Cocktails for Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm here lover, I'm right here. I'll always be here for you." He kissed her neck, then began to trace her curves, moving down her body with his lips. He paused for several glorious minutes at her breasts. He licked and sucked as she moaned her pleasure. Then he journeyed further on. He felt her flinch as his tongue tickled her belly. Finally he reached her center. Gently, he kissed her lower lips. A few nips with his lips had her hips bucking, pleading for more. Lightly he flicked his tongue along her, then starting nearly at her ass hole, he spread his tongue and licked up her full length like an ice cream cone. She screamed and pushed herself hard against his tongue. He licked her again, she shuddered, he knew she was getting close.

"Please come up here...I want you in me when I cum." She pulled on his arms, imploring him to mount her. Max quickly crawled up her writhing body. Her lips found his then parted in a gasp as his cock found her steaming tunnel. Slowly he pumped her body. Gently at first, pulling nearly out hen sliding deeply into her. Her body pumped back at him, he could feel her need, her desire. Her legs wrapped around his waist, her heels pounding into his ass, spurring him on. He increased his pace, slamming harder into her body; he heard her gasp at each plunge. He felt his own orgasm nearing and fought to wait for her's. She screamed again, her back arched and her fingernails dug deep into his back. Unable to stop, he began to loose his own load, his fiery spurts mixing with her flowing river. They kissed and then lay, locked in their embrace, as their breath slowly returned.

"Oh Max! Thank you...You always seem to know what I need. I'll never forget you Max." She hugged him ferociously to her.

"My lovely Cindy, do you think that I would ever forget you. You'll always have a very special place in my heart." He kissed her again and squeezed her tightly against his chest.

Lauren came in and put on a bathrobe.

"I ordered dinner; it should be here any minute. You kids take your time and enjoy, I'll call you when it's ready." She left them to share a few more minutes of their lovers' embrace.

At dinner it was decided that they would go back to Sam's Club. They showered with only a minimum of rubbing and fondling. All of them were looking forward to another night of dancing and flirting. The girls, finished with their hair and make up, walked into the bedroom to dress. Cindy picked up her red dress from the chair and began to step into it.

"Oh no you don't!" Lauren chided. "We're not going to let anybody think that we're so cheap that our number one lady has to wear the same dress twice!" She took the red dress from Cindy and threw it back onto the chair. She looked carefully through her closet, rejecting dress after dress. Finally she smiled and grabbed a hanger.

"Oh yes! Tonight you are going hunting." She handed Cindy a short, silky, leopard print halter topped dress. Cindy stepped in and tied the top behind her neck. She was grateful that she was shorter than Lauren. As it was the hem line just barely covered her womanly charms. She looked at herself in the mirror, pirouetting and vamping. She could feel confidence and a feline like anticipation of the hunt ahead.

"Look out boys! She's not little miss prissy anymore."

Max looked them over, nodding his approval. Cindy spun around, flipping up the back of her dress to flash Max and fell giggling into his and Laurens arms.

The bar was more crowded than it had been last night, but they were able to get their booth. Drinks were ordered and Max soon led Cindy out to the dance floor. Cindy could feel the eyes following her as Max deftly led her through the steps. There were stares of approval at their skill, mixed with lust from some of the men and jealousy from some of the women. Cindy beamed. Never in her life had she felt this happy, this confident. She reluctantly let Max lead her back to the booth, saying that it was Lauren's turn.

Cindy sipped her drink and watched Max and Lauren spin across the dance floor. She felt contented with her life, thankful for the strange twists that had brought Max and Lauren into her life. Several times the single men at the bar came with drinks or to ask her to dance. She politely refused the drinks, and danced with a few. Most were over-eager, crushing her to them and trying to grab her ass. Others tried to impress her with inflated tales of their jobs or sports abilities. She gave each a dance then explained that she needed to return to her friends.

She was beginning to get discouraged when she saw him. He stood near the end of the bar, sipping his drink and awkwardly scanning the crowd. He was gorgeous; a bit taller than Max with the same athletic build and wavy dark hair. He was wearing a pale green shirt and loose fitting khaki slacks. Cindy noted that the shirt perfectly set off his emerald eyes. His scan of the room reached Cindy. She smiled and then demurely lowered her eyes. She hoped that she hadn't scared him off; she wanted to know if there was a personality inside that lovely body. She glanced back at him and caught him staring at her. She decided to see if he could do more than stare. She stood and strutted toward him, walking like a runway model. As she neared him, she flashed him a smile and then continued past him into the ladies room. Never before had her hips swung so provocatively. Cindy smiled; she could feel his stare burning her butt as she let the door swing shut behind her.

"Ooow...this hunting is fun." Cindy had found her target, now it was time to bait the trap. She stepped in a stall and let her dress drop around her ankles. Taking the strawberry gloss that Lauren had given her, she quickly painted it on her nipples. She paused a second and then daubed some on her sex's lips and tender button. Restoring her dress she stepped to the mirror and put more gloss on her lips and almost as an afterthought a small daub on her neck below her ear. One more glance in the mirror and she was ready for battle.

She strode back out of the ladies room. Holding her shoulders back, she swung them with each stride, maximizing the sway of her breasts. Again she smiled as she brushed past her target.

"Hi there." Was all she said. Tongue tied he couldn't answer and began to turn red. Cindy slid back into the booth next to Max and Lauren.

"One more pass like that, and the poor kid is going to have a heart attack." Max whispered.

They laughed and sipped their drinks as Lauren kept a sly watch on the target from behind Max's shoulder. He finished his drink in a gulp; his face took on a determined look as he walked uncertainly towards them.

"Honey I think we should go dance." Lauren slid out of the booth and let Max lead her to the floor.

"Hello miss, my name is Jason, would you like to dance with me?" The sentence came out fast, the words tripping as they tried to get out before he lost his nerve. Cindy pretended that she hadn't known that he was there.

"Oh!" she started. "Hello Jason, I'm Cindy, and I'd be pleased to dance with you. She reached out her hand and let him lead her.

Although he didn't have Max's experience, Jason was definitely the second best dancer in the club. Cindy followed his graceful lead and was soon floating inches off of the floor. All too soon the band ended the set. Reluctant to let go of each other they stood until they realized that they were alone on the floor. The endearing crimson washed over Jason's face again when he realized that everyone was staring at them. They quickly walked back to the booth. As Jason was about to turn back to the bar, Max invited him to join them.

"I've already ordered a round of fresh drinks, so you can't say no." Max said. Cindy reached under the table and gave his hand a squeeze.

"Jason, these are my dearest friends, Max and Lauren. Max and Lauren this is Jason." They all exchanged handshakes and pleasantries.

"So Jason, what are your intentions with our Cindy? Max waited a few seconds as Jason stammered a look of shock on his face, then began laughing.

"Max!" Cindy and Lauren both shouted together and both swung a fist hard into his arm.

"I'm sorry." Max said still laughing. He reached around Cindy and patted Jason on the shoulder. "We never had a daughter, and I've always wanted to ask that and see the boy's expression. I know it scared the shit out of me when I was young." He continued to chuckle.

"Ignore my doltish husband. He spent too many years playing football without a helmet. So Jason are you from the area?"

"No I'm just here for a few days on business."

Cindy felt her heart sink. He was cute, well mannered and intelligent next she expected him to say he was married.

"So what do you do?" Max probed.

"I'm a junior partner with Schuler and Murchison, it's a law firm back in Atlanta. We're doing some work down here this week."

"What kind of work?" Cindy had never seen Max this interested.

"Our clients depend on our not discussing their business." Was all that Jason would say. The conversation turned to other things, but from time to time Max would steer it back to Jason's client. Each time Jason would politely move on to something else. Max finally seemed to let it go and dropped back into a jovial mood. They quickly became two couples. They joked and swapped stories in between dances. Cindy was caught up in the gaiety, lost in her private heaven. From time to time her inner voice would remind her that, like Cinderella, her ball would soon be over. Jason, Max and Lauren would soon have to leave and she would be left, wondering if any of this had even happened. She would push back the sadness, reminding herself that Cinderella's prince had come back to find her.

The band finished its last set. The bar was nearly empty.

"Honey, I think its time for you to take me home." Lauren sighed.

"Jason, are you ok to drive, or should we call you a cab?"

"I'm ok" he replied. "I'm staying next door so I just walked over."

"Great. We've got a couple rooms there too. We can walk together."

They walked slowly in the warm night. Arms pulling their bodies together they were more like two entities than couples. They arrived in the lobby. Max and Lauren quickly made their good nights. Lauren slipped her key into Cindy's purse.

"Just in case you need it." She smiled and squeezed Cindy's arm. Then they were disappearing into the elevator. Cindy stood staring deeply into Jason's emerald eyes. Mustering his courage, Jason took her in his arms and kissed her. Her arms wrapped themselves around him, drawing him closer as she passionately returned his kiss.

Stunned, Jason stood staring at her.

"I've never felt a kiss like that before." He whispered softly, stoking her cheek. "And you taste like strawberries; they're my favorite." Cindy giggled, she had forgotten all about her preparations.

She tugged on his ear with her teeth and whispered, "That's not the only place that tastes like strawberries." His body straightened with a jerk. Cindy felt his manhood begin to swell.

"I hope that you won't take this wrong, but the lobby isn't really the place to say good night. Can I walk you to your room?"

"Your floor comes first, why don't I walk you to your room?" Cindy said thinking quickly.

The elevator ride was quick. In fact the doors had closed at Jason's floor before they broke their kiss and got out. They stopped in front of his room and stood embracing as their tongues explored each other. Coming up for air, Cindy tilted her head, exposing her neck and letting Jason find her second strawberry treat.

"Cindy, I've had a fantastic evening, please tell me that I can see more of you." His voice was pleading. "I'd love you to see more of me....but this hall is a little too public, don't you think?" She ran her hand down his broad chest. Looking down she snickered at his "tented out" slacks. His breath caught.

"Would you like to come in?" he stammered. He quickly opened the door and stood aside letting Cindy enter. His room wasn't the penthouse suite like Max and Lauren's; just a bed, desk and dresser. Cindy knew that she didn't need the desk or the dresser.

She fell back into Jason's arms, their lips again joined. Locked together they slowly staggered until their legs were against the edge of the bed. Jason sat down and pulled Cindy into his lap. She could feel his shaft, hot and hard, pressing into her hip through his slack's thin fabric, His hands stroked along her arms, reveling at her soft warm skin. He found her breasts. Cindy moaned as his fingers tripped over her rock hard nipples. She reached back, untied her halter and let it drop into her lap exposing her firm, round mounds.

Jason's head fell to her breast; he began to lick and suck, then looked up at her with a smile on his face.

"You really are a naughty girl!" He took the nipple in his lips again. "A very naughty girl, and I love it!"

Cindy rocked back and forth rubbing his stiffness with her hip. Her breath was coming in ragged gasps as he started to lick the strawberry treat off of her other nipple. She unbuttoned his shirt and threw it onto the floor. She ran her hands over his muscled chest and broad shoulders. She pulled his lips back to her lips. She crushed her breasts against his chest and drug her fingernails down his back.

Cindy stood back up. Jason gasped as her dress fell to her ankles exposing all of her to him.

"Now it's your turn, come here!" Cindy grabbed his belt and used it to pull him to his feet, She undid it, unzipped his pants and pushed him back on the bed. His feet came up, the pants bunched at his ankles. Cindy pulled the pants off together with his shoes, followed quickly by his socks.

"Come here you goddess." Jason pulled her onto the bed next to him. He wrapped his arms around he,r crushing her body to his. They kissed while his hands roamed across her back and ass. Rolling her on her back he returned to sucking her nipples. She moaned and wriggled as his lips held her on the verge of release.

"So are there any other treats hiding for me?"

"One more....and its just for you." She dropped her eyes down her body.

"Ooow! I was hoping for that. You seem to know just how to please me." He kissed his way down her stomach, finding her final treat. No teasing this time. His tongue launched into her dripping center. He licked up and down between her swollen lips, then pushed his tongue into her pussy. She screamed and dug her red heels into his shoulders as she tried to spread her legs wider. His tongue wig-wagged back up her lips until it found her swollen clit. He sucked it into his lips and began to flick his tongue rapidly across it. Cindy grabbed his hair and pushed him hard against her pumping hips. She came with a breathless scream. Her body stiffened and jerked as the orgasm washed over her. Panting she drew Jason back to her and let his wonderful tongue bury itself in her mouth. As she regained her senses, she was embarrassed at the red welts that her heels had left in the skin near his collarbones. She kicked her shoes off and began kissing the marks.

"Uuuum Jason. That was fantastic. I can't believe that some other woman hasn't chained you in her basement as a love slave."

He looked deeply into her eyes. "I don't do this with just anybody, but if you have some chains in your basement I think I might get to like it." He kissed her again. She felt herself melting into his warn strong embrace, trapped helplessly in his lips.

She lay next to him with her head resting on his broad chest listening to his thumping heart. Contented, she traced her fingers across his tight stomach to his hard hot cock. She lightly rubbed him, enjoying the spasms that her touch elicited in his body. Cindy knew that she wanted to give Jason even more pleasure than Jason had given her

"It's your turn now." She whispered, bit his earlobe and mounted him. He moaned as her hot, dripping tunnel enveloped him. She leaned forward as her hips ground down onto him. She wiggled her tits across his face, making a silent offer which he eagerly accepted, taking her breasts in his hands,

Cindy loved the feelings that his body gave her. His hands squeezed and flicked her nipples, his hips bucked under her, driving his burning steel deep into her. The volcano was once again near erupting. Tremors and quakes shook her body. In sync with her, Jason's body resounded to her quakes. His fingers squeezed her breasts harder, she knew that he was as near as she was. His head was back, eyes closed, his mouth gasping for breath. His back arched as he tried to drive his whole body into her. He growled a savage howl and slammed his cock into her one last time. Cindy felt his cock begin to pulse and then the hot spurts as he came. Her own body responded by exploding, adding her juices to his. For what seemed like an hour, they stayed ridged like a statue, as the waves of ecstasy broke over them.

Exhausted, Cindy fell forward onto his chest. She lay panting, loving the sound of his racing heart. Her arms wrapped around his neck. His lips found hers; he crushed her against him while their mouths drank from each other's souls.

"Oh Jason! That was the most fantastic thing that's ever happened to me." She was purring. All of the lust and need was gone, replaced by a warm glow of satisfaction and security. She knew that as long as she was in Jason's arms she would be happy.

"I don't know what to say...I've never felt like this with a woman before...Cindy, I don't want you to leave. Stay with me." He pulled her back to him, again their lips joined.

They were still entwined when the sunlight finally awoke them.

"Good morning beautiful." Jason smiled and brushed some stray hair out of her eyes. He pulled her against him and gently kissed her lips. "I hope you slept well."

"Umm, Jason, my handsome lover, I've never slept better in my life. I'm so happy, I could cry!" She hugged him to her, reveling in the warm strength of his body.

They reluctantly rose and headed to the bathroom. Ever the gentleman, Jason gave her a moment of privacy before rejoining her at the sink. They played like teenagers, bumping and rubbing against each other as they brushed their teeth. Neither could keep their eyes or hands off of the other. Cindy adjusted the shower in the tub and satisfied with the temperature, pulled Jason in with her. She quickly covered him in lather, she loved the feel of his taunt muscles under her hands. Jason took the soap and began to lather her body. He took his time, enjoying the feel of her body. He stood behind her soaping her breasts with loving fondles, then running a hand down to float over her lovely bush. Cindy rocked her hips as his hand sent flutters through her. Her rocking pushed her tight ass cheeks against his rock hard shaft. He moaned softly as she backed and rubbed eagerly against him.

"Oh my poor lover has a problem." She said, turning around and taking him in her hand. She slowly stroked him while she pushed him back under the shower. "Don't worry darling, I know just what you need!" She dropped to her knees and took him into her mouth.

"Oh Cindy! That feels great! Oh! Don't stop!" His words became ragged as he began gasping for air. Cindy fondled his balls while her lips slipped up and down his cock. She paused, licking his tender head while her hand stroked the shaft. His body began to stiffen, his breath came at tortured intervals as his body forgot even to breathe. He was ready, she plunged her lips deeply down upon him. His cock slammed into the back of her throat. She sucked hard her lips trying to milk every ounce of his essence. She felt the first twitch as he began to cum. She pulled back until her tongue could caress his head while her hand pumped his shaft. His hand grabbed her shoulders as his legs went weak. Cindy sucked him back into her mouth. She loved his taste and the feel of his now softening cock as it jumped with pleasure.