Cock Star Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,267 Followers

As or nostrils filled with my fragrance, Ahmed sent his tongue from the bottom of my pussy to the top and then onto my throbbing clitoris. His tongue traveled along my open slit in a straight path and the slowest of motion. It took him a minute to cover the length of my openness.

"Such beautiful cunt," he said before he kissed my clitoris.

I was in a deep groan and was already gushing and knew I was coating his tongue with my slippery nectar. Feeling Hassan push against the side of my face I began to kiss down his tight chest.

"Suck me," he groaned as my hand felt his monster pulse rapidly.

"Umm...gladly lover," I said in a throaty voice as I grinned slyly at him as my mouth watered with desire to stroke and suck his massive manhood.

Reaching his giant cock my face was dwarfed by its immense size: so huge that it actually cast a shadow as it blocked out the light in the room.

"So huge," I groaned right before I began doing the most natural thing which was to kiss it. Kiss it as a way of showing him I wanted to be one of his worshippers.

For the next hour the ambiance that filled the room were the sounds that morphed into one continuous groan as we were all in a state of erotic euphoria. This was all happening while my interned husband lay asleep a few doors down. The way I felt at that moment was that he could have walked in on us and I wouldn't have stopped. I know this sounds cruel, but even if I knew he was dying or had died I wouldn't stop. My body was too turned on to care.

As I stroked Hassan's giant shaft I was tingling inside from the feeling of how powerful it felt. My long fingers could only wrap around half of it but by his groans I could tell he liked my touch running up and down his veiny shaft.

He then took my right fold between his lips and turned his head to the side and began moving his mouth up and down. I was literally high from the exquisite feeling. I my groaning was elevated as he went from one side to the other. As he released each fold he would run his tongue over the edge of it. This caused me to tremble with excitement.

He continued to suck each fold and use his tongue on each one in the most sensual way. I could not believe how content he was to alternate between each one slowly and methodically. He was masterful in ways I've never experienced in my life. It was so clear to me that he loved orally pleasing a women and I was so happy to be his right then.

As Ahmed was basking in pleasing me my mouth was being stuffed with Hassan's enormous piece of flesh. As I sucked on his huge crown my tongue flicked the tip while it was embedded in my mouth.

"Stick your tongue in," he commanded.

Knowing what he meant because I had done this to him earlier he took a hold of his massive shaft and pulled it away from my mouth as I inserted my tongue into the center of his slit.

"Ahhh," he moaned in a deep voice.

It was such a wicked thing to do but I was thrilled to be doing it. As I stabbed my tongue in and out of his long, deep slit a steady stream of fluid began flowing from it. I was so turned on because I now knew it was his pre-cum and that it would be followed by his spurting a huge hot load of cum into my hungry mouth.

Putting his hand behind my neck he said in a demanding voice, "Drink it."

I immediately put my lips on his crown and began to drink the flow that was coming out of the pulsing slit. What could easily have been his cum was his pre-cum. It was absolutely the most wonderful thing I have ever tasted. I was so turned on that my body began to tremble and I exploded uncontrollably. As I was cumming I heard Ahmed groan loudly as I was certain the discharge from my orgasm filled his mouth.

As I was cumming his tongue went deep inside me. I could feel the tip hitting my inside walls. This new excitement caused me to release my mouth from Hassan's monstrous member.

"Oh God, I said out loud as I threw my head back as my body quaked in an thunderous climax.

As I was cumming Hassan took my head and forced me back to his flowing shaft. As I gripped it I felt it pulsing. I could feel my fingers being forced apart then felt the pressure release. This pulsing was getting faster by the second.

"Stroke it!" he snarled.

I immediately began sliding my hand up and down his gigantic shaft. The flow of pre-cum acted as a lubricant and was streaming down the heavily veined shaft. This allowed me pump up and down without any friction.

"Faster!" he commanded in a voice that sent a terror through me.

Grinning slyly I began jerking it wildly.

Knowing what was going to happen next, Ahmed inserted two fingers into my scorching wetness and one finger into the wetness of my asshole.

"Oh fuck!" I wailed as bolts of lightning were shooting inside every part of my body.

So many new experiences by two young lovers that were so experienced and so in tune with a woman's body.

"Cum Mrs.,"Ahmed commanded from behind me.

That did it.

"Oh yessss," I groaned as my pussy fired again but this time in a rapid-fire sequence that had me seeing stars.

As I began whining my face began getting plastered by Hassan's erupting cock.

As I continued to stroke him ropes of hot cum were hitting my face. It was as if I was in a hail-storm. Never before had anything like this ever happened to me. Hours before this and I would have been horrified, perhaps even been repulsed, but now I was Ina state of wanton lust. I was addicted to every aspect of what was happening and all I wanted was for this experience to never end.

After blasting my face with a gallon of hot seed Ahmed came around and handed me a towel that he took from the guest bathroom. He then gently dried my face and as soon as he did we started kissing.

"You taste your sexy pussy Mrs.?" He asked after he pulled away.

Once again it was another example of just how in tune they were.

"You want taste more of your pussy?" He said with a sly grin as I groaned deeply.

We went back into a sensual kiss that had me floating from the musky taste that was on his mouth. As we were kissing I felt Hassan behind me putting his hands on my hips.

He then reached between my thighs and rubbed up and down my nylons until he pushed against one side in a way that told me he wanted me to spread my legs.

As soon as I did I felt the head of his massive cock at the mouth of my opening. Even though I was soaking wet I braced myself for what I knew was going to stretch me beyond anything my opening was designed for. Holding one cheek and spreading it apart he began inching his giant cock inside me.

"Ahhh," he groaned as the crown entered my wet womb.

In response to his gigantic cock working into me I began kissing Ahmed with an animalistic hunger. Our tongues were flicking across each other's wildly as he burrowed into me. It felt as if my insides were being turned inside-out as he worked himself into me as he made sure he was being pleased. Slow at first he angled his massive cock from one side to the next as I began flooding his shaft with my squirting hole.

I had to break away from my kiss with Ahmed because the thrusting of Hassan's gigantic cock had me screaming.

"So fucking huge," I groaned loudly.

"Don't wake husband," Hassan said next to my ear as he leaned forward and began fucking his entire length in and out of me.

"Oh God. I don't care if he sees me fucking you and your monstrous cock," I panted loudly.

"If he does I keep fucking you Mrs." He snarled as he picked up his pace.

"Yesss," I growled, "don't you dare stop," I snarled looking back at him.

Standing now Ahmed brought his cock to my mouth which I eagerly began sucking. As Hassan fucked his monster into the deepest part of me I felt like I couldn't breathe because of how big it was.

I was at the point of being delirious and within a few minutes the three of us were filling the bedroom with animalistic sounds. The next ten minutes had our bodies in a wanton state of burning desire. It all built into a crescendo of the highest kind as we came in perfect unison.

Hassan grabbed my hips as Ahmed pushed down on the back of my head as he filled my mouth with his glorious hot seed. While his cock was shooting in these short steady bursts, Hassan leaned over and began pulling down on my long, hard nipples.

"Fucking tits are so big," he chortled as his fingers began pinching my inch-long swollen nipples.

This sent bolts of lightning through me and made my pussy drench his huge cock in a bath of cum.

As I fucked back onto his huge shaft he grunted that he was going to cum. Suddenly, his massive cock was shooting- off like a fire- hose splashing against my walls with so much force. The shooting of my teenage lovers, in my pussy and my mouth caused me to explode violently.

As I came I felt my pussy grip Hassan's monster and squeeze it as if it knew it wanted to milk every ounce out of him.

"Yes Mrs.," he snarled, letting me know he loved what my pussy was doing to his mighty cock.

As Hassan was twisting and pulling down on my long, throbbing nipples my eyes opened wide. I wanted to scream out loud, not from pain, but more from the way it was over stimulating me, causing these bolts of electric shocks to shoot through me. He had me right at point where I was going over the edge.

At the extract second when I went to pull away from Ahmed's spurting cock he sensed it and forced my head right back down. It was uncanny that he knew exactly what was happening. Once again it proved how much experience these two young lovers had.

"You swallow Mrs." he snarled as he held my head all the way down to the base of his spurting member.

As I was drinking down his luscious nectar my eyes opened even wider as Hassan began thrusting his monstrous cock into me at a frenzied pace. He was fucking me so hard that when his stomach slammed up against my ass it filled the room with loud noises that sounded like he was using a belt on my bottom.

He was fucking into me so punishingly that I couldn't help but tense- up from the battering I was receiving. I felt my eyes water and in an effort to compensate for his thrusting punishment I lifted the backs of my feet out of my pumps.

"Yes...give me that pussy," he grunted in my ear, obviously enjoying the direct passage that led him into the back of my gushing pussy.

Being on my toes gave him an even more direct angle into my gushing pussy. His grunts and unintelligible words let me know that he was using me to please his huge cock. Even though I was seeing stars from his punishing thrusts they were music to my ears.

At this point Ahmed collapsed onto the bed from emptying his delicious load into my mouth. After swallowing his thick viscous seed, Hassan put his arm around my neck and pulled me into his body. He used his arm as leverage in order to fuck into me with all the force he had.

I was screaming wildly. If a person heard me, especially my husband, they would have thought I was being assaulted from the relentless battering he was giving me.

I was screaming so loud that I was convinced I was going to rouse my husband. I was lost and would not have stopped if he did come into the bedroom. I couldn't or wouldn't repress my animalistic desire to please Hassan's gigantic cock and the way I was exploding over him. I also knew by the way he was punishing me and his grunts that he wouldn't have stopped even if my husband did come in.

Suddenly, I felt his mammoth girth stretch my clinging walls to the point where I thought I was going to be ripped in half.

"Oh fuck," I cried out loud knowing he was going to cum.

literally climbing over me our bodies were right against each other's. It was as if we're connected; coupled by his massive cock. As he continued to fuck into me I turned my head and we instantly locked into a frenzied kiss. A few seconds later his gigantic cock began spraying my insides. Blast after blast continued to fill my womb.

"Cum Mrs.," he snarled.

"Hassan," I growled as my pussy burst all over his gigantic shaft.

For the next ten minutes we stayed in this frenzied state, kissing hotly as he thrust into me with the force of a freight train.

It was like we were two wild animals unaware and uncaring of anything around us. As he fucked into me I felt my pussy open and close around him. This suction- like muscle reflex drove me out of my skin, as I never before ever experienced this.

After a minute, his cock had completely emptied its load into me but that didn't stop him from fucking me like a wild-man. It was the reflex action of my pussy that kept him in a frenzied state.

"Don't stop your pussy," he commanded, letting me know he loved the way my flexing muscles were messaging his huge shaft.

"Never baby," I groaned passionately as my ass continued to match each one of his punishing thrusts.

I was amazed that he was still rock hard after emptying his hot load inside me.

"Keep fucking Mrs. There's a lot more between you and I," he snarled.

I interpreted what he said as that he knew we could go on fucking. He was absolutely right; because he had me so turned on it was like I was wrapped around his finger. But what I really was, was wrapped around his gigantic cock!

"Such amazing pussy, he chortled against my ear. "Fuck me Mrs.," he bellowed.

"Yes baby," I groaned as I responded by aggressively fucking back on his huge cock, surprising myself after having cum volcanically myself.

"That's it Mrs. Keep fucking," he snorted as my pussy slid up and down the length of his massive shaft.

Releasing his arm from my neck he put his hands on both of my shoulders and put his right foot on the edge of the bed. Looking back I saw this deranged look on his face and I knew that there was no stopping him now.

"Fuck me lover," I said with a contorted look on my face from being stretched-out as wide as a soda can and with the force of a battering- ram.

"Yes," he grunted, "your pussy has opened up very nice,"

God he was right. The initial pain had now turned to lust-crazed passion. I began to think about how much I now loved a man with a huge cock. I was convinced that the intensity of my orgasms were brought about because he was enormous.

Thrust after thrust, he fucked into my scorching hole as I met each thrust by slamming my ass along the endless length of his shaft until I collided with his crotch causing a loud spanking sound.

We matched each other thrust for thrust. If a panel was judging us they would have declared it a sexual standoff. The sounds we made from panting wildly as we fucked each other were absolutely primal. The air was filled with grunts from him and screams of desire and horror from me.

These sounds were mixed with the slamming of his crotch meeting my ass and the wild soapy sounds that omitted from my cum-filled pussy.

After ten minutes I looked over my shoulder to tell Hassan how much I loved his huge cock. With tears of lust in my eyes I thought I saw my husband standing in the doorway.

Instead of being horrified and demoralized I continued to fuck my teenage lover with the hunger of a woman who lived to be fucked. The odd thing was that what I thought I saw was a man that actually had a smile on his face. It was a look that approved of what I was doing. I was too lost to think about it as I felt a wave come over me.

"Gonna cum!" I snarled, and with that we both exploded in perfect unison.

After cumming Hassan pulled out of me and I can't explain it, but I instantly felt a void inside me. His huge cock made me so complete. Looking back I nearly died when I saw a liquid smear coating Hassan's massive shaft and droplets hitting the floor.

"Taste your pussy," he said commandingly.

I immediately responded by turning around. As I squatted on my pumps I lifted his cock, amazed at how heavy it was.

"Such a heavy cock," I groaned in bewilderment as I brought his huge member close to my face.

As soon as I did my nostrils instantly flared as I instantly recognized my sent all over him.

"Taste you pussy," he commanded again and for the next ten minutes I ran my tongue up and down his heavily veined shaft.

I was lightheaded tasting myself all over his huge shaft. My musky sent was so pungent it seemed to be a perfume he would have sprayed on it. It was hypnotic and turned me on with more desire then I've ever had.

"Umm," I moaned repeatedly as my nostrils were filled with my intoxicating scent as my tongue drifted up and down the length of his monstrous cock.

It was so erotic and as I worshiped his monster I was rewarded with the taste of my body mixed with his. The pungent muskiness was the strongest in the center of his huge ball sack.

This is where all of our fluids collected. I was climbing the walls as I tasted our combined mixture of lust. It seemed as if time stood still as I licked his cock. Holding it in both palms I kissed along the length of it. I couldn't believe it but I found myself literally kissing his cock.

Hassan was so endowed that it seemed the right thing to do. He needed to know that a woman worshiped his super-human manhood, and I was honored to be doing it.

After licking him clean he lifted me up and we kissed hard. As we kissed I felt Ahmed's hands on me, unclasping my garter. Hassan began to help his Ahmed undress me. It took them almost an hour to get all my lingerie off, not because they didn't know how to, but because they took their time.

Between kissing each of them passionately and each of them kissing and sucking my nipples tenderly almost an hour had passed before we went to the bathroom.

Finally being nude I stepped back into my pumps and we walked to the bathroom. Once again, even though it was a short walk to the bathroom I wanted to be sexy for them.

Ahmed started the shower as Hassan and I kissed. After stepping out of my pumps we went into the shower and as they lathered my body I was groaning from the way they slowly used their hands. As their hands roamed over my breast and nipples and ass I alternated kissing each of them. While in the shower each of them alternated fucking me.

We stayed in the shower for well over two hours. This all seemed to be a heavenly, surreal dream to me as I was so lightheaded from being under the shower spray and from being mentally and physically drained while taking Ahmed from behind then the monstrous cock of Hassan. Before leaving the shower both boys had cum inside me twice and I lost count of how many times I exploded.

I came with Ahmed who kissed my neck while he fucked me, telling me he loved my body. Hassan fucked me so tenderly in the shower. He instinctively knew that I was raw from being stretched as wide as a soda can by his monster cock.

While fucking me from behind he gentility pinched my long, fat nipples. This caused me to grind on his huge, fat shat. He told me I had best pussy he'd ever fucked. I was so turned on hearing that that I came in a long protracted orgasm which ignited his shaft as he exploded once again deep inside me.

From the shower we went back to the bedroom and got into bed. Stepping out of my pumps I went into the middle of the King- sized bed, followed by my two teenage lovers. I was utterly amazed that these boys had so much sexual experience between. At nineteen they were mature beyond words. A person would have that it was me at sixty eight who was the seducer and the one that had all the experience, but not even close.

They made me experience things that in my wildest imagination had never thought of. I was wrapped between my two young lovers and smiled as I thought that I never felt so alive and so thoroughly satiated. I would turn my head and kiss Ahmed for a few minutes as Hassan kissed my full, inch long nipples.

shoguy
shoguy
2,267 Followers