Compulsion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan looked inquiringly at him while sipping her water and leaning against the kitchen counter.

"I think it would be hot to see you having sex with someone else."

"Really? Is that a thing? Watching?"

"It's kind of all I can think about. I've never been a voyeur but your body makes me crazy, I love the way you look when we're fucking, and it makes me hot knowing you were fucking someone else so... I figure actually watching you would be the best thing of all. I'm hard just talking about it."

Megan came to him and knelt down to feel for herself. Pressing her cheek to his package she said, "Tell me the idea."

As he spoke she pulled out his erection and as she grew to like the idea she started sucking his cock.

"In my head I'm hiding someplace here, and you bring in one of those other guys, maybe the one with the huge cock. I watch you guys do it, and then when he leaves I come out and fuck you too."

Gobbling his knob was her answer, but in case he missed it she pulled him out of her mouth long enough to say, "I love it.", before resuming slurping on his pole.

When he came he gripped her head and looked deeply into her big blue eyes while she swallowed every drop.

"My God you are sexy." He hissed.

Gavin left to return to work, where he had fled from when she called. Megan lay on her couch fingering herself thinking about having Gavin watch her fuck Lucio.

Megan got her incredibly hot thinking about being watched. So hot that she had to go out on the roof and sunbathe so she could feel eyes on her skin. The more she thought about showing off the more aroused she got.

It was afternoon, and warm, and Megan wore her tiny bikini up to the roof and lay on a towel as the men from the construction site gathered and wolf whistled at her. Megan was getting used to showing off and it made her feel mischievous to flaunt her body for her watchers.

As she lay there the sounds of men calling to her made her hotter and hotter. She squirmed on her towel and glanced over at the men leaning on the safety rails of the roof and shouting to her about how sexy she was.

It was too much. Megan was more aroused than she could ever remember being without having someone right there touching her, stroking her and kissing her. Her little pussy was soaking wet and her nipples ached to be touched.

All those men, all those cocks right over there...

It was too much. Megan got up and gathered her things and left the roof to disappointed cries from her would-be lovers.

Megan went straight downstairs and out onto the sidewalk then over to the construction site. She strode right up to the entrance and walked onto the site and every voice went silent.

Walking past the gaping workers who happened to be on the ground she went to the stairs and began the long climb to the roof. Behind her she heard men murmuring and moving along in her wake.

They followed her up and Megan climbed, her need to be noticed, her desperate desire to prove to herself she was still alive drove her up the many steps light headed with a lust so profound it made her float on a fog of endorphins.

Finally she reached the top and the entire crew of men were gathering around her in a circle about ten feet away. Megan rolled up her towel into a tube and she dropped it on the raw wood of the roof.

Then, deliberately, slowly, while letting her gaze rake over the assembled men, Megan reached behind herself and undid the tie that held her bikini top on. She cupped her breasts teasingly as the bikini fell away leaving her entire torso naked save where her small hands held two scraps of materiel to the breasts fifteen men wanted desperately to see.

Expressionless Megan hid behind her sunglasses, her eyes wide and full of need. The sacredness of revealing her body to these men overwhelmed her. This was a life altering event. She felt courageous and exhilarated by her striptease.

Letting her hands fall, taking the last scrape of modesty with them, Megan slowly turned so every man could look and fully examine her small, firm breasts with their tight pink nipples aching to be touched.

The powerful arousal she felt showing her body to all these men, and the profound silence with which they accepted her gift, felt intimately entwined spiritually, leaving her humbled.

This was a numinous moment.

Then her hands drifted, almost of their own volition, to the ties on each hip that held on her bot-toms. Gently she undid the first tie, then let it dangle, making her hip bare and giving her a vulnerability that made her draw in a shaky breath. Then she reached for the last tie.

The tension in the air was palpable, the sounds of the city hushed. Feeling the hot gaze of so many eyes had her pussy slippery with desire. Megan undid the last tie and with a slight step to one side she opened her legs and let the materiel fall, no longer willing to tease, she needed them to see her.

Standing in the bright sunshine Megan bathed in the admiration of fifteen stranger's scrutiny. No longer concerned with propriety, Megan basked in the adoring attention. It filled her with delight to see so clearly that she still lived, and that her very presence could inspire such intensity from so many people.

Megan slipped off her sandals and dropped to her knees on the towel.

"Give me those cocks." She said, no louder than an intimate conversation between two lovers.

The sound of men undoing zippers filled her ears. Shuffling feet and murmurs of anticipation surged closer and Megan stared rapt as the first cocks arrived within view. Reach for them she grabbed two and began to stroke them while opening her mouth for another as a man stepped right up in front of her.

As his penis slipped between her lips Megan began to tremble with exaltation. Megan felt transcendent as she began to commune with all these men. Hands found every portion of her flesh and stroked and massaged her thoroughly. As she sucked passionately on the cock in her mouth men kneaded the flesh of her ass, breasts, thighs, arms and calves. Prying fingers found her pussy and anus and crammed within her tight holes.

Gasping around an erection Megan felt the stirrings of an incredible orgasm vibrating throughout her frame. Someone rubbed her clit making her hips buck.

She switched to another cock and began to masturbate two more. All she could see were cocks and belts and bellies. Everywhere she looked were more cocks struggling for her attention, being pumped by their owner's hands, or her own.

One after another Megan anointed these boners with her saliva; she twisted all around seeking new flesh to slurp into her mouth. Trembling she humped her pussy down onto the fingers so skillfully bringing her to climax.

When she began to cum she mewled in her throat, the sound escaping around the knob wedged deep inside her face.

Waves of stimulation cascade over her beleaguered mind exploding in a crest of pleasure that washed away the walls of identity, the last bastion of self-preservation she had. A titanic pounding of pleasure swept over her brain taking morals, judgment, dignity and decorum and drowning them in a bath of pure lust.

Megan grunted and moaned and gobbled every cock she could pull to her face as hands drove her insane with vulgar rapture.

One of her lovers stepped back and pulled her with him. Megan was forced to follow the thick cock she was sucking, his hands impelling her forward onto hands and knees. Lewdly she dis-played her ass, tilting it up as an offer.

Instantly there was a scramble as men positioned themselves to enter her body. Someone crawled under her and maneuvered her over his cock. Megan spread he legs wider open in anticipation of being filled with manhood.

His knob spread her nether lips open and pressed into her. Megan shuddered with a renewal of her orgasm and she quaked from head to toe with pure delight. As she was filled in mouth and pussy she leaned on one arm and used her other to resume jacking off any cock that found its way into her hand.

A long series of climaxes detonated behind her eyes as Megan was helplessly ravaged by these men. When she felt a prick press against her anus she tried to open and accept him. It was difficult, her body was straining in an awkward position juddering from her nerve shattering orgasms and biggest hurdle of all...she had never had anal sex.

Yet he persisted and spat on her dark entrance. Then once more he assaulted her tight hole. With some slow, patient pressure, while her ass twitched and her body writhed in sheer delight this relentless invader eased into her ass.

When she felt his knob pass through her anus and move into her bowel Megan cried out her amazement and joy. Hands once more found her breasts and the intensity of her climax redoubled yet again.

She now had three cocks moving in and out of her tiny body. Megan felt scattered and over-whelmed, but glorious. She couldn't focus on any one thing happening to her so she relaxed and let the men do the work while she endured endless climaxes.

Not long after her surrender Megan felt the man in her mouth pull back from her and begin to cum over her face.

This event had transformed from a spiritual ceremony of passion into a pornographic orgy. Megan felt herself slip into an orgiastic fever. While gasping and moaning she begged him to coat her in sperm.

"Yes. Do it. Cover me in cum!"

She felt corrupt and depraved and it was utterly gratifying. This was the most erotically thrilling thing she had ever experienced. This stranger splashing his jism onto her face made Megan feel complete somehow.

Relentlessly she shuddered with pulsing climaxes, yet in the midst of this fog of pleasure clouding her brain suddenly Megan had a moment of clarity. At least she became clear enough to review what was happening to her emotionally as well as sexually.

She knew this was the best sexual experience of her life.

It felt healing.

Finally she was beginning to understand that she was strong enough to pull herself out of this dark hole of fear she had fallen into. There was so much pleasure in the world; all she had to do was go live it.

The hot splash of sperm on her upturned face was like a rain of welcoming. This seed of life was giving her the power to be reborn.

When he was done cumming the man stepped away and another cock was pushed past her lips. Megan began to understand what she had undertaken here today. A transcendence from all her suffering.

This was going to be exhausting.

These thoughts flashed across her consciousness like a bolt of lightning, she knew it instantaneously. But the thought was just a brief epiphany while her body was thoroughly gratified and swamped with explosions of pure euphoria.

She was still cumming. Hard.

With two cocks moving in and out of her lower end while she began to suck on a new one Megan felt full to glutting on cock. And her greed grew with each inch rammed inside her tiny body.

The man in her ass began to swell and she felt heat spreading within as he dumped his load deep inside her bowel. The timbre of her orgasm changed to a comforting purr as she melted from delight at having her ass pumped full of sperm.

It felt delicious and carnal to have a man's seed fill her bum, and she sighed with delight as he softened within her tight grip.

While the other two men inside her body continued to move as if nothing were happening and her hand was used to jack someone else off, Megan had a moment of silent communion as one of her many partners came down from his climax inside her quaking body.

Then he slipped away, making her feel like she was having a bowel movement. A moment of paranoia stopped her endless climaxing as she worried she was making a mess behind her, but no-one reacted at all. In a mere moment another man pressed his hard cock to her gaping opening and filled her twitching anus with his length.

Relieved at not having relieved herself Megan relaxed as a new lover filled her ass and began to fuck her. Giving herself over to the new rhythm she sighed around the cock in her mouth and gave herself over to her lust once more.

Before long the man in her cunt began to cum. Megan felt another orgasm building as she noticed her pussy being filled with hot spunk. His erratic movements and swelling knob brought her pleasure to the fore once more and within seconds she began to cum too, knowing each of her holes was now stained with sperm.

After that her climaxes never stopped.

More and more men had orgasms. One by one the men from the construction site filled her pussy and ass with jism while their co-workers painted her face with their steaming loads.

After a glorious period of time where she climaxed and drank as much semen as she could she noticed the men fucking her face were dressed differently. She looked up and saw a tie waving before her and understood she was sucking on a cock belonging to an office worker, presumably from across the street.

When she could she glanced around she saw that all the men inside her were dressed in suits and ties.

Peering around legs and cocks Megan saw dozens of men standing around watching her debauchery, men from all walks of life. Every man within blocks had heard and was coming to see her fuck all these men.

Then she saw Gavin watching her, stroking his cock, a look of pure delight on his face.

Megan clenched with the hardest explosion of pleasure yet. Her climax made her rigid and paralyzed with pure lust. Unable to move she felt her lovers moving in and out but she couldn't respond. She was frozen.

Cum rained down on her and the pressure on her limbs felt heavy as men leaned on her while using her tiny body for their pleasure. Blackness crept over her vision as her mind went blank, blood drained from her brain as her body quaked with rapture.

Then a pin-point of light appeared in the centre of her vision. One tiny star of light in a field of utter black.

Megan moved her mind toward that light. The feelings of her body fell away. Soon she could sense nothing more of her flesh as it was left behind and she moved into the growing point of light.

Sound diminished, and all her senses dropped off one by one until all that remained was the vision inside her mind of that growing pool of light.

Then utter calm and peace shrouded her in a warm embrace of love.

Was she dying? Had she literally been fucked to death as she had once joked?

Then as the light filled her vision from top to bottom she felt the weight of her body return. It felt weak and heavy and there was pain and aching like she had never experienced.

Sound returned and she opened her eyes to find herself in a strange bed, in a stark room.

Looking around with light sensitive eyes Megan found herself once more in a hospital bed.

Her head ached as did much of her body. There was a doctor near-by and he turned and saw her eyes open.

"Hello. Welcome back. You're in a hospital. You've been in a car accident. We've kept you sedated for some time, but it's safe to wake you up now. So... how do you feel?"

All Megan wanted to know was... what did this man's cock look like?