Compulsion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she drew her mouth back up along his hard pole running her tongue all along the bottom of his cock tasting him fully.

Whatever her misgivings were, Megan performed as best she could, giving him the most pleasurable blowjob she was able to provide.

The feelings of serenity that brought quiet to her otherwise fearful being were so welcome that Megan felt she would do anything for Gavin, or rather Gavin's cock. That was truly where her gratitude lay. Right on his cock.

Megan lavished all her appreciation on the totem of manhood in her mouth. She slurped and sucked and stroked it. Loving it with all her heart Megan praised this warm flesh, happy to have it near making her feel so much better than she had all week.

Lifting her mouth from his tip she began to lap his balls, stroking her tongue all over the mobile sack, sucking the firm orbs into her mouth appreciatively.

Gavin moaned and humped his hips up at her while she bathed his nuts wetly with her happy tongue.

Stroking him faster Megan began to feel deep arousal now. Her warm feelings of contentment gave way to profound lust. She needed to fuck this cock with her face. She wanted hard activity the way Seth had used her mouth. So she once more returned her mouth to his cock and took him deep, sucking him hard and fast.

Gavin grunted as she changed the pace. Her head bobbed up and down and she hungrily gob-bled his manhood. Spittle drizzled over him as she took him deep and oozed saliva over his en-tire length.

This cock was all she wanted in her world. Having it her mouth was bliss, but his cum filling her, coating her tongue would be beyond wonderful.

Stroking him with mouth and hand she worked him over, waggling her tongue all over his shaft and knob as she pulled back. Gavin began to fuck her face harder, meeting her energy and rhythm and Megan felt her orgasm building deep inside.

Her hand slipped down below the hem of her dress, pulled aside her tiny panties and began to, frig her burning clit.

Masturbating herself she worked over Gavin's throbbing cock and she knew soon she would get her reward. His body trembled, his breath became ragged and he hissed when she began to focus on his cockhead with her mouth.

Stroking her hand up and down rapidly she jacked him into her mouth as she brought them both closer, and closer to climax.

When he spurted his first jet of sperm over her tongue she cried out and began to clench with her own powerful orgasm.

Not relenting in the slightest she continued working them both over, her hands a blur on his shaft and between her own legs as cum filled her mouth and her body had spasms of pleasure.

Both his hands gripped her head tight as he held on for dear life.

Megan was a woman possessed. Her need for cum impelled her to pump his pole for every drop of the precious fluid but there was only so much available.

When his orgasm ended she sucked and sucked, still stroking him and he shuddered with sensitivity.

His hands tightened in her loose hairs and soon he pulled trying to get her to stop,

"Megan. Megan! Enough! Hahahah jeezus, I can't cum anymore!"

She gasped as she pulled up off him, then she swallowed his thick load and had an even more powerful orgasm as the viscous fluid oozed down her throat lasciviously.

Then the spell was broken.

Utterly calm for the first time in a week Megan knelt before Gavin and felt her tension released fully.

She sighed relieved and leaned in and kissed the tip of his cock and laid her head in his lap contentedly.

"That's was incredible." Gavin whispered. "I don't know what is going on with you. I hope that was okay to do. I'm not sure, but you were great. Amazing. By far the best I've ever had. Thank you."

She didn't raise her head to look at his face; instead she gazed with half lidded eyes at his cock as it slowly lowered before her into a restful state.

Gavin sighed releasing tension and Megan felt gratitude that he didn't judge her.

Savouring the flavour of his semen she licked her lips and tasted her tongue, loving the sperm still there. Why wasn't there more of it? She wondered.

Soon he grew restless and she lifted her head to look at him.

"Is there anything else... Do you need... More?" He inquired.

"Could you cum again, do you think?" She asked shyly.

"If you did that again? No doubt. But what about you? Do you want me to return the favour, or do you want to fuck?"

Her eyebrows lowered as she pondered his question.

Surprisingly it hadn't occurred to her to screw him, but she was so calm and horny she most definitely wanted to.

As an answer to his question she reached down and lifted the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head. Tossing it aside she reached back and unclasped her bra. Revealing her small breasts to a man she hardly knew made her feel vulnerable once more. Even though his cock had been in her mouth moments before she was shy about him looking at her body all of a sudden.

"Holy shit, you are hot. Way hotter than I thought, or remembered... Um. Shit I apologize, that was rude."

Laughing at his earnestness Megan said "It's fine. I probably look different. I've been working out a lot with physio."

As she said it she knew she did look different. Looking down at herself and seeing her body through another's eyes she saw that she was fit, toned and almost athletic looking. She smiled as she tried to imagine a world where she was sexy and desirable.

Looking up at Gavin's face she saw that this might well be the world she lived in.

His reaction encouraged her so she stood and pulled off her panties, suddenly eager to show off her freshly shaven slit.

Gavin gaped at her as she posed in front of him. She sucked in her already flat tummy and stood on her tip-toes, sticking out her bum and her tits all more or less unconsciously. She knew she was doing it, but it was simply what one did when naked. Even when she was alone.

Gavin stood up and kissed her for the first time. It was weird kissing him, having never done so, while worrying that he would taste his own sperm on her lips.

He didn't seem to mind. His mouth explored hers while his hands roamed her body making her even more wet anticipating his fingers finding her pussy and delving inside.

As their mouths devoured one another their hands groped and kneaded whatever flesh they could find. When his palms pressed over her small breasts she moaned into his mouth hungrily.

Dropping once more to her knees Megan began to suck on his cock again while pushing off his pants and underwear. Gavin helped, pulling his feet out of his pants while taking off his shirt.

When he was stripped Megan pushed him back onto the couch and crawled up after him. Squatting over his lap she reached between them and grabbed his erection aiming it at her slick opening.

For a few moments Megan teased them both by running the head of Gavin's cock up and down her dripping wet groove. Each time his tip slid over her clit she twitched from the intensity of the stimulation.

Unable to wait any longer she impaled herself on his cock and settled her weight onto his thighs filling herself with his cock.

Immediately she felt the beginnings of an orgasm thrill along her nerves. Beginning to lift herself up and down on his manhood Megan fucked Gavin, moving her pussy over his cock the way she had her mouth; slowly, seductively and erotically.

Undulating her body over him sensuously Megan put on a show for Gavin, enjoying the way he was staring at her with such unmitigated lust. He reached up and began to knead her breasts making her moan as pleasure ignited on her chest.

As he pulled on her nipples she felt a sympathetic tingle in her clit. Her skin burned with passion. Her breathing became short and she gasped each time she ground down onto his cock the feeling of being filled was so intense. Not an ounce of anxiety slithered around her mind; she was wholly absorbed with joining with Gavin.

Soon Megan couldn't hold back her pleasure and she cried out, "I'm going to cum." Gavin squeezed her breasts hard and drove himself up into her and sent her off on an explosive climax. "Fuck. I'm cumming!" She grunted and did so over and over as Gavin took over the movement of their bodies.

Being only a hundred pounds Megan was easy to move around for a grown man, and Gavin took advantage of that by lifting her up and spinning while still lodged deep inside her cunt. He threw them both onto the other end of the couch and lay on top of her. Megan was still mid-orgasm and could do nothing to either stop him or help.

Grabbing her behind the knees he lifted her legs high and pressed them down onto her shoulders. He then began to pound down, driving his cock deeper inside her than she had yet felt him. This prolonged, heightened and intensified her orgasm.

Megan wailed as her pleasure peaked even higher than before making her cum so hard she quaked from head to toe. Every stab of his cock sent another wave of delight along her nerves.

Megan was delirious with pleasure. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her mind was fogged by a chemical dump of pure euphoria.

Gavin hammered away at her pussy while it spasmed with endless orgasms.

Long moments passed while Megan came again and again. Then she suddenly felt hollow as Gavin pulled out. She opened her eyes in time to see him moving toward her head aiming his cock at her mouth. Opening wide she instinctively took his cock in and began to suck.

The musky flavour of her own vagina filled her mouth and it made her cum once more the taste was so lewd and sexually charged. Relishing this new taste while it brought her to another debilitating climax she was unprepared for the gush of spunk that soon followed.

Gavin pushed his cock deep into her face and unleashed his jism on her tongue. His load was thick and delicious and mingled with her own tang made a stew of pure eroticism in her mouth.

Megan trembled as her body was ravished by pure lust. Her climax went on and on as sperm filled her mouth, then trickled down her throat. She slurped and sucked Gavin and let his cum ooze around in her mouth soaking in.

When he pulled out she lay still, crumpled and quaking with aftershocks, his sperm dribbling down her throat.

Megan had never felt so utterly gratified sexually. Her body was warm and flushed, loose limbed and glowing with delight.

No fear lurked anywhere inside.

When she finally caught her breath and regained control of her body she looked over at Gavin where he slumped on the sofa beside her.

"That was amazing." She gasped. "Thank you."

"My pleasure." He chuckled. "Literally."

Gazing lovingly at his cock Megan knew she wasn't done. She wanted to taste more cum. His penis looked adorable where it lay glistening on his lap, still semi-hard.

"I need more cum. Think you can give it to me?" She asked as she scrambled clumsily off the couch to put her mouth near that glorious appendage.

He looked dubious. But she shut him up by placing her mouth over his semi-hard tip and once more urging him to fullness with her mouth.

This time took longer and she was less feverish. She took her time working him over and enjoying the feeling of him in her mouth. Slowly she brought him to fullness and then gently she massaged him with her mouth.

Even now, with her anxiety abated, she cherished having him in her mouth. Lovingly she sucked him off until once more the passion grew until they were both at a fever pitch and she was on the cusp of climax.

Megan felt her orgasm close and yet Gavin wasn't cumming. Making a choice she let herself climax, as a reward for having to degrade herself like this.

Her orgasm was small and personal but wonderful none-the-less. Her fingers danced over her tingling clit and she trembled from head to toe as she once more climaxed.

Not missing a stroke she continued to suck Gavin's cock, and when she was done cumming she put more effort in bringing him to the same place she had just been.

When he came she did too, but it was even smaller than ever.

His load cascaded over her tongue and she swirled the spunk around her mouth and over his knob as he spilled a small load onto her grateful appendage.

This time she didn't swallow right away. She let his jism soak into her mouth, spreading it around inside her cheek, over her teeth, and slowly letting some of it dribble down her throat in dribs and drabs.

Once more Gavin had to beg her to stop, but her fever was broken and she released him with a laugh.

Now her mouth was filled with his flavour and she was as content as she had ever been with a long term lover.

There was a moment of awkwardness as Gavin tried to determine what to do next.

"Listen," she said. "I don't know what is happening to me, but this helped a whole bunch. I'm very grateful. But I'm not looking for a boyfriend, or even a lover really. I clearly need this type of activity to feel normal, but I do feel normal now, thank you. I'll work on not making this a habit, but I'd be willing to suck you anytime you want, but you don't owe me anything. If you don't like this, or want to stop for any reason that is fine. It's sort of medicinal for me, not emotional, y'know?"

Gavin was quiet for a moment, looking down at where she knelt her face still inches from his softening penis. The view must have been odd considering what she was saying, she knew, but it was the truth for her.

"Well first off- I'm a dude, I like having my cock sucked, and you do it really well. You are super cute and a pretty great person from what I can tell so... I'd be an idiot not to want more... But I can't guarantee I won't developed feelings for you. If you are sure you don't want a boyfriend, I don't know how long I can keep this up. I've never been one for casual sex. But... Jeez, this was great. But I feel a little guilty... Like I'm taking advantage of some illness or something."

"Okay. I get that. Actually that's pretty cool of you to say. Let me sit with it, okay?"

"Sure."

He stood and put his cock away, and the second it went out of sight she felt a tremor of fear. She was able to shove it away, but it worried her that she could feel that only moments after having him in her mouth. How bad was this? Was this what addiction felt like?

They hugged awkwardly and said goodbye and he left.

Was this her life now? Awkward, guilt ridden exchanges with men she hardly knew? That was no life?

But could she tell her doctor about it? The shame made her throat tighten just thinking about it.

"Doctor I suck cock and fuck men I hardly know to make me feel safe?"

It sounded stupid and crazy to her. Would they medicate her and make her numb to the rest of her life?

But maybe anti-anxiety medication would help.

She sat curled on her sofa, right where Gavin had been, the spot still warm from his body. She could look up Anxiety and find out if anyone else felt like she did. Maybe this was common.

Exhibitionism

Two days later her searches proved futile. There were similar themes but nothing she could find specifically related to how she felt.

And in those two days she felt a mounting tension. Each moment she found herself alone she felt less and less in control, more afraid, detached and remote from those around her.

The craving for cock was coming back.

Megan was still not able to go back to work, her doctor deemed her mental state too precarious, and so she found herself with far too much time on her hands. She was done official physio-therapy but she was enjoying the way she felt and looked so she was keeping up with the exercising. It was giving her confidence in her body, and the way Gavin had looked at her sure helped.

She splurged and went bikini shopping.

Feeling bold she bought a bathing suit she would never have had the courage to wear last year. It was a tiny set of triangles that just barely covered the areas they were supposed to cover. There were strings on the hips attaching the two small pieces of cloth to her each other as they more or less covered her butt and sex. Other tiny scraps covered her nipples and most of her small breast tissue, but any amount of moving around and the swells of her mounds popped out the side or bottom.

It was sexy, slutty, pink and perfect.

Next stop was the roof of her apartment building with a towel, sunscreen and a drink. The roof was tar paper covered with wooden slats for walking on. Her building was eight stories tall and had a clear area around it to the west so it got great afternoon sun.

There were lots of others buildings that overlooked her roof so she hardly came up here. Now she was counting on those other buildings to provide her with potential lovers.

In the back of her mind it was the building being built right next door to the north that interested her. There were usually a dozen men working over there and the building was now past ten floors. That should give her lots of men to show off for. And if not, there was an office building to the east that always had a lot of windows free of blinds to let in the bright Summer sun.

Laying out her towel she picked a spot over near the construction side. Putting on a seductive show she lathered herself in sunscreen while peeking from behind her mirrored sunglasses.

The men that could see her, there were four on one floor and a couple on the top. They all stopped what they were doing and stared at her as she smoothed the thick lotion over her legs, arms, belly and chest.

She lay down and wriggled around getting comfortable knowing each movement was being witnessed by a rapt group of observers.

Then she bathed in both, sunlight and the attention of a group of strangers.

It was wonderful knowing she was being watched. Even when they went back to work someone was always glancing over at her. This wasn't as good as sucking cock or being fucked, but it helped make her feel real, as if she was being noticed.

When she was afraid of getting too burned she went back in. During her slow, flirtatious traipse back to the door she felt the eyes of not just the construction workers, but also glancing up, she saw numerous men from the office building watching her stroll across the roof barefoot, nearly naked and kissed pink by the sun.

Rushing downstairs to her apartment Megan ran to her room which overlooked the office building and she hid behind her curtain looking up at the building to see how many men were looking down.

Here and there she could still see the odd man hoping she would return. A careful count showed her at least seven men gazing down at her roof and one woman.

Pulling back her curtain, counting on the sun being too bright for them to really see her Megan stripped and stood masturbating while imaging those watchers could see her.

Her climax was powerful, but did nothing to sweep away her building anxiety.

She still needed cock.

The next day she returned to the roof and lay out once more. There were just as many men watching from the construction site, but many more observers, of both sexes, in the office tower.

The hot weather made her perspire, but the watchers made her hot.

Her fingers itched to stroke her clit, and every time she moved into a different position she took the opportunity to stroke her tits or quickly rub her pussy.

It only made things worse.

The next day her audience was even bigger but the real news was when a neighbor from her building came up on the roof too.

He was a young guy, tanned and fit. Skinny but sinewy with muscle. He looked and dressed like a surfer even though this city was landlocked.

When she heard the door open she looked over and saw him staring at her. He waved and looked for a place to hang out on the featureless roof. Seeing none he paced and smoked a skinny cigarette.