Cooling Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On having his body over hers, Anju immediately wrapped her hands over his back and hugging him to her body, her lips started to search his. On having contacted Anju ravished his lips and face with wet kisses which aroused the devil in Ajay. His body started to sweat and his cock which was wedged between their bodies started to throb. He momentarily lifted himself and poised his cock over her. It was blazing and ready to plunge. Anju saw it from the corner of her eye and before she could hold it or guide it, Ajay plunged it deep into her. Anju cried out with joy as the thick mass of hot flesh ripped inside her soft smooth moist cunt and before she could react to him, Ajay started pounding her. Anju looked at him in disbelief when he hammered her body and drained inside her cunt.

This was most exhilarating and she just loved her son better than anyone else.