Cock Star Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,268 Followers

Completely drained physically it felt so erotic. Our tongues danced across each other's as if we were lovers and as we kissed the popping sounds of Hassan kissing my nipples had me purring deeply.

After a few minutes I turned to Hassan and we had our intimate moment as our tongues danced together. This time Ahmed inserted one finger deep inside me and began slowly moving his finger in and out of me while he kissed my aroused nipples. They both knew they wanted me to cum one last time that, what was now early morning. They were so loving, so gentle, and so in tune with a woman's needs.

In about ten minutes my body slipped into a blissful orgasm that stayed with me for over a minute. My eyes suddenly felt so heavy.

"Sleep nice Mrs.," I heard Ahmed say over my shoulder as he kissed my neck softly.

"Ummmm," I groaned softly as I felt my body drift off.

I felt the boys drift off as the each held me close, but something made me open my eyes for a brief second. Looking in the direction of the doorway and once again thought I saw my husband standing there.

He seemed almost ghost- like which was why I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. So frail looking. What caught my eye was the same look I thought I saw before which was a small smile at me.

Thinking that I was once again seeing things because of the exhaustive sexual experience I had, I slipped into a Cinderella- like sleep with the thought that my mind was playing tricks on me.

Being with the two boys every day for months made me realize so many things about myself which had long been forgotten. Hassan made me realize that I preferred a man with a huge cock. Up until then I never gave the size of a mans penis, any thought what so ever but now that I was so aware of what pleased me and what made my orgasms the most intense I knew they could only come from a man with a huge cock.

In my time with Ahmed we fucked minimally, because he felt I was too stretched-out from being with Hassan, and I myself felt the same thing. I was so open now that there was virtually no stimulation unless it was Hassan's massive cock going in and out of me.

The other thing that happened from being with my two lovers was that I became more aware of my body and especially the signals it gave when I was out in public. I felt so sexual from being with my two young lovers every day that the feeling inside me was communicated to everyone the moment I walked out of my house. I now had this insatiable sexual appetite that had to be constantly fed.

To Be Continued

shoguy
shoguy
2,268 Followers