Cocktails for Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The clock in the hall chimed three times.

"Honey, we really should be getting to bed." Lauren said.

"Bed sounds really nice. " Cindy rolled on her side and sucked Max's cock back into her mouth. She had a pleasant buzz going and even though she'd cum several times she was still horny.

"Cindy you're a complete whore tonight." Lauren said, "But if Max doesn't mind, I wouldn't mind one more quick tumble before I go to sleep."

In answer Max pulled Cindy's head away from his now rock hard cock.

"What my ladies want, my ladies get." He helped both ladies to their feet and led them to the bedroom. Pulling back the covers, he climbed into the king-sized bed. The ladies lay down on either side.

"It's the wife's right to go first." Lauren grabbed his cock and slowly stroked it. Swinging her leg across him she straddled his legs. She began to rock back and forth on his lap, her slick lips rubbing along his shaft. His cock was soon soaked with her juice. She was beginning to breathe harder. In one fluid motion she rose up on her knees, steered the tip of his cock to her tunnel and slammed herself down driving him deep into her body.

"Ooooh...that's the spot." Her back arched, mouth open she began to pump his manhood in and out of her blazing cunt. Her fingernails dug into his chest as again and again she rose and then slammed back down driving his steel deep into her.

Cindy watched her ride, oblivious to anything but the hard cock driving into her pussy. Cindy fingered herself, quickly falling into Laurens rhythm. Finally Lauren gave a sharp scream and went ridged. Her hips pumped slowly as the waves of ecstasy rolled through her body. Spent, she collapsed onto Max's chest and lay there while the breath came back to her. Sated she rolled off Max and lay on the bed by his side. From time to time her body would shudder as another aftershock raced from her throbbing center across her body.

Cindy let Max's breathing return to close to normal then put her hand behind his neck and pulled him towards her.

"Now it's my time...come and fuck my eyes out you magnificent stallion!" Max rolled between her legs and drove his cum slick cock into her wet and waiting pussy. Cindy felt the head press against her lips. Her hips rose and legs spread wider, the need in her body begging him to enter her. A quick shove and she felt her opening stretch as his hot shaft pushed in. There was a burst of excitement as the head banged into her G-spot and then rushed on. He filled her, stretching her tunnel as none of her toys ever had. She reveled at the heat of his cock against the walls of her body. She could feel his heartbeat as his cock twitched deep inside of her. Time and again he slammed deep into her dripping pussy. He paused as he bottomed out to rub his pubic area against her throbbing clit, then pulled back until his head was nearly out and then slammed back in again. Quicker and quicker her breathe sucked in and out as her eruption neared. Sensing her need, Max increased his pace to match her gasps. Suddenly a brilliant explosion of light filled her head. Her body writhed as golden waves of ecstasy raced from her nipples down to her core making her pussy explode. Max pulled back and slowly drove his cock into her two more times. Each time another orgasm of pleasure rolled over her, a tsunami of sexual bliss. As he drove himself into her for the third time, she felt him begin to throb and then the burning spurts of cum as his cock pumped its load into her. The sensation of his hot juices and pumping cock triggered one final orgasm. She wrapped her arms around him crushing him to her. Together they rolled over and rested, her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. His cock was still deep inside her as he slowly began to soften. From time to time it would twitch as aftershocks ran through him, triggering pleasant waves in her sated body.

Cindy awoke with a start. "What the hell? Where am I? " she thought. Slowly her memories of the night before trickled into her conciseness. She sighed as she remembered the waves of pleasure that had washed over her. Her eyes opened; there was sunlight coming into the door from the living room windows. The clock on the night stand said it was almost ten o'clock. She found herself lying naked and uncovered on the bed. They were spooned, Max's strong arm was draped around her, his hand cupping her breast. Tingling, she realized that he had an erection which was pressing against her ass. He squirmed and mumbled like a dog chasing rabbits in its sleep, but Cindy could tell that in this dream he wasn't chasing rabbits.

"What a lovely way to start the day." She thought impishly. Gently, she lifted his hand from her breast and pushed his shoulder until he rolled onto his back. He squirmed and muttered some more until she softly stroked his cock. He settled back into his dream, his cock pushing into her hand. Taking care not to disturb him, Cindy straddled his hips. She held his cock against her lips, letting his dreaming thrusts rub him up and down her slit. Her excitement skyrocketed. Soon his cock was soaked with her juices. She guided the head to her eagerly waiting opening. She let it work into her a bit at a time. With each thrust a little more of his gorgeous cock disappeared into her. She bit her knuckles to keep from screaming as it filled her. When he was all the way in, she let him thrust against her, his pubic bone rubbing her clit stoking the flames burning in her pussy. Max thrashed a bit, Cindy was afraid he was going to wake up. He reached out with a hand and found Lauren's body. Smiling he began to kneed her breast.

"Let me have ten more minutes honey." Lauren muttered, half awake she rolled over so her head was on Max's shoulder. She hugged herself close to him wrapping one leg over his legs, pressing tightly against Cindy's butt. Soon she was back in a peaceful unconsciousness. Lauren's position put her clit pressing into Max's thigh. It wasn't long before she began to begin breathing heavier and in time with Max's thrusts.

"Ooooh this is just too lovely!" Cindy thought wickedly. She reached down between Lauren's thighs and found her hot, wet pussy. Carefully she worked her finger into Lauren's opening and pumped it in time to Max's trusts.

"Ummm Max, give me more." Lauren cooed and snuggled even closer. Max's thrusts were getting more insistent. Cindy knew he was getting close, but then so was she. She increased the pace of her finger in Lauren trying to bring her along as well.

Max made a low growling sound. His cock started pumping furiously. Cindy could feel the hot jets of cum shooting into her. The jets and his throbbing put her over the edge. She shoved her body down onto him, burying him even deeper into her while the muscles in her pussy pulsed against his shaft. A few more hard penetrations with her fingers and Lauren gasped and joined the twitching pile of satisfaction.

Max and Lauren's eyes opened at nearly the same time. They both smiled as they looked up at Cindy.

"You're incorrigible!" Max laughed and pulled Cindy down to him. He kissed her deeply. She and Lauren shared the next kiss, then she laid her head on Max's other shoulder and rested while Max and Lauren let their lips say good morning. They lay for several minutes, basking in the glow of their orgasms.

"Well I guess we'll have to get up." Max finally said.

Cindy stood up and stretched, her breasts swaying back and forth in front of Max's face as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"You are the most sex crazed girl I have ever seen." He buried his face between her firm globes.

"The most sex crazy girl ever?" Lauren wrapped her arms around him grinding her tits into his back, while her hands began to play with his cock.

"Well maybe the second most." They laughed and finally all got up and walked to the bathroom.

The shower was huge. A small glass enclosed room to be honest, with a "rain" type head at on end as well as a hose with a spa head on it. They walked in and first took turns standing under the water. They then began soaping each other's bodies. Max begged for a few minutes of peace while he shaved, so the girls turned their attention to one another. They lathered until they both were covered in suds and then, grabbing each other, began to slide their bodies together. Cindy gasped at the sensation of Lauren's firm hot tits slipping across her tingling nipples. Both were breathing hard when Max announced that he was finished. Lauren and Cindy glanced impishly at each other and pulled Max between them. Arms around each other they began to rub up and down his body, their breasts sliding from his chest to his thighs. Max stood, arms up over his head moaning as the washing continued. Contented that he was nearly clean, the girls broke away and began to pay special attention to his "dirty spots". Soon the suds covering his groin and ass made him look as if he were wearing diapers; except for the stiff, suds covered pole sticking out the front.

"Cindy's already had her fun this morning." Lauren said. She pushed Max under the shower, rinsing off the suds. "I want some of that too!" She wrapped her hand around his shaft and pulled him to her.

"What Lauren wants, Lauren gets." Max chuckled. He spun her around, facing the wall. Lauren, knowing what was coming spread her feet and leaned over, her hands against the wall. Max began to rub her pussy until he knew that she was ready. Stepping behind her he guided his cock to her waiting lips. He rubbed the head against her, letting it slide up and bump her clit a few times. Then he returned to her opening and with short strokes began to work his cock into her. She purred with delight as he reached the depths of her. He pumped slowly, once, twice. The third time he slammed forward, driving himself even deeper into her body.

"Oooh Yes! Harder....slam me!" Lauren squealed.

Max complied, slamming his cock into her again and again. Cindy watched, mesmerized. Each slam would ripple the muscles of Lauren's ass in shockwaves and lift her feet nearly off of the ground. Lauren's arms pushed vigorously against the wall to keep her head from being driven into it.

"Ooooh Max! Ooooh yes....yes......Aaaah!" Lauren's body went rigid, and then began to melt. Max thrust twice more and then, throwing his head back, let out a guttural howl of triumph.

Lauren took a few staggering steps and sat down on the floor under the hot splashing water. She sat, head down, breasts heaving, as the strength slowly returned to her body.

"Oh Max you out-did yourself that time!" she finally gasped. "We defiantly need to do that again....in a week or so when I can stand up." They all laughed. Max pulled her to her feet and into his arms. Cindy put her arms around them both and stood with her head on Max's back as they shared a long deep kiss. They stepped out of the shower and dried each other off. Cindy milked Max's cock until there was a gleaming drop of residual cum on the tip. Bending over she licked it off,

"I'm hungry." She licked her lips with a begging smile.

"Then I guess that I should make you some breakfast. You girls finish getting beautiful, I'll start cooking." He walked off to the kitchen while the ladies dried their hair. Cindy was just finishing her lipstick when Lauren came nearer.

"Tits forward!" she said as if giving an order. She had a small bottle of pinkish gel with an applicator brush in the top. Cindy watched as she began to paint her nipples, giving them a soft pink glow.

"That looks nice."

"Oh it's more than just looks...here, taste." Lauren brushed some of the gel on her own nipple and held it out to Cindy.

"Ummh, strawberry!" Cindy licked her lips and then went back to sucking Lauren's nipple.

"Max loves it...so do all the others I've shared it with for that matter." She handed the bottle to Cindy and let her paint it onto her nipples, pushing her away when she hungrily tried to lick her again. "Mustn't spoil your apatite, Max is a very good cook." Taking her arm she led Cindy out into the dining area.

Max was standing at the stove cooking some sausages. Cindy giggled when she saw the small French maid type apron that protected his tender parts from the spitting oil. It brought his cute, tight ass even more into the center of her attention. Max scooped the sausages out onto a paper towel to dry, then came to the table with a tray of coffee and mimosas. Cindy sipped her coffee, the hot liquid spreading peace outward from her stomach just as Max's ministrations had done for her center. At first she felt silly sitting at breakfast wearing nothing but a linen napkin, but it also felt so natural when she watched Max and Lauren move.

Max brought them their plates, grabbed his, and then joined them at the table.

"Bon apatite" he said digging into his food.

Cindy launched into her plate with gusto. Scrambled eggs filled with sautéed onions and peppers topped a flour tortilla and were themselves topped with melted cheese and salsa. A couple of spicy chorizos completed the meal. There was little talk, as all were hungry. When the food was gone, Max cleared the plates and brought fresh coffee. They moved to the couch and rested against each other as they sipped the hot brew.

Lauren finished first. Setting down her cup she began to playfully run her hand along Max's thigh until it disappeared beneath his apron.

"I really enjoyed our shower this morning." She cooed. "Maybe we could get dirty and take another one."

"You girls are insatiable." Max chuckled at first, then moaned as Lauren's hand became more insistent.

"I've got a meeting in an hour that I can't be late for." Max tried to push Lauren away from him.

"Then we'd better hurry up!" Cindy pulled one end of his apron's ties and tossed it to the floor, revealing his hard cock in Lauren's hand.

"Don't worry dear, this shouldn't take too long."

He slumped back on the soft couch as two sets of lips began to run over his manhood. Their hands caressed his balls as their tongues wrestled over his head. He could feel the pressure starting to build and knew that Lauren was right. He groaned while the two tongues ran up and down his length. Switching tactics, he next felt one mouth swallowing him while the other mouth sucked his balls into it. He wondered who was where, but didn't have the strength to raise his head and open his eyes. Again and again he gasped as the lips slid up and down his length, the tongue flicking at the sensitive spot at the base of his head. Soft fingers stroked what wasn't in the mouth. The other lips had released his balls, they now licked the area between his sack and his hole. The pressure was nearly unbearable, it wouldn't be long now. The lips and hands on his shaft continued to stoke him, while the other tongue flicked beneath his balls, occasionally flitting across his hole. Suddenly a saliva soaked finger pushed against his puckered opening and then invaded him. The sensation was too much to bear. With a roar he thrust his hips at the lips encasing him and began to unload spurt after spurt of his boiling cum. The lips drew away from him and were soon replaced by another, equally hungry set that drained the last of him.

"See dear, that didn't take too long." Lauren licked a drop of his seed from the corner of her lips, smiled and gave Cindy a "High Five". They helped pull him to his feet; laughing like schoolgirls they hugged each other while they watched his unsteady walk to the bedroom.

Lauren took their coffee cups into the kitchen.

"Hey! There's still over half a bottle of champagne here. You want some?" She said holding up the bottle and two glasses.

"Sounds great, shall we get some sun? Cindy started for the terrace before Lauren had a chance to answer. She draped a towel over one of the lounges ad sat down. Lauren handed her a glass and sat down on the next lounge, setting the bottle between them. They both lay back, sipping their cool drinks while their bodies drank up the sun's warm embrace.

"You'd better be careful not to get too crispy." Lauren grabbed a bottle of lotion and, beginning at the toes, carefully coated Cindy's body. The warmth of her hands along with the sun soon had Cindy so relaxed she could barely stay awake.

Her mind drifted over the last twenty four hours. "It must be a dream." Was all she could think. In less than a day she had gone from a prim, shy, cubicle dweller, to an insatiable nympho. She couldn't believe that she had spent the last hours in a penthouse making love to a handsome man, and to his wife. She was convinced that the idea was too bizarre, she wouldn't do something like that She knew that when she opened her eyes she would be in her bed. "I'm probably still drunk." She thought. Her hand reached out for her pillow, instead finding the small of Lauren's back. Her hand glided down, caressing her lovely butt.

"Are you hungry again already?" Lauren wiggled her butt, pushing it back against her touch.

"No...I'm just wondering if all this is real." Cindy rolled on her side and looked at Lauren.

"Things did go pretty fast didn't they?" Lauren reached out and took her hand.

"Are you starting to have regrets? Feeling guilty?"

"My logic says that I should be...but I don't...and its not just that I'm feeling satisfied like I've never been before. One part of me is saying that I'm a naughty tramp, but then I look at you and I know that you and Max are the best thing that's ever happened to me. In a way I think I love you. And then I remember that you're just here on vacation, all of this has to end, doesn't it?"

Lauren sat next to her, wrapping her in her arms.

"Everything has to end, honey, but Max and I don't do this with just anybody. You're here because we thought that you were special...and in a way we love you too. If you want to stay with us, you can come home with us; we'll let you stay for as long as you want to." She brushed back Cindy's hair and kissed her on the cheek. Cindy wrapped her arms around Lauren and rested her head on Lauren's shoulder.

"It's so confusing. There's a horny sex kitten inside of me yelling 'Yes! Stay and be satisfied forever' Then the adult in me remembers that I have a job, responsibilities, and that society frowns on girls who share another woman's husband."

"Don't try to over analyze it Follow your heart not your brain...or your pussy."

"This doesn't mean that I'm cut off, does it?"

Lauren stood and led her back to the bedroom, answering her question to her complete satisfaction.

The sun was setting when Max got back to the hotel. He let himself in and went to the bedroom to undress. As he entered the room he saw the girls sleeping; locked together in an embrace. Several lurid thoughts on how to wake them flashed through his mind. He decided that he would give them a few more minutes of peace. He undressed and fixed himself a drink at the bar. He walked back into the bedroom, sat in the chair and. Slowly sipping his drink, he watched the two beautiful loves in his life sleep. It was getting dark when he finally decided to wake them.

"Good evening sleepy heads." He kissed each on their foreheads. Moaning softly, they began to stir. Lauren's eyes opened first. She craned her head up to meet his lips.

"Good evening love." She smiled and released him. He bent over to kiss Cindy.

"Oh Max!" She flung her arms around his neck, pulling him closer. Her embrace was filled with passion and need. Lauren chuckled as she slid out of the bed.

"She needs you Max. Treat her gently." Lauren watched Max slide in next to Cindy. Her lips never left his and her arms struggled to pull him ever closer to her. Lauren left them; Cindy needed some solo time, some individual attention from Max.

"Max I want you!" Gushed out as their lips finally parted.