Daddy's Little E-Girl

Story Info
Needing a home, a goth girl offers herself to her neighbor.
18.2k words
4.73
12.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello Mr. Thorsson, is Arwen home?"

Evelyn look as bad as Balder felt. Like his own, her eyes were red-rimmed and sore looking from a lot of crying. The significant difference being that unlike Evelyn, Balder didn't wear make-up and the teenager did. A lot. Long, black streaks ran down her pale features to fall from her trembling chin.

"Come in, please."

Balder stepped back, so the thin girl could pass, which she did, shuffling under the burden of a large backpack. Hesitantly, the waifish, purple and black-haired girl moved into the familiar living room she once used to spend so much time in.

"I apologize, but Arwen and Mrs-... Alicia have gone to Boston" the hitch in his voice got Evelyn's attention and she appeared to see his state for the first time.

Balder looked awful. The big man, who usually took very good care of himself physically and normally kept himself tidy and neat hadn't shaved in days and likely hadn't washed his hair. Dressed in gym shorts, a tank-top and flip flops he looked a little drunk and very sad.

"Boston? But, school doesn't start again for weeks...?"

Watching a series of expressions cross her face, Balder read confusion, disappointment, realization and then pity.

"Yeah..." he gestured to the couch and meandered over to a recliner.

The house was nice and Evelyn had missed the comfortable, cozy Nordic style to the decor.

"D'you wanna drink?"

"I'm not twenty one."

"Right."

Slumping into his lounge chair, Balder raised a beer and took a long drink while Evelyn settled on the edge of the sofa, uncertain if she should stay, but unsure where else to go.

Studying the girl, Balder noticed the bruise developing on her left cheek. On her back, Evelyn had a large back-pack stuffed full. As she shrugged out of it, the obvious weight added to the story he was piecing together. Pulling her phone out of the enormous black hoodie she wore, Evelyn stared at it as if the answer to her problem should be there, if she could only find the right app.

"Mind if I ask... questions?" He had no idea how many questions he had, so Balder didn't want to put a number on the request.

"Will you answer mine?" She retorted, a little challenge in her tone, but he knew from when she had been his daughter Arwen 's best friend that Evelyn was always looking for the joke in any exchange, her wit quick, cutting and precise.

"That's only fair."

"Did M-... Alicia leave you?"

Even though it stung in it's abruptness, Balder accepted the question in light of what his own was going to be.

"Yes. They both chose to go. Arwen back to school. Alicia to a new life with her."

Tears leaked from his eyes in a steady stream as he spoke, but his voice didn't show any change, just a slight blur of drunkenness. When he finished, he heaved a sigh and took a deep pull from his bottle of beer.

"I'm really sorry."

"Thank you. Its... Thank you."

Wiping his eyes, Balder cleared his vision and gazed at Evelyn who was also silently crying. The sad girl's voice was also steady, impressing the big man, who respected strength.

"Who hit you Evie?" That's what Arwen had called Evelyn when they played together.

"I go by Evelyn now please, sir."

"Right, I knew that. I'm a little drunk Evelyn. I apologize."

"Thank you. It was my mother" she said it all at once, in one breath, as if the second part slipped out by accident. She looked down at her phone and sobbed quietly, hoping he didn't see.

"That... is... troubling."

It took him a long time to say that, being a man of few words at the best of times, but that information was taking a moment to sink in. The ramifications were complex. The erstwhile playmates' two sets of parents had met frequently and, at times over the years, had been good acquaintances. Balder would never have thought Seung to be violent. Stern yes, but not physical. Daniel, Evelyn's father, seemed more volatile, but even he wasn't a violent person. No need when he could talk people into doing what he wanted with his abundant charm.

"Did you cheat on your wife?" Evelyn blurted.

"Fuckin' hell! You don't pull punches do you?" he exclaimed as bluntly as her question and the girl burst out laughing. Joining in from shock at her bluntness, the two shared a needed break from tears.

"I apologize. Do you need me to go softer?"

"No" he sighed. The father of a teen, he said "I can take it."

Looking at her as she boldly gazed back, Balder remember how much he had always liked Evelyn and how disappointed he had been when the girls drifted apart.

"I asked Alicia if we could open up our marriage."

"Mister Thorsson! You dirty DILF you!"

"Whazzat?"

"DILF... um... Its an abbreviation for 'Dad I'd Like to Fuck'. I meant it like, its hot that you wanted to be a swinger or whatever."

Evelyn didn't appear to be at all awkward talking about sex with him, so Balder didn't react to her provocative talk. Evelyn had always liked to tease him and push boundaries. It was part of her charm. Like her father.

"My turn. Why did your mother hit you?"

"She looked at my phone and found some shit she didn't want to see."

"Classic" he nodded. "It's tough to understand, but ten years for parents isn't as long as for kids. For you ten years is forever, but to us... ten years ago we really needed to watch out for you. Hard habit to let go of."

"Ok Boomer."

"Actually, I'm Gen X, I think. My parents were Boomers."

"Do you have a lover in mind? Is that why you wanted to open the marriage?"

"You might have a little ADHD."

"I'm medicated. I have that, plus anxiety, depression and I have a food thing."

"Wow. Seems like a lot to cope with."

"It ain't the best." Pulling a velvet bag from her purse she lifted it. "This helps."

Ritualistically, the goth kid lowered her purple-dyed head, pulled some objects out that took a while for Balder to recognize. Inside a sealed, green, plastic tube she had a bright, red, cylindrical, metal object like a futuristic pill bottle. Splitting it by twisting, she revealed ground up marijuana.

"Ah."

"You mind if I smoke?"

Balder thought of Alicia for a moment, about how angry it would make her to have someone smoke weed in the living room and he said "Be my guest."

Another object was a soft travel container for her glass pipe. With careful practice, Evelyn packed a bowl, lit it, taking a deep inhale and blew smoke across the room as she reminded him.

"You didn't answer my question."

"That smells amazing." Then he sipped his beer and answered. "I don't have anyone in mind. Our marriage turned companionate years ago. I want to enjoy what youth I have left. And people need intimacy."

"What does companionate mean?"

"We stopped being lovers and became co-parents and friends."

"Oh. Bummer."

"Yeah. Totally."

He sipped, she toked.

A moment passed while they anticipated the next question.

"What did she find on your phone?" he inquired, fairly sure he knew the answer.

"Nudes."

Taking in and releasing a deep breath, Balder empathized with Seung's overreaction without in any way condoning laying hands on her child.

"Well shit..." he drawled, not sure how to take Evelyn's side on that one.

"What did you tell Arwen?"

"Oh, shit. I fucked that up."

Tears threatened again at the memory, so Balder took a long drink and Evelyn smoked from her pipe again, filling the room with the fragrant smoke. Balder liked it. It reminded him of his youth.

"The three of us sat down last week. Alicia said she wanted to move to Boston too. Arwen asked why. We gave our speech about growing apart, how Alicia wanted to support Arwen, but she saw through us immediately. I can't lie to her. To anyone. Its why I never considered an affair."

Evelyn knew from difficult, first hand experience Arwen was impossible to lie to, and once again keenly missed her one-time bestie.

"What were you doing with the nudes?"

Balder hadn't known he was going to ask that, so he was unprepared for her answer.

"I post them online."

"You mean upload...?"

"Uh ya. And then post. On Reddit. You know Reddit?"

Balder had recently been on Reddit looking at porn clips and he blushed.

"Uh huh."

"Yeah, so My mom found the photos and started screaming. I finally yelled back, so I guess she felt the need to escalate."

Evelyn studied her pipe for a moment, then shrugged thin shoulders and took another hit.

"Can I have some of that?"

Exhaling a long plum of thick, white smoke, she considered him through narrow eyes.

"When was the last time you smoked weed?"

"Huh? Uummm over ten years for sure. Maybe fifteen?"

"Go slow to start, this is Canadian and their stuff is insane."

Evelyn packed a small bowl for Balder and got up to hand him the lighter and pipe. The half Asian, half European girl looked pretty woozy as she negotiated her way over on her platform sneakers.

Taking a second to remember how to hold a weed pipe. Balder assessed, finally took a toke and coughed for several minutes.

"Its harsh on virgin lungs, no shame. Take your time, and when you can take full breaths again try another hit. But just take it into your mouth first not straight to the lung. It will still make you cough, but not as bad."

The next attempt went better and Balder felt the buzz quickly overlay his drunkenness. The sadness wasn't so keen any longer.

"I lost my best friend because I wanted to have sex with a hypothetical woman."

"Was Alicia's sex drive pretty low?"

"After Arwen was born yeah. Before that, not at all. I could hardly keep up."

"But, she wasn't going to compromise on monogamy?"

"The idea that I would ever want to be with anyone else offended her to the core. But, if she wouldn't, then what? I never have sex again?"

"She was holding your dick hostage."

"Hah!"

Balder took another small toke and then got up to pass the pipe back. The walk was difficult, so he slumped onto the couch next to Evelyn, giving her the lighter and pipe.

"I think I stopped even wanting to have sex with Alicia. It'd been a struggle for so long that I shut that off. But, I couldn't stop wanting sex the way she seemed to."

"Birth can really tank a woman's sex drive. That's why I'm never having kids." Evelyn took another toke and then also flopped back on the sofa.

"Not every woman. Lots of women get it back immediately, some years later. Its a mixed bag. I did some research" Balder intoned sadly

Shrugging, the stoned girl gazed out the window at the fading afternoon light.

"Can I stay here?"

"Wanna order some food?"

"Yes, but I mean can I live here? Since they both left and my Mom kicked my out?"

"Oh. Lets figure out food, then I'll be able to think about that."

"Fair."

They used her phone to order using a delivery app, the two of them leaning close together to peer at the screen. Evelyn wore a short, dark, plaid skirt, almost black, with deep purple stripes that no Clan ever used. On her slim, pale legs, she wore torn fishnet stockings. The hair of Balder's bare legs caught and tugged gently on her fishnets as they pressed together. Fingers with short, chipped, black nails danced over the screen placing the order. The dark polish covered most of her finger nails, but a few were randomly bright pink and carefully tended to.

Evelyn's whole style sort of confused Balder?

"What do you call your look?" he asked.

"Oh, check it." She stood up and did an unsteady spin. "I'm an E-Girl."

Pointing to her head she said. "E-girls usually dye our hair in bright colours, My lavender was fading but I did a pink wash recently to boost it." Her roots were pale pink, her tips dark purple and faded slowly from one end to the other.

"We wear a lot of make-up. Mine is a mix of Goth and Anime."

"Okay..."

"My eyes are goth, but my blush and this stuff on my nose and cheeks is anime."

Evelyn wore a lot of make-up, but it was done so well it looked professional. The crying had ruined the effect around her eyes and over her cheeks, but the amount of effort and skill she put in were still obvious. Pale foundation evened out her skin tone to an unnatural perfection, carefully drawn black lines around her eyes, coupled with white highlights, expanded the size of her already large, dark blue eyes. Heavy, dark-pink eye-shadow faded expertly into the white foundation, but the eye-shadow went further than any style of make-up Balder was familiar with.

Precious, pink blush high on her cheekbones accentuated the heart-shape of her face. Evelyn had contoured her whole face to appear even more angular and soft where she wanted and the effect was of a delicate, elfin girl in the full blush of excitement. On her cheeks, she had placed perfectly symmetrical freckles and on the tip of her very highlighted nose. Her nose looked like it were drawn on, the make-up carefully crafted to look like anime. Little dark lines crossed the bridge of her nose in ways natural noses didn't crease, but it made her look adorable and almost silly.

"Anime? Cartoons?"

"Yeah! Anime! Manga and Hentai are my favourites!" she became animated as she spoke and danced in place on her tall sneakers. "My face is... Well look" and she showed him photos from Google on her phone of girls all dressed like cartoon characters from comics and movies. They all looked almost like regular girls, but everything was heightened to Balder's eyes, the make-up and clothes exaggerated.

Like Evelyn, the photos she showed him were of girls dressed in a mix of pretty, frilly, girlie-girl stuff with bondage and punk rock accessories. Around her neck, Evelyn wore a pink, leather collar that met in a metal heart shape in front. Under her big hoodie, she wore a little, pink halter-top over a full-sleeve, black-fishnet shirt of some kind. There were pink, lace-up gauntlets on her forearms made of a soft material.

"There. I'm an E-Girl."

"I'm usually business casual, this..." he pointed at his shorts and tank top "...this is middle-aged, bachelor chic.

"Tres chic" she said with a great French accent.

For several more minutes, Evelyn excitedly talked about her fashion culture, the music and how tik-tok and Twitch were important places to spend her time. Balder found her excitement invigorating and he cherished the fragile balance Evelyn danced between youthful exuberance and adult knowledge.

The young woman walked a tightrope of behaviour, one end tied to the woman she was becoming and the other to the child she had been. Dressing like a Punk Rock Disney Princess she wore both aspects of herself like armour and her greatest weapon. Remembering his own struggle into manhood, Balder felt compassion for the young woman working through that awkward time of adulthood when you almost didn't trust that it was true that you were grown up.

For her part, Evelyn was only dimly aware of his study of her, she was really high and babbling because her brain was racing. The fight with her mom had been coming for a long time, but it was still devastating to have been thrown out of the house. Desperately, she had packed as much as she could carry and walked to the Thorsson's knowing from Instagram that Arwen was already back in Boston. Evelyn had come to the Thorsson like a bird flying home after winter, on pure instinct. Even though things had fallen apart between her and Arwen, that house still felt like a safe place because of the many years it had been.

The Thorsson's had been a fun family, usually laughing and teasing each other gently, not shouting, correcting and judging. Returning for the first time in ages felt more like coming home than her own house had for a long time.

Plus, Evelyn had always enjoyed talking to Mr. Thorsson. Missing her own, roving, unpredictable father she had soaked up the father-figure when she had been at her best friend's house. The big man had always been kind and warm to the neglected little girl and she had felt a true bond with him.

As he had reached his forties, Balder had begun to seriously work out, going from bulky to lean, then cut to built. Evelyn looked at him reclining on the sofa, his massive shoulders and the arms loose at his sides looking as big as her thighs. The loose shorts rucked up around his butt exposing his massive thighs and the obvious bulge of his crotch.

To her eye he looked like an older Chris Hemsworth without the Hollywood perfection. Balder was handsome, but not a model, yet still attractive. Abruptly it occurred to her the reason she was thinking about his body was because she had gotten a little bit horny talking about her clothes and showing pictures to him. It had been a near thing, but Evelyn had stopped herself from showing him her own stash of photos.

Evelyn knew herself well enough to know that this situation was dangerous for her. Well aware of her desire for older men, keenly mindful of the way sculpted muscles made her swoon and highly cognizant that when she got emotional and stoned that she acted impulsively, Evelyn tried to behave. Talking about anime distracted her from how strongly her body was responding to the mere presence of Mr. Thorsson.

Unfortunately, her mouth got ahead of her brain and fingers and before she knew it she was showing him tik-toks of e-girls doing ahegao faces and flashing their boobs in tit drops. The algorithm knew what she liked to watch and they were three or four videos in before she realized what she was doing. Stoned and horny, Evelyn blushed gratefully when a notification came up on her phone saying the food was almost there.

But, her treacherous brain chose that moment to betray her.

"I have an idea! Let's shoot a video when the delivery guy gets here!"

Running around excitedly opening closed curtains and letting in the glow of sunset, she prepared to film. Turning on lamps she filled the space with light.

"You hold my phone and stand here. I'll answer the door here, but don't show the driver's face, that not fair."

Being directed by the enthusiastic girl was amusing, and woozily Balder obeyed, doing everything she asked.

When her phone chimed that the driver had arrived, Balder stood where she had told him and lifted her phone to begin recording. The phone screen faced her at first and she framed herself perfectly, pressed record and abruptly dropped her hoodie. Pulling off her halter top, the girl revealed that the fishnet shirt she wore underneath had full sleeves and shoulders, but only a bra top under the halter. Evelyn bared her breasts to the camera and Balder. B cup breasts strained against the wide-spaced netting, nipples hard and pale-pink poking through the mesh.

Teasing her hair into place, she reversed the phone so Balder could see and she grinned mischievously into the camera.

"Hi friends it me Evil Lynx. My Daddy caught me being bad flashing boys in the mall the other day and is punishing me." She pointed to the bruise on her cheek and she pouted adorably.

Balder was confused, but said nothing.

"Now Daddy told me I have to get him dinner."

Perfectly on cue the doorbell rang. Grinning, Evelyn hopped happily, bouncing her pert breasts. Then she ran to the door in her tall sneakers, her little skirt flopping, showing her bare legs above thigh-high fishnets. Standing where he had been told, Balder filmed the petite girl answer the door, exposing her breasts to the unsuspecting delivery guy. Taking her time, teasing him, Evelyn spoke to him and accepted the bag of food, dragging out the encounter as long as she could. It seems like the guy was reluctant to leave as well, but duty called and he left.

Evelyn walked up to Balder and spoke to the camera.

"Oh wow! That was so exciting!"

Evelyn pinched a nipple with one hand, the food in the other. Rubbing her breasts and teasing both herself and the camera, she giggled.

"That was so naughty, but Daddy told me to, so I had to do it! Now I'm really horny again."