Another new experience,'I thought to myself excitedly as I grinned at him slyly then instantly took one of his hanging orbs into my mouth and with absolute care began to make love to it with my mouth.

I went from one to the other with pure passion. All of a sudden my body shook from the thrills of Ahmed's stabbing tongue. Releasing Hassan's huge orb from my mouth I threw my head back and cried-out,

"Oh God...cumming."

As I was deep into an earth shattering orgasm, Hassan inserted his huge crown back into my mouth. He began using my mouth as a vagina and began thrusting his hips. By his groans and the way his cock was throbbing I knew he was about to orgasm.

If this was the 'old' me I would have been repulsed, but the person I was now wanted to feel him explode in my mouth. I wanted the experience of knowing what it was like to taste and drink a man's seaman, and even more thrilling, a teenage boys seaman.

Suddenly, my eyes went wide as I felt the steel length of Ahmeds penis penetrate my opening and slip through the walls of my vagina. Grabbing my hips, he began thrusting into my wet cavern. It had been so long since I felt the trills were shooting through me as his cock began going in and out of me.

The air around was abruptly filed with the sounds of animalistic lust. It was a sound I hadn't ever heard before and it made me hungry with desire. I was their lover now. Their pleasure was my main concern, as I knew they were eager to please me.

The combined sounds of Ahmed's crotch slapping against my bottom as he thrust into me with his loud groans as Hassan's groans of pleasure mixed with mine caused us all to explode in unison.

As Ahmed unloaded into my wet, clamping vagina I fired back onto his steel-hard shaft in a flood. As he and I came, Hassan fired blast after blast into my waiting mouth. The firing burst of seaman hitting the walls of my mouth ignited my vagina in a way that had me exploding multiple times. I could feel myself pushing off my pumps as this incredibly powerful orgasm flowed through me.

As I began to push off I felt Ahmeds hands slide down my ankles to the top of my pumps. He knew exactly what was happening to my body. I knew then that they had to have so many women, most exactly like myself, starving for affection after being in a emotionless marriage for so long. It was as if I was in a never-ending orgasm; one tsunami-like wave after another.

The orgasm seemed to last for ten minutes as we continued thrashing against each other like wild animals. Finally when the air calmed, to the point of us all breathing heavily and slowly both boys took my hand and led me to the edge of the pool.

Getting up from the lounge chair both boys took me by my elbows and helped me up normally I would have stood with ease but I was so lightheaded from just having had a flood of the most explosive orgasms from the wildest experience of my life.

It was only a short distance to the pool but I wanted to look sexy for them so I kept my pumps on. Being nude with my high heels on seemed so right for what was happening to me.

"Very sexy Mrs.," Ahmed commented looking down at me.

"Yes...very sexy," Hassan added which let me know they both appreciated my wearing pumps for them.

They both had their arms around my waist. Every few steps we would stop and share a very sexy kiss. It was as if the clicking of my pumps on the tiled patio triggered something wicked in me. Although the walk to the pool was only about twenty feet it took us nearly an hour to get there.

God, no words could explain how sexy I felt. To be nude with just a pair of high heels on, kissing and stroking the cocks of two boys that were younger than my daughter, and could in fact could have easily been the ages of grandsons if I had them, was so incredibly wanton.

While I would kiss one of the boys the other would cup my 38E breasts and pinch then suck my inch-long nipples. This would instantly send sparks through me which caused me to moan deeply and even cum.

Once we reached the pool they each took my hand as I was about to step out of my pumps. This simple gesture showed me how attentive they were, something I have been without for a long, long time. It was as if my body was released from years of being dormant.

We walked into the pool hand-in-hand with no interest in swimming of course. The water was just to cool us off from the sweat that was dripping from our bodies, mine especially.

Staying at the shallow end of the pool, Ahmed sat on the ledge as, Hassan went behind me. The thought of him behind me with his massive cock made me tremble with excitement.

shoguy
shoguy
2,266 Followers