Crazy Post-COVID Weekend - Monday PM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's see how it goes like this first, otherwise we may have too many distractions that could reduce the effectiveness of your massage."

"Okay. No other questions."

"Okay. Your hour will begin now. Would you prefer olive oil or grapeseed oil?"

"That's what you use?"

"They are organic. They are wonderful for your skin because they are natural plant based, unadulterated oils. And if I'm going to be pleasuring you orally later, I would prefer having something edible on your skin. Do you want a soft, medium or firm massage?"

Farah blushed, not that Eric would have seen, "Of course. Either is fine. I will let you decide which to use and how much pressure to use on various parts of my body. I assume you will know what I need."

"Olive oil for your body. Grapeseed oil for your more delicate parts. Is that okay?"

"Yes. I trust your judgement."

************

"SAM!" Corrine shouted, startling both her and Melissa.

"What?"

"Shit. I forgot about Sam. Where's my phone? I better getup and get dressed. He could be home anytime now."

"Okay. Here. Here's your phone."

Melissa got off the bed. She could here voices coming from the massage room. Damn. Melissa ran downstairs, naked, writing a note on a piece of paper, ran back upstairs and knocked on the door. Eric was just walking to the foot of the table with the olive oil when he heard the light tapping.

"One second Farah."

He opened the door and took the note. It said, call me before you turn Farah over. I will bring in hot wet towels to remove any excess oil from her back and again after you finish her front. Eric nodded and closed the door.

"It was just my assistant reminding me that she will wipe you down with hot towels before you turn over. Let's begin."

Eric brought Farah's legs back closer together then poured oil onto Farah's left foot, giving it a nice massage, repeating it on her right foot.

As Eric did when he massaged his lovers, he closed his mind to everything else except the energy he felt from the person he was massaging. In doing so, his focus on massage drained much of the starch out of his penis.

He had just finished doing the calf muscle on Farah's left leg and was moving up to start on her thigh when Farah broke their silence.

"WOW. Corrine was right. You have wonderful hands. You could stop now and I would think I got my money's worth, and that's just one calf muscle."

"Thanks Farah. Now I'm feeling pressure. Maybe save any review comments until we're done?"

"Oh sorry. I will. It's just... Never mind."

Farah wanted to tell Eric that she was already feeling better. That his touch and Melissa's touch had already settled some of the urgency she had been feeling to be touched in a way that made her feel appreciated and loved. She almost came when Eric had licked her pussy, which had surprised her. She was serious. She already felt like she had received her money's worth.

"I'm going to do your thighs and back, then come back and work on that groin okay? I'm telling you so you don't think I forgot to do it."

"Okay."

Eric finished Farah's left leg and right leg.

"Now let's work on your back and buttocks. There's lots to sort out here. Do you need a break or some water before I begin this part?"

Farah paused before answering. "Water would be nice."

"I will get Melissa to bring us some. Hang on."

Eric opened the door a little and called for Melissa. She came out of the bathroom still naked.

"Melissa. Can you bring some water for Farah?"

"I can. She's naked, right?" Melissa asked in a whisper.

"Yes. Of course. Why?"

"Nothing. I will be right back."

"Farah. I'm going to spread the oil on your back and buttocks before Melissa gets back."

Eric poured the oil in an underlined 'M' pattern, starting on Farah's right buttock, up to her right scapula, down to the top of her ass crack, left scapula, left buttock, then a line across her shoulders. It was a lot of oil, but he knew he had lots of work to do on Farah's back and didn't want to have to stop to reapply oil.

When he started spreading the oil all over Farah's backside, he stood at the side of the table. Farah felt Eric's shorts on her hand. She managed to twist her arm, allowing her hand to find its way inside Eric's shorts. Again she wrapped her hand around his cock, holding it, relishing its expanding girth. There was a light pounding at the door.

"Come in." Eric called out.

Farah released Eric's cock. There was more gentle pounding.

Eric stepped away, opening the door with his elbow so he didn't get oil all over the handle.

"Thank you," Melissa said walking past him naked, holding a tray with a pitcher of water and two glasses in both hands explaining why she couldn't open the door herself.

"Uh." Eric grunted at Melissa's nudity as she brushed past him.

"Hi Farah, here is your water. I put a straw in your glass so you don't have to get off the table." Melissa said turning to stand in front of Farah.

Farah lifted her head to see Melissa standing there naked, holding a glass of water with a straw in it. Farah took a drink.

"Thank you, Melissa. And thank you for considering my comfort."

"My pleasure Farah."

Eric wrapped a towel around a glass, filling it with water and was standing beside Melissa.

"You know. If you take these off, this guy would be a lot more comfortable," Melissa said, tapping the head of Eric's exposed penis.

"I've already suggested that, but he's worried we will be too distracted," Farah said between sips.

"Nonsense. Here. Hold this," Melissa said, putting the glass in Farah's hand.

Melissa took hold of Eric's shorts, "Distractions. Ha!," pulling down Eric's shorts Melissa continued, "You've given me plenty of massages while naked and have always done an incredible job. You know how to do this."

Eric stepped out of his shorts, "I guess. I just didn't want to distract Farah."

"Again, nonsense. Here. Let me fluff these guys up a little so they look better now that they're free." Melissa said, running her hands over Eric's cock and balls. "Have look Farah. Feel free to fluff them up a bit more if you think it will help."

Farah took hold of Eric's cock, holding it up a little so she could see and touch his testicles.

"Thanks Melissa. Much better. See Eric. Doesn't this feel better?"

"I guess. Yes. Can we get back to the massage so we're not here all night?"

"Leaving." Melissa said, closing the door behind her.

Farah was excited. She had set aside her concerns. Eric's touch, Melissa's and Eric's relaxed demeanor, everyone else being comfortable being naked, her need for touch confirmed, her awareness she could stop anything that was happening, her heightened arousal all contributed to her confirmation that she wanted to do all she had come to do.

"Can I have a moment, Eric?"

Eric knew Farah was asking to play with his cock and balls for a while longer before he resumed the massage.

"Take another drink, then let me put these glasses down. I promise I will come back and stand right here while I start to work on your back."

"Okay. Can you put some oil on my hands when you come back?" Farah said, releasing Eric's genitals, watching him walk to the table and back.

"I will."

Farah's back was swimming in oil. When Eric came back to the table. He did a random spreading pattern all over Farah's back, pausing to rub some of the oil off his hands onto Farah's. Before he got his hands onto Farah's back again, she was massaging Eric's crotch with the oil. Eric repeated the process, sharing more oil with Farah before resuming his massage.

Eric started concentrating on Farah's knots and the tightness in the middle of her back. It wasn't long before Farah changed from stroking Eric's cock to just holding it, her focus being consumed by Eric's efforts. Farah knew her own arousal had increased playing with Eric's cock... another man's cock.

Farah had been excited since she had booked the appointment through Corrine. Her marriage had become routine, more so since everything was locked down. Her sex with her husband was boring. As much as she tried, as much as she felt she could change things and have those changes be acceptable to her husband and not have him feel she was degrading him as a man, she couldn't find a way to alter his approach. His approach had become so unloving; get into bed, kiss her once or twice, remove her bottoms, crawl on top of her, stick his dick in her, cum, get off, roll over, go to sleep. No foreplay. No touching her tits or stimulating her pussy. No chance for her to touch him. KFS had become her own personal abbreviation for their sex life. Kiss. Fuck. Snore.

Farah had been fantasizing about reaching a point during the massage where she was comfortable touching Eric. The first few times she touched Eric, it had felt forced because she wanted to but was afraid of where it was leading and what it meant to her long-ingrained sense of fidelity. But she knew she wanted more. Melissa's touches had excited Farah. Melissa had not been part of her fantasies. How could she have been. Farah knew nothing of Melissa. Farah's nervousness and surprise arousal had almost led her to reach out and touch Melissa. Melissa's offer of a shower had excited her unexpectedly, Farah almost said yes. But being touched by another woman when she was so highly aroused, raised a mix of feelings for Farah. Experiences from her youth and feelings about strong taboos related to sexual activities between women. It scared her, but it also had an undeniable pull. Melissa touching her pussy had felt good; maybe too good. And the first time Eric touched her pussy and then licked it. Oh, how she wanted him to continue. She had not felt a lick like that on her pussy for... probably since the early months of her marriage. But, having another man put his mouth on her was so unthinkable. It was a line she had been certain, not too long ago, that she would never cross. Now she was already planning to book another appointment on Friday, and, she didn't know if Eric was any good as a lover. Right now, she didn't care. She just wanted someone to touch her and make her feel desired and appreciated.

"WOW!" Farah blurted out, reflexively squeezing her hands on Eric's cock and balls in response to a pain stimulus. Eric flinched a little.

"Sorry Farah. It's a rather big knot. Sorry. Should I stop working on that one?"

"No. That's fine. It needs it. I can tell. Maybe pain is a new kink you're going to have teach me about."

They both chuckled.

"Let's hope not. Hopefully I can get rid of these knots and keep them away without too much pain."

"Am I holding you alright? Do you mind? Do you want me to stop?"

Farah's lack of confidence in her skills as a lover was apparent in her words and her tone. Eric continued working on the knot. "You decide what you want to do, Farah. This is your massage. I want you to enjoy it in what ever way you like. Stop if you like. Continue if you like. It's up to you. But know... Your touch is wonderful Farah. It is a very refined and stimulating touch. I'm really enjoying it."

Knowing in her heart she is a good lover but not having been told so in a long time, Farah accepted Eric's words, warming to his compliment, feeling better about herself.

************

Melissa walked into Eric's bedroom to find Corrine sitting up looking at her phone, her eyes filled with tears.

"Corrine? What's wrong?" Melissa asked, sitting on the bed beside Corrine, putting a hand on her thigh.

"What's wrong with my marriage? I think it's falling apart."

"What? What's wrong? Sorry. Sorry if... if us having sex, making love, this weekend has complicated things for you."

"No. No. I wanted that; I think. It wouldn't have happened otherwise. No. Sam's communications have been falling off all weekend. This morning I sent him a text saying 'good morning' and telling him to enjoy his day and have a good round. He sent 'Thanks' as a response. No 'good morning' or 'how are you' or 'see you later', 'enjoy your day', never mind 'I love you'. And I haven't heard from him since. I have sent a few more messages. "How's it going?", "will you be home for dinner?", "are you okay?". Nothing."

Corrine started to sob, trying her best to hold back her emotions. Melissa wrapped her arms around Corrine.

"He's probably just having a really good time. We've all been locked up for months. Sam and his friends probably got wrapped up in the freedom they are sharing. Come on. Get dressed. Let's go to your place and see if he's there. If he's not, let's come back and plan what we're ordering for dinner. I think we do takeout tonight."

Corrine cried for another minute or so before saying, "Okay. You're probably right. Thank you."

Melissa got off the bed, finding her shorts on the other side, squirming into them while Corrine collected her clothes and put them on. Melissa opened Eric's closet looking for a shirt she could wear, finding one, rolling up the sleeves to her elbows, tying the shirttails in a knot just above her bellybutton, doing up a couple of buttons.

"Damn woman. If my husband is at home, he won't even see me. How are you so effortlessly uber sexy all the time?"

Melissa was happy Corrine seemed to be out of her recent funk.

"I love this little mutual admiration club we have built together. Looking at you, I was worried Sam would run over me trying to get to his irresistible wife."

She grabbed Corrine's hand, picking up the bikini top off the bed. Melissa headed for Corrine's knowing she couldn't be long because she had to wipe the oil off of Farah before she turned over.

Sam wasn't home.

"Corrine, I will put my things together and put Sam's desk back the way it was. Her's your bikini top. You can finish up the laundry and anything else you need to tidy up."

"Okay. Good plan."

Melissa gave Corrine a quick kiss. She was fast cleaning up. Corrine was still doing laundry of some sort. Melissa went to the bedroom to see there was no evidence of a all the sex that taken place there the last two days. There was nothing obvious to her. She met Corrine in the hall.

"Done?"

"I think so."

"Did you want to change?"

"Mmm. My shorts yes. Come with me. I want to wipe my crotch too. You can watch, or help."

Corrine smiled at Melissa.

Melissa smiled back, "Uh, Uh. We both know if I help, Sam will find us in your bed naked regardless what time he gets back. I will just watch."

After wiping herself Corrine put on some tight jean shorts, similar in cut to Melissa's.

"Do you have a toy gun by chance?"

"I think so, why?"

"Find it and bring it to Eric's. When he sees the two of us standing beside each other in our shorts, he will want to end the pain of trying to decide who to look at, never mind who to ravish in his bed."

Corrine burst out laughing.

"Oh, I love you! I have so much fun with you. You make me so happy. Is it bad luck for someone to use their engagement ring to propose to someone else?", Corrine asked, feigning at pulling off her engagement ring.

"Don't know. I've never had someone propose to me before. Come on. Let's get back to Eric's and figure out dinner."

************

"Your back feels a lot better to my hands Farah. Hopefully it does for you too."

"I think so. Whatever you're doing feels pretty wonderful."

"I'm going to move down to do your butt and groin, okay?"

Eric had been enjoying Farah's hands on his cock and balls. Farah's touch was very enjoyable without being too intrusive on his concentration. Farah gave them one last squeeze before Eric moved. He was planning his approach to Farah's first orgasm. He had decided her would try to get her off while she was facedown. If he wasn't having success, he could probably get her close enough that she would cum pretty quickly when she flipped onto her back.

Eric had lots of oil on his hands. He did Farah's groin on her right leg first. Aside from feeling the strength in Farah's legs, her groin seemed pretty normal. Eric was sure to bump and inadvertently rub Farah's pussy a few times. The first two touches elicited little if any response from Farah. The third touch, Farah's left leg fell away. The fourth touch her right rolled open and her pelvis tilted encouraging more touches.

Eric moved to the other side. There was a difference in her groin. He was surprised how easily her injury was revealed to his hands.

"Farah. I'm going to be a little gentler on this leg. Your injury is still apparent to my touch."

"Okay." Farah responded softly.

Eric ran his hands up and down the inside of Farah's leg. Eric allowed his left hand to liberally slide over Farah's vulva when it got to her crotch, in order to make room for his right hand to reach the very top of her groin. On the second pass, Farah had spread her right leg so it was hanging off the side of the table.

Farah's pussy was coated in her sap. She knew it. Eric knew it. Farah knew she couldn't hide her arousal even if she wanted to... and she didn't want to. It felt really nice being this aroused. It had been a long time since she had felt like this.

"Be right back." Eric whispered stepping away to get the grapeseed oil.

"I'm going to do your butt now Farah." Eric said drizzling some oil on Farah's ass. He ran his hand down between her muscular mounds, stopping with a finger over, but not touching Farah's anus.

"Do you like to be touched here?" Eric asked in the same hushed voice, tapping his finger on her anus a few times.

"Umm. Maybe? Right. You can't do maybe." There was a pause. Eric waited. "I don't know? No one has ever... touched me there, I guess."

"Would you like to try?"

Farah was silent. She wanted to say yes, but she didn't know what that meant. Sanjay had an aversion to all things related to asses. Eric waited a few more seconds.

"Okay Farah. Let's try a few touches. I will brush my hand over you here, lightly a few times. You will know if you're enjoying it. Your body will likely tell me if you want more. Okay?"

"Yes. Okay. Thank you, Eric. You're very kind to put up with my hesitation."

Eric started massaging Farah's butt. Melissa was right. Farah has a great ass. "Not at all Farah. I admire your openness and willingness to try something new."

Eric massaged Farah's ass, not touching her anus for a minute or two. He slid his hand down her crack slowly, intentionally passing it over Farah's anus. He wasn't surprised when Farah's initial response was to push her hips against the table and pinch his hand between her glutes. Bums are often so off-limits for people even though they are so admired. His second pass received the same response though it was less dramatic. He allowed his hand to linger a few seconds longer. The third pass there was a minor cringe and just as quickly a rebound. Farah held her hips slightly elevated now seeking another touch. Eric made more frequent passes over Farah's anus, lingering a little longer each time. Farah's legs were spread allowing Eric an unobstructed view of her ass and pussy. His journeys along Farah's ass became slower and longer, extending over her vagina, intentionally spreading her labia when his hand moved up and over her glutes.

Eric stopped his massage, leaving his left hand in the small of Farah's back. He picked up the grapeseed oil, holding the spout several inches about Farah's ass, tipping it watching the stream pour out and land right on Farah's anus. Farah hummed a pleasing moan into the hole in the table. Her moan became a groan when the oil spilled from her ass and glided over her pussy. The sensation was so tortuous. There but not there. Touching her, stimulating her, transmitting the knowledge it would never be enough on its own. Eric set the bottle down.

"This felt okay?" Eric asked, now massaging Farah's anus.

"Mmm hmm." Farah hummed, biting her lip, afraid to want more but knowing she did.