Daddy's Little E-Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even with his limited experience, Balder knew the moment he captured the best photo. When he saw her through the lens, a far away, glazed look on her perfectly made-up face, her fabulous breasts bared and her toned stomach flexed at the very depth of her exhale, something about her radiated perfection. Snapping several shots in quick succession through the viewfinder, he saw the moment he caught the best one.

Evelyn rolled toward him smiling at the noise he made when he saw the perfect moment had passed and lowered the camera to scroll through the shots. Finding that special one, he gaped at it seeing the same moment he'd witnessed with his eyes captured forever digitally.

"Look at you" he gushed.

Taking the camera, Evelyn looked at the photo for several second, then scrolled back and forth around the other shots on the camera, then returned to that one. It was the most beautiful picture of herself she had ever seen, and she'd taken a lot. Something about the light and the framing worked well, but it was his honest affection for her that elevated the photography.

"Oh Daddy! You are so good!" The elated girl kissed him ignoring the taste of her her own sex on his lips, then, still nude, she proceeded to edit the photo in-camera, playing with settings and showing him what she was doing.

Balder didn't catch most of it, but he was impressed by her knowledge and abilities with the camera. For the next hour the pair laid the foundation of their relationship, working together on the photo and putting it up on Reddit. The details of that particular project hardly mattered, but they established how they performed in tandem, that they both were meticulous, hard working people and established a respectfulness that served them very well.

Balder admired just how dedicated Evelyn was to her art, her followers and her role with him. Evelyn appreciated Balder's keen insights on the business/money making aspect of things.

For the rest of the week they lived as Daddy and Sugar Baby. Balder had already arranged to take the week off to settle Arwen back in school, so he was free, and Evelyn called in to her retail job giving them two days notice she couldn't cover some shifts. Then free to indulge, they took photos and fucked all over the house.

Balder found himself in a situation unlike anything he would have thought to fantasize about even if he'd known about the concept of being a Daddy to an E-Girl, but he was none-the-less in exactly such a relationship. Evelyn called herself an E-Girl, stating it was a lifestyle aesthetic that included her fashion, make-up, reading and viewing materiel as well as musical tastes. It also very much included her social media presence and the kind of videos she posted and who followed her.

It didn't take Balder long after beginning things with Evelyn to discover that his ignorance about the online universe both titillated and frustrated her. The lack of internet sophistication enhanced his Daddy qualities, but made her have to rephrase almost everything she thought and said around him as if he were from another planet.

Evelyn was thrilled to be able to go to school and thanked him for several days in as many ways as her fertile, perverted mind could think of. Prior to Evelyn, Balder had in no way dabbled in any form of kink, but under her inquisitive, enthusiastic tutelage, she coaxed out all his darkest desires and allowed him to perform them on or with her.

With Evelyn, Balder discovered just how much he enjoyed a slow, teasing blowjob. The slower, more intimate and, frankly, the more excited Evelyn was to suck his cock, the more he liked watching her do it. It didn't take much for her to convince him to film her sucking him. With the camera, or phone in his hand the big man ensured his own anonymity while capturing every salacious detail of her worship of his mammoth member, which he loved.

Balder was ashamed of himself for how much pleasure he took from Evelyn's slavish adoration of his cock. Intuiting it, she assured him that he could feel whatever he liked about it, the fact was she did idolize his huge cock and she was thrilled to let the entire internet watch her lavish him with affection. Freed of her judgment, Balder felt safer enjoying himself, which made both of them happier. When he told her how much he liked her to take his load on her face and rub it around, she gladly added that to the end of each video and Balder grew more confident still.

Evelyn loved him to take control, but Balder was hesitant. Each new perversion took effort to convince him that she was willing to do anything for his affection. Without stating it outright, she hoped he would learn she didn't care what it took, as long as he cared for her, she was his.

Slowly, she cultivated his dominant streak. Bathing his balls, licking his taint, then his asshole she edged further along the filth scale, but each step she managed to get him to tell her what to do before she did it. Balder was a born alpha male who had been doing everything he could to keep that in check. The truth was, as far as Evelyn saw him, Balder was the biggest man in most rooms and had the biggest cock in the city. There was no way to prove it, but she was happy to believe it none-the-less.

With her fawning encouragement, Balder became more dominant, giving orders, pushing her limits and discovering what it was she wanted him to tell her to do. Evelyn loved being told to do things good girls weren't supposed to like. Evelyn's favourite was to be told to expose herself in public. Balder had a hard time with it at first, but telling her to show her tits to passing cars as they drove, or to flash her bald sex to people in a restaurant gave him such a jolt of power that he soon took as much pleasure from it as she did.

The naughty girl found confusing people in public one of her favourite pastimes. When she saw people staring at her and Balder, she would usually try and do something inappropriate like grab his ass, or crotch, kiss, him or put his hand on her tits. Anything to get a reaction. The way she rewarded him after by dropping to her knees and sucking his cock like a good girl was incentive enough for him to find ways to thrill Evelyn by playing along, or upping the stakes of her public adventures.

They tried anal together and, after a difficult start, it became a favourite of both of them. First Balder used a small vibrator on her anus while going down on her. After several orgasms, Evelyn wanting him to fuck her ass, but Balder started with her pussy, giving her several more orgasms while rubbing the vibrator on her ass.

Then, with a tremendous amount of lube, he slowly squeezed his massive cock into her dark passage. Evelyn was deeply grateful he'd opted for slow and lots of foreplay because the stretch of her sphincter made her sweat and flinch as his enormous knob pried her open. Grimacing at the tearing sensation, the tiny girl was having serious second thoughts when abruptly the massive head popped past her sphincter and he was in. The girth of his shaft still spread her too wide, but knowing the biggest part was through gave her hope she could take him.

When Balder started to ease himself deeper with small movements as he spooned her from behind, she panted and gasped as the alternating pain and pleasure battled for supremacy in her mind. That it was mostly in her mind occurred to Evelyn and she relaxed, breathing deeper. Those signals encouraged Balder to kiss and rub her body as he gently moved deeper into her ass which helped her greatly.

When Balder began rubbing Evelyn's pussy, she started to truly enjoy having her anus invaded. As her arousal returned, the feeling of being too full thrilled her. With two giant fingers rubbing her clit with focused attention, the girl began to climax as her ass was invaded by Balder's giant viking cock.

After that anal sex became a semi-regular part of their repertoire.

Balder's business partner Abel managed to convince Alison not to sell her shares of the company and to keep working remotely. Even the divorce proceeded coldly civil. Evelyn told Arwen she had been kicked out and had moved in to the Thorsson's house, neglecting to mention details of the arrangement. Arwen was mad, but no more so than she had been before, so nothing changed.

Seung, Evelyn's mom found out where she was staying and called her a slut, intuiting something more sinister when she understood it was just the two of them in the house. As far as they knew, Seung never reached out to Alison about it however.

Balder revelled in the sexual aspects of his new life, but he desperately missed Alison, his former best friend and Arwen his beloved daughter. The man had devoted himself to those two people and having a new person who captivated him didn't fully heal that wound. Sensing her lack, Evelyn worked that much harder to please the sad, older man. Perceiving her efforts, Balder returned her affection with as much as he had to offer and found ways to ensure she felt his affection in return.

Evelyn enjoyed words of affirmation, gifts pleased her somewhat, acts of service went a long way to assuaged her fear of abandonment, but physical touch and quality time were the best ways to ensure that Evelyn didn't feel insecure about her place in Balder's life. Simple things like sitting together on their phones would appease her, if she could curl up like a puppy as close to him as possible, or ideally on him.

Unused to so much physical affection, Balder was slow to accept her need for physical touch, but soon the constant snuggles won him over and he looked forward to having her wrapped around him all evening when he got home from the company. The warmth of her fondness for him and her blatant need for a male role-model soothed his grief, while Evelyn was able to give him enough space to mourn his previous life when he needed. It was difficult on those days when he couldn't bare to touch her, his guilt or sadness growing too large, but when he was more himself, she would ingratiate herself back into his affection with some sexual escapade or another.

"Have you ever been to a rave?" She asked, assuming she knew the answer, incorrectly.

"Oh yeah! Alison and I used to go all the time in the early aughts."

"Oh! Cool. You wanna go this weekend?"

It took a while to convince him to go. Evelyn sensed his hesitation, but she wasn't able to unpack why he was so reluctant. Chalking it up to an old man not wanting to go out, she missed his concerns about being seen with her in public as anything other than a family friend helping out a neighbourhood kid.

In the end it was too difficult to for him to resist her enthusiasm and he dressed in day-glow shorts, t-shirt, sweatbands on wrists, forehead and glowing laces in his running shoes. When they got to the rave he lit up under the black light as if he were wearing electric, glowing lights.

Evelyn dressed in an even tinier version of her usual e-girl, innocent sex-kitten style. On her feet she wore simple black Chuck Taylor's with the white details coloured purple to match her hair. Torn fishnets clung to her skinny legs, attached to garters poking out from her tiny plaid skirt. The garters were bondage leather in black, with heart details for each stud and joint the leather connected with. Under her minuscule black and purple plaid skirt, she had a black crinoline to fluff out the skirt. The waist of the skirt clung to her hips and Evelyn's toned, flat tummy was bare until it met the flamenco style, lace, half-shirt she wore. The shirt clung to her bosom, plunged low, exposing her small cleavage, the sleeves joined the bodice directly, leaving her shoulders and neck exposed, the sleeves began just above her elbow and clung tightly to her arm until just above the wrist where they flared out in massive lace cuffs. Overall, her pale skin peaked out between dark bands of black and purple all topped by her glorious mane of purple and black hair.

Evelyn's make-up was expertly done, her eyes appearing huge, emerging from a smoky shadow of black and purple, blushing cheeks of bright pink detailed with adorably perfect freckles drawn in the exact places designed to make her look most appealing. The gorgeous, dark purple of her lips shimmered with a glossy finish that didn't smear, so she allowed him to kiss her whenever her delicious face impelled his appreciation be shown with adoring kisses.

The two fit, sexy lovers danced for over an hour without a break, both loving the music for different reasons. Balder loved the beats, and danced primally, his massive frame undulating and twitching to the rhythms the DJ played with. The petite, willowy girl floated, cavorting to the keyboard melodies and squealing electronic chirps that caught her attention.

Neither of them could take their eyes off the other. For months they had been making love to one another, ogling each other's appealing bodies, but they hadn't danced for one another before and they both recognized the movements their lover made during sex in a new, revealing context. Evelyn saw Balder's love of being strong and generating power in his dance movements, recognizing the movements he made as he climaxed. Balder saw Evelyn's languid delight in being observed, her overt display of herself that underlay everything she did.

"Take your top off and show everyone your perfect titties." Balder told his Sugar Baby.

Shocked that he would ask her to expose herself in such a big crowd, Evelyn grinned as a thrill of salacious debauchery ran along her nerves. Daddy was beginning to understand the depth she was willing to go to please him.

Without speaking, she pulled the stretchy black top off her small torso and handed him the sweaty garment. Bared from the waist up, her glistening frame glowed in the flashing lights of the rave. The people in the immediate vicinity noticed the half naked women in their midst and she watched Balder's face as he took in the people ogling her nudity. The big man gaped at her for several seconds, as usual utterly captivated by her small, firm breasts and tight pink nipples, however in moments his eyes lifted to the watchers. Evelyn saw him glow with pride as he scanned the nearby crowd gazing at her nudity with keen appreciation.

Glowing under all those eyes and filled with the echo of the pride she saw in Daddy's gaze, she resumed dancing, twirling and spinning so everyone could get a close look at her bared bosom. Evelyn had never been naked in front of so many people in person. The way a few men were glaring at her body, she was intensely grateful that Balder was the biggest man in sight. The hungry look in some drug addled eyes filled her with certainty that she would be in serious trouble if not for the big man with her.

Balder slipped Evelyn's shirt into the tiny Hello Kitty backpack she had given him. Stretching it's wee straps over his huge shoulders had made her laugh and he grinned at the honest humour burbling from her. Evelyn laughed a lot more recently than she had when she had moved in. The huge smile on her face as she danced half-naked for him and the others filled his heart. The sexy waif of a girl had helped him transition from father and husband to heartbroken, to the point he could now go to a party like this and feel grateful for his life.

"Take your shirt off too!" Evelyn shouted at him.

Feeling full of her affection, he complied without hesitation. As his shirt joined hers in the tiny back pack, Balder felt a flush of pride that all the work he put in at the gym was going to be put to use in a sexy setting. After the initial, compulsive sex the two of them had in the first three weeks after she'd moved in, they had settled into a more sustainable routine and even spent a little time apart once in a while. Balder had a full gym in the garage and he returned to his workouts with the compulsion to be as attractive as possible for the gorgeous teen who had fallen into his life.

All the energetic sex she was having, the busy hours at school, and keeping house for them both as part of her self-imposed Sugar Baby duties helped Evelyn maintain her slim physique. Once she acclimatized to her new routine, she further toned her muscles with regular workouts as well. They both felt compelled to be as sexually appealing for the other as they could be given the overtly sexual nature of their arrangement.

The two finely sculpted, topless dancers attracted a lot of attention and soon others stripped off their tops as well. A sea of gleaming, sweaty, half naked people cavorted with increasing abandon to the driving beats as the night progressed with Bacchanalian hedonism.

"Are you going to let them steal your thunder Baby?" Balder teased.

Grinning her most wicked grin, Evelyn pulled off her skirt, crinoline and then her tiny thong, handing them to her Daddy. With only the leather garters, fishnets and sneakers on, the alluring nymph's bare buttocks shone bright in the lights and her delicate, pink slit winked naughtily at the dancers gaping at her nudity.

Feeling more liberated, wanted and unashamed than she would have believed, the fit girl danced and displayed herself for her Daddy and all the others who crowded around to watch her revel in her own desirability. Intoxicated by the attention, Evelyn exposed herself, frolicking like a punk-rock fairy, dripping with sweat and rubbing her tiny body all over Balder's massive one. With the specific intent of arousing everyone in sight, the overheated minx ground her nudity on the solid tower of manhood with relish.

Happily accepting her salacious attention, Balder was Evelyn's stripper pole as she performed for her audience. Whatever she needed, an arm, his chest, or his legs, the powerful man braced so she could grind on, swing from, or wrap around him. The older man delighted in the attention from both his petite, young lover and all the other fascinated people in the crowd watching them with huge eyes and wide smiles.

With her back to him, Evelyn ground her ass against his crotch as the much taller man squatted behind her, giving her access to his fully erect cock. Reaching both huge hands around her front, Balder massaged her breasts brazenly as she gyrated a lap-dance for Daddy, putting on a show for the captivated onlookers.

Uncertain how far she would be willing to go, Balder lowered one hand between her legs and slipped a thick finger along the groove of her sopping wet sex. Evelyn shuddered as his digit found her tender clit and when she didn't move away, Balder took that as invitation to carry on. Gently, hesitant in case she changed her mind, he massaged her vulva.

While she danced, Evelyn began grinding her sex on his finger to encourage him to do whatever he liked with his personal slut. Powerfully aroused by how she was acting, Evelyn wanted Daddy to push her further than she would dare on her own. The thrill she got as he goaded her to strip was frighteningly depraved. The fluttery, anxious feeling gave way to sharp lust from behaving so wantonly in public. Being watched gratified a burning need she felt to have as many people want her as possible. The feelings weren't clearly articulated in her mind as of yet, but the impulses were clear and her bodies reactions overwhelming, Evelyn enjoyed being lusted after.

Allowing her Daddy to make her cum in front of a crowd fulfilled a long standing fantasy she'd had from before she had moved in with the big man. Achieving the long desired goal was even more wonderful in reality than the feverish masturbation of the inexperienced. Having Balder himself actually groping her chest as dozens of other half-naked ravers watched was glorious. Feeling the object of her long-held desires delve into her slick pussy and spread her lips to expose her to the grinning mass of sweaty dancers made her knees weak with passion. Feeling the massive cock wedged against her back eager for her attention made her mouth water with the desire to suck him in front of her enthralled spectators.