Cocktails for Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy felt like she was held in a spell, sort of like the tales of people held mesmerized by a dragon's eyes as it closes in for the kill. She considered saying no and running out of the bar, but then Lauren's hand reached the hem of her dress. Lauren's fingertips burned against Cindy's skin as her hand floated up under her dress and caressed Cindy's smooth ass.

"How long has it been since you've had a man?" Lauren asked

"More than five months." Cindy said. "I'm sort of between boyfriends right now."

"Oh you poor dear, no wonder that your such a mess. We'll have to take care of that A.S.A.P." She left her one hand on Cindy's ass and returned the other to her breast. She softly rolled the nipple between her fingers and using the hand on her ass, drew Cindy in against her body. Her lips brushed against Cindy's neck just below her ear. "Cindy, do you want to join Max and me for cocktails?" Lauren whispered and followed by licking her earlobe, pulling on her earring with her lips. Cindy moaned and wrapped her arms around Lauren, drawing her close against her. Lauren laughed softly and moved her hand from Cindy's breast to her cheek. She tilted Cindy's head back and lightly kissed her on the lips.

"I'll take that as a yes." She said smiling.

She gave Cindy one last hug and then stepped back.

"As you saw when I sat down, Max has a strict dress code for his ladies. Here, turn around." Cindy turned and let Lauren zip her dress down. She unfastened Cindy's bra and pulled it out from under her dress. Lauren wadded the bra up and tossed it into her handbag. "Now doesn't that feel better?" she reached in under Cindy's dress and cupped her breasts in her hands, lightly flicking the nipples with her fingers.

"Ummm." Cindy moaned, finding that Lauren's hands were starting to reawaken the volcano that she had already brought to eruption. Her hips began to sway in time to the fingers on her nipples.

"Oh my, you really are a needy girl aren't you? Lauren said, zipping Cindy's dress back up. "Well we're just going to have to take care of that right now. We can't have you so horny that you can't take your time and enjoy the evening." Lauren pushed Cindy up against the counter. "Lift up your dress." Feeling like a puppet, Cindy complied, Lauren ran her hands up Cindy's thighs and took hold of her thong. She eased it down to her ankles and let Cindy step out of them. Bringing them to her nose, Lauren took a deep breath, sighed with pleasure and added them to her handbag. "Now you're properly dressed, but we need to calm you down a bit before we go back to Max. I wouldn't want you raping Max right at the table." She ran her hand up the inside of Cindy's thigh while Cindy stood, legs spread, leaning against the counter, holding her dress up at her waist. Lauren's hand found her sex.

"Ooh! Someone is enjoying this." Lauren purred. She felt the wetness oozing from Cindy as she ran her fingers up and down between her lips. Lauren slipped one finger into Cindy's tight, wet pussy. Cindy's hips sank down and forward forcing the finger deeper into her. After several deep thrusts Lauren pulled all the way out and then reentered with two fingers. Her thrusting became hard and rhythmic, while Cindy's hips kept time, thrusting to meet the invading digits. One more time Lauren broke the rhythm as she added another finger. Cindy could feel the heat building in her pussy, with one hand she grabbed her breast and twisted the nipple hard. An electric shock raced down her body to her core adding to the building pressure. She was breathing in sharp gasps, timed to the thrusts of Laurens fingers. "Oh God! Yes! Yes!" she cried as she felt the eruption nearing. Lauren dropped to her knees and, without breaking the rhythm, moved her head to Cindy's pussy. Her tongue moved up and down the lips until it found the bud, already hard and filled with hot blood. She started to lick it and Cindy screamed and, grabbing Lauren's hair, pushed her harder against her. Lauren sucked the clit into her mouth and continued to flick her tongue back and forth across it.

"Yes! Oh God, Yes! Aah!" Cindy erupted, wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. She slumped against the counter, too weak to stand on her own. Lauren pulled her fingers out and softly cupped her burning pussy in her hand as the spasms slowly ebbed. She stood back up and embracing Cindy, she kissed her again, this time deeply with a searching tongue. Cindy could taste the salty tang of her cum on Lauren's lips and tongue. She drank it in lovingly.

"Feeling a little better now?" Lauren said smiling.

"Much better." Cindy smiled "I'd love to have a cocktail with you and Max." She took hold of Lauren's shoulder as she started for the door and pulling her back into her arms, gave her a deep kiss. The two ladies walked arm in arm out of the Lady's room and over to the table where Max sat smiling as he nursed his drink.

"Welcome back. I take it that you ladies had an enjoyable chat." He chuckled.

"Quite enjoyable, as always you have excellent taste Max." Lauren held out her hand as she slid in next to Max. He lifted it to his lips and breathed in the musk of Cindy's cum still coating the fingers. She dipped them into his drink, swirled them around and returned them to his lips where he licked and sucked each one until it was clean.

"Excellent taste indeed." He licked his lips and gave Cindy a hand as she slid in next to him on the opposite side. Cindy couldn't believe herself. Lauren seemed to have unleashed a completely different side of her. Her brain kept yelling that she was breaking all the rules, but there was an animal inside of her screaming to get out. She let the animal loose.

"So much more than just enjoyable." She slid in until her thigh was pressed firmly against Max. She slipped her arm around his and shuddered as his strong bicep brushed against her nipple setting off a pleasing aftershock. Max let his hand slip down to her thigh and caressed her leg stopping just short of her hot center. Purring with delight, Cindy looked around his broad chest and saw Lauren looking back with the same satisfied smile on her face.

The waiter brought a round of fresh drinks. Max's hand again slid up her thigh, tantalizingly slow, he let her anticipate and then gently eased a finger into her wetness. She moaned lowly and worked her hips to his rhythm. All too soon he withdrew the finger and used it to stir his drink. Cindy tried to slow her racing heart as he offer the finger to Lauren who eagerly sucked it dry.

"Here's to a most enjoyable evening." He said raising his glass.

"Darling, Cindy's coming off a long dry spell. Perhaps we should make it a weekend." She glanced at Cindy with questioning eyes.

"To a most enjoyable weekend." Cindy raised her glass and clinked it against Max's.

They sipped their drinks, made small talk and took turns dancing with Max. As before, he was an excellent partner. This time though, he held her closer. She continued to burn as his chest rubbed against her tender nipples. She shamelessly giggled when he spun her around twirling her dress up, causing one of the guys at the bar to drop his drink into his lap as he stared at her enticing nakedness.

They returned to the table and the ladies slid in close on either of Max's side. The band was beginning a break and their drinks were nearly empty.

"Well ladies, should we order another round, or would you rather head back to the hotel?"

In answer, Lauren slid her hand into his lap, wrapping her fingers around his shaft. She gave it a playful squeeze. "I'm ready to go, but if you want to stay...."

Cindy had completely lost her shyness, the animal was in control. She cradled his balls in her hand and nibbled on his ear. "I want to see these closer...without pants in the way."

"I guess we'd better go before I can't stand up."

They walked to the posh hotel next door to the bar. The elevator required a key before taking them to the twelfth and final floor. The elevator opened into a short hall with only two doors. Max went to the one marked 1201 and opened it. The "room" was bigger than her apartment. They stopped in the entry door while Max locked the door.

"House rules, no clothes allowed." Lauren said. She reached behind her neck and freed the halter on her dress. It fell quickly to the floor and she stepped out of it. Signaling Cindy to turn around, she unzipped her dress and helped it join her's. Cindy bent over to pick up the dresses.

"Oh you lovely little tease." Max said. He was behind her and gently let his hand roam across her lovely posterior. Cindy stayed bent over, enjoying his touch. He worked his way down between her legs and began to slide his fingers up and down between her pussy's wet lips.

" Ummm" she sighed, rocking into his hand.

"Patience Max, you need to get undressed and I'd like a glass of wine."

"Of course dear." He gave Cindy's ass a playful swat.

Cindy draped the dresses over his shoulder and unzipped his fly. Freeing his cock she slowly stroked it while he quickly hardened. Bending, she kissed the tip, and then circled the head with her tongue. She tasted the mellow saltiness of his pre-cum. Taking his balls in her hand she parted her lips and let almost half of his eight inches slip into her mouth. She stopped for a moment and then slowly drew her lips back to the tip. Her lips smacked as his cock popped out of her mouth. Smiling, she gave his balls a playful squeeze.

"You'd better hurry up and get undressed, otherwise Lauren and I will have to start without you." Cindy walked over to Lauren and began to fondle her breasts.

"Yep, you're definitely a tease. Well you'll see what we do with teases. Wine dear?"

"Bring the white zin and glasses, we'll be in the spa."

Lauren led Cindy through the living room and through a set of French doors onto the terrace. The terrace faced out towards the ocean. A low hedge ran around the two open edges, while a high stone wall separated them from the adjoining suite. There was a table near the center and several lounge chairs scattered about. In the corner against the wall was a large spa flanked by potted palm trees. Quiet music began playing from hidden speakers. Cindy heard the pop of a cork and then the clinking of glasses, telling her that Max would soon join them. Reaching the spa Lauren slipped out of her heels and climbed in with Cindy right behind.

The water was soothingly hot. Cindy took a few minutes to slowly let herself immerse. Once neck deep, she swam to Lauren's side.

"This feels heavenly." She cooed, "But I know what would be even better." Cindy lifted Lauren up from where she was sitting and swung onto the seat herself. She let Lauren settle between her legs, her back lying against Cindy' chest. This position gave Cindy free access to Lauren's body. She quickly took advantage of it. Starting at the neck she rubbed and kneaded while Lauren moaned her pleasure. Cindy continued working her way along Lauren's body. Lauren sagged into Cindy as the muscles in her shoulders and back melted. Moving forward she cupped Lauren's breasts in her hands and gently lifted them.

"You've got such lovely tits, they're so much bigger than mine, but still as firm as a teenager's."

Lauren leaned further back and squirmed, rubbing her back against Cindy's swollen nipples.

"I certainly wouldn't call you flat chested... Oh yes! Just like that!" Lauren arched her back as Cindy began to rub and pinch her hard nipples.

"I see you decided to start without me." Max entered the water, wine bottle and glasses in his hands. He paused a few moments when his balls reached the hot water. Cindy gazed appreciatively at his tight, well muscled ass and thighs and delicious cock, now standing half erect as he watched his wife writhe under Cindy's ministrations.

"Mind if I join in?" Without waiting for an answer he moved his hands replacing Cindy's on Lauren's breasts. Squeezing, he drew her forward into his lips. Her lips parted allowing his tongue to probe deeply into her mouth. Cindy raked her fingernails down across Lauren's ribs and belly causing her to shudder. Her hands finished their journey on Lauren's thighs. They were already widely spread, inviting Cindy to plunge further into her waiting center. Cindy stopped at her small patch of golden fluff. Twirling her fingers in the hair and tugging gently. Lauren began to pump her hips, silently begging Cindy to move further down. Cindy teased a few moments longer and then slid her hand slowly down. Despite the hot water, she could feel the heat coming off of Lauren's blood engorged lips. She traced their length up and down, at first just lightly brushing the outside, then slipping a finger in between them. She kept clear of the opening at the bottom and the erect button at the top of the lips, still concentration on building the tension, rather than a quick explosion.

Lauren broke free of Max's kiss and looked back over her shoulder at Cindy. Her eyes were beginning to glaze as the pleasure built.

"Stop teasing damn it! Use your hand to fuck me. Oooh, please fuck me hard!"

Cindy traced the lips back down to the opening. Lightly she circled it while Lauren furiously pumped her hips trying to swallow her digit. Cindy teased only for a few seconds before she slid her middle finger into Lauren's begging opening. The whole length quickly disappeared into the hot, slippery entrance. Her hips bucked and pumped.

"More! Give me more... harder!" she gasped.

Cindy slipped a second finger into her and began to rhythmically pump her throbbing pussy. Her other hand found Lauren's hard clit and began furiously rubbing. Lauren lost all control and began to writhe wildly. No longer able to kiss Max, she gasped for breath, moaning softly between gasps. Cindy realized that she was also breathing hard. Lauren's wild bucking was pounding her butt into Cindy's sweet spot and her back constantly brushed against Cindy's tender nipples. Cindy pounded even harder into her pussy, trying to make Lauren's ass push more against her own clit.

"Oh God yes! Yes! ....Yes." Lauren exploded. She slumped back against Cindy and as her breath returned swapped one more long passionate kiss with Max. When she could once again move, she floated up and turning around took Cindy in her arms. They shared a long deep kiss before she let go and took a new seat next to Max.

He filled and handed out the glasses of wine. They rested for awhile, enjoying the hot bubbling water, soft music and cool wine. Cindy looked at the stars and thought back to her earlier troubles. "What a difference a few hours can make." She thought. It had started as a disaster; she had been a frightened mouse hiding in her cubicle, working her life away in anonymity. Now she was a lioness, queen of the jungle with two magnificent partners, she was on the edge of heaven. Lauren finished her wine and stepped out of the spa. "I'm turning into a prune, why don't we move the party into the living room." They toweled off, helping each other dry their backs, and slipping back into their heels, walked into the living room. Lauren walked over to the bar. Holding up a glass she shot an inquisitive look at Max and Cindy who both nodded yes. Soon she returned to the couch where Cindy sat, head on Max's shoulder, absent-mindedly playing with his chest hair.

"To great friends and even better times." Max said raising his glass. The ladies followed suit, they all took a sip.

"This drink is missing something." Cindy slipped off of the couch and knelt between Max's knees. She took his relaxed cock in one hand and lifted her drink with the other until his head was at the bottom of her glass. She heard a sharp intake of air as the cold drink covered his tender shaft. She took her time stirring her drink and then took another sip.

"Almost perfect." She smiled and repeated her stirring.

"I'll take a little of that too." Lauren held out her glass and once again Cindy dipped his beautiful cock into the smooth amber liquid.

Max's cock was beginning to swell. Cindy saw a drop of whiskey gathering on the tip.

"Wouldn't want to waste good whiskey." she said. Still holding his quickly growing shaft, she licked, starting at her circling fingers and working up to the tip, as if he were a sweet sucker. After several long slurps, she switched to small licks and an occasional kiss on his now rock hard head. Max took a deep sip and slouched down on the couch.

"Oh that's wonderful!" he groaned, his breath beginning to increase as she took the head into her warm, wet lips. Cindy slowly let his cock slide into her mouth. Like smooth velvet over hot steel, he filled her lips and hit the back of her throat with a few inches left over. Cindy pulled back until only the head was in her mouth, then pressing her tongue against the bottom of his cock, began pumping in and out on his throbbing member. She glanced over at Lauren. She had slumped down on the couch, with on leg up behind Max's back. One hand played with a nipple while the other stroked her pussy in time to Cindy's sucking.

"Oooh yes, keep sucking like that....ooooh." Max's back arched, his breathing now ragged. Cindy knew he was getting close. She had heard about deep throating, but had never tried it. "What the heck," she thought. She reached one hand behind Max, grabbing his tensed butt cheek for leverage, she pushed. She felt the head slide down her throat, her lips and nose banged into his pubic hairs. His body shot forward, driving his even farther into her mouth.

"Oooh damn! Do that again!" he screamed. She pulled back until she could once again breath and then pulled him back deep into her mouth, She couldn't go quite as fast, but he didn't seem to mind. He began grunting and put his hands around Cindy's head, his fingers wrapped in her hair.

"Oh baby, fuck her mouth." Lauren shouted. Cindy could tell that she too was close to her release.

Max pulled her down onto him, thrusting his hips until he was pounding her lips with his pubes, and his balls slapped at her chin. He was truly fucking her hot mouth, but he held his pace to the same as she had been doing, giving her the chance to breath with each stroke. She felt him grow even larger and harder. He started to throb. Taking control back, Cindy pulled half of his cock out of her mouth, sucking as hard as she could and raking her teeth up his shaft as she did. Her hand pumped up and down his shaft in time with his contractions, while her tongue flicked back and forth over the tender spot just below his head. Wave after wave of sweet burning cum spurted into her mouth. She swallowed as fast as she could, but still felt some dribbling out onto her lips and chin. Lauren let out a short scream, signaling that she too had cum. Keeping his head in her mouth, Cindy slowly milked his cock, collecting the final drops of cum in her mouth. Climbing onto the couch, she put her arms around Lauren and pressed her cum coated lips to Lauren's. Lauren opened her mouth wide sucking in Cindy's tongue. As they parted, Lauren pulled Cindy back to her and licked up some stray drops from her chin and the corner of her lips.

"Ummm, I do love the taste of Max, That was fantastic dear....and I'm sure that Max liked it too, didn't you dear."

"Liked? That's the best blowjob I've ever had. She's much better than you." Lauren pulled her foot from behind his back and kicked him in the ribs.

"Careful what you say dear, you might get cut off...and I'm not talking about just no nooky!" They al l started laughing and ended in a pile of happily glowing bodies.

They lay there on the couch, sipping their drinks and talking. Max and Lauren sat next to each other with Cindy laying across them, her head in Max's lap and her legs across Lauren's. Max occasionally played with Cindy's breasts and Lauren ran her hand along Cindy's thighs and up her lips. Neither of them really worked at raising her excitement, they merely held her in a state of pleasant bliss. Cindy meanwhile would, from time to time, roll her head and nuzzle Max's cock with her nose or give it a quick lick, ensuring that he never went totally limp.