Cock Star Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,267 Followers

Holding Ahmeds erection in my hand I began to kiss it lovingly. I was consumed with lust to please him.

"Ahhh yes. So good Mrs.," he groaned deeply as mouth went up and down his entire length almost to the base.

His groans told me he loves the way I was sucking him. Although giving oral pleasure to someone was all new to me; I couldn't wait to experience the orgasm that would shoot into my mouth again.

His groans made me desperate to please him. He was nowhere near as huge as Hassan, but large enough that my mouth could only take half his length. Where Hassan was every-bit twelve inches, Ahmed was eight. If I hadn't seen Hassan's monstrous penis I would have certainly thought Ahmed was huge.

As I took his big, hard erection into my waiting mouth, Hassan began inserting his foot-long cock into me. Suddenly my eyes opened wide and I instantly reached back to push against his stomach.

"I go easy Mrs., let me open your pussy up again," he said with the voice of a confident young man, mature beyond his years.

After saying it he went to his knees and spread my bottom wide apart and began opening my tight vagina with his tongue. He went up and down and alongside the puffiness of each of my folds.

Looking back we made eye contact. My eyes were glazed over from the thrills shooting through me once again.

"You like?" he grinned slyly, knowing I was going wild.

"Oh God yes," I purred.

"Tell me you want more. Tell me you want Hassan to make your sexy pussy cum."

"Oh God...please Hassan. Please," I pleaded, never using the word pussy before.

"Your pussy," he snarled. "Tell me you want me to make your pussy cum."

The words the next came from my lips were from a totally different person, "Please...Oh God please make my pussy cum." "Make my pussy cum baby," I groaned feverishly.

Gazing into his eyes I turned devilish and said in a deep, throaty voice, "Oh baby, please make my pussy cum. Use that beautiful tongue of yours on my pussy baby. Pausing, I breathed deeply then said, "All over my pussy."

"You like my tongue Mrs."

"Oh God yes," I purred.

"And what about my big cock?" "You want I fuck you with my big cock," he said with the slyest of grins.

Holding his gaze I said in a devilish voice I didn't recognize, "Baby, after you make me cum with your beautiful mouth I want you to fuck the life out of me with that huge, hard cock."

I was now totally lost, using words I never in my life ever uttered.

"Oh yes...I will fuck Mrs." He said confidently, and then added in voice that sent a shiver right through me, "I wanted to fuck you so many nights Mrs."

After he said it he leaned in and our tongues raced across each other's for a few seconds before he broke away and knelt down behind me again. At this point I was depraved with lust. I began hearing myself using the most guttural language. Words that would have disgusted my husband, daughter and all of our friends.

At this point I was theirs to be taken and used for their own pleasure. I was consumed with lust and with every orgasm I wanted more, much more. Years of going without any male attention made me starved. Sex starved, and now I was like a caged animal who wanted everything these two young, teenage boys had to give, especially the monstrous cock of Hassan. I watched Ahmed put his face against my vagina and begin licking up and down.

As his tongue was magically opening me up I turned back and immediately began drooling at the sight of Ahmeds erection as it waved in front of me in the most appetizing way.

"Suck me Mrs.," he commanded as I instantly opened my mouth and took his head inside.

"Oh yes...you are sexy," he groaned as my tongue went up and down the side of his thick shaft.

Locking his mouth onto my stiff clitoris, Hassan began sucking it as he inserted one than two fingers inside me. With my mouth full of an erect penis I began groaning as my clitoris began jumping and popping from the talented mouth of my teenage lover. As I felt my vagina open once again I braced myself for the anticipation of his gigantic cock.

As if on cue I felt his bulbous head penetrate my folds and as he grabbed me by my narrow waist and began inching his full length into me.

"Yes Mrs. You take my big cock now," he hissed.

Once again I was in heaven. Here I was a married sixty eight year old woman from an upper-crust social circle, living in an exclusive, wealthy community being in a pool being taken, albeit consensually sexually by two teenage boys. One with a monstrous cock.

The first half hour was so passionate, as Hassan penetrated me slowly while angling his huge, experienced cock in different areas deep inside me. Places I never knew existed.

With every long, deep penetrating stroke my pussy would open then close around his huge shaft as he reached depths inside me I never knew existed. As he lavishly penetrated me I intently sucked and kissed every inch of Ahmeds steel-hard erection. As I worshiped his hard on his moans of approval filled the air around us.

I was so thrilled to be pleasing him. For some reason that I couldn't explain, when I gave the boys oral pleasure my only concern was that I was pleasing and exciting them. It meant more to me than anything.

After an hour of shock and pain and no less than twenty orgasms I began to finally adjust to Hassan's massive cock. True to his word he fucked into me tenderly; as tenderly as a person could with a cock the size of a log buried inside me.

While fucking me he would lean in and kiss my back then my neck saying words about how sexy I was and how much he loved my pussy. These words had me moaning with desire. At the end of an hour the three of us were all in a beautiful rhythm as each of us focused on our own personal pleasures.

I was in a state of ecstasy from the waves of lust that washed over my body from the slow-motion like way Hassan was fucking me with his gigantic cock. We were locked in an incredible rhythm as he slid his massive shaft into me I would push back until he bottomed out. The feeling at that exact moment had me weeping from being so over-stuffed.

Adding to my being so turned on from taking such an enormous cock was the thrill of pleasing Ahmed's beautiful erection with my mouth. These electric streams of current that I never felt before were flowing through my body and in turn brought me to having the most intense orgasms of my life.

Just as one orgasm would course through me I felt another building right behind it. Each time I came Hassan would acknowledge it.

"That's it Mrs., you keep coating my big cock with that beautiful pussy."

I was cumming every few minutes once my pussy opened wide for Hassan's huge cock. With each passing orgasm they got more and more intense and as they did I felt my vaginal muscles tighten then open and close around his mammoth pole in a way that seemed to be milking him.

My gripping his cock like this was causing him to groan deeply and it wasn't long before he picked up his pace and began fucking into me more forcefully.

The water in the pool went from being tranquil, and still, without a single ripple to a frothy wave pool with water splashing so hard against the walls that it splashed onto the patio.

Grabbing my hips Hassan began thrusting into me fiercely. I was now thrashing my head about wildly and filled the air around us with shrikes.

"Fuck me," he roared as he pulled my hips back forcefully. "Your pussy is so good," he said in a heated voice.

I was so turned on from hearing it that I began thrashing against his shaft with equal force.

"That's it Mrs., fuck me back Mrs.," he snarled.

The water was splashing everywhere now: so hard that pellets were splashing up onto my arched back.

At this point Ahmed held my head down hard as I felt his cock go into the back of my throat. I was fighting the urge to gap and felt lucky it wasn't Hasan I was sucking. Both boys were groaning from being on the verge of cumming while I was groaning all over Ahmed's thick cock.

A few minutes later it all came to a head. At the exact same moment we all came. I felt Ahmed's cum splash against the inside walls of my throat while Hassan and I came all over each other.

For a good five minutes Hassan continued to ram his king-size cock into me well after he came. He was still rock-hard, and without any signs of slowing down.

Pulling away from Ahmeds softening cock I looked back and stared right into his eyes. Our eye contact was electrifying and as I continued to fuck back on him my suction- like vaginal muscles gripped his enormous shaft determined to drain every last drop.

"Oh Mrs., what an amazing cunt you have," he groaned as he gripped my hips and continued to feed me his gigantic appendage.

Once again the use of such a guttural word had me so turned on. After an hour both boys began picking-up their pace. It was as if they were in concert with perfect with each other. The faster more aggressive pace triggered my vagina once again.

The instant Ahmeds thick sperm began shooting into my mouth, my pussy exploded all over Hassans mammoth cock. The feeling of my pussy opening and closing around his massive thickness triggered him.

"Ahhhh," he wailed, as he gripped my hips tight and exploded into the depths of my wetness.

After each of our orgasms subsided we stayed locked where were. Hassan's cock was still hard inside me but his urgency to fuck hard had waned. He was now just slow fucking in and out of me as he enjoyed my gripping pussy as it messaged each wonderful inch of him.

I continued to suck and passionately kiss Ahmeds cock which was surprisingly still hard. My body was tingling, as these miniature bursts of electricity washed all over me. We stayed this way for more than an hour just groaning and enjoying the pleasures that were going through our bodies. The feeling of having a cock in my mouth and a giant one in my pussy was absolutely enchanting to me.

After all the cum was drained from our bodies we stood in the water sharing the most passionate kisses. Each of the boys kissed me for a few minutes. As or tongues dances across each other's their hands were moving over my body playfully. My hands were constantly touching their penises and I could not get over how fast they would recover.

At one point they both sat on the ledge as I enthusiastically sucked on each one, until they reached another geyser-like explosion in my ravenous mouth. After two hours in the pool we went back to the chase lounge chairs. The boys were far from being finished which made me quiver with delight.

Taking my hands, they helped me out of the pool. Feeling so wicked I stepped back into my pumps as they continued to hold my hand. All that I knew was that I wanted to look as sexy as possible for them and by their wide grins I could tell they liked me being nude but wearing my high heels.

Leading me to the chaise lounge Hassan said in his broken English said, "I want to fuck you again Mrs."

"Oh God...please," I purred, as he stopped and turned me to face him as we instantly began kissing hard.

After breaking from the kiss he had me lie back while he went between my legs. As he brought the head of his massive cock to the mouth of my vagina I began taking short breaths in anticipation of him entering me.

"You want my cock Mrs.," he questioned slyly, already knowing the answer.

"Oh God yes," I groaned, then added using his words, "I want your cock so bad," I groaned and as I did Ahmed already had his cock in front of my face as he stood over me.

I had a new vocabulary now. Using words like fuck, cock, cum and pussy were so illicit, so liberating and in a way I couldn't explain elevated the sexual encounter beyond any sexual experience I ever had.

"Suck my cock," Ahmed said in a heated voice as I eagerly opened my mouth.

After we all came in the most intense and explosive eruption, Hassan took me by the waist and began leading me towards the house. I knew by glancing down and seeing his huge cylinder throbbing as it bounced from one leg to the other menacingly that he wanted a lot more, and the way my body was quivering I was more than happy to give him as much of me as he wanted.

"Umm, it looks like you want to fuck some more," I said with a devilish grin.

I could not believe how brazen I was. Three hours before if someone told me they overheard me use the word fuck I would have denied it, even saying they were lying. I was now so comfortable in my own skin that the word fuck felt so liberating to use, and in the context of this sinful encounter with these two teenage boys it fit what we were doing so naturally.

"Yes, Mrs. I want to fuck more," he said as he pulled me to his firm body. " I want to fuck your hot, beautiful pussy all night."

"Oh fuck," I groaned as we began to kiss passionately.

It couldn't remember the last time my body felt so alive. As we kissed tiny sparks we're lighting my skin and all I wanted was to be pleased and to please. I was consumed with thoughts of lust. It was all I was thinking about. These two boys unleashed something inside me I never knew existed, and it felt so incredibly sexy to me.

Feeling Ahmed take my hand I broke off from my kissing Hassan. Our tongues were so entwined that my body was aching all over again. It was such a deep passionate kiss that I was on the verge of cumming. I didn't want to break away from the kiss but I didn't want to neglect Ahmed.

Even though I was more turned on to Hassan, because of him being so endowed and filling my insides with a penis that made me cum harder than I ever have, I wanted to please Ahmed just as much. He had a mouth that was indescribable, and the way he used his tongue had my pussy exploding in ways that made my eyes water.

Both boys began leading me to the house. At this point I didn't care that my dying husband was in the house. I was so turned on that him being there didn't affect me in the least. Once we entered the house I led the boys to one of our four guest bedrooms.

I told them to wait a few minutes and went into my bedroom to put on something that would excite them, although by the sight of there erections, especially Hassan's, I didn't have to.

When I went into my bedroom I went straight to my dresser and didn't even bother to check on my husband. I was so turned on that even if I knew he had passed away while I was outside with both boys it wouldn't not have changed what I intended to do.

I realize that this was so out of character for me, but the fact was I devoted myself to him for these past two years without any concern for myself or my needs, and now that I was liberated sexually all I wanted was more...much, much more.

Walking right past our bed I went right to my lingerie draw. It was a draw that I had almost forgotten was there. The only item that I wore daily, which would be considered lingerie was thigh high stockings, which were the only things I went into that draw for. Other than that I haven't wore any of the other items in that draw for ages.

Reaching in, I pulled out a white garter belt with a white bustier. I even took out a white, satin panty that was cut very high on my leg. I knew I had never wore these before but knew I had bought them to wear under a dress I had worn at a hospital fundraising event a few years back.

The only reason I bought the set was because I felt so sexy that day in the store and couldn't resist buying them. The day of the fundraiser I got embarrassed when I went to put them on, so much that I never even wore it under my dress.

Going to my changing table I rolled up the sheer, white nylons and after smoothing them out put on my lace garter. As I attached the straps to the stocking tops I let out a breath as I felt a rush of excitement flow over me. I then stood and went to my closet and stepped into a pair of white pumps.

Walking back I saw myself in the mirror and grinned approvingly at the sight of my mature body. My nipples were already aching and puffed-out. I had to admit I looked so sinful.

Reaching for the bustier I put it on then lifted my pump and stepped into the satin panty. After pulling it up my tapered legs and over my narrow hips I looked at the finished product. I was amazingly impressed with how my body looked. Excited to show my teenage lovers I applied a deep red lipstick to my full lips than brushed my shoulder length brown hair.

Leaving the bedroom I looked at my husband, and with a look of someone seeing a pathetic figure said in a low voice, "After all I've done for you these past few years Charles it's my turn to have a little pleasure."

With that I closed the door behind me and went to the guest room where my two guests were waiting. Coming to the room both boys were laying on the king sized bed.

My eyes instantly went to the giant cock of Hassan. I was instantly wet between my legs at the sight of his cock as it towered up his chest nearly a foot above his naval. Seeing me in the doorway I was thrilled to see it swell and twitch at the sight of me. Also excited to see me was Ahmed whose cock instantly rose off his stomach at the sight of me.

As soon as I came to the doorway of the guest bedroom, Ahmed instantly came to me while Hassan stayed lying on the bed. Standing there, my eyes were riveted to Hasan's enormous cock as it towered up his chest like a giant log as it continued to puff out then contract as if it was breathing.

I instantly felt my nipples ache as my 38E breasts felt heavier than ever as they began to heave. The sight of Hassans cock was both staggering and gorgeous at the same time.

Having had him inside me already and knowing how he made me violently explode, in the most shattering orgasms in my life made my mouth was already watering and my pussy gush at the thought of having him back inside me. As Ahmed took my hand and led me to the king sized bed my eyes never broke-off from the sight of Hassan's monstrous cock.

As I walked to him he took his cock in his hand and began stroking it as his eyes romped all over me. 'God. He's stroking himself to the sight of me,' I thought to myself excitedly. When I came to the edge of the bed I bent forward and met his mouth for a sensual kiss. Our tongues instantly came together and began weaving across each other's like an untamed vine. As we kissed, sparks of lust were instantly shooting through me.

Feeling Ahmed's hand take the sides of my satin thong I groaned in anticipation of him using his beautiful mouth and tongue on me. As he pulled the thong off my bottom then over my hips I felt him begin to kiss my ass cheeks. It was so intoxicatingly sexy as the popping sounds his lips made each time he kissed my ass filled the air with erotica.

The kiss between me and Hassan mixed with Ahmed seductively kissing my ass cheeks had my body on the edge of a blissful orgasm. Reaching down I began running my hand across Hassan's massive cock. It was that exact second where I felt my body slip into a blissful orgasm. My body was experiencing things I never felt in my life, from boyfriends I had before my marriage to all my years of marriage.

In my life I never achieved an orgasm from my husband and here I was cumming from just kissing. As I stroked Hassan's giant shaft I was tingling inside from the feeling of how powerful it felt. My long fingers could only wrap around half of it but by his groans I could tell he liked my touch on his veiny flesh.

Suddenly, I felt my ass cheeks being spread apart and within seconds the air around us was filled with a musky scent. There was no mistaking the fact that I was turned on. In all my years I have never experienced my own sent. It was pungent but in a very intoxicating way.

The way both boys were growing told me that they were equally turned on by my aroma as it confirmed to them that I wanted to fuck. The only thing I could reference this to would be animalistic.

shoguy
shoguy
2,267 Followers