Crazy Post-COVID Weekend - Monday PM

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay Farah. You need to relax your hips or you will undo all my work on your back." Eric said, lightly pushing down on Frah's butt. "I received the message. Now let me finish this part of the massage."

Farah sighed trying to relax her hips, feeling excited but still a little anxious, tense and eager, anticipating what was coming. Eric started massaging her anus and vulva. Farah was fighting the urge to raise her hips, to turn over, to scream out instructions and praise.

Eric's touching became less focused, massaging Farah's buttocks and thighs as well as her anus and vulva, trying to increase Farah's awareness and urgency. He returned to a more focused approach his massaging returning to her labia, then her clit and anus. Again, Eric left those intimate areas, massaging her thighs and glutes. 'NO!' she wanted to scream 'NO! Don't stop! Please don't stop!' Then Eric's thumbs were slipping through her butt, stopping at her anus, sliding left and right. 'Who knew anal stimulation felt so good?' Farah thought. Erics hands were on her cunt. Yes her 'cunt', Farah thought. 'My wanton cunt.'

She felt Eric moving. 'Where to? I'm so horny. Don't leave.'

"Farah. Let's do some stretching now."

'What? What the fuck are you talking about? I paid you to play with my cunt.'

"I want you to push back. Stretch your arms to the top of the table. Keep your forehead as close as you can to the table. As you move back, spread your knees so your body can fall between them. We're going to stretch your back just before you turn over and we do your groins."

Farah was panting. She pushed herself back. She wanted Eric's hands back on her pussy. 'Stretch my back. My back is fine.'

"Can you get your chest a bit lower?" Eric asked lightly pushing on her back.

Farah to a deep breath, exhaled and pushed her chest down, with her nipples resting on the table, her tits able to swing just a little, Farah was now aware how her arousal had raised the sensitivity in her nipples.

"Good."

Eric's erection bumped into Farah's foot. Farah was startled for an instant aware how vulnerable she was in this position, how easy it would be for Eric to slide his penis into her. Eric started a steady one hand massage on Farah's back the other hand resting at the top of her ass. Farah held her breath. Hid dick bumped her feet a few times.

"Ohhhhh." Farah exhaled, feelingEric's hand slid down Farah's ass, pausing at her anus, then continuing through her labia all the way to her clit.

"AHHHHH." Farah screamed, her clit sparking the reaction she couldn't supress. 'Oh fuck.' Farah thought.

Eric's hand made that trip four times before his other hand joined in massaging and spreading her labia, spinning circles on her vagina, then her anus and her clit then massaging and spreading her labia again. At first there was a pattern and then it became random. Farah wanted to cum but Eric kept edging her then letting her come down a bit.

"Do you want fingers inside you?"

Farah paused. She did. She wanted to feel full. But... "Yes."

"How many?"

"One. No two. Two, please."

Eric massaged her labia again. Farah was wondering... Oh at last a finger entered her, then left her, oh another inside her, fingers touching her clit, leaving, back again, two fingers inside her, a cock resting on one of her feet, fingers spinning on her clit, his cock leaving her foot, a tongue... a mouth on.... Sucking her anus.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! AH! AH! AH!"

**********************

Melissa and Corrine were standing in the kitchen. They jumped a little then looked at each other and smiled when Farah's screams bellowed out of the massage room.

"Nice." They said in unison.

"Well done, Eric." Melissa said first.

"Thank you, Eric. My recommendation was obviously a good one."

"Obviously." Melissa said.

*****************

"Oh wow. Oh wow. Oh wow. Hm. Hm Hm."

Eric kissed Farah's anus, "Would you like me to take my fingers out?"

"Mm. Mm. Maybe."

They both chuckled. Eric kissed Farah's ass again.

"Lay back down when you're ready. They will come out as you do that." Eric said, removing his hand from Farah's clit.

Farah pushed back against Eric's hand a couple of times in the most miniscule way. She hadn't cum like that in a long while. Her body was alive, awakened, she wanted another orgasm. Farah pressed forward laying her head in the hole. Eric ran light touches all over Farah's body in no particular pattern. The touches would have tickled Farah if she hadn't just spent considerable energy on her climax.

Farah's waning orgasm allowed her body to become aware of individual sensations she was experiencing in different parts of her anatomy. In her massive orgasm her body had become a singularity, now she was getting signals from her tits, which were feeling alert but neglected, her back, relaxed and calm, her clit, sensitive with a little buzz still humming, her anus, awakened, beating out pulsing sensations, happy but curious about what else it could experience, her vagina, warm happy but wanting more plundering, more fullness.

"If you're okay, I will go and get Melissa to remove some of the oil from your back." Eric whispered into Farah's ear having leaned over her placing his head next to hers.

"Mmm. Yes. Thank you."

Eric tiptoed out of the room, closing the door as softly as he could.

"Melissa?" Eric called out just loud enough for his voice to carry through most of the house.

"In the kitchen Eric."

Eric walked into the kitchen. As he turned the corner, Melissa and Corrine broke into quiet applause, with big smiles on their face.

"Well done Eric." Corrine said nodding her approval.

Eric shrugged, "Christ. I thought Melissa was loud when she came. Did you hear that? She scared me for crying out loud and I was there. Oh. She's waiting for you to remove the oil. There's lots."

"Did we hear it? It set off car alarms up and down the street."

"No shit."

"Did you sort out the $120?" Melissa asked turning to fill a large stainless steel mixing bowl with hot water. While the bowl filled, Melissa removed her clothes.

"I did. I guess $120 was right. She wants two orgasms, one using my hands, done, and the other using my mouth."

"Nicely done Farah," said Corrine, "And nice shiny cock Eric. It looks a little oily. Has it been getting its own massage?"

"Some. I'm trying to control myself. Which isn't exactly easy when your client is so as beautiful as Farah. And her touch is pretty nice as well. So, I'm trying to balance satisfying her desire to touch me and me not standing there getting my own happy ending."

Melissa started upstairs carrying the water. Eric called after her, "Hey, what's with you being naked?"

"Farah told me it would make her more comfortable."

***************

Farah laid in the quiet wearing a smile she couldn't remove even if she wanted to. 'Wow. That felt so good. I think I needed that.' All she wanted now was for Eric to come back and get her off with his mouth, and then... Where was her purse? Did she bring more money? Nobody carried money anymore. Wait. I just paid for sex and now I want to pay more? She sighed. Her body calm from the release. I did just pay for sex and it felt good... no great. It felt great. Three orgasms in an hour? Could I do that? It would be fun trying, Farah's smile widened. I hope Eric is as good with his mouth as he is with his hands. How could Corrine not know? How could you not push further once Eric used those hands of his to get you off? There was tapping at the door then it opened."

"Hi Farah. I'm here to rinse some of the oil off your back." Melissa looked for somewhere to set the bowl. "Uh. Can you spread your legs so I can set the bowl between them?"

Farah spread her legs. Melissa set the bowl down. Farah looked like she had melted into the table; understandably. Farah's pussy was puffy and glowing. Melissa wanted to touch her. Think. Think.

"I'm going to run my hands over you so I know how much oil is on you and where there is a lot or a little, okay?"

"Mm. Yes. Okay."

Melissa started on Farah's legs. Not surprisingly, the closer she got to the top of Farah's leg the more oil she found.

"How are you doing, Farah?"

"Mmm. Wonderful. Just wonderful."

"Eric has great hands, doesn't he?"

Melissa moved to the side of the table, always keeping at least one hand on Farah. She had her hand on Farah's butt, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"He does. Marvelous hands."

Melissa moved to the top of the table. Farah moved her hands, putting them on Melissa. Melissa tensed a little at Farah's first touch. Melissa had finished inspecting the top of Farah's back and was ready to move on, but waited while Farah touched her. Farah brushed Melissa's thighs, then her ass, then touched her, just above Melissa's pussy.

"Mm. You're naked. Nice. Thank you."

Melissa moved to the other side of the table, running her hands down Farah's back and through her glutes. Farah's ass was slick with a heavy coating of oil. When Melissa's hand touched her anus, Farah raised her hips and moaned. Melissa obliged the implied request, running her fingers back and forth over Farah's tight hole a few times. Melissa held her breath, easily gliding her fingers through Farah's oil coated pussy.

"Your hands are pretty good too Melissa. Mmm."

How could Melissa resist? She reached further under Farah to touch and tweaked her clit. Farah spread her legs more, raising her hips even higher.

What now? Melissa wondered.

"Okay. Let me get some of this oil off of you. Your skin feels amazing and your back is a lot less tense."

"Yes. Yes." Farah purred, fully immersed in having her body touched and appreciated.

Melissa picked up a towel, dipping it in the water. The water was still hot. She wrung the water out of the towel and went to work wiping the oil off of Farah and drying Farah afterwards. While she wiped her legs, Farah put a hand on Melissa, caressing her butt. 'Damn woman.' Melissa thought. 'I'm new to this woman-on-woman scene, but, you... you might tempt me to try it with you.'

Melissa dipped the towel, squeezing out the water and oil before turning to start on Farah's back. Farah's hand slid from her butt, around her waist to Melissa's abdomen. Melissa worked around Farah's arm watching Farah's hand slide up to her tits.

"Mmm. These are nice Melissa. Is it okay that I'm touching you? Sorry. I should have asked first. It just felt... right."

"It's fine. You can touch me. I don't normally allow clients to touch me, but it's fine. And thank you for the compliment. I'm going to do your ass and pussy now. Is that okay or do you want to do them yourself?"

"You do them."

When Melissa turned back from rinsing and wringing the towel Farah was leaning on one elbow, her upper body twisted to face Melissa.

"I love these." Farah said touching Melissa's tits.

Melissa wondered what the heck it was that these women liked so much about her tiny titties when she craved so much to have tits like theirs.

"Thank you." Melissa said, starting to wipe off Farah's butt.

Farah continued touching Melissa's tits, "You're sure you don't mind? I've haven't done this for a very long time; touched another woman's tits, well, in this way."

"I don't mind. I need to check to make sure I got most of the oil, okay? I'm going to touch you with my hands again."

"Yes. Of course. That's fine. Do what you have to do? I understand you're just doing your job. Can I touch you here while you're touching me?" Farah asked putting her hand on Melissa's vulva.

"Yes." Melissa gulped.

"Thank you."

Melissa reached to rinse the towel again after checking Farah and still feeling oil.

"We used to do this when we were young, me and my girlfriends and female cousins" Farah started saying without being prompted, "Our parents were so strict about not leaving us alone with boys. It was the only way we had to explore our sexuality, touching and being touched by other girls. It brings back fond memories for me. Thank you. I may not have realized I missed this so much. Is this okay?"

"Yes. It feels nice."

Melissa was checking Farah's ass and pussy for oil again. Farah had not been doing more than petting Melissa's vulva. Farah stopped moving her hand, pushing a finger between Melissa's labia.

"Ooo. You're really wet." Farah said quietly into the air.

Farah's touch was confident, experienced. She wiggled her finger back and forth with Melissa's clit nestled in the notch of one of Farah's knuckles. Without much effort, Farah bent her finger and felt it slide into Melissa.

"I've forgotten how erotic it feels to have your finger inside someone else's vagina."

"I think I got most of the oil. You should turn over and we can get ready for Eric to massage your front."

Farah rolled her lower body over, keeping her finger inside Melissa. Melissa looked at Farah's pussy. She wanted to reach out and touch it, massage it, finger it, but knew if she did, Eric would come looking for her and find her and Farah making out.

"Farah. I need to get you settled. We can... play together another time. Is that okay?"

"Yes. Of course. Thank you, Melissa. That was very nice for me. I hope I didn't..."

"It was fine Farah. Don't worry. Your touch felt really nice. I enjoyed it, obviously. I'm not a lesbian, but we can try again sometime. I would be willing to do that with you. I have to step away now, okay?"

Farah kissed Melissa's shoulder, gently pulling her finger out of Melissa.

"Okay. I would like that, I think. Trying again with you." Farah replied laying back onto the table.

Melissa got a pillow, putting it under Farah's head. She bent down and kissed Farah on the forehead.

"Enjoy the rest of your massage. I will see you when you're done. Namaste," Melissa didn't know why she said that.

"Namaste."

Melissa set Farah's legs together and covered her with a dry towel before she left.

"All yours Eric. Enjoy," Melissa said walking back into the kitchen.

Eric went upstairs. Melissa emptied and washed the bowl.

"She fingered me while I was wiping the oil off her. Farah fingered me."

"What? Get out."

"I need wine. Figure out what we're ordering for dinner. Order for five."

********

"Hi Farah. If you're ready, I'm going start on your abdomen, then do your chest, then your thighs. Ready?"

"Ready."

Eric lifted the towel off of Farah. He poured some oil on her abdomen. When he set the bottle down, Farah dipped her hand into the oil on her belly. Eric laid his hands on Farah's stomach, Farah took Eric's cock in her hand.

"Nice abs Farah."

"Thank you Eric. This is still okay?" Farah asked, giving Eric's cock a gentle squeeze.

"Of course."

"I'm going to massage your chest now; would you like a breast massage as well."

"I don't think I've ever had one. So, yes. Let's give it a try."

Farah's nipples engorged themselves anticipating the attention they were about to receive. Eric turned towards her head, pouring oil across her tits. Farah pushed her hand between Eric's legs forcing him to open them. She cupped his testicles, her other hand crossing her body to stroke Eric's erection.

Eric went to work on Farah's chest, first spreading the oil, then massaging each tit a little, before focusing on the underlying muscles.

****

Melissa returned from the basement carrying two bottles of wine, a white and a red.

"How does Thai sound?"

"Perfect. If we order for 5 and there's only 3 of us we can split the leftovers."

"Where did you get 5? And by the way, you are walking around naked you know, not that I care."

"Yeah. I know. I'm going up to get a robe in a minute. The three of us, Sam and Farah."

"I heard from Sam. He won't be home until around 9:00. They're all stopping for dinner somewhere. Is Farah staying for dinner?"

"I don't know. I thought she might. You know. Just in case she does we will have enough food. Open the white. I'm going up to grab a robe."

**********

"Your breast massage feels incredible Eric."

Eric was just finishing massaging Farah's tits. They were natural, pliable, responsive. He had used a good amount of oil which made it difficult to hold them, which was his plan. Women seemed to enjoy the feeling their tits sliding through a firm grip that wasn't able to hold them because of all the oil. Topping that off with a positive tweak on their nipple at the end seemed to get Eric consistent rave reviews. The change in Farah's attention to Eric's dick was confirmation enough that she had been enjoying his titty massage. She didn't really have to say anything, but Eric did appreciate it.

"That's good. I'm glad you're enjoying your massage, Farah. I'm going to move down and do your groin from this side after I do a few stretches."

Eric did Farah's right leg first, lifting her leg to stretch Farah's hamstring, running his hand down onto her ass, sliding it onto her anus, then up and over her pussy. Farah's attempts to make her genitals more available to Eric's touch was all he needed to know she was ready for more; Farah's moans were just icing on the cake.

Eric folded Farah's leg at the knee, pushing it down to the side.

"Do you feel that stretch in here?" Eric asked, putting his hand on Farah's groin.

"Mm hmm."

"Good. Tell me when to stop pushing if I go too far."

Eric kept pressure on Farah's knee while massaging her groin and pussy.

"Now the other leg. Keep this one here."

Eric walked to the other side of the table, repeating the Hamstring stretch then getting her left leg into the same position of her right.

"I'm not going to push as hard on this leg. I don't want to agitate your injury."

Eric massaged Farah's left groin, sensing some hesitation in her stretch, he didn't get aggressive with the muscle. His focus quickly moved to Farah's pussy. Being in this spread-eagle position, Farah's pussy and clit were entirely open to Eric. He massaged them as sensually as he could while supressing his desire to climb on top of Farah and penetrate her, feeling her legs wrap around him and pull him in.

In little more than a whisper Eric asked Farah, "Did you like it when I touched you here?", putting a finger on Farah's anus.

"Mm hmm." Farah answered, nodding her head.

"Did you like it when I licked you here?" Eric asked bending down allowing his tongue to slide from Farah's vagina to her anus.

"Yes." Farah answered in a voice rasped by excitement.

"I will give you three options for your ending. I can pull you down to the foot of the table, and lick you while standing at the end, I can stand at the side and lick you from here, which some women find better than expected because the angles of the touches are so different, or I can crawl up with you in a 69 which give's you more access to play with me. What do you think?"

********

"Here's my credit card. You and Eric have been providing food and wine the last day, so I'm buying," Melissa said tossing her credit card onto the island after retrieving a robe to wear.

"What do you think of my choices?"

Melissa reviewed Corrine's choices. "Looks perfect to me."

While Corrine called in the order, Melissa poured two glasses of wine.

"So Farah fingered you?"

"Yeah. I probably shouldn't have told you. But. It was so unexpected. And I should have said no, but, I was so bloody horny running my hands all over her body, and when she touched my tits..."

"She touched your tits too? Who knew? I never would have thought of Farah as being..."

"Bi?"

"Yeah. I guess. Bi."

"No shit. But she told me when she was young her parents were so strict the only chance she and her friends had to explore their sexuality was by playing with each other."

"I can see that. I wouldn't be surprised if that's way for Indian men too... when you think about their culture. I mean. Even their dancing is women dancing with women and men dancing with men."