Cooling Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Satish then went on to finish giving her a bath. Anju drifted her hand down and yanked his Lungi out of his body. For the first time Satish stood naked in front of her. He saw her eyeing his cock and this made it gather more vigour. It was very erect and lively. As Satish felt her gaze arousing him, he turned and picking a towel started to dry Anju's body with it. After he had finished drying her, Anju took the towel from his hand and draped it over her body. As soon as Anju had draped the towel to her body, Satish pulled her into his arms and looked into her face. Anju's eyes were glowing and her lips sprouted a mischievous smile.

Seeing this Satish swiftly lifted her up in his arms and carrying her he moved towards her room. Anju was totally bewildered when she saw him moving towards her bed. This shot the adrenaline up her body and she waited anxiously for his next move. Satish reaching the bed put her down on it and he stood ogling her body which was twisting and moaning on the bed. He then went on his knees and coming closer to her, placed his hand on her knee just below the towel. Anju was mesmerized by his actions. Satish then slid his hand inside the towel and felt her hot thighs. He then continued moving his hand up in between her thighs. He felt the stimulating heat of her inner thighs. He then brought the other hand into play. With it he started to remove the towel from her body.

Anju was squirming with delight and the moment his hand reached the end of her thighs, she jerked her body out of pleasure. Satish moved his hand right over her cunt and slid a finger in. It just slipped inside her hot cunt. Satish on having his finger inside her, pulled the towel from her body with the other hand. Anju bit her lips hard. Her body started to have convulsions. She could not bear the pleasure emanating within herself. She put her hand at the side of the bed and started searching for his cock. As Satish lifted himself to bend his face over her body, Anju's hand felt his scorching cock. She held it in her hand while Satish rammed his lips on her cunt.

Both actions were simultaneous and both shuddered at the touch. As Satish started lapping up her cunt, Anju held his cock with a firmer grip. Anju loved his hot tongue cleaning out her cunt and this made her pull his cock harder. As Satish raised his body over hers, Anju's hand which was holding the cock slid below and gripped his buttocks. Satish positioned his cock right over the hot wet entrance and Anju started pulling him down. Satish then bringing his face down, opened his lips and swallowed her lips in them. He slammed his mouth hard on hers and when Anju screamed out in pleasure he slid his hot cock into her and he covered her mouth with his stifling all her cries.

Anju was in heaven. She had never felt a desire so strong and when Satish started pounding her insides, she lifted her body to accommodate his trusts deeper. Satish had finally reached his goal. He put all his strength behind him in thrusting deeper inside her. Anju was screaming wildly. She was coming and coming in streams. She dug her nails on his back and scratched out his skin. Satish was also about to come. He wanted to come over her face so he lifted himself and positioned his cock over her face. Anju seeing his cock dangling in front of her face brought her tongue out and licked its head. By the time she could taste the salty pre-cum, Satish shot his load of cum over her mouth, cheeks and eyes. Before it could go limp, Anju held his cock in her hand and guided into her mouth. She could feel his cock vibrating inside her mouth and it was a pleasure to hold it over there.

Satish lay exhausted over her, while his cock was in her mouth. He found it difficult to rise as he felt his cock growing stiff in her mouth again. He started to grind his cock in her mouth. Anju suddenly realized he was getting hard again and before he could do anything, she slid away from him and ran into the bathroom. Satish after collecting his clothes as he turned to leave the room, he pictured the whole setting of her room in his mind. He was delighted to have had her in such surroundings. He walked tall from the room.

Anju took sometime to come out of the bathroom. There she sat recollecting what had happened. Though she had cherished the episode, she felt it was wrong on her part. She felt sorry, not for herself, but for her son Ajay. When she had so easily given herself up to a stranger, she had not cared to shower the same love on her son. She felt as if she had cheated him. Thinking of him she went ahead with washing all her garments which she had worn this morning, as she had seen Ajay's eyes pop out when she stood before him.

By evening Anju had planned out everything. First she had sent Satish out on an errand which would keep him away from the house till midnight and secondly she had cooked up a few things which Ajay cherished. After finishing her work she went up the stairs to her room to dress up. She dressed up leisurely and after spraying a tinge of mild perfume over her body, she looking in the mirror, she felt a warmness engulfing her body. Shaking herself out of it, she came down in time to hear the door bell ringing.

Anju opened the door to see a beaming Ajay standing at the door. As he entered in, Ajay looked upon her and seeing her dressed in the same outfit, his eyes popped out of his sockets. Anju saw his eyes roaming over every inch of her body and when she looked down at him, she could see the lump in front of his pants growing. Anju's face went red when she saw him looking at her looking down at him. When Anju turned to leave, Ajay caught hold of her hand. This made Anju stand rooted on the spot and before she could think of something, she felt his other hand encircling her waist. As Ajay pulled her she very tamely moved her body in line with his. Ajay on feeling her body contact his went crazy with desire. He tightened his grip over her waist and adjusted himself between her buttocks. Anju moaned as she felt his growing prick stuck in between her buttocks. After allowing him sometime, Anju slowly turned towards him. On seeing her turn, Ajay's face suddenly turned red and he started to sweat, as he felt he had over stepped a little.

Anju seeing the plight on his face took hold of his face in her hands and bringing it closer she planted kisses all over it. This made Ajay regain his lost composure. When Anju was busy kissing him, Ajay slid his hands from her waist down and held her buttocks. As Anju did not show any resistance, Ajay pulled her body closer to his, making his erect prick cram on her midriff. This brightened Anju's face and seeing him manoeuvring her to gain more contact of her body, she herself trusted her body upon his. Ajay moaned on having the desired contact of her body over his and he started to perspire. Anju seeing him perspiring silently drew her body away from his and when Ajay looked up at her with disbelief, she laid her hand firmly on his prick before leaving him.

At last Ajay was ecstatic to have her touch his prick. He could not believe his mother had really touched him with her hand. He stood gazing at her departing soul and once she was out of his vision, he ran up to his room, discarded all his clothes and lay upon his bed holding his erect prick in his hand. He kept fondling his prick and when he saw it growing, he started to jerk it, feeling a new sensation building up inside him.

He kept playing with his member and when he felt it was time to catch up with his work, he very enthusiastically finished it. He did keep count of the time flying and when he heard her mother calling him for dinner, he was really surprised. He quickly dragged his track pant over his naked body and putting on a loose shirt he came striding down the stairs.

Coming over to the dinning table he was enchanted to see his father having finished his dinner was resting in his room. To add to this, when he sat down, he saw his mother getting ready to spoon feed him. Ajay could not believe his eyes and he pulled his chair closer to hers. Anju was pleased to see him so lively and as she lifted a spoonful to feed him, he diverted the spoon to her mouth. Anju's heart cried out at him. She very lovingly opened her mouth and accepted the food. They kept spoon feeding each other and when they came to the dessert, a spoon full of it fell upon Anju's thighs.

Ajay quickly drew the napkin and holding it in his hand, he cleaned the spill. When he saw some stains remaining over her sari, he dipped the napkin in a glass of ice water and holding her sari in his hand, he brushed it clean. Anju on feeling the cold water seep through her sari shivered. Ajay held the wet part of her sari in his hand and did not let it go. He kept fondling it in his hand and as Anju did not object, he kept tugging it. This made her sari slip away from her a little. Anju looked straight into Ajay's eyes. She did not complain but her eyes questioned his actions. When Ajay looked worried and stopped pulling her sari, Anju let out a naughty smile.

Seeing her beaming, Ajay knew she was teasing him. He took his hand and squarely placed it over her thigh. Anju smiled again. Ajay then started caressing her thighs and seeing her giggling, he then slid his hand deeper between her thighs. Anju spread her thighs a little. This move made his hand gain more ground. The deeper he moved his hand, the more he got aroused. Anju waited for his next move and the moment she left his hand creeping up her hot spot, she let out a soft moan.

Ajay took this as an invitation and as he pushed his hand over her cunt, Anju cried out and squeezed her thighs trapping Ajay's hand in between them. This did not stop Ajay. He exerted more force and dug his hand deeper. His hand felt something moist. This brought him on the verge of discharge. He felt his cock vibrating inside his pants. On not being able to penetrate her, Ajay again forced his hand inside. He grasped whatever his hands lay on. This was tantalizing Anju. She was going wild feeling his hand burrowing her cunt. She could take it no longer and the moment she separated her thighs, Ajay gripped her whole cunt in his hand and pushed his fingers in. This not only made Anju scream out in pleasure but Ajay too could no longer sustain himself. When his fingers felt the warm moist inner glands of her cunt, Ajay came in his pants.

Anju so far had not experienced anything so wonderful. She kept squirming in her seat. Ajay was a little shy after coming in his pants. Anju became conscious of this. She moved closer to him and placed her hand directly on his pants. Ajay shuddered when he felt her hand over his prick. Anju then slid her hand inside his pants and reached for his prick. Ajay could not believe it. He was shocked for a few seconds and as Anju fondled his moist prick in her hand, it started to rise again. She kept fondling it inside his pants and when she felt it reach the maximum size, she said 'you have a big one'. This made Ajay go red in his face. Anju then removed her hand out and moving closer to him said 'go clean up and come down'.

At first Ajay could not believe what he had heard, but as the words 'come down' kept ringing in his mind, he hurriedly ran up to his room. He had a wash and changing into new pants he came down to see his mother waiting for him. She was standing in the middle of the living room, which was softly lit. Her light colour dress was glowing in the faint light. It was a sight to behold. Ajay moved closer to her.

Anju raised her hands and held him by his shoulders. She held him at arm's length. She then looked down at him. Her eyes went over every little outline of his body. She was engraving the look and shape of his body in her mind. When she completed her survey, she found him to be more masculine than her husband. She found his shoulders squarer, his arms heavier, his chest broader and his thighs heavier. While Anju was scrutinizing him, Ajay was silent. He was happy just to stand in front of her. He was observing her actions and when Anju let out a sigh of relief, he shifted his hands on to her waist.

As Anju felt his hands on her waist, she said 'what do you want'?

Ajay blushed. He did not speak out but stammered. I ............

Anju moved closer and bringing her ear to his mouth, said 'tell me'.

With great difficulty, Ajay replied 'I want to see'.

Anju's face brightened. She said 'what'.

Again Ajay could not reply, but he kept his hand moving down her waist.

'You want to see it' asked Anju.

'Yes' he blurted out.

'Just see it' questioned Anju, biting his ear?

'I want to touch it', replied Ajay.

Hearing it Anju bit his ear hard and said 'why'.

Ajay did not answer but he pulled her closer to him.

Anju then moving her face from his ear and kissing him on the cheeks said. 'Yes, you can'.

Hearing this Ajay suddenly blurted out 'What'.

Anju smiled and bringing her lips upon his said 'undress me'.

Ajay could not believe what he had heard. He stood motionless for sometime and when he felt Anju's lips ravishing his, he brought his hands over her shoulders. He then pushed Anju away from his body and as she looked up at him with a naughty smile, he gripped her shoulders straight. Now it was his turn to look up at her. He kept his eyes fixed on her chest. He was looking at her breasts heave whenever she took a breath. Her breathing made her breasts rise up and down. Ajay placed his hands on the top of her chest and as Anju let her breath out, he slid the sari covering her breasts.

Now Ajay had a clear picture of her breasts heave in her bra and blouse. The top part of her breasts were bare and as Anju's breathing got faster, they moved in unison. Then Ajay held the material of her blouse on either side with both his hands. He kept gripping the material of the blouse tighter in his hand. Anju loved his ministrations. She had not expected this from Ajay when she had asked him to undress her. She had thought he would be very clumsy, but on seeing him act as a mature person, she was enjoying it. Anju felt his fingers and knuckles trust deep inside her blouse and she took pleasure by his touch. As Anju was anticipating him to push his hands deeper inside, she was shocked and opened her mouth in awe when Ajay ripped the thin material of her blouse out of her body in one stroke.

Anju wilted being treated like this and her whole body was on fire. She then very tamely came into his arms and hugged her body to his. Ajay on feeling her soft breasts flattened against his chest, gathered her in his arms firmly. They kept swinging in each others arms getting to know the feel of each others body and as Ajay's hand drifted down from her back to her waist, he started to tug her sari out. As Anju felt her sari being dragged she started to take deep breaths helping him slip the sari out of her body. After pulling out the sari from her body, Ajay brought his hands on her buttocks and kneading them, he pulled them harshly on to his body.

On every pull Anju felt her body ram his erect cock. Enticed by his manly pulls, Anju freed her arms and taking hold of his shirt, she pulled it out. Then setting straight her locks she placed both her hands on his chest and caught his flesh in them. Ajay trusted his lower body harder into hers. Anju did not stop there. She lifted herself on the toes and gliding her breasts on his chest, she whipped her locks of hair on his face. Ajay held her tightly in this position and lifting her up he carried her to the sofa. Anju started thrusting her body wildly on being carried by him and as he put her down on the sofa, she pulled him on top of her.

Ajay body's had totally pinned upon hers. He had her body under his and he felt his cock stuck right on top of her cunt. This sent shivers to both their bodies. Ajay pressed himself and his member upon her body and getting the maximum contact, he started to jerk his cock over Anju's body. Anju too loved the feel of his hot cock ram on her body and as his trusts got harder, her vaginal muscles contracted and she too started trusting her body up with every move of his. Ajay went beyond control. He was aroused to the hilt. He took out his cock in his hand and positioning himself over her cunt, he ripped his cock through her thin dress into it. Anju screamed out loudly. Ajay had penetrated most of his cock inside her cunt and as his trusts gained more leverage, Anju thrashed her self wildly and came. Ajay too could not hold back anymore. As soon as he got more access to her cunt, he rammed his cock with a final trust and spent out inside her.

After some time, when Anju felt him pull out his cock from her cunt, she quickly put her hands down and holding Ajay's back pulled him up. And when Ajay saw her signalling to sit on her belly, he readily moved over and placing his legs on either side of her body, he squatted on her belly. Anju then placing her hands on his thighs pulled him further up her body. On having him well placed, Anju positioned both her hands on his hips and caressing them she moved her hands over his deflated cock. Ajay straightened himself allowing more freedom for Anju's hand to feel his cock. Anju took hold of his cock in both her hands over his pants and rubbed it lovingly.

Ajay's cock started to swell and when she felt it bulge, Anju slid her hand inside his pants and took hold of his bare cock in her hand. Ajay' body shivered. The touch of her delicate fingers on his rigid mass of flesh sent heat waves up his body and when Anju said 'show me', Ajay was both excited and exulted.

He went up on his knees. Anju held his pants in her hands; he dragged them out of his body. Anju's eyes lit up on seeing his huge prick dangling in front of her. She caressed it with her eyes from a closer range. She very lovingly held it in her hands. Ajay felt it pulsating in her hand and he pressed it on her breasts. Anju then quickly unhooked her bra and taking hold of his cock she squeezed it in between her soft warm breasts. Ajay loved the feeling of his cock wedged in between her breasts, but he was craving for more. He continued shoving it in between her breasts. Anju cried out in pleasure.

Ajay was thrusting his cock in between her breasts and as Anju was busy moaning with pleasure, he suddenly slid his body down and straddling her thighs he embraced her belly. Anju was thrilled. He started to kiss her belly button and making way he was pushing his hand below. This made Anju to twist and twirl and she placed her hand on his head. Ajay moving his hand down held the chords holding her petticoat. Anju trembled and ruffling his hair, she asked 'what are you doing'?

By this time Ajay's face was poised over cunt. He looked down and said 'I want to see '.

Anju blushed. 'You want to see mine', she quipped back mischievously.

'Yes, yes', replied Ajay.

'Then what's stopping you' replied Anju naughtily.

Ajay did not even look back at her. He immediately pulled the chords and Anju's petticoat gave way. Ajay saw her soft belly giving way to the midriff on which he saw black curls of hair and the moment he slid the petticoat down and exposed Anju's cunt, his eyes popped out of their sockets and turned red. Seeing the unseen, Ajay could not shift his eyes from her cunt. He looked at every pore and every curl of her cunt. He kept staring at her till he heard Anju say.

'Do you like what you see'?

Ajay, in response, bowed down and opening his mouth placed a hard kiss on her cunt. Anju shivered at this kiss. Ajay after kissing her cunt and feeling her body tremble lifted his face to look at her. Anju beckoned him to come over her and Ajay obliged. He hauled himself up and covering her full body he placed his body upon hers. Anju went wild feeling his full frame and weight upon her. Her vaginal muscles started twitching and her cunt went moist with her juices.