Crazy Post-COVID Weekend - Monday PM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"True. I never thought about it. So you heard from Sam?"

"I did. One text. Something like: 'I'm okay. Great day. We're all grabbing dinner. Home around 9:00.' Whoever 'We're all' is."

Melissa took a sip of wine before answering.

"I'm sure it's just him and the guys."

*****

Farah's heart was pounding so hard she was certain the table was vibrating because of it. Again, she was fighting with her desire for Eric to please her and her marriage vows. How was she supposed to pick how this man would eat her cunt? She couldn't decide.

"I will start here Farah, at the side of the table. You let me know at anytime if you want to switch positions."

Eric sensed Farah's hesitation. He picked up the bottle of oil, took Farah's hand, placing it under his cock, then poured oil over it so it flowed off his erection into Farah's hand. She spread the oil all over Eric's dick and sack. Her hesitation had evaporated.

Eric bent over, holding Farah's legs open, he started kissing her vulva.

'Tongue! Tongue! I want more of that tongue!' Farah was screaming in her mind. Eric's kisses moved to Farah's thighs. Finally, he licked her groins. Those two areas that had received extra attention from Eric's hands. Then he licked down each side of Farah's vulva. Farah's hand was pumping up and down Eric's dick. All the oil made it easy for her hand to slide along his stiff rod, the flesh greasily rolling through her fingers. Farah became aware of the puddle of goo collecting on her vagina. Eric sucked her labia into his mouth. It felt good. It was a suck you give to something you were savoring; long, slow, hold it on your tongue kind of savoring.

Now he licked up one side of Farah's clit, then across it, then down the other side, then a long slow savoring suck on her other labia.

"One finger or two in your pussy?"

"Two again please."

'This cock feels pretty good Eric. How much to have you stick this in me? To stretch my cunt around it. To diddle my clit while my cunt is filled with your dick?' Farah measured her willingness to say what she was thinking. To be able to accept what she wanted in that moment. She couldn't.

Eric continued running his tongue over Farah's pussy, lapping and sucking her labia into his mouth between visits to flick his tongue over Farah's clit. Farah moved her hand between Eric's legs, cupping his balls, reaching with her other hand to begin some rhythmic stroking of his cock. Now she wanted to feel him cum. To feel the explosive spasm in his testicles, hear the grunt in throat, feel his hot sperm splash onto her body.

"Mmmm" Farah moaned in response to Eric sliding his tongue down the length of her pussy, pushing it against her anus at the bottom of its trip. Eric's tongue wiggled its way back up to her clit, for the first time sucking it into his mouth, engulfing it in warmth, whirling circles on its tip. Back down, pausing to dip into her vagina before paying another visit to her anus.

Eric made that trip five times, before stopping to drink from Farah's vagina, one of his hands massaging her clit, the other finding a way to get to her anus. He stopped lapping at her cunt, his hand leaving her clit to find her tits, his other hand leaving her anus to push two fingers inside her vagina. He felt her pussy stretch to spread around his knuckles then clench to welcome them and encourage him. He curled his fingers up, searching for Farah's g-spot. Her tits were pliable, her nipples diamond hard. There. That flinch in her pussy. That soft spongy spot.

Fuck. Eric had been right. The sensations were so unique for Farah with all the touches hitting her from angles she hadn't experienced before. Eric's mouth was superbly arousing in its strange unbalanced stimulation of her pussy. One side getting more the other less, each striving to feel what the other side was experiencing. Her pussy thriving in heightened sensations from wherever it was Eric was touching her. She clenched Eric's scrotum, squeezing his cock and balls, now trying to hold back her org...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" She screamed again. "AHHH! AHH!!! AHHH!! AHH!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

******

Melissa and Corrine smiled at each other, clinking their glasses together to toast Farah's second orgasm.

"'at a boy Eric," Corrine said.

"That's my queue," Melissa said setting down her glass, slipping out of her robe and filling the bowl with hot water.

"Don't you think you should wait?"

"Nope."

*******

"Ugh. Ugh. Ugh." Farah grunted out the last few large spasms from her climax. "Damn." Her pussy was still beating, clenching tremors around Eric's fingers.

"Shhhh." Eric said, licking Farah's cunt, pulling out his fingers and sucking off the honey. "Lay quiet for a moment. Absorb the energy from your orgasm. Let me calm your body. Then we can talk."

Eric kissed Farah's thighs, straightening her legs, kissing her hips, her abdomen, her tits, sucking her nipples into his mouth, smiling at Farah's sensitivity causing her to flinch away. He kissed her shoulders then her neck, her forehead, her nose then her lips. Farah took her hand off Eric's testicles, placing it on the back of his head, holding his mouth against hers, opening her mouth, pushing her tongue into Eric's mouth. Their kiss was sensual, appreciative and respectful. Neither of them heard Melissa open the door and enter the room.

Melissa set the bowl down, moving to stand beside Eric, putting her hands on Farah's thigh and Eric's ass at the same time.

"Hi you two. Are we ready for Farah's final cleanup?"

"Hi Melissa. Give Farah a moment. Okay?"

"Sure. No rush."

Farah pulled Eric down for another kiss.

"That was wonderful Eric. Thank you. Thank you so much," Farah said before starting another kiss with Eric.

Melissa felt daring in the moment, moving her hand onto Farah's pussy, feeling her legs part, sliding a finger inside her. Her other hand she moved to Eric's balls. It bumped into Farah's hand. Farah felt the bump, and began moving her hand, stroking Eric's cock. Melissa found Farah's pussy hot, wet, relaxed, welcoming. Eric's testicles matched Farah's pussy in terms of heat, but definitely held more energy in them.

"I feel badly that you didn't cum Eric." Farah said.

"Don't. This session isn't about me. It's about you," Eric said, standing up, pulling Farah's hand off his cock.

"Would you like me to suck your cock?" Farah asked, not sure how that idea popped into her head and out her mouth, not sure she really wanted to, not sure she could suck the cock of a man who isn't her husband. The contradiction of her marriage vows versus the pleasure she just experienced from another man still had roots living inside her. Fortunately, Eric saved her from herself.

"Thank you for the wonderful offer. I would love that, but maybe another day Farah. I think today has been perfect. Let Melissa wipe you down."

"And then, stay for dinner if you like," Melissa added. "We've ordered enough Thai for everyone. Now let's wipe you down unless you would rather jump in the shower." Melissa pulled her finger out of Farah and released Eric's balls.

"Wipe me down here Melissa. I don't know how to thank you Eric. Your massage was... better than I could have imagined."

"It was my pleasure, Farah. I will see you downstairs."

Melissa handed Eric his shorts as he was leaving. Melissa dipped her towel into the water, hearing the door click when Eric closed it.

*******

"What's with you and Melissa and nudity?" Corrine asked when Eric walked into the kitchen still carrying his shorts.

"I don't know. These last few days have been so crazy I guess I'm sort of numb to it."

"Nice cock though. Nice dollop of precum too."

"Yeah thanks."

Corrine burst out laughing. "Yeah thanks? That's your response?"

Eric put his shorts down, picking up the corkscrew to open the red wine.

"So you're not going to cover that thing up?"

"When it settles down I will. I heard we ordered dinner. What are we having?"

"Thai."

"Perfect."

The door bell rang. Corrine went to get the food.

*********

"How are you doing Farah? Was it everything you expected?"

"And more. I'm a little... I don't know what I'm feeling. Relaxed. Excited. Tired. Healed. Shocked. Supremely satisfied, yet somehow... wanting more. And sorry it's over, in some ways?"

"Wow. That's a lot."

"It is, I guess. And thanks Melissa," Farah said putting her hand on Melissa's ass.

"For?"

"Being nice. Letting me touch you... intimately. It felt... nice... more than that. It was a... a re-awakening for me."

"You're welcome, Farah. It did feel nice. I hope you didn't mind me touching you."

Melissa had finished wiping down Farah's legs and pussy. She dipped the towel and turned to clean Farah's chest. Farah moved her hand to Melissa's pussy.

"I do want more you know," Farah said looking into Melissa's eyes, pushing her finger into Melissa's vagina.

"Me too Farah. But like Eric said, next time. You can continue to finger me while I finish wiping you off. But let's stop there, okay. Maybe next time we can do more."

Melissa finished with Farah's chest. When she put the towel back in the bowl, Farah sat up. She pulled Melissa to her. She took Melissa's tit in her mouth.

"I have missed this. Sexual explorations with another woman."

"You do it well Farah. Please. Can we stop? I am enjoying this but..."

"But you're not a lesbian. I know."

"No. It's not that. Someday let's do this. You're extremely beautiful and sexy. I find you attractive enough to step outside my norms. But. If we do this now, our lovemaking will be rushed. I would rather have time for us to... discover each other."

"You're really wet Melissa. I can make you cum if you like."

Melissa put her hand on Farah's wrist, pushing her hand out from between her legs.

"As wonderful as that would be right now. Let's dress. Go downstairs. Have dinner with Corrine and Eric. Okay?"

"Okay."

Melissa wiped her pussy juice off of Farah's hand. She retrieved Farah's clothes from the closet and helped her dress.

As they were leaving the room Farah, looking at her phone said, "Oh wow. The time. If I stay for dinner, I need an excuse to tell my husband."

"Tell him Corrine is alone and Sam won't be home until later. Tell him you're enjoying catching up together face-to-face."

"That will work."

"And it's not a lie. Sam will be home late."

Melissa took her shorts and Eric's shirt upstairs to change into them. Eric had put some plates in the oven to warm. He took them out and started arranging the food for people to help themselves.

"So?" Corrine asked Farah. "Was I right?"

"Not exactly." Farah answered coyly.

"How so?"

"I think Eric was better than you said. I think you've been holding out on me."

"Maybe. But maybe he's improved since he last massaged me. I can tell you, he never made me scream like that. Not once. Never mind twice."

"You heard that?" Farah said looking a little embarrassed.

"Yes. We heard it," Melissa said walking back into the kitchen. "I'm pretty sure I also saw a notice from CNN about a strange Richter scale reading located in this area in the last hour."

Corrine unsuccessfully tried to supress a laugh. Melissa walked over and hugged Farah.

"Sorry Farah. I barely know you and I'm teasing you terribly. No Richter scale notification, but Corrine and I did toast your second orgasm. As much out of envy as in celebration with you."

"Okay. This is weird. Standing around in the kitchen of someone I barely know talking about my orgasms. Don't all of you find this strange?"

Eric, Corrine and Melissa all looked at each other sharing a collective shrug.

"I guess," Corrine said, "I guess it's weird, but it's kind of nice too. I can't say, well, I can't say the last time I was in a house and heard someone... someone so openly have an orgasm. Now, can we stop talking about Farah's orgasms and eat? I'm really hungry."

"Thank you. Yes. I had two orgasms. I can't believe I just said that. But enough talk on that subject. Let's eat."

They sat and stood in Eric's kitchen eating and chatting mostly about those common topics of COVID, working from home, loneliness, and boredom.

Farah was prepping to leave. Eric turned to Melissa.

"Are you staying tonight?"

"I don't know. I haven't decided. Is that an invitation?"

"You know you're always welcome here Melissa."

"Melissa. Do you take care of booking appointments?" Farah asked standing with Corrine at the edge of the kitchen.

"I can do that Farah. When would you like to come back?"

"Is Friday too soon Eric? Do you think my back and groin will be ready for another session?"

"I'm sure they will be. What time are you thinking?"

"Same time."

"See you around five-thirty on Friday then. Put that in my calendar, will you Melissa?"

"Sure. Consider it done."

"Will you be here Melissa? I hope you're not off that day."

"Yes. I think I'm here on Friday."

"Good. See you then."

Farah and Corrine left together.

"So is Farah coming back to see me or you?" Eric asked.

"I'm guessing both of us. Me to rekindle her youthful adventures with girlfriends. You for your hands and mouth. How does it feel to already have a repeat customer?"

"Yeah Eric. How does that feel?" Corrine asked walking back into the kitchen.

"Okay, I guess. Good. Pretty good. This has all happened so fast and I had no plan for any of this."

"By the way, Sandy has booked for Wednesday." Corrine added, walking over to help Melissa with the cleanup.

"What? Tall, blond, stunning, thin, fabulous gap at the top of her thighs Sandy is coming for a massage on Wednesday? You're kidding, right?"

"Not kidding. And what's with men always ogling over women with thin shapely legs that all you see is the gap where their pussy sits?"

"Sorry. Can't help it. Guity as charged."

"I won't be here on Wednesday. I guess Sandy Gap doesn't get an assessment."

Corrine laughed, "Sandy Gap. Christ. Thanks. Next time I'm drunk around her, you know I'm going to call her that. Sandy Gap. Geez. Care to teach me how to do an assessment?"

"Sure. Then Eric will have two assistants. What fun."

"I still have an hour or so before Sam gets home. Want to do it now?"

"Can I watch? I mean. I might as well learn too, in case there's a day neither of you are available. My customers... I can't believe I have customers... should get the same experience no matter who does their assessment."

They split up the remaining food into three portions before going up Eric's massage room.

"I started with Farah filling out this form. You will need a file to keep these so you can review them when people come back, Eric. I will modify the copy I have so there isn't so much information we don't care about. Undress Corrine. I will show you what I did. I'm sure the three of us can improve it."

Corrine started undressing. As she took her clothes off, Melissa hung them up for her.

"Let's use Farah's sheet as an example. Corrine. I see on your form that you have some tightness in your back and a groin injury. Stand facing away from me please. I want to check your posture. A lot of back issues begin with simple things like misalignments in your posture."

Corrine turned around, "Nice one, Melissa. Very believable. Is that true?"

"I don't know. It sounds good though, doesn't it? Then I ran my finger down the length of Farah's spine, like this, telling her how perfectly straight hers is. I pushed against her back, putting my other hand between her tits, so she could tell me where her back troubles are."

"Very creative," said Corrine.

Eric was just standing there watching.

Melissa went through the whole routine she followed with Farah, including lifting her butt cheeks and touching her vulva when examining her groin, and warning Farah that Eric's hand would likely bump into her pussy. Then Melissa shared how Farah had suggested she ask customers if they would prefer her to be naked during the assessment.

"I don't know. I just made it all up, but I was serious about it."

"The information you gave me was good Melissa. When I put my hands on Farah, she said I hit all the right spots."

"I could go for a tall glass of water. Eric. Let's go and wait with Corrine in her backyard for Sam to come home. And drink some water."

"Sounds good," Eric said. "I could use some relaxation time."

"That's okay Melissa. You don't have to do that."

"I know I don't, but is it okay if I want to?"

"Thanks. It would be nice to have company while I wait."

They sat and drank water not talking a lot. It was about 10:20 when Eric said "If you two don't mind, I'm going to go and get ready for bed. I'm pretty beat."

"Sure Eric. I will try to be quiet when I come to bed," Melissa said.

Eric kissed both of them goodnight before leaving. Corrine got a text message from Sam about 20 minutes later, saying they were about 30 minutes away.

"Go to bed Melissa. I'm going to bed now myself. Thank you for waiting with me."

"Are you sure?"

"I am. Come and say goodbye in the morning. And thank you. I really enjoyed everything we did together this weekend, but mostly, just being friends."

"Me too Corrine. Me too. Thanks."

Eric was just settling in bed when Melissa came in. "I'm still awake Melissa. No need to be quiet.," he called out to her.

Melissa came into the bedroom and stripped. "I'm going to wash and brush. I will be back in a jiffy."

She crawled into bed beside Eric when she was done. "Thanks for an amazing weekend handsome," she said snuggling her naked body against his, resting her hand on Eric's crotch.

"You're welcome, gorgeous. Thank you. You were amazing. As always. You okay if we just cuddle and sleep tonight? I'm completely spent."

"Want me to suck your cock?" Melissa asked in a teasing voice.

"I would, but, I'm pretty sure I would fall asleep before I came... Farah."

They laughed a little together. "Good. Because I'm really tired too. Kiss me then hold me?"

They kissed a kiss shared by friends and lovers with no intention to be intimate. Melissa turned over. Eric snuggled in behind her. Sleep came fast and easy to both of them.

Corrine washed and got ready for bed. She felt lonely. Sam got home sometime later. Corrine wanted to, but didn't look at the clock. She really didn't want to know what time it was. She pretended to be asleep. It saddened her but she didn't want to talk with Sam. She didn't know what she would say. She felt Sam get into bed. She laid there a long while afterwards. Sad. Unable to sleep. For the first time since Saturday morning, Corrine felt alone.