Cooling Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ajay's eyes were still watching the heaving of her breasts. He gaze was more prominent on the bare upper part of her bosom. He was waiting for some miracle to happen so that he could look at her nude breasts and when it did not happen, he moved his middle finger down on the top of her bosom and touched the bare hot flesh. The moment his finger felt it, it gave him a jolt and also made Anju let out a soft moan. It was then that he slipped his fingers deep inside her blouse only to feel her bra. He drew his finger out and slowly unhooked the top three hooks of her blouse. As this bared her body a little, Ajay was excited to see the creamy white top of her breasts so well concealed inside the dark brown bra. This scene made him hasten a little and he quickly unhooked the rest of the hooks and spread the material of her blouse aside. This was a sight which he had never believed he would see. Though he had fondled her breasts yesterday, today's sight of them in her bra was more appealing, more exciting and more stimulating.

He brought both his hands down at the side of her breasts and cupping them he squeezed them softly. The moment he cupped them, Anju started writhing her body. Her legs were sliding up and down the sofa, her lower body was heaving heavily and she was also shaking her head. When she started to wriggle Ajay got bolder and bringing his face down, he planted a soft kiss on her hidden tit. This sent a shiver down Anju's spine and she pulled his face down to her breasts. Ajay was in heaven to have his face pushed deep between her soft delicate breasts. He moved his lips from one tit to another and in doing so; it heightened the pleasure deep inside Anju.

Ajay then tried to lift Anju a little, so that he could have access to the hooks of her bra. As Anju did not budge, he then proceeded to remove the straps of her bra from her shoulders. At first he had some resistance as Anju caught one of his hands and when he put more pressure in bringing the straps down, Anju reluctantly let go of his hand. Though the straps slipped from her shoulders, the cups of her bra still hid the breasts from his vision. This made him a little furious. He suddenly dipped his face down again in between her breasts and as this jolted Anju a little, he slid his hands inside the back of her blouse and lugged the straps of her bra free. He had applied such force that the hooks gave way tearing the texture of her bra. Anju was aghast as she realised that her bra was torn and as Ajay held the straps of her bra in his hands, she suddenly turned her body and hid her face on his belly.

It was then that Ajay realized he was harsh on her and feeling bad about it, he moved his face down to her ear and expressed 'sorry'. Anju did not respond to it but slipped her face deeper on his belly. This shook Ajay a bit and to solace her, he started to rub her back with his hand, soothing down her anger a little. He kept saying sorry on and on.

After giving her some break, Ajay continued his light caresses and when all looked good and Anju stopped being uptight, he was relieved that everything was forgotten. His light caresses were stimulating her again and she was feeling the heat rise in her lions. She moaned a little giving him the signal to proceed. Ajay got the clear message and he proceeded with lot of care. First he gave her time to relax and then he slowly lifted one arm of hers and slid the blouse away from it. Then it was easy for him to remove the other from her arm as she too helped him ease it out of her. Thus Anju's whole back was bare to his gaze.

Gazing down at her back and looking at every pore of her bare skin, Ajay was getting excited again. He pushed aside the lock of tresses from her back and planted soft kisses on the nape of her neck. This aroused Anju a lot and in the heat of the sensations building inside her body, she loosened her posture a little. Sensing it Ajay moved his face further down her back, kissing her all the time and when his lips met the straps of her bra, he caught them in his teeth and slid them away from her body.

Now her whole back was bare, Ajay was having the pleasure of a life time gazing at it. As his face was close enough he could even see the impression of her buttocks ensconced inside the thin veil of her sari. Though he wanted to touch her buttocks, he was a little scared in doing so. He kept his gaze glued over them and when it was very inviting to touch them, he moved his hand softly over them. Anju suddenly reacted strongly and pushed his hand away from them. This made him again draw back his moves. He took to kissing her back which she liked most.

Kissing and caressing her back, Ajay tried to shift her slowly. At first he held her arm and tried to turn her. When she did not respond, Ajay brought his face close to her cheek and started kissing her cheeks. He even wetted his tongue and slid it across her face. She loved the feel of his hot wet tongue on her cheeks. She could not stop from being excited and when his tongue started to seek more of her face, Anju turned a shade on his side. This prompted him to trust his tongue deeper and it brushed her lips too. It was too much for her. She could not control herself and moving further she let his tongue glide over her lips. She slowly opened her mouth to his tongue and when it slid into it, she cried out in desire and closed her lips over it.

Ajay was waiting for such a moment. He jammed his lips over hers and kissed her hard. As his masculine lips and tongue started to grind her lips and inside her mouth it was too hard for her to control and she let a stream, wet her panties. She bit his lips hard and pulled his face hard down to hers, when she came. Ajay knew that she had wetted herself and in trying to give her more pleasure, he held her face in his hands and lifted her.

He brought her body over his till he felt her breasts press his chest. He held her tightly in his arms crushing her to him. He even slid down his body and curled hers upon his. He had her in arms and was caressing her back. This time he even let his hands wander over her buttocks. Anju did not object to this and when he slowly started to pull her sari up to expose her body, Anju turned crimson and held his hand back. Ajay was getting excited and he bowed down to have more access of her sari to pull. As Anju realized that her sari had slid up her legs and exposed them, she abruptly held his hand firmly. When Ajay tried to wriggle his hand out of her grip, Anju lifted her face and said "No".

Ajay stopped when he heard 'No' and when he saw her pleading eyes, he kissed them softly. Anju again melted in his arms and she too kissed him on his eyes and cheeks. Ajay then turned and putting her down on the sofa he looked deep into her eyes. Anju's face was gleaming and there was a twinkle in her eyes.

He watched her face very intimately. He had not dared to do so before and when Anju asked him 'what he was looking at', he replied 'You look very pretty'. Anju blushed deeply and asked 'what's so pretty'? 'Your lips, your eyes, your cheeks', they are so pretty, he replied. 'Don't you wish to see anything else? When he heard those words he shifted his gaze to her breasts which were still hidden behind the cups of her bra. When asked 'want to see them' he replied in the affirmative.

Anju then lied down straight on the sofa inviting him to remove her bra and look at her breasts. Ajay just gazed down at her exposed body. He was looking at her chest which was half covered with her bra and down he was gazing at her beautiful waist and down below it her navel had a tantalizing effect to his eyes. He hesitated at first and when she held his hand and brought it over her breasts; he slowly pulled the bra out of her body, exposing two perfectly shaped creamy breasts with two hard stiff black tits. It was a sight to behold and Ajay went agog seeing them.

Anju was happy to have fulfilled his desire and as she tried to get up, Ajay pushed her back on the sofa. He then proceeded to touch and feel the soft breasts in his hands. He roamed his fingers on every part of her breasts. He held her hard tits with his fingers and gave them a twist. All this was again stimulating Anju and before she could reach the position from where it was difficult to look back, she said 'Is it not enough'? Ajay replied in the negative. Seeing him shaking his head, Anju as a last choice pulled his head on to her breasts and fondling him she said, 'you will have more time tomorrow'. Hearing this Ajay agreed and moved away from her.

Anju was pleased to see him a disciplined boy. He agreed on all her terms. When Anju set herself tiding up, he sat staring down at her. Anju turned her back to him and went ahead wearing her torn bra and blouse. When she was buttoning up her blouse, Ajay came behind her and putting his arms around her waist pulled her to him. Drawn to his body, Anju for the first time felt his hard member on her back. Though she felt guilty in not satisfying him, she turned her head and brushing his lips with hers, she said, 'tomorrow'. Still Ajay did not let her go and pulled her more tightly to his body. He pressed his hard member against her back which again excited her. Bearing in mind his hardness, Anju turned fully towards him and holding his face in her hands and looking straight into them, she said 'I promise'. This was the last thing he wanted to hear and before he let her go, he hugged her body tightly to his.

The whole night Anju felt sorry for Ajay. Though she knew it was wrong on her part to engage him to fulfil her desires, she had no other options. She felt sorry for him; while she had come twice she had not reciprocated it. She knew it was hard for him to have gone without being relieved. She thought she could have easily relieved him when he let her feel his hardness, but she had not done so. In fact even Satish had done the same thing to her in the morning. He too had made his intentions clear. Keeping both the cases in mind she drifted to sleep.

CHAPTER VII

She was late in waking up the next morning. She had to hurry up to finish her work in time and when it was time for Ajay to leave for school, she saw him standing near the door. As she ventured closer to find out the reason, Ajay pointed to his lips, asking for a kiss. At first it shook her but when she realized what he had missed the night before, she looked back to see if anyone was present, then coming forward she pressed her lips over his. Ajay was not satisfied with it and he stood rooted on the spot. Seeing him wanting more Anju moved closer to him and holding his face in both her hands she gave him a wet kiss which Ajay was too pleased to receive. As Anju turned back after kissing him, she was stunned to feel his hand fondling her buttocks and when she turned to confront him, he had fled the place.

This small incidence made her feel warm and craved for more. As she realized it was time to meet Satish, she thought of making good use of it. She then climbed up to her room, removed the thick dress she was wearing and put on a thin light gown. She also put on light material bra and panties, which hardly hid them. Coming down the stairs she started to feel naked and thinking about the excitement which lay before her, her panties started to get wet.

The change of dress did not go unnoticed. Satish saw her coming down the stairs and instantly knew the time had come. He hurried back and entered the bathroom. Anju not finding him in his usual place went looking for him and was overjoyed when she saw his silhouette in the bathroom. This suddenly shot up her desires. Taking a bold step she entered the bathroom and bolted the door.

Satish was standing below the shower holding the glass. Anju stepped closer to him and taking the glass she turned around. Satish moved a step forward encircling her waist with one hand and with the other he pulled her closer to him. Anju moved back until she could touch his body with hers. On having her in his hold, Satish lifted her hand, holding the glass to her mouth. Anju opened her mouth voluntarily. As Satish tilted the glass, allowing the liquid to pour into her mouth, Anju swallowed as much as she could hold in her mouth and the remaining drops trickled down her dress.

Satish moved forward to grasp her tightly in his hold. The liquid started to fill Anju's bladder. It started to churn her tummy up. She held it for some time and when the urge became stronger; biting up her lips, Anju lifted her arms and putting them around his neck, she held him strongly. As the urge became unbearable, she moaned 'Its coming, its coming'. On hearing her moaning, Satish tightened his grip. Anju struggled to release herself, but could not, as his grip was stronger. She started to double her legs, pushing back the gush inside her and when it was unbearable she let out a few drops of it.

It wetted her panties and soon there was a yellow patch in front of her dress. Satish was thrilled to see the wet patch in front of her dress. Anju screamed at him to open the shower but Satish had his eyes glued over the wet patch. It gave him immense pleasure to see the gown getting soaked. When Anju felt it unbearable, she let it gush out of her. Satish's eyes went wild seeing the liquid soak up her dress. He also saw a small pool forming at her feet. This was so arousing that he could not stop his hand from reaching the spot from which it flowing. Anju stood paralyzed when she felt his hand over her wet front and when she saw him wetting his hands with it; she felt a burning desire creep inside her.

Feeling his hands over the wet dress, Anju was getting aroused. Suddenly she thought of bathing his hands with it. She stopped the flow and collecting all she could deep inside her and when her bladder was full, she let it out in one gush. Satish hands were flooded with it and he loved every bit of it. Satish then placed his hand firmly on her spot form where it was flowing out and caressed it along with the hot liquid. Feeling his hand and the hot liquid on the most sensitive spot, Anju went wild. It was burning her insides with hot desires. It was unbelievable and it had such a wild affect that as soon as his hands flooded with the hot liquid pressed over her mound, she came in her panties, blending both the juices.

It took some minutes before she came back to senses. Meanwhile Satish had opened the tap and was dousing her. In the heat of passion Anju had not realized that his stiff cock was wedged on her back. Feeling its heat, Anju again felt warmness growing inside her. Satish pressing himself hard against her body set his hands to wash away the stains from her gown. He stooped down to reach the bottom of her dress and taking hold of it he raised it up her legs. Anju did not mind it and as he lifted her dress higher and slid his hands inside, she started liking it. As his hands caressing her legs reached up her subtle hot thighs, Anju started to whine. And in no time, Satish had his hands on her panties and before she could comprehend, he pulled them down her thighs and removed them.

Anju went feverish by the pitch of his action. She glued her body to his and on feeling his erect member she started to grind her back on it. Satish encouraged by her grinding felt his member started to vibrate. Positioning himself behind her, he wedged his member deep in between her soft buttocks. Anju greeted him by giving room.

Satish on having his member lodged in the hot groove of her buttocks, held her dress at the bottom again. This time he did not lift it, but he slid both his hands underneath the dress and bringing up he held both her thighs. This sent shivers up Anju's body. She went limp allowing him a free hand. He then moved his hands up until he could feel the softer part of her thighs. He caressed them with his open palms. He moved his hands further up. He did not let his hands touch her hot spot, but continued till they reached her waist. He caressed her waist with both his hands.

Anju was anticipating that he would touch her there but as he moved his hands away, she stood still wondering what he was up to. When his hands moved further up nearing her breasts she started to adore it. What she did not realize was her dress was getting hoisted up and it had bared most of her back. Then she felt two things at once. First she felt his hot hands over her breasts and second she felt his hot member ram into her bare buttocks. Anju had not anticipated this move and it made her freeze in his arms. Seeing her going flaccid he positioned his member in between her hot buttocks. Though he had not undressed, Anju would feel his member creep live in between her buttocks. While Anju's attention was focused on her back, Satish held the thin material of her bra with both hands and shred the material into pieces. This heightened her pleasure to a great extent and she loved being treated ruthlessly.

After having shredded her bra to pieces, Satish raised his hands further up and holding her gown in his hands, he removed the night gown in one go, making her stand naked in front of him. Anju had never expected this to happen and she buckled down with embarrassment. She had totally failed to recognize his moves and now she was repenting it. Only thing she was sure off was, she knew Satish was unable to either see neither her nude breasts, nor her cunt as he was standing behind her. Though it gave her some respite, she was scared to even move an eye lid and when she felt his hands come down on her naked shoulders and gripped her, she stood frozen.

She was in this position when Satish asked her to turn around. He had her in such a situation where it was only advantageous to him. If she stepped forward to leave the room, he could see her bare buttocks and if she asked him to leave, he could have a look at her front. Anju realized the situation she was and when Satish again asked her to turn around, she was contemplating what to do. In the meantime Satish started kneading and caressing her shoulders waiting for her reply. Anju on being totally under his mercy was getting aroused again and also his caresses were igniting her desires.

Satish continued massaging her shoulders with his open palms, getting hold of more and more raw flesh in them and he was guiding them over her breasts. Anju knew he would not stop now and when she heard him say again 'turn around', she nodded to herself and finally decided to go his way. She straightened herself and started slowly turning her body. Satish seeing her move moved back giving her room to manoeuvre. Braving herself, Anju turned a little and as Satish encouraged her by twisting her shoulders, she at last faced him. It was a moment which Satish had waited for so long and he fixed his stare on her lustful body. His eyes wandered over her ripe breasts and when they reached over her moist cunt, seeing the hot opening covered with black moist hair, he let out a deep moan. Anju was withdrawn standing naked in front of him and as his eyes took to every pore of her body, she started enjoying his stare over her body. It made her cunts juice surging out.

When Satish had finally pictured her naked body in his mind, he looked straight into her eyes and moistening his lips, beckoned for a kiss. Thinking over it, Anju felt it was easier to kiss him than stand in front of him exposing her nude body: she opened her mouth and wetting her lips with her tongue she stepped closer to him. Satish was waiting impatiently to have her lips meet his. He stood his ground moistening his lips with his tongue. Anju moved still closer and she looked straight into his eyes. She lifted her hands to his face. Satish member's was at its peak. She fondled his face with them. Satish snaked his tongue out to feel her fingers. She brought her lips a shade closer. Satish started to sweat. Anju then brought her tongue out. Satish opened his mouth wider. Anju slipped her tongue inside his mouth. She then touched his tongue with hers. It was electrifying and Satish's member started pulsating.