Compulsion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucio squatted down beside her and played with her tits with one hand and delved into her snatch with his other. He fucked her aggressively with his fingers making her whimper with passion as she gobbled Deacon like a depraved harlot.

Saliva dripped down onto her chest as she gagged on Deacon, repeatedly pulling him out of her mouth and rubbing him over her face. For some reason being coated in spit seemed incredibly sexy right then.

After a time Lucio stood up and pressed his mammoth cock against her cheek and immediately she switched to sucking him and jerking off Deacon. It was hard to open her mouth wide enough to accommodate Lucio's knob, and when it was in she could only suck the first few inches, his schlong simply too big to fit in her mouth.

Deacon repeated what Lucio had done and squatted beside her, his cock pressed to her side, his hands massaging her tiny tits and frigging her dripping pussy.

Hardly able to concentrate on those massive hands squeezing, pinching, poking and prying she bent her energy on exploring the most fascinating penis she had ever encountered.

Everything about him was exceptional. His skin was softer, his member harder, hotter, better smelling and better tasting than any other cock she had sucked. Unable to get enough she venerated his erection riveted by its sheer magnitude.

Her body trembled with need as she was masturbated by one huge hand, groped by another all while she revered a huge cock.

When she began to climax she howled like an animal, her hips bucking and her pussy gaping knowing it would soon be put to the test. With both hands she pulled up and down on Lucio as she feverishly slurped on as much of his cock as she could stuff into her mouth.

As her climax subsided Deacon picked her up bodily with no help from her since she didn't know it was going to happen. Her sleight weigh proved no problem to the big man and he placed her on the bed on her back, spread her legs wide and pressed his cock to the entrance of her soaking wet snatch.

"I hope you don't mind if I go first." He said to Lucio. "That looks like a tough act to follow." He nodded toward Lucio's swinging bat and the handsome man gave him a wide grin in return.

"I understand perfectly. With a gal as small as she is, it's probably better this way."

Megan found it amusing and sexual charged that the men were discussing who fucked her first, but not even including her in the conversation. She was far too aroused to care. In her old life she would have been offended by this, but with a cock poised to fill her up and the chance to suck Lucio's marvelous tool she was in no mood to assert her feminist agenda. She just wanted to be filled with manhood.

And even as that thought flashed across her fevered brain... she was.

Deacon pressed forward and she was achingly, beautifully opened by his gorgeous prick. He wasn't as big as Lucio but Deacon had a bigger than average cock and Megan was a smaller than average woman.

Deacon spread her wide open and filled her completely. She gasped over and over as he eased himself within her tight confines and a climax quickly approached, short-circuiting her awareness and making her body twitch with anticipation.

Even as her pussy was invaded Lucio filled her mouth with his amazing tool. The moment his velvety head passed her lips Megan fell into her orgasm like diving into a lake. She submerged into a glory of climactic delight that fogged her brain and rendered her a mindless fuck machine.

For the next untold period of time Megan fucked these two men like a wild woman. Lost in an endless maze of orgasms she wandered within her fragmented consciousness, tormented beautifully by climax after climax.

Insatiably she writhed beneath her lovers as they fucked her at both ends. Deacon drilled her mercilessly, pounding her pussy, which was still sore from Gavin's treatment of the night before. The ache was a delicious reminder of her delight in his treatment.

Lucio groped her breasts while fucking her mouth with his cock. Megan sucked and licked him greedily while gasping from the rough handling she was getting from Deacon.

Every inch of her body was tingling, her flesh desperate for contact, for connectivity and caress-es. Megan was one huge nerve ending enticed beyond her ability to comprehend, keenly yearning for more.

Endlessly she wriggled as the men used her as she sought new and more powerful stimulation, her continuous orgasms causing tremors throughout her tiny frame.

The men withdrew and flipped her over onto all fours and once more Deacon crammed himself into her clasping core while Lucio fed her his mammoth wang. Better able to swallow more of his titanic cock Megan was in heaven. She grew even more aroused now that she could grip him with one hand and jack him off into her spit spackled face.

Griping her hips tightly Deacon hammered into her, spanking her ass periodically making her grunt with vulgar cries of lust. Beyond shame Megan was an animal willing to endure any measure of defilement in order to prolong the transcendent euphoria she was feeling.

Lucio pulled his knob from her mouth and lifted his shaft exposing his dangling nutsack to her frantically slurping mouth.

She began to lap and suck his balls while he smeared his gleaming shaft over her forehead and cheeks. Manically Megan slobbered over his scrotum coating it in her drool while still cumming from Deacon's vicious assault. The big man's fingers probed her clit, rubbing her little button, sending electric jolts through her body each time his finger pad pressed down on her throbbing clit.

Then Lucio fed his pole back into her mouth and fucked her face, jamming as much of himself into her wide open maw as he could. Megan felt her jaw getting sore but she wanted as much of his member in her mouth as she could possibly shove in.

Drool flowed over her lips as she salivated over him. It was uncontrollably and she would choke if she didn't get rid of the overflow so she let it cascade out of her mouth to stream down her neck salaciously.

Then after an eternity of ecstasy Megan felt Deacon spurt his cum deep inside her greedy cunt. His warm flow filled her and she felt herself lost utterly in the sensation. Knowing she was now brimming with sperm she felt her long continuous orgasm grow even more intense and she dropped Lucio from her mouth and wailed her delight to the heavens.

Like a wolf howling at the moon Megan yowled exaltation to the world.

"I'm here! I'm real and I'm alive. More alive than ever before!" was what her cry meant, but it was an inarticulate caterwaul in actuality.

Blinding light filled her vision and sparks of acute bliss carved paths of pleasure along her nerves. One of the men groped her breasts and began to pinch her nipples, a finger rubbed vigorously over her clit as sperm flowed into her inner most cavity. The combination crippled her with the anguishing rapture it all produced.

Time had no meaning now. Unbridled passion was all she knew as her body quaked violently in the most extreme, overwhelming pleasure she had ever felt. Thought was impossible; all Megan could do was witness from a safe distance the extremity of her body's tormented pleasure.

At last they released her and Megan's mind opened once more to take in more than what was happening inside. She fell to the mattress exhausted and slowly opened her awareness to take in the room she was in and the men still there.

The men were switching places. Deacon flipped her over on her back and his hands on her flesh were almost too much sensation for her overwrought mind to process. When Lucio rubbed his prick over her inflamed pussy lips and brushed her tender clit she whimpered in painful denial. Her body was too intensely aware; she couldn't handle that much pleasure.

Yet her feeble mewl was too soft to dissuade him. The lithe man began to wedge his enormous member into her quivering snatch and Megan was thrown over another high precipice of delight.

This time she was sharply aware of her body as it began to spasm with orgasmic upheaval. She knew she was clenching trying to keep him out even as he thrust within. Yet she wanted him inside more than anything.

Breathing like a woman in labour Malory bore down trying to control the tremors of delight in her feverish body. She wanted to open for him; she wanted to watch his flesh disappear inside her own.

"Slap me!" she cried. "Slap my face!"

Light bloomed behind her eyes followed by an audible cracking sound, then pain bloomed like heat on her cheek.

Gasping she opened her eyes to see Deacon with his hand raised over her.

"Again." She moaned and the hand slapped her once more, repeating the process.

"Okay. I'm back. Good god you two are fucking me to death!"

Megan looked down to see her vulva spread wide around Lucio's huge knob and she had to fight another wave of delight. Just seeing herself stretched so widely to accommodate him threatened to swamp her awareness.

"Oh my god. This is the hottest thing I've ever seen. Gimmie a minute. I haven't stopped cumming since we started." She gritted her teeth forcing herself to relax and stop vibrating so violently.

Flopping back on her bed she tried to catch her breath. Her tormented body was striving for more oxygen, but her desperate hunger for Lucio's cock was more than she could fight off.

"Do it. Fuck me.' She gritted and with a deep breath sat back up to watch.

Lucio grinned his seductive grin and pressed forward infiltrating her clutching cunt.

It was no use trying to stay removed from what was happening to her. As soon as his huge cockhead stretched her inner ring of muscle wider than it had ever been spread she was lost. A climax ripped her consciousness to shreds and she fell to the bed whimpering from devastating explosions of pure ecstasy.

Searing delight scraped along ever nerve and scintillating colour scattered across the inner landscape of her mind. It was all light and energy as she was scoured by pure pleasure.

Dimly she was aware of her vagina stretching and expanding to accommodate Lucio's girth, but it was a far off engine for the kaleidoscopic visions of colour that erupted behind her eyelids.

Her pleasure soaked brain converted the physical stimulation she was experiencing so profoundly into pure light, and the show going on behind her eyes was an acid trip of swirly light and shapes.

Still aware of her body it seemed like she was empathetically feeling someone else's rapture remotely. The massive flow of physical sensation was being muted by her mental defenses least she be utterly consumed by it.

But she wanted to watch.

Battling against her own mind she clawed back from the brink of madness to peer out into the real world to observe what was happening to her.

Lucio was fucking her, his big prick wedged inside her tiny body. He was slowly, deeply fucking her using almost all of his enormous cock. Only an inch was left outside when he bottomed out and his immense width was spreading her inner lips to the very limit of their tensile strength. It was searing pain, burning pleasure and utter bliss.

Seeing her little body swell and bloat as his huge member distended her flat belly made her throb with delight. She had never been so full and the sensation was beyond blissful. The feeling of being at one with another human spoke to the desperate part of her driving this whole new way of living. The fear of being alone was shattered as her body was invaded by so much Other.

And that was as much as she could process. With that short glimpse out of her orgasm soaked brain she was once more lost to sensation and falling into the swirling light show inside her mind.

Mewling the loss of vision Megan plunged once more into the maelstrom of decadent rapture that was her consciousness right now.

Essentially she was once more in a coma, one that allowed her to sense what was going on with her body but giving her no active control of her being. Instead she rode wave after wave of elation as she climaxed continuously.

Then her world was shattered once more as Lucio withdrew from her clasping cunt and pulled the veil of pleasure from her mind. Opening her eyes she saw him aim his glistening prick at her face and instinct made her open her mouth in time to receive his first jet of sperm.

Nothing in her sexual life could have prepared her for the sheer volume and force of the ejaculation she now endured. His first spurt landed on her tongue with an impact that made her recoil. That meant the next few spurts smacked her cheek audibly. Wet gouts of spunk cascaded over her face and she tried to catch them all on her tongue but it was fruitless. The wild stroking Lucio was giving his shaft made his jism fly randomly around her features, coating her in a huge load of steaming semen.

As soon as the violent jets slowed she leaned in and took his pulsing knob between her lips and drank his seed right from his tip. Her body was feverish to absorb his gift and she trembled with delight as she tasted his spunk.

When he finished cumming altogether Lucio pulled out and smeared his cream around on her face clearly enjoying besmirching her with his offering. For her part Megan loved it too so she closed her eyes and leaned her face back so he could fully befoul her while watching himself do it.

At last it was over, the most intense experience of her life was done and Megan felt completely satiated and spent.

Sweat dried on her skin, trickling down every plane of her body, she was soaked as if she had run a marathon.

At one point as the men crawled onto the bed to rest Megan glanced at her bedside clock and was astonished to discover only an hour had passed. It seemed as if they had been fucking for years.

She found herself enveloped by men on both sides, her tiny body hardly big enough for them to cuddle there was so much Man in her bed.

With a mask of sperm drying on her face she dozed as her two lovers snuggled her body and stroked her tingling skin.

A while later Lucio rose from the bed and dressed. He leaned over and kissed her hip and thanked her for the great time and he left.

Deacon pulled her in tighter to his chest and she slept for a time.

She woke when he too got up to leave near dawn.

"I have a dog to get home to, but here's my number I'll call you around noon and see if you want lunch, okay?"

She nodded smiling and feeling dried sperm cracking as her lips moved.

She dozed for a while longer rubbing her clit while recalling the night.

Deacon did call, she did have lunch with him and she fucked him all afternoon.

Gavin called while she was still fucking Deacon and she let it go to voicemail.

She told Deacon about Gavin and Chico and he was less than enthusiastic about her having so many lovers. She didn't tell him about her compulsion. Megan simply accepted that he wanted a regular girlfriend and kissed him goodbye..

Later, feeling guilty, she called Gavin. Even though he knew she wasn't looking for a boyfriend she felt she owed him the truth, and so told him she'd slept with someone else.

"Can I come over?" He asked.

"Are you mad?"

"No I'm turned on. I want to fuck you while you tell me about what happened."

Megan didn't know how to process that but she said yes. When he got there she told him the whole story as best she could relate it and he fucked her slowly while she spoke and then roughly when she was done.

Gavin was clearly bothered by what she was doing, he wanted her to himself, but the concept of her fucking other men made him hot and he liked to vent his anger by fucking her violently. He didn't actually hurt her, it was just rough, fast and harsh, but the animalistic frenzy of it made her cum repeatedly.

Her pussy was aching from being fucked so much in the last twenty four hours.

When Gavin left his sperm once more staining her pretty face, she went to the bath and had a long, hot soak and cherished the warm feeling of peace in her breast.

Since she'd started having sex she had hardly been afraid at all, and since the party she had not had a single instant of anxiety. Her cured worked.

But could she keep it up?

Transcendence

Megan isolated herself for days to see what was going on with her anxiety. She was going cold turkey from her medicine, as she saw it. She didn't turn on her phone, or leave her apartment or let anyone in for as long as she could stand it.

Her life was feeling unmanageable and she needed to stop having sex with so many men. It was taking up most of her time, and thoughts.

So for three days she stayed in and hid from cock.

It was three days. Three days of mounting nervousness fear and then near terror. Three days of her brain doing gymnastics telling her how alone she was, how no-one knew she was here and that they would forget she existed. Or that maybe she had never existed. Maybe she was dead and none of this was real. Maybe she was still in the coma and all the things happening to her were her brain trying to justify the impulses it was getting from outside. Were they trying to reach her trapped inside herself?

Megan floated in a sea of anxiety. Hours went by where she was too afraid to move at all. She sat passively listening to the neighbors, or watching the people on the street. Megan realized she was living vicariously through those others. She was stuck in a torpor letting her whole life slip away. She felt terrified by being alone and knew that this would kill her eventually, somehow.

Finally her fear of silently evaporating with no-one to know what had happened to her began to drive her crazy.

In a fit she turned on her phone and was pleased to see numerous messages from Chico, Lucio and Gavin.

She called Gavin first. He was the only one that knew about her anxiety.

When he answered she simply said "I need you."

And he replied. "I'll be right there."

And he was over in ten minutes.

Stripped naked she answered the door, and then she pulled him into the bedroom pulling off his clothes as well. As she stripped him she explained her experiment in simple terms. Then she swallowed his cock as far into her mouth as she could. When she was nearly gagging she began to cry tears of joy while calm spread along her shattered nerves. She hadn't realized how very distraught she really was until she felt it release and peace radiate throughout her tightly wound body.

When she was able to consider letting Gavin's cock out of her mouth without feeling terror surge back into her body she then began to suck him, keeping her mouth tightly pressed to his shaft. She moved her head up and down and fucked his cock with her face, keeping him firmly in-between her lips.

Finally, when her Calm was gently holding her Terror far away, she was able to lift her mouth from him and move up to kiss him.

"Thank you. I was barely holding on there."

"You waited too long?"

"Yeah. But I'm okay now. Thank you." Then they began to make out and fondle each other. Gavin made love to her gently and deeply, keeping their bodies in tight contact, hardly changing position as he held her close lying on top of her.

Letting her feel how close he was, how present and how connected, he eased in and out of her soaking wet pussy. It made her cum over and over in rapturous joy. It was utterly unlike how he fucked her when she told him about her other lovers.

This was just as good, just as sexy and equally orgasmic, just for vastly different reasons.

When at last he filled her with cum she felt as whole as she had four days ago after a night and day of fucking.

Then, as they were getting something to drink, her padding around nude and he in his jeans, he spoke.

"I'd like to try something, with you, if you are willing."