Cocktails for Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason pulled her back into his arms, kissing her lovely lips.

"Cindy... I... Oh that was wonderful! I think I may need to chain you in my basement."

"You can keep me anywhere you want to, just as long as you keep me." She hugged him once more before they stopped to dry off.

They dressed in hotel robes and ordered breakfast from room service. They chatted as they ate, comparing their experiences in business and life. Jason was witty and sincere; he was neither too shy nor full of himself. He was gorgeous, could make love to her like no other man had ever done and was a man she could talk to for the rest of her life. Cindy knew that she was falling, but she also remembered that tomorrow he would finish his business and be on his way back to Atlanta.

They moved to the couch and continued to talk through the hours. Cindy rode a cruel roller coaster, feeling more and more sure that she could love Jason forever only to hear the clock ticking, reminding her that he would soon be gone. The sun was beginning to set when they realized that the day was gone.

"Cindy I don't want you to leave...stay with me." Jason stood and pulled her to him. She kissed him, then buried her head in his chest, afraid that she was going to cry.

"You know that we both have to be at work tomorrow morning. I want to be with you Jason, but we have responsibilities."

"I know, but I don't want to be responsible. I want to be happy and you are what makes me happy." He kissed her again. She reached down and untied their robes then hugged him back against her body. His hot soft skin made her feel secure. She ground her pussy against his cock. She felt him begin to grow. She looked into his emerald eyes with a wicked grin on her face.

"Maybe we don't have to be responsible yet....make love to me again Jason!"

The robes fell to the floor. Jason scooped her into his strong arms and carried her to the bed. They lay next to each other. The urgent need of last night was gone. This time they took their time, kissing passionately they let their hands explore every inch of each other's bodies. Cindy cried out as he entered her. Her nails dug into his back as he slowly stroked into her. She wrapped her legs around his waist her heels spurring him on. Again and again he plunged deeply into her. She cried out, her body exploding in orgasm. He stopped and rested enjoying the pulses as she came. Cindy waited until the wave passed; then began to rock on his cock, determined to give him as much pleasure as she had received. Jason resumed his stoking with gusto. He was getting close to his release. Cindy rolled until she was on top. She pounded herself onto his steel, driving him far into her. A second orgasm began to build in her steaming pussy.

"Oh God Jason! Give it to me! Please give it to me now!" She felt his nails digging into her breasts.

"Yes!" They both shouted as they came. Again his hot cum jetted into her filling her already gushing pussy with his seed. Their bodies entwined, they locked their mouths together.

"I love you." He said quietly as they lay together, their passion slowly ebbing.

"Oh Jason!" Cindy buried her face in his shoulder, tears filling her eyes.

It was dark before they finally rose. Cindy dressed, lost in her conflicted feelings. She knew that she had found the man that she had been looking for, and that soon he would be gone.

She rode up the elevator and knocked on the door. Lauren let her in, as usual she was wearing only heels. Cindy let her dress drop to the floor, then let Lauren gather her into her arms. She held Cindy as the tears started.

"Was it that bad?" she finally asked.

"No...it was everything I ever wanted." Cindy tried to wipe her eyes.

"Then why the tears dear?"

"His job...he has to leave tomorrow. I don't know if he'll call... if I'll ever see him again."

"Trouble?" Max walked in and took both ladies in his strong arms.

"She's in love Max...and doesn't know if she'll see him again."

"Give it a little time Cindy. True love has a way of working out if you're just patient and give it a chance." He kissed her on the forehead. "If it doesn't, we'll be there for you." Cindy smiled, not sure that he was right, but knowing that he and Lauren truly cared for her. They walked into the bedroom where Lauren held up her dress. She handed Cindy her bra and panties. Cindy shook her head and put them into her purse.

"I think I'll enjoy the ball for a little while longer." She let Lauren help her into her dress. They walked her back to the door were they shared a tender kiss before Cindy returned to the elevator.

Cindy drove home lost in vivid flashbacks of her wild weekend. At home she quickly undressed and was soon asleep, her dreams filled with visions of strong arms and emerald eyes.

Monday came much too early. She showered, had a quick bowl of cereal and dressed in her normal skirt and jacket. She glanced at herself in the mirror; how drab and unexciting she felt. The red dress, draped on the chair, was the only evidence she had that the weekend had really happened. She had almost convinced herself that it had all been a dream.

The office was buzzing when she walked in. Everyone was milling around and worriedly looking at the head office.

"Hi Cindy. You look like you're glowing. Did you have a good weekend?" Cindy blushed. She didn't think that Ray would understand what had happen.

"What's going on Ray?"

"It looks like the takeover rumors were right." He answered. "The new owners and their lawyers are in there with the boss now."

"You fucking bastard!" The crash of something breaking against the wall came from Brad's office. "You promised! After I...the whole fucking weekend! I let you....You fucking bastard!" There was another crash. Jennifer stormed out of Brad's office, tears streaming from her eyes.

"I guess she didn't get her promotion." Cindy laughed while Ray looked confused.

The door opened and the boss walked out, followed by his three assistant directors. They looked like they were in shock. They left hurriedly while the employees tried to avoid making eye contact.

"I have the feeling that things are going to change around here." Ray chuckled, then turned serious. "Let's just hope that the change is for the better."

Cindy gasped and squeezed Ray's arm. "I think it may be alright." She finally got out. She was staring at the head office door were Max and Lauren had just walked out. She quickly ducked into her cubicle, unsure if she wanted them to see her. She heard Max call for Ray. Ray raised his hand. Max walked over and shook it warmly. He glanced down at a sheaf of papers in his hand.

"Ray, my people found some irregularities as they were going through the books last week. They also found the memos that you wrote complaining about them. I'm going to need someone that I can trust to go through the books and see if there's any other problems. Would you consider coming back as the head of accounting?'

"I'd be honored sir." Ray looked surprised. "It's going to be a lot of work, I'm going to need a good assistant."

"Of course, any recommendations?

Ray motioned to Cindy to join them. She stepped out unsure, especially when Max began to roar with laughter.

"Sir this is Cindy, she..."

"Ray I thought that you had good judgment, now I'm sure you do!"

Ray's eyes went wide when Max grabbed Cindy in a hug and kissed her cheek.

"This is great! And I've got another surprise for you." Max whispered into Cindy's ear. "Ray, Cindy as we go through all the paperwork you're going be needing legal support. I've arranged with my law firm to leave one of their junior partners here to work with you. Jason!" He motioned and Cindy saw Jason step out of the office. Jason saw Cindy and nearly ran to them. Forgetting himself he went right past Max and Ray and took Cindy in his arms. Her heart stopped as he held her.

"I thought that I'd never see you again." He said breathlessly. Cindy tried to keep her body from melting in his warm embrace. Jason realized were they were and backed slightly away, although his arm was still around her waist.

"Can I guess that this has something to do with your glow?" Ray chuckled his eyebrow raised quizzically.

"I think I'd say it does." Lauren stepped to Cindy's other side and put her arm around her.

She leaned close to Cindy and whispered. "Always remember dear that dreams can come true." She leaned even closer and in an even quieter voice said "Bibbity boobity boo dear."