Crazy Post-COVID Weekend - Monday PM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Farah. I will take that advice. I can see your point. It would put us on a more even playing field. Would that have been better for you this time?"

"I think maybe. Yes. Yes actually. It would have been better."

"Next time I will do that. See you when you're done."

Melissa left. Her nipples were tingling. Her pussy was uncomfortably wet. She was over the top horny. She found Corrine and Eric waiting in his room, sitting on the bed together.

"Holy fuck that woman is gorgeous. I thought the prices were 60, 80, 100? She's given you 120. You may want to clarify that with her when you go in. Oh. And her back is tight just above where her bra strap would sit. I told her the source may be in her butt. I would spend considerable time massaging her butt if I was you. It's a very nice ass. And her groin. She says the injury is high, right at the top of her left leg, so you can't help but touch her pussy when you're massaging it. I touched it twice. Get in there."

Eric stood up, "Thanks my able-bodied assistant. Nice nipples by the way. Could you be any hornier?"

Corrine started to get up.

"Hang on woman. Where do you think you're going?" Melissa said putting her hands on Corrine's shoulders, pushing her down onto Eric's bed.

Eric walked into the room where Farah was waiting, face-down, naked. He was really nervous.

"Hi Farah. Thank you for coming today. Welcome to my massage room."

"Hi Eric. Thank you," Farah replied without looking up.

"I just want to be clear. I am not a trained masseuse. However, I do seem to possess the ability to find kinks and remove them."

Farah could hear the nervousness in Eric's voice, mirroring the nervousness she was feeling herself. Maybe she could help relax him; and herself.

"What if I want to keep my kinks, and just want the knots removed?"

Eric paused for a second, then smiled at Farah's humor.

"Good one. So. Agreed. I will work on your knots and let you keep your kinks, and who knows, I may even let you share them with me, or if you allow me to, help you find new ones."

Farah smiled at Eric's quick response and the slight reduction in nervousness his voice now portrayed.

Eric put his hands on Farah's back.

"Melissa tells me you have tightness in this area."

"I do. Melissa communicates well with you. First touch and you found the spot."

Eric was feeling around Farah's back, "There are some knots here."

"Mm!" Farah let out a low sharp retort to Eric pressing on a knot.

"And here."

"OH! Wow. I didn't know I had those. Impressive."

Eric moved his hands to Farah's lower back and her ass, "No knots down here, but right in here," Eric pushed his thumbs into Farah where her back and buttocks meet, his touch raising a muffled 'ouch' from Farah, "There is tightness, that may be the source of some of these issues up here. I believe Corrine told you my rates are 60, 80, 100 and it seems you gave me 120. Was that a mistake?"

"Well. I don't think I made a mistake. I understand it's an additional 20 for you to... to provide, umm, you know, uhhh, a happy ending with your hands and an additional 40 for you to... to use your mouth. I would like both if that's okay, at least I think I do, so I thought an additional 60 was the right amount."

Eric was caught between a gulp and a smile. "So, you would like two orgasms as part of your massage. I would say that adds up then. Do you care in what order I do things?" Eric could feel his erection growing already in response to him standing looking at Farah's pussy neatly nestled beneath her ass, knowing he would soon be manipulating it with his hands and mouth. The head of his penis was starting to extend beyond the bottom of his shorts.

"Not really. I was thinking hands first, then mouth."

"I was going to start at your feet, but I can start at your hands if you like."

"Sure. Feet will be fine," Farah said feeling a little embarrassed.

"Is oil okay?"

"Yes. Yes. Oil is fine."

"I'm just going check on your groin injury before I start. Melissa told me your injury is most acutely felt high on your leg."

"That's right. You two are thorough."

"First I'm going to look for bruising. I'm going to spread your legs a little and maybe roll your thighs open. How long ago did your injury occur?"

"About 4 weeks. Would it be easier if I turn over?"

"Let me check the backside first."

Eric gently cradled Farah's legs, spreading them, moving her feet to the edge of the table. Farah's pussy was on full display, a dollop of rich cream pooling at her vagina, deep pink flesh revealing itself between the soft brown of Farah's labia. Eric bent down, almost putting his chin on the table, his eyes flipping back and forth looking for any color variations between Farah's two legs. He reached up, rolling Farah's legs to the outside of her body. He couldn't see any variation in the coloring between Farah's left and right legs.

Farah's pussy had spread open a little farther exposing the tip of her clit. The dollop of cream on Farah's vagina had grown. Eric watched it, momentarily mesmerized, wondering how a ball of liquid that large was able to defy gravity. Eric's hands were moving giving Farah's groin a gentle massage. There. The dollop finally relinquished its hold, conceding to gravity's relentless pull. Eric watched the cream slowly spread over the pink of Farah's pussy, her vagina pulsing at the tickle the liquid's slide was no doubt raising. The last bubble of cream at the bottom of the stream, reached then rested on Farah's clit. The pink of her pussy now shrouded in a coating of the off-white nectar. Farah's vagina flexed several times as if trying to suck the cream back inside or maybe send out more in pursuit of more stimulation.

"Did that tickle?" Eric asked.

"A little."

"It was beautiful to watch. Thank you for allowing me that moment."

"Mmm Hmm." Farah responded, unsure what words she wanted to say.

"If it's still a distraction, would you like me to... remove it, so you can get the most out of the massage with no further distractions."

"Maybe."

Eric smiled, understanding Farah's immediate dilemma; 'Am I ready to have this man I just met touch or lick my pussy. He just watched my vagina leak all over my pussy. My pussy is wet, longing to be touched...'

"I know how to do 'no'. I know how to do 'yes'. I don't know how to do 'maybe'."

Farah smiled and took a deep breath. "I want to say 'yes'..."

Eric interrupted her, "And you can say no anytime. Stop anything I am doing anytime. Let me start like this." Eric took three fingers on each hand and started sliding along that crease between Farah's labia and her thighs. Farah's initial response made her thighs crimp inwards. She felt her hands clench, her chest tighten, her hips lock.

Eric's touch was gentle, not assertive, soothing. Farah felt his hands move so now there was pressure against her inner thigh and where his fingers passed, her pussy was squeezed together then allowed to spread open again. Eric had bent his fingers so his knuckles on two fingers of each hand were sliding up and down the space between Farah's thighs and her vulva. After several passes Eric allowed his thumbs to touch and glide along on top of Farah's labia. Farah's crimped thighs rolled open ever so slightly in response. The tension in her clenched fists changed from anxiety to anticipation. Eric saw Farah's hips rise, accepting his touch and inviting more. His thumbs fell from the top of Farah's labia to the inside, pinching her puffy lips along the glide up and down her pussy. Farah moaned, not catching it before it reverberated in the room. She bit her lower lip knowing she had revealed her mounting arousal. Eric stood, leaning his face towards Farah's crotch, her musky scent filling his nostrils. When Eric's cheeks touched Farah's thighs, her legs fell open to give him space, her hips elevated more to give him access.

Corrine had been right. Eric's touch was non-aggressive, non-threatening, inviting. Farah already knew she wanted more. Her desire was easily defeating her inner struggle over having another man touch her. If she was honest with herself, that battle had been lost weeks ago.

Eric's hands were now still, spreading Farah's labia, opening her pussy. He extended his tongue, bringing it up from below Farah's pussy to rest against her clit. Farah flinched and grunted out an 'Ohhhh' then settled her clit back onto Eric's tongue. Eric waited; waited until he sensed Farah's desire collaborating with her newly arrived frustration, before licking her clit once. Another long 'ohhh' defeated Farah's resolve to be silent.

Eric was still a moment before asking, "Yes?", just loud enough for Farah to hear him despite the distraction from his warm breath brushing over her pussy.

"Yes." Farah rasped, barely able to speak over her excitement.

Eric looked to see a larger amount of Farah's cream was now holding onto her clit and still more was pooling again at her vagina. He put his tongue back on her clit. Farah supressed her moan enough that only she could hear it. Eric's tongue started to make its way up to the source of Farah's cream. There was more nectar than he could hold on his tongue, causing him to lap and swallow what he had already gathered.

An 'Oh god.' escaped from Farah's mouth. Another leaked out when Eric's tongue touched her vagina, lapped up her secretion, then dipped inside her slightly to collect the next spoonful of cream before it could form at her gate. Eric kissed both Farah's thighs.

"Better?" he asked.

"Yes. Thank you." Farah answered in a whisper, her body trembling, struggling between supressing and accepting her arousal.

Eric moved to the side of the table putting his hand on the inside of Farah's thigh. His erection fully realized, it was now bumping the side of the table before his thighs were. His left hand was on Farah's ass while he legitimately felt his way up Farah's inner thigh trying to find how tender her injury was and if he could feel anything that felt like a bruise or a tear.

"Let me know if I hurt you."

"I will. So far so good. If you feel me tense up, it's out of anticipation of pain, not because of where you're touching me."

Eric's hand was at the top of her leg, moist labia resting on the back of his hand. He heard Farah sigh. Eric felt cool air surrounding about a third of his cock that was now sticking outside his shorts.

"I'm not feeling anything I think I need to avoid, but I will be careful. I would like to walk to the head of the table, lean over you and feel both sides at the same time to compare them. Is that okay?"

"Yes. That's fine, Eric."

As Eric moved to the head of the table he explained to Farah, "I haven't started your hour yet. It will begin when I put my first drop of oil on one of your feet."

He was at the head of the table starting to lean over Farah. Farah lifted her head from the hole it had been resting in. Eric's cock was right in front her.

"Can I touch you while you're massaging me?"

"Yes. You can. But understand I will be moving around giving you your massage, so, if you're touching me and I move, it's because of the massage, not to escape your touch."

"I understand." Farah said.

She stretched her arms off the end of the table, her hands adding a beautiful brown adornment to the outside of Eric's light pink thighs. Her eyes remained fixated on the bald, bulbous head pushing out beneath Eric's shorts. Her hands moved up under Eric's shorts. Behind him. Cupping his ass. She watched the head beating, throbbing, growing. She brought a hand to it, wrapping her fingers around it, embracing its warmth and the pulse pushing more blood into it. The pulse was causing Eric's penis to bob, its growing girth pushing against Farah's unrelenting grip. Farah enjoyed feeling the pressure increase in her hand from Eric's growing erection. She wasn't going to let it win. It was a game she liked to play with her husband's dick. 'Can I hold a growing penis, fighting nature, inducing urgency into her husband's body and his desire?" Now she had another man's penis in her hand. It was exciting and perilous. She had never cheated on her husband. Unless you count Eric licking her pussy a few moments ago.

************

In the other room, Melissa had crawled on top of Corrine, sliding a hand under Corrine's crop top to grab a tit, pushing her mouth onto Corrine's. Corrine welcomed Melissa's kiss.

"I'm so fucking horny. Help me get out of these shorts. Get your mouth on my tits. Kiss me. Somewhere. Anywhere."

Corrine got her hands between their bodies undoing Melissa's shorts. Melissa pushed up Corrine's top so she could consume Corrine's tits. Corrine was used to being taken by a man, by Sam. Being taken by Melissa was not an unfamiliar feeling but was different. It was still thrilling to be wanted and to feel someone's strong desire for your attention and sex, but she felt like she still had some say in what was to transpire with Melissa, unlike with Sam most times.

Melissa was kissing Corrine everywhere she could get her mouth on skin. She had managed to push Corrine's shorts low enough that she had her hand on Corrine's pussy. It wasn't initially wet, but Corrine's excitement was growing quickly.

Corrine was pushing and tugging at Melissa's white shorts. They were too tight for Corrine to remove without help. Corrine easily threw Melissa off of her, flipping Melissa onto her back. Corrine stripped off her crop top and shorts before grabbing the hem of Melissa's shorts.

"Christ woman. I love these on you but how the hell do you ever get things on? Help me."

Melissa pushed down her waistband, squirming to get them over her hips enough for Corrine to literally lift Melissa off the bed to pull her shorts off her legs. Corrine fell onto Melissa in a 69, her face headed for Melissa's crotch. Melissa grabbed Corrine, trying with all her might to wrestle Corrine into turning around.

"No. Kiss me," Melissa demanded pulling and pushing against Corrine's body.

Corrine obeyed Melissa's request, falling into her arms, their tits pressing together, their legs intertwining, their pussies smearing sticky arousal on each other's thighs. Their mouths and tongues were forcefully seeking satisfaction from each other. Corrine rolled back in response to Melissa's pushing, allowing Melissa to continue taking her, knowing at any time she could flip the dynamic and become the aggressor should the desire arise in her.

Melissa's kisses were communicating dominance, a strong desire to direct their play for Melissa's pleasure. Her hands were not gentle when they were grabbing Corrine's tits and pussy, but Melissa's 'not gentle' was a very pleasing aggression for Corrine. Corrine had settled on only grabbing and squeezing Melissa's ass, keeping her arms out of Melissa's way while allowing Corrine to grind their crotches into each other with some force.

Melissa crawled up Corrine's body, grasping her head and forcing her tit into Corrine's mouth. Corrine's fingers dug deeper into Melissa's ass, one finger inadvertently pressing into Melissa's anus.

"You bitch!" Melissa screamed when Corrine's finger penetrated her, "You wonderful, magnificent bitch. Deeper please. Deeper." Corrine gratified Melissa's request, pushing her finger further into her ass.

"Shhh." Corrine said trying to quiet Melissa a little. "Let's not announce our play to Farah and Eric and disturb their massage."

"Oh right. I will try to be quiet. No promises though. Eat me." Melissa demanded putting her hand on Corrine's hand to keep her ass occupied while she crawled up onto Corrine's face.

"Oh yeah. Oh yeah. I need that. Damn you're good for being new at this."

Melissa rode Corrine face for only a minute or two, lifting herself off to lay beside Corrine.

"I want to cum but I want to keep playing with you and have you play with me. Let's kiss some more?"

It was a question as much as it was a request. Melissa's hand finding its way to Corrine's pussy.

"Oh good. You're soaked too. I know you're tender. Can I eat you? Would you like that?"

"Yes. I think I would."

Melissa moved quickly. Her erratic movements causing Corrine's finger to eject from her ass. Melissa kneeled beside Corrine pushing an arm under her leg so she could push two fingers into Corrine's pussy.

"I'm going to be a while. Tell me if I hurt you or if you're too sore."

"Okay. I will."

Melissa dove onto Corrine cunt, lashing at it with her tongue, sucking it into her mouth with some force. Corrine squirmed a little. She was tender, but Melissa's mouth felt good at this angle. Corrine reached between Melissa's legs. Damn Melissa was wet. Her lube was everywhere. Corrine was finger fucking Melissa and finding ways to play with her clit that she had never done to herself.

Corrine was getting close. She raised her hips and with her free hand pushed Melissa's head onto her pussy, holding it there as tightly as she could. Melissa was now having trouble breathing. Melissa's clit was rampant with a need to cum she couldn't hold back.

Melissa screamed onto Corrine's cunt, thankful Corrine was crushing her pussy against Melissa's mouth to muffle her cries of pleasure.

************

"What's that noise?" Farah asked, momentarily easing her grip on Eric's cock.

Eric had just leaned over Farah and put his hands between her legs, high on both thighs. He recognized Melissa's muffled orgasmic chorus.

"Just Melissa and Corrine laughing about something, I think. They're probably trying to muffle the noise so they don't disturb us."

Farah said "Oh. Okay." Knowing it sounded like no laughter she had ever heard before.

************

Corrine had nothing to cover her mouth when the vibrations from Melissa's screams sent her over the top. She suppressed her own moans and grunts as best she could but hopefully the noises her and Melissa were making blended through the walls sounding like something other than sex.

Corrine eased her hold on Melissa's head enough that that Melissa could sneak out of Corrine's grip to lay beside Corrine and cuddle her.

Melissa kissed Corrine on the cheek once she was snuggled in against her.

"A three-way marriage hmm. I think I'm warming to the possibility. Still think it's a good idea?" Melissa whispered into Corrine's ear.

Corrine nodded, "If only."

"Thank you, Corrine."

"For what?"

"For allowing me to..."

"To take me?"

"I guess I did, didn't I."

"I would say so."

"And you still want to marry me?" Melissa chuckled a little.

"I like the variety. And knowing that I could have said 'no' at anytime. It was exhilarating to have you want me like that Melissa."

"Really?"

"I'm not as nervous and I have even more confidence now. Obviously, you needed a lover and thought I was capable of satisfying your need. I take that as a compliment."

"I meant it when I said you're a wonderful lover."

Melissa and Corrine wrapped themselves in each other and were quiet.

************

Feeling Farah's groin on both legs, Eric could notice a difference. The fibres in her left groin felt more available to his hands. He stood up.

"Okay Farah. I'm going to start your massage now. I can feel some difference between your two legs. When you're facedown, I will massage both of them much the same but will pay extra attention to your response when doing your left leg. Just before you turn over, I may try and do some stretching of your lower back, thighs and hips, and will do more deep stretching after you turn over. Do you have any questions for me before I begin?"

"Do you mind me touching your penis?"

"No. I don't mind."

"Was my touch okay?"

"It was very nice. Very nice Farah. Any other questions?"

"No. I guess not. Would you charge me extra to massage me in the nude?"