Compulsion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At one point the smell wafted her way and she realized it was pot.

The medication she was on meant she couldn't drink, but she thought she might be able to smoke pot. It might take the edge off her anxiety. She had smoked a few items before, but not much, so she wasn't sure. But it was an excuse to talk to the guy and maybe find a way to suck his cock

"Hey." She called to him. "Can I have some?" She smiled as cute a smile as she knew how and posed, looking as sexy as she could get away with and not be obvious. She hoped it looked seductive. He wandered over taking a long haul and handed her the joint.

It was half smoked and he grinned down at her where she posed. Taking a small drag Megan inhaled the pungent smoke and felt it warm in her lungs. Before she felt a cough coming on she passed the joint back and let her breath out slowly savouring the funky flavour.

Two more passes and they exchanged names. He called himself Chico but he was blonde with blue eyes, so wasn't likely his birth name.

When the joint was gone she felt her head grow lighter and her body tingly. Suddenly she felt more horny than she ever had in her life. Chico was cute in a rough, street rat, kind of way and he smelled like patchouli.

"Thanks I really needed that."

"Any time."

Chico was checking her whole body out, since most of it was on display. His neutral expression made her doubt her allure, but then she glanced past him at the many windows full of people looking down at them and she felt confident that he was likening what he was seeing.

"No, seriously I needed that. It's sort of medicinal. I really owe you one. Can I do something for you now?"

"I'm good, really it's no big deal. Stuffs cheap." He grinned, clearly trying to be a gentleman about this.

"Can I tell you how I'd like to pay you back before you say no?"

"Hahaha, sure."

"How about I sit right here and suck your cock for you? Does that sound like a deal?"

Chico laughed for a moment, then sobered as he saw her not laughing. "That's a little above and beyond."

"Not at all. You don't know how badly I needed you to come over here."

"I suppose not. But I don't know if you noticed... but there are a bunch of construction dudes risking life and limb working over there while staring at you. One of those fuckers is going to nail his hand to a two-by-four if you don't stop looking so hot."

"I've been torturing them for three days now. I think they deserve a good show."

"Man. This sounds great, but what's the catch? Things like this don't happen to me."

"Today they do." Once again she had to take the lead and Megan reached out and took hold of the kid's belt and pulled him toward her.

Taking a hold of his zipper she pulled it down while he glanced all around at their audience.

"Don't look at them, look at me." She said quietly and pulled his cock out of his underwear. She stroked it a little trying to get it hard then she leaned in and took it into her mouth.

Knowing that dozens of people watched her do this Megan sucked the guys cock slowly and sensually, putting on a show, but also enjoying the taste of him; sweaty and musky but real, human and male.

Chico tangled his fingers in her hair as she knelt before him, and he pumped slowly in and out of her mouth while her tongue danced over his swelling member.

Megan heard catcalls and gloved hands applauding from the construction site and she could feel the weight of all those eyes egging her on. She reached up and undid her bikini top and let it fall, baring her beasts. She squirmed around until the office tower could see her tits while she sucked on Chico's now fully erect cock.

Finally she felt whole again.

Her fear and anxiety vanished, eclipsed by lust.

Chico reached down and fondled her right breast and she moaned around his knob. As he massaged her mound she jacked him off into her wet mouth. She focused on the tip for now, really polishing it. Letting her tongue swirl around the end she drew her lips back and forth across the first few inches of his prick.

He was hissing and working his hips back and forth helping her bring him to orgasm quicker.

A couple voices reached her from the construction site.

"Fuck ya baby. Suck that dick!"

"Give it to her man!"

"This is awesome!"

Megan basked in the attention not in the least ashamed of her slutty behavior. This felt too good. Knowing so many people saw her was a powerful balm to the wound of feeling like she wasn't really here, that she had died in that accident.

All too soon Chico started to lose rhythm and his breathing became ragged as he approached orgasm. Megan started to take him deep in her throat and work him hard and fast with both her mouth and fist.

Her free hand dipped down between her legs and under the tiny patch of cloth covering her leaking slit. Frigging her clit she tried to time her orgasm to match Chico's. He gripped her head tight and fought to prolong his pleasure while she struggled to get him off and taste his hot cum.

Then at last he blasted the back of her throat with his spunk. Megan pulled back and released him from her oral grip. She tilted her face up and let his cum drip onto her outstretched tongue so some of her audience could see his load as she drank it.

Chico took over jacking off and he squeezed the last few drop onto her waiting tongue while the echoes of applause bounced off the surrounding buildings.

When it seemed he was done Megan took over and slurped him back into her mouth, cleaning every last drop from him. The taste was soothing and she felt relieved to have it. Her body tingled with how close her orgasm had been, but she missed it. She was too distracted by the crowd.

"Are you a porn star or something?" Chico asked, his breath still ragged from his climax.

"Haha, no. I've just started getting off on this sort of thing lately."

"That's fucking cool." He grinned down at her, her breasts still exposed, gleaming white in the bright sun." I'm having a party tomorrow night if you wanna come. I'm in 4C."

"Awesome." She said, thinking of other young men she could seduce. "What time?"

"Any time after eight I guess."

"See ya there." She smiled and he tucked away his cock and laughed.

"Fuckin' eh!"

Chico walked away watching her as long as he could until he bowed a few times toward each of the buildings full of gawkers.

"Hey baby what about me?!" A voice cried from the construction site.

Megan looked over and shrugged, lifting her arms in a here-I-am gesture. She couldn't see who called out until a couple guys started pushing him, daring him to come over to her. There was a lot of encouragement but no-one seemed brave enough to come to her building. Megan put on her bikini top and savoured the taste of sperm in her mouth watching the schoolyard antics on the other building.

When it became clear none of the men was brave enough to come over she packed up her stuff and slowly left the roof, still topless, letting all the eyes on her body fully memorize it, if they hadn't already.

She went to her room and once more stood in the window and rubbed her pussy until she came while watching people gather in the office windows and talk about what she had just done to a total stranger. She came dozens of times as she remembered feeling his cock in her mouth and the breeze on her skin in broad daylight.

Yet as soon as she satisfied her lust and could cum no more Megan flopped on her bed and a felt deep shame and sadness wash over her. What kind of life was this to lead? She asked her-self.

She didn't cry. There was no need to feel pity for herself, she enjoyed it while it happened, every salacious detail, but she worried for her future. Who could love a women who did these things? Would she never be able to raise a child because she was compelled to debase herself for the sake of a few moments of physical connection with a man?

Escalation

Gavin came over that night and she confessed what she had done, unable to lie to him.

He didn't take it well. He was hurt, admitted it, but told her she didn't do anything wrong.

"I knew what I was in for here, sort of. You are some kind of nymphomaniac. I'll never be enough, I know that. I'm just part of a bigger picture. It just doesn't feel so hot right now. I'm not used to it." He began to pace, but he laughed. "It's crazy, but I'm totally turned on by it actually. I can't picture it, but it's like it's on my laptop. It's totally hot porn but you really did it. Wow!"

Megan felt relieved that his hurt was only part of how he felt. That it was something he felt he could get past.

"I really want to fuck you now. It's really awesome picturing your body being looked at by all those people." He came to her and kissed her deeply, possessively and it turned her on, the animalistic urge, the primal claiming of her he was doing.

Megan was wearing a t-shirt and jeans, nothing fancy, but ones she thought made her look good because she knew he was coming over. Gavin stripped these clothes from her violently, tearing her shirt and hurting her when he pulled her bra from her, but she absolutely loved it. Megan felt intensely alive. Passionately seen, and comforted by his anger. Jealousy meant she was real, tangible and worth strong emotions. It felt amazingly arousing.

They fucked violently, passionately and gymnastically.

Gavin took her anyway he wished. For long moments he would fuck her one way, pounding into her from behind while she bent over the couch. Next he would pull her to the ground and drive her into the floor holding her ass up as she splayed across the wooden floor.

He flipped her once more and folded her legs over her body and speared her powerfully while holding her hard to the floor. He would make her suck her juices off of him and then take her once more by forcing her into some yoga pose while he absolutely fucked her blind.

Megan came again and again but Gavin seemed unable to climax. He grew angrier the longer it took. Then on a simple instinct she spoke.

"Oh god Gavin I can't take it. You are fucking the shit out of me. It's too much. You are so good I can't take it." She was gasping out the words and with each phrase he pounded her harder.

"Please I can't take it. I'm cumming too much. It's so intense. Please, please cum and let me stop."

He fucked her faster, absolutely slamming himself into her. It was bruising her cervix and her vulva but it felt absolutely amazing to be fucked so fervidly.

Megan continued to beg him to cum and Gavin began to almost sob from the effort to fuck the living daylights out of her. Then he suddenly hurled himself off of her and grabbed her hair, pulling it so that she would bring her face to his cock. He furiously masturbated over her face and she opened her mouth to catch all his precious cum.

Then he rained jism down over her features. Spattering her cheeks and lips with his spunk he jerked off madly spraying his seed all over her upturned visage. Megan caught some on her outstretched tongue and she let it trickle down into her mouth where she wanted all of it.

Then abruptly Gavin crammed his prick into her mouth and immediately Megan began to ardently bathe him with her grateful lips and tongue.

Lapping at his balls she deliriously scoured their entire surface with her tongue. She worshiped his shaft from bottom to top, paying homage to his wounded pride and his powerful skill as a lover.

When she reached his knob she adored it with her lips and tongue giving all her love and care to this beautiful totem. Using only her mouth, no hands, she slowly, patiently brought Gavin to the brink of orgasm once more. His seed still lay drying on her face from his last load when she had him on the verge of depositing another there.

"Cum on me baby, give it to me.' She whispered, her lips brushing his tip as she murmured her filth. "I deserve to be covered in cum. I'm such a dirty whore." Her tongue flicked out and slipped around his knob. "I'm your little cum slut." She took his head between her lips and swirled her head teasing him. "Cum all over me baby." He took his cock in his hands and began to jack off between her lips. "Give it to me."

The very first words had him grunting with need. The more she spoke the closer he got.

Then as she kissed his knob he began to spray her lips with spooge. He lifted his cock from her mouth and painted her face with the drizzle of semen he had left.

Oddly the act of being defiled or punished or whatever this was for Gavin, made her super aroused and as he dribbled his jizz onto her she had an orgasm as well. She reached down to prolong it by rubbing her pussy and found herself leaking cum like a faucet.

Afterwards Gavin tried to apologize.

"I've never been like that. I should have asked if you were into rough sex, or something. Man I was an animal."

"I fucking loved it. She assured him. "That was like nothing I've ever experienced. So hot. I'm still totally wet thinking about it. I could fuck all night. You have nothing to apologize for."

He left soon after and she sat in her living room, naked with two loads of cum drying on her face. It felt so debauched and amoral, and was nothing compared to the utter sense of gratification and belonging she felt. There hadn't even been a pang of panic when he left which was usually what happened when she first found herself alone.

It was euphoria she felt, not anxiety.

Indulgence

The next night was the party at her neighbor Chico's, downstairs. Still dressed in workout clothes from her exercising earlier Megan sat on the roof looking down as people arrived so she could determine what to wear.

The party goers were young and dressed casually, but sexily. There was a lot of beach like wear; girls in bikini tops and short shorts with a loose shirt thrown over. Or tight jeans and halter tops, with high heeled stilettos and teased out hair. There were a few girls in summer dresses, but most wore shorts. The guys were almost in uniform of long surfer shorts and tank tops.

Megan wanted to stand out so she chose a little black dress. It had an elastic skirt that hugged her narrow hips and accentuated her newly firmed up butt. It hugged her flat belly then bloomed out into a deep V cowl neck that opened to just above her navel and almost exposed her breasts when she leaned forward. If her breasts were B cups instead of A she would fall right out.

It was backless and showed the work she was doing in the gym. It was hip, classy but not stuffy at all. And it made her look gorgeous. She let her hair fall loose and did her make-up in shadowy colours to look more sultry and less breezy like the girls she had seen going in.

When she entered the party she felt the attention as it shifted to look at her. The women were not pleased; she was standing out from the pack, which meant trouble. The men were far more pleased to see someone who was different.

Chico found her and took the wine she had brought into the kitchen where she followed him. There was a DJ playing at a less-than-eviction-level volume and he was good enough that people were mostly dancing instead of talking making it louder. This clearly wasn't their first party.

Chico got her a wine glass from a high shelf crammed with other things he never used. A cork screw was harder to find and he was often distracted by people coming up to say hi. He was clearly popular but some of the men were using him to meet her.

She eye fucked a few likely partners and was eye fucked in return. This was going to be a good night, she thought.

Chico wasn't being possessive so she asked him, "You mind if I shop around?"

He grinned and said "Be my guest."

Assured that there would be no macho bullshit Megan found a perch and settled in for a bit to people watch, and be seen. She didn't come here to antagonize other women, she just wanted to get laid so she didn't mingle, she let guys come to her. Presumably only single guys would do that, so she was being somewhat considerate.

Men did come. Many came over to say hi, flirt and ask her to dance. She did dance with many guys. She would give each about fifteen minutes on the floor and she would go back to sip her wine. Getting drunk was not her plan, so the sips were small and well-spaced. She took a few hits off of a bong that was going around and soon felt wonderfully open and horny.

By midnight there were two clear contenders for lover for the night. Deacon was a big Nordic looking fella with a huge beard and long strawberry blond hair. He was built like a giant and laughed loud and long. He wasn't giving up to any man. He latched on to Megan and was going to have her no matter who else tried.

Lucio was a thin, dark Italian looking guy who was gorgeous. He looked like a model. His features were sharp and aquiline and he smoldered. He had this quiet intensity about him. He too wasn't going to take no for an answer. Both men were clearly used to getting what they wanted, but in this case Megan couldn't choose.

Then it occurred to her... she didn't have to.

She was dancing, with both men grinding on her body, each trying to outdo the other in being audacious and intimate while keeping it above the clothes. She was so horny from all the rubbing that she was suddenly inspired to have both men at the same time.

She pulled both men to her by hooking a hand around their necks and drew their faces down to hers.

"Gentlemen you have got me so fucking hot that I demand you both come upstairs and finish what we've stared here."

Looking from face to face she saw them size each other up, nod and then grin at each other.

"Sure, why the fuck not?" Deacon bellowed.

"It should be entertaining." Lucio said.

And with that Megan took both by the hand and led the way to her apartment.

Leading them through her place to her bedroom she stripped on the move, both men helping her pull off her dress. When they reached the bed she lay back on it, her breasts already bare and she lifted her feet for them to remove her boots. Then Deacon lifted her legs and Lucio pulled her panties down her shapely legs.

Deacon let go and with a flick of his wrists Lucio completely stripped her.

Now Megan was alone with two strangers in her room, completely naked. It felt amazing.

She bounced off the bed and knelt before her two lovers. Reaching out she took both men by the waist of their pants and pulled them close. She then stroked their cocks through their clothes, kneading the rising bulges. She felt impressive packages and ached to suck them.

"Show them to me." She whispered.

The sound of two zippers filled her ears and both men pulled out beautiful cocks.

Deacon was big, a big man and his manhood was proportionate to his size. It was thick and probably seven inches. It was pale and had a pink head. There were a few thick veins running down the shaft and Megan couldn't wait to feel them under her tongue.

Lucio was huge.

His cock was probably nine inches and also thick, a big slab of meat, darkly tanned with a deep purple knob. Suddenly his air of superiority seemed completely justified.

Megan knew she was going to have a great night, and was eager to fuck both men, but Lucio's cock was looming large before her. Knowing full well she wanted that cock more Megan chose instead to swallow Deacon's cock first. It was going to be hard not to focus all her attention on Lucio's glorious pole so she made herself wait to suck it.

She took Deacon far into her mouth and she slavered over him wantonly. She behaved like a total slut, spitting on Deacon and lewdly rubbing his drool coated tool all over her face. She wanted to put on a show for these two young men and she put everything she had into being audacious and free.