Cooling Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing Satish panting Anju moved her lips closer. Her lips braced his and her tongue darted inside his mouth. She let it sneak to each and every corner of his mouth. Satish pushed his tongue into her mouth. On having his tongue inside her mouth, Anju brought hers out and licked his lips with it. She made them slippery with her saliva and when they were moist enough she took them in her lips kissing him passionately. Satish had controlled this far and he could do no more.

He suddenly moved his hands over her back and holding her body in his arms he rammed his pulsating cock over his dress right at the opening of her hot spot. Anju felt mesmerised to feel his hot cock over her cunt and when Satish started to grind it over her she started to suck his lips with vigour. Satish then slipped one hand down and bringing it right over the cheeks of her hot buttocks pulled her to him. This move made the head of his cock cram against the opening of her vagina. It was still covered with the thin material of his dress. Anju cried out in delight and as Satish pushed his cock deeper and rammed into her insides, she screamed out with pleasure. Satish on having ripped through her insides was unable to control himself and he shot his load of come in her hot oven of a cunt.

Both stood panting in each other's arms. It was Anju who first came to her senses and before dislodging herself from him, she kissed him passionately. On being kissed, Satish tried to grasp her, Anju slipped out of his reach. And before Anju could open the door, Satish reached her and placing his hands at her sides on the door, imprisoned her in between them. Anju knew she was trapped and she turned politely when she was asked to. With a naughty smile on her lips she looked up at him. Satish caught her face in both his hands and drawing her closer; he jammed his lips hard on hers. Anju lifted her arms and encircled his neck. She hugged herself closer to him. When Satish let his hand slip over her cunt, Anju stopped him and saying 'tomorrow' opened the door and went out. Satish stood looking at her naked form crossing over to her room.

By evening Anju was in a mischievous frame of mind. Her eyes were looking forward to see her son. The time crawled slowly and Anju was getting impatient. She was picturing him in her mind. She thought as Ajay would enter, she would take him in her arms and kiss him passionately as she used to with her husband. But when Ajay entered, she felt so shy and embarrassed she could not even face him. She blushed and turned crimson. Ajay seeing her turn pink, which was to his liking moved closer to her and standing behind her, seized her shoulders. When Anju did not flinch a bit, he moved his body forward feeling hers with his. Then he held her chin and turned her towards him.

When Ajay's hands held her chin, Anju succumbed to his pressure and turned her face and looked up at him. Now it was her turn to see his face intimately. She looked deep into his blue eyes and what she saw in them was her own reflection. She got aroused to see her face in his eyes and when he opened his mouth a little, Anju slipped her hot tongue deep inside his mouth. Ajay let her tongue play with his mouth while he slid his hands down over her body and rested it over her buttocks. As Anju was busy trusting her tongue in and out of his mouth, Ajay kept pulling her lower body on to his rising manhood. Once when Ajay felt his manhood was firmly glued over her stomach, holding her buttocks, he pushed it harder into her.

Anju felt his hot member snake around her stomach and waist. Though she wanted to slide her hand down and hold it, she felt it would be too fast for him. Allowing him some time to pound his member over her body and also letting him fondle her buttocks, she came out of his arms and smiling down at him, looked towards the room occupied by his father and left him silently.

Ajay went up his room and finishing all his work came down. However hard he tried not to get close to his mother, he could not control his desires. Even though he was scared that either Satish or his father would catch him, he could not keep to himself. He was in such a state when he saw his mother at the kitchen. He rushed inside only to retract his steps as he saw Satish in the kitchen. Anju recognized his dilemma and she felt pity for him.

The whole of evening Ajay did not get any time to be with his mother. Even at dinner she was out of his reach. After dinner Ajay went for a stroll and when he came back, he saw his father lying on the sofa watching the news. It was a jolt for him, but as he saw his mother squatting down on the rug beside the sofa, in the darkened corner, he hurriedly went across and sat beside her. From their position, it was difficult for Ajay's father to see anything.

At last Ajay was happy to be seated beside his mother and not bothering with the presence of his father, he cuddled closely to his mother. Anju got excited to see him take such a bold step and she lifting her arm pulled his head over to her shoulder. For anyone looking it was a common picture of a mother and her son cuddled together.

Both of them were at ease in this position, grasping whatever comfort they could derive from cuddling each other. They kept themselves warm with their hugs and as time went by, Ajay slid his thigh close to hers and on feeling the heat generating from her thigh it aroused him a little. Anju sat motionless, allowing his thighs to feel hers. Ajay feeling the heat generating from her thighs placed his bare leg upon hers, touching it. Anju pulled back her legs a little as it was well in front of them and she felt that her husband could see it. Ajay kept tugging at her leg with his and when Anju pulled it further up, he was happy to have her legs folded up. Ajay took benefit of it and putting his hand down, he placed it on her knee.

Anju felt his hand on her knee and as it was away from her husband's gaze, she kept her cool. Ajay slipped his hand down on her thigh and when Anju pushed it aside, he took it under her thigh. Anju could not keep moving his hand away as it would attract Rajesh's attention and when Ajay took it under her thigh; she kept quiet, thinking his hand was out of Rajesh's sight. It was then that Ajay squeezed her inner thigh firmly. This made Anju to stifle her moan. When Ajay slid it further down, his hand felt as if it were in an oven. Anju's mid thighs were on fire and all the heat was sweeping to his hand. Ajay kept his hand poised on her thigh feeling its heat. He held as much of her soft flesh as he can with his hand and squeezed it.

Anju started to squirm on feeling his hand grasp the flesh of her inner thighs. She was in a dilemma. She could neither stop him nor encourage him. Ajay too realized this and as he let his hand slide down he felt it touch the rug. He had come to the end of her thigh and what was near it was making his pants budge with excitement. He did not move his hand. He was contemplating what to do next. He was not sure as to how his mother would react to it. He did not want to spoil the game. He did not push his hand but he slowly let one of his finger glide in that direction. Anju felt his finger move. She knew where it was leading. She wanted to pull his hand away but she thought this may upset him. His finger moved still further. It was getting closer and closer. When Anju was pondering what to do, suddenly she felt her husband stirring. This came to her rescue and moving quickly she got up to help him.

Seeing his mother move, Ajay dragged his hand out. He had come so far and suddenly this had to happen. He felt disappointed and he sat frozen in his place. He had not to be disappointed for long, as when he lifted his eyes up, he saw his father moving out of the room by himself and he saw his mother standing nearby watching him go. This again brought back some life to his member.

Once Rajesh was out of the room, Anju looked down at Ajay with amazement in her eyes and sitting down, shaking her head, she whispered to herself, 'you are too much'.

Ajay did not hear her but understood what she was uttering and he smiled at her.

Anju seeing him smiling at her discomfort lifted a pillow from the sofa and thrashed it at him.

Ajay not only caught the pillow but he also held her arms tightly. Anju was trapped in his masculine hold. She was surprised by his strength and her body began to quiver in his manly grip. She went limp in his arms. Ajay saw her going down submissively. He manoeuvred her in such a way that her upper body was flattened on his chest and taking her along in his arms, he slid on the rug.

Anju adjusted her body over his. She let her breasts be crushed on his ribs and her head was on his chest. She slid her arms below his back and held him tightly. Ajay was delighted to have her in this position. Slowly he put across his hand over her head and played with the tresses of her hair. He kept twisting and curling her hair in his fingers. Anju embraced him tightly. Ajay knowing that he was free to make advances pushed her hair from the nape of her neck and kissing her there, also freed the sari covering her back with the other hand. Anju shivered on the contact of his lips over her neck.

Ajay then slid his hands over her back and feeling the silky texture of her blouse, slid them underneath her to reach for the hooks. On reaching them, his hands left the softness of her breasts and as he unhooked all the hooks, it was easy for him to pull the blouse out. Once her blouse was out of the way, Ajay caressed her bare back arousing her desires. He then held the straps of her bra in his fingers, tugging them loose. Taking his time, he unhooked her bra and slid the straps of her bra from her shoulders. As Anju was lying upon him, he lifted her up slowly before sliding the bra out from her body.

Anju was naked up from the waist. She derived the pleasure on having her bare breasts flattened against his ribs. She kept silent and let him play with her. Ajay seeing her yielding meekly moved his arms down her back, but could not reach her waist. Lifting Anju along him, he sat resting his back again on the sofa. Anju gripped his back for support and moved her body along his. Now his hands had access to her body. He let his hand move smoothly over her naked back and caressed her, making the desires inside her body ignite. Anju started to moan and as she felt his fingers trying to loosen her sari, she opened her mouth and kissed him just below his neck.

Ajay felt elevated on reaching thus far. After loosening her sari, he took hold of the chords of her petticoat and pulled them. Anju shrieked when her petticoat was opened and moving her hands she held his collar in both of them. When Ajay started pushing her petticoat down exposing her buttocks, Anju ripped his shirt with both her hands and baring his chest she glued her lips on it. Ajay could not have asked for more. He pushed her dress down as far as he could and placing his hot hands over her bare buttocks gripped them hard. Anju could not control herself and not bothering she placed her body entirely over his and felt his erect member just below her breasts.

When Anju moved her body over his, Ajay could not reach her buttocks. But when he felt her warm body engulf his member, it started to vibrate. He was experiencing a pleasure unknown to him. Anju felt his member pulsating on her waist and she realized that both were on the verge of coming. Taking a deep breath she lifted herself and positioning her breasts over his erect member, she came down over it.

As Ajay felt her breasts squash over his erect member; he lost control over his manners. He wrapped Anju in his hands and putting her down on the rug he started pounding his member in between her breasts. He started thumping her with such force that the head of his prick poked out from the top of his track pants. He then felt it spurting a white thick liquid over Anju's breasts. Anju screamed as she felt him marauding her breasts with his trusts and her body shook with tremor. She came with such a force that her body convulsed and she had to grip him for support.

It took some time for Anju to come to terms with herself as she was so deeply engrossed in her pleasure. Finally when she looked up at Ajay, he looked aghast. He was in a shocked state. When Anju asked him 'what's wrong'? Ajay looked down on the sperm he had shot on her breasts. He was terrified of his ruthless behaviour and thought she would not take it easy. Anju comprehended his dilemma and shaking his head, she cuddled him to her bosom. She held him close for a while and when he regained his composure she said 'don't worry, its okay'. This gave him the much needed respite and as he snuggled closer to her body, Anju then pulled her dress up and steadied her sari. After covering as much as possible, she went out of the room.

CHAPTER VIII

The next morning, Satish saw an energized Anju coming down the stairs. She was draped in a light colour sari which supplemented her figure very well. Satish kept staring at her figure undulating inside her sari, while descending down the stairs. Satish let out a moan when she smiled on passing him.

The moment Anju stepped out of her room; she saw Satish's eyes were glued to her body. Her assumption that he would be excited to see her dressed in sari was coming true. She had heard him moan when she had passed him and she wanted to capitalize on this. She kept heaving her body in front of him making him sweat.

On many occasions Anju kept looking up towards her bedroom and pointing at it. Satish did not get the meaning. Thinking she may be looking for Ajay who had shifted his things to the adjoining room, he kept himself busy in his work.

When Ajay came down to the breakfast table he was stunned to see his mother look so ravishing. He gazed lewdly upon her robust body and seeing this Anju started to blush. Anju sat close to him and started to fill his plate. When she saw Ajay was more interested in looking down at her than having his breakfast, she moved a little closer and started to spoon feed him. Ajay was thrilled to have her spoon feed him and as his hand was free; he slid it under the table and placed it on her knee. Anju felt his hand gripping her knee and to encourage him a little, she spread her knees and as his hand slipped in between her legs, she gripped it tightly arresting it in her hold.

Ajay could not move his hand any further but he was happy to have wedged his hand right in between her warm thighs. Having his hand gripped between her thighs she continued to spoon feed him and when Ajay finished eating, she looked up at him and promising him more for the evening, left him.

Satish could not find Anju even after Ajay left for school. He waited for some minutes. When she still did not appear, it suddenly became clear, what she was hinting by pointing at her bedroom in the morning. Satish found himself in an aroused state. He quickly went to his room, changed to one of his best lungi, (a cloth worn by men, draped like a sari) returned and climbed up the stairs to her room. When he entered the room he was surprised not to find her there and when he turned to leave the room, he found the door of her bathroom ajar and he was thrilled when he saw her silhouette.

Satish moved back and locking her bedroom door stepped inside the bathroom pushing the door to shut. He was astonished when his eyes took to the sprawling bathroom and its settings. He stood in a dazed state seeing the spacious room and before his eyes could take everything, Anju pulled the drapes of the windows plunging the room into dim light.

Anju seeing him rooted on the spot, signalled him to come closer and as he approached her she stepped under the shower. Satish too followed suit and coming closer to her lifted the glass to her. Anju took the glass and keeping it aside on the rack she opened the valve of the shower. The warm water sprayed over their bodies and in no time drenched both of them. Anju turned towards him and she saw the impression of his erect cock over the thin material of his dress. Seeing its size and shape clearly Anju felt a burning desire to touch it. As she was considering it, Satish moved closer to her and holding her face in his hand, he loosened her tresses and let her hair fall on her shoulder. This made Anju to stay put and as Satish continued straightening out her hair and when it was all set, he took the glass from the rack and made her drink all the liquid. Anju dutifully drank all of it and as she started to feel it build up in her, she put her hands on his shoulders and tried to push him down.

Satish felt the pressure on his shoulders. Judging her intentions, he very tamely went down on his knees and encircling his hands, he held her by the waist. Anju was too happy to have him in a position she desired and she bringing her hand down fondled his hair. Satish being in an advantageous position wrapped his hands over her buttocks and drawing her closer nuzzled his face on her wet warm navel. Satish started to kiss the exposed portion of her navel and as this was tantalizing Anju, he started to pull out the sari from her body. He dipped his hand inside her petticoat and releasing the sari from its grip, pulled it out of her body. When he let it fall, it was then, that he saw below her midriff the soft black hair hiding the most treasured cunt of hers over her thin petticoat. Satish then brought his hand into play and straightening the wrinkles of her petticoat, he fixed his glare at her wet cunt. When he was staring at it, Anju started to get the urge building up inside her body. She let out a few drops and as Satish eyes were glued on the spot he was quick enough to see them.

Satish quickly lifted Anju's petticoat above her waist and exposing her cunt he cupped it with his hand. Anju started to moan as Satish lifted her petticoat, she was wriggling her buttocks, and she went ecstatic when she felt his hand cup her cunt. Satish holding her still in one hand, he caressed her cunt with the other. Anju could no longer hold back, twisting and trusting her body she let it gush out from her vagina. Satish's hand felt the hot spray hit it. He caressed her cunt with the hot liquid. Anju loved every moment of this and as she was about to cream out, she pushed his hand away from her cunt and bringing her cunt closer to his chest, she drained out what was held back in her stomach. Feeling it spray over his body, Anju screamed out loudly in her moment of ecstasy. She kept jacking her lower body on to his chest. She rammed it harder and harder over his chest, till she emptied all that was in her bladder and continued till such time she regained normalcy.

Satish seeing her seething and pounding her lower body over his chest was watching her actions with eagerness. Holding her he waited for her convulsions to stop and cool down a bit and as he saw her relaxing a bit, he lifted himself up and taking her in his arms, he let the water from the shower come down heavily. He then proceeded to open the hooks of her blouse and slipped it out from her body. Satish then turned her around and unhooking her bra, pulled it out too. He then brought his hands down and tugging at the chord of her petticoat, he pulled it free from her body. When Anju was totally naked, he then soaped her body and rinsed it in the shower. Anju was getting excited again and when she turned to face him, Satish was in the process of removing his shirt. Anju after having helped him in pulling out his shirt from his body let her eyes wander over his chest.

She then took the soap from his hand and stroked it over his chest. She kept caressing his chest and when the soap from her hand slipped down, she bowed down to pick it up and as she lifted her head up, she saw his erect cock peeping out from his dress. Its head was shining and Anju could not move her eyes away from it. It was so engrossing to see its head pulsating. Though it was not that big, Anju still loved the way it was curved and shaped. Anju could not resist but touch the tip of it. Satish shuddered at her touch. As Anju moved her fingers over it, Satish stood motionless. Anju very slowly took it in her hand. She was enjoying its heat upon her palm. Feeling its heat, Anju closed her fist over it and then started to give some momentum to her hand. Satish felt her jacking his prick. He could not let her continue as any moment he feared he may shoot, so he pulled his prick from her hand and held her straight.