Daddy's Little E-Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pouting into the lens, her personality exaggerated and seductive, she showed how sexually frustrated she was. With a hint of bashfulness, she simpered for her audience. Kneeling down in front of Balder, she lowered herself way down and looked up at him where he tilted the camera to follow.

"After supper I sure hope Daddy will give me desert."

Blinking huge eyes at the camera, she placed both hands on Balder's thighs, pressing the soft material of his shorts, framing the bulge of his semi-hard cock, making it obvious to the camera what she meant. Then, moving her face closer, she crossed her eyes, rolled them back in her head, opened her mouth and lolled her tongue way out. Beginning to pant and bounce like she were experiencing a strange, overacted orgasm, her tongue brushed the tip of his cock and Balder flinched. Then Evelyn grinned and winked slowly, sliding her tongue back into her mouth with a seductive flick.

Then she dropped the whole act and reached up for her phone.

"Thanks! I think that was awesome!"

While Balder unpacked the food in a daze, his cock continued lightly tingling where her tongue had brushed it ever so lightly.

Evelyn watched, then automatically began editing the video, her pussy slippery from the thrill of behaving so lewdly with an adult she respected so much. The smell of the food battled with her urge to finish the video, but the munchies won out and she devoured the food while trying not to look at Mr. Thorsson, whose cock she had just licked through his shorts.

Sitting in silence, eating and stewing on what had just happened, the two of them tried several times to think of something to say, but neither could. With her titties bared, Evelyn ate in silence, feeling the slithery delight of being exposed in front of Mr. Thorsson for the first time.

Balder was out of his depth, having been with Alicia for over twenty five years. The idea of flirting with anyone was alluring, but fraught. Trying not to ogle Evelyn's beautiful little breasts, he struggled to play it cool. Acutely aware of how sexy Evelyn was, Balder thought sleeping with his daughter's friend was a taboo too far.

Evelyn's mind was working out how to suggest the arrangement that was unfolding in her imagination. This scenario checked so many boxes for her that she was overwhelmed by how perfect it all was, provided of course that Mr. Thorsson was sexually attracted to her at all.

Taking a sip of cola to clear her mouth of food, Evelyn gently asked, "When was the last time you had sex?"

"Years ago. Arwen was sleeping over at someone's house. Alicia and I had some wine, snuggled and... We had sex on this couch. It was spontaneous, loving and special. And it never happened again."

Finished with her food, Evelyn moved closer to him on the couch and snuggled close, wrapping him in her small arms.

"I'm so sorry. It must have been really hard to lose that special connection."

Carefully putting down his food, Balder accepted her hug and wrapped one big arm around her slender shoulders.

"No harder than having your own parent leave."

Balder knew losing her father had been really hard on Evelyn. The wound Daniel left when he walked away from the family had never healed.

"Both of us have been abandoned" she murmured.

"You really want to stay here? Even if Arwen is gone?"

That was the opening she needed.

"Its more about Alicia being gone. Is it really over?"

"Yes. Not just because I offended her, but because I cannot spend the rest of my life sexless."

"Ok, then hear me out."

Evelyn sat up and faced him, her perky boobs pulling at his gaze as he tied to make eye contact.

"Will you be my Sugar Daddy? You let me live here and in return I will be your little fuck toy. How does that sound?" Evelyn said it reasonably as if the words 'fuck toy' had been 'administrative assistant' or something else mundane and banal, not the most erotically provocative thing he had ever heard.

"Uuhhh... what?"

"I guess maybe I got ahead of myself."

Rearranging herself on the sofa Evelyn faced him squarely. "Do you think I'm sexy?" Posing for him, arms lifted behind her head and her torso twisted like a classic pin-up girl, she displayed herself for his gaze, watching him as he tried not to stare.

"Evelyn..."

"Its okay to say if you do."

"Its not okay" he protested.

"Please answer the question" she implored.

Reluctantly he admitted "Yes, I do."

"Okay. Not so hard, huh?" Stroking her hands down her body, the pale girl teased him. "Would you like to fuck me?"

"Oh shit."

"I have a really high sex drive, I love sucking cock and I'm really into submissive shit. I'll basically do anything you ask and let you do whatever you want to me. Anal, bondage, choking... and I love getting facials."

Evelyn said each thing to test his reaction and gauge how open he was to her offer. Clearly overwhelmed, he seemed lost and Evelyn stopped her pitch, settling down, trying to let him catch up. The enthusiasm she felt was contagious, but he wasn't part of her scene and probably didn't know girls talked like this now.

Could this be real? Balder wondered, believing that perhaps he had already passed out from beer and pot and was dreaming about Evelyn. Yet in dreams he could never make out faces, he merely intuited who was with him within the dream. Evelyn's adorable face, painted to look like a perfect facsimile of a photo-shopped women from the internet, gazed imploringly at him in glorious rich detail.

Since the moment he had felt her smooth leg rub against his, those sexy fishnets catching on his hairs, Balder had been resisting the urge to ogle her. When she had bared her pert breasts, he had nearly fainted, and ever since almost all he could think about was seeing her completely naked. The offer to fuck her burned along his nerves, his cock filling with blood as his body begged him to reach out and fondle those irresistible titties.

"Neither of us is in the right state to be making these kinds of decisions."

Reaching for her phone, Evelyn opened her photo gallery and found the pictures her mother had discovered. Loading the last in the series she showed Balder.

Taking her phone, he gazed in shock at a close up of Evelyn's face, her make-up similar, but different in significant details like colour and accents. The girl looked sweaty and dishevelled, her make up smeared, but from activity not crying, although her eyeliner was once again dripping. Wet droplets of sticky sperm spattered her face in long tendrils and the cock responsible was poking into frame from above. cum still oozing from the tip onto her forehead.

Evelyn's expression was unfocused and euphoric, like she had just experienced something stupefying, and Balder felt a deep, erotic pulse at the sight of Evelyn in such a befouled state.

"Look at the next one" she reached over and swiped for him.

There was Evelyn with that same cock shoved deep into her mouth, the cum staining her face, but her lips stretched wide to accommodate the erection crammed far down her throat. Balder could see the pink tip of her tongue wrapped around the shaft, poking past her lips, slobber frothing and dribbling down her chin. Evelyn's eyes were crossed with bliss, and Balder's cock twitched in his shorts.

"I want to do that to you sir. I need a place to stay and you need to release all that pent up sexual tension you've be holding back all these years."

Climbing down onto her knees before him, Evelyn begged with an exaggerated pout and a soft coaxing voice.

"Let me help you in exchange for a home. I will be your good little girl and make sure your balls are clean and empty. You will be my Daddy and keep me safe, ok?"

Reaching for his shorts, Evelyn gambled, pulling the waistband down, exposing the fully erect cock caused by her behaviour.

"Did I do that, Daddy?" she asked, her voice filled with awe at the sight of his tall erection.

Not only was Balder tall and thick in stature, so was his cock. Evelyn had never beheld an erection quite that big. It was long and thick, with the largest knob on the end that she had ever seen.

"So pretty Daddy. Can I suck it? Please!"

Everything Evelyn was saying and doing was slightly exaggerated, but the obvious delight she was talking in his manhood thrilled Balder. It tickled a knot of self-loathing that had been developing around his identity as a sexual being. Years of rejection by his wife had hurt and then scarred the big man, but he hadn't realized how much he craved the affection Evelyn easily heaped upon him.

For her part, Evelyn adored Balder and was thrilled by his huge cock. Rejection by her own father had left a vacuum for a man to fill and Balder was the best option she had ever found to fill the void. Unconsciously, she longed for a man like him, consciously she lusted after the muscular giant who stood over a foot taller than her.

Kneeling between his massive thighs, she gazed longingly at his gorgeous erection.

"Please Daddy, let me be a good girl and suck it."

The raw appeal in her eyes, the yearning in her voice and the powerful sex appeal she wielded was more than a match for Balder's fragile resistance. Needing to be adored after years of apathy, the big man nodded, giving his daughter's childhood friend permission to do something forbidden in polite society.

Taking hold of his thick girth, Evelyn shuddered with delight as both hands filled with the heat of his burning rod. Stroking his shaft, she became enraptured with the heavy, hot tube of meat she held. The weight impressed her, the warmth soothed and the fascinating movement of silky flesh over the underlying muscle filled her with atavistic need to be filled.

Before she gave in to that however, she wanted to perform a ritual she had always wanted to enact with a man. In the years she had watched porn, Evelyn had slowly amassed a collection of acts she wanted to try that she'd watched women do online. One of them was to use her face to pleasure a man. Lowering her head close to Balder's huge cock, she caressed herself with the velvety knob of his cock. Stroking her whole face with his scalding member, Evelyn anointed herself ritualistically, allowing herself to be claimed by Balder Thorsson.

Like a cat, the slender girl nuzzled her face against his cock. thrilling Balder with her lewd behaviour. None of Balder's few lovers had paid so much attention to his cock. Even his wife, who had once loved his big manhood, had never so overtly worshipped him. As Evelyn brushed his erection over every surface of her face, the soft caress of her skin on his own excited him as much as the abject adoration she exhibited.

The more Evelyn rubbed his cock over her face the more aroused she grew. With a normally powerful sex drive, the girl was elated to find that finally being allowed to idolize a huge cock worthy of her affection, belonging to the epitome of a Daddy, was even more fulfilling than she'd ever fantasized. With both hands stroking his shaft, his glorious knob pressed to any part of her face she desired, she felt filled with utter satisfaction. For long moments, she indulged the sense of belonging and gratification before she finally opened her mouth and gently bathed his entire manhood with her dripping, reverent tongue.

The careful, sloppy anointing the tiny girl underwent was the sexiest event that had ever happened to Balder up to that moment. The slow, sensual way she ran her extended tongue lewdly up and down his long pole tormented him with the lust it impelled. Soft, roving hands ceaselessly stroked him, cupped his balls or teased him with small, chipped fingernails.

Quivering with passion, Evelyn teased them both by going so very slow. Wanting to savour the moment, needing to sanctify their relationship and compelled to sear this into both their memories, she took her time and thoroughly bathed his entire groin from the tip of his knob to the extent of his taint. Licking and kissing his flesh, she coated him with her saliva. Soon her face was slippery with drool and her make-up smeared as she abased herself before her brand new Daddy.

"If you don't stop I'm going to cum."

"But Daddy that's the point. Cover my face with your sperm, mark me as yours. I'm your Sugar Baby. I belong to you now." Solemnly she stroked him, whispering her words onto the tip of his cock invoking a spell of lust, her lips and breath tickling his hyper-sensitive sex. "Give it to me. I want it so badly, Daddy."

Extending her tongue, she wrapped it around his knob, pressing it long and wide over his glans she urged him to cum. Already beyond the point of orgasmic inevitability, Balder helplessly watched himself give in to the sordid situation, observing his own abandonment of his previous life.

Instead of his wife making him cum, or his own daughter showering him with affection, it was a girl who used to play here as a child, but who now was the most overtly sexy woman he had ever been with. Evelyn's pornographic, impassioned behaviour ravished his resistance and shattered his wedding vows. The adorable teen hungrily lapped at his cock, wringing a climax from him and he gave over to the filthy impulse to paint her face with his seed.

The first jet was powerful and jetted far up her face into her artfully coloured hair. The thick gout of sticky spunk landed wetly on her pale flesh and she flinched slightly. The sight of her dainty features spattered in jism impelled further jets, and ropes of pearlescent semen spattered her adorable face top to bottom, her extended tongue catching some droplets, but most of the spurts of hot cum coated her cheeks and forehead.

As Balder returned from the precipice of his climax, Evelyn kissed and suckled his knob, milking him for every last drop, easing him down as gently as she had taken him over the edge. When he flinched, his cock too sensitive for so much attention, she lowered her mouth to his heavy balls and suckled and slurped on them with obvious gratitude for the sperm they had gifted her.

The sight of such an adorable woman abasing herself before him soothed a festering wound deep in Balder that he appreciated immensely. Stoking her hair, he sighed as he returned from the heights of his orgasm.

"Thank you Daddy. Thank you so much." Evelyn kissed his balls, up his shaft, to his tip once more. Still fully erect, the sight of the besmirched girl still worshipping his member filling him with the urge to spill still more cum onto her speckled features.

"I could do this for you every day, if you let me." Evelyn suckled the first few inches of his cock back into her mouth, making Balder hiss. "I want to please you. I want to be your dirty cum slut. Let me live here and I will make you so happy."

"Tomorrow when we are sober we can make a proper deal. Tonight I can't think straight. That was the best blow-job I've ever had. My mind is spinning."

"Might be the pot."

"Its definitely the pot, but seriously your mouth is amazing."

"Oh?"

The adorable teen slurped his still rigid member deep into her mouth once again, and for several seconds Balder received the glorious attention of her nimble tongue. Watching his sperm slide down her face as she worked her mouth up and down his cock gave Balder a sinister thrill. The sordid sight encouraged the very worst sexual impulses he had ever experienced. Humiliating a woman had never been attractive to him, but Evelyn's willingness to debase herself dredged dark impulses from the murky depths of his libido he hadn't know lurked there.

"Smear my cock round your face again." He whispered and Evelyn smiled at him from beneath his girth.

Obeying with glee, she painted her whole face with his sperm stained manhood, the sticky jism soon spread thin over her entire face, making her gleam wetly. The gorgeous make-up she wore smeared around with his cum and her spit making the girl looked like a reject from the Rocky Horror Picture Show before long. The mess she was making somehow made her even more appealing to him. Likely it was her willingness to do whatever he asked and the obvious pleasure she took from obeying.

"Strip for me. I need to see your body."

The sound of his voice, fuzzy with alcohol and from coughing as he smoked thrilled her. The loss of control, the lust and yearning she heard made her feel wanted in a way that gratified her. The love she felt for showing her body to men surged and Evelyn stood in the living room she had played in as a child to strip for her one-time best friend's father. It was outrageous, erotic and taboo. Exactly the kind of thing Evelyn took keen pleasure in doing.

Standing in an open space, she twirled for Mr. Thorsson, allowing him to take in her mussed hair, sperm-stained face, fishnet clad torso, skirted waist, legs also fish-netted and her feet shod in oversized sneakers. Sitting on the floor, she unlaced her sneakers, knowing that her skirt lifted as she sat, exposing her tiny, white panties to the avid gaze of her new lover. Putting on a show, the petite girl removed her shoes and the fishnets she wore on each leg, then the small ankle socks she wore on her tiny feet. The whole time she extended her legs, flashed her panties and displayed her essentially bare breasts, allowing the big man to observe how excited she was to be watched.

When she was barelegged she stood and dropped her skirt, then once more twirled, showing her body to the watching man. Dressed in only tiny, little panties and the fishnet top, she delighted in being mostly nude, but anticipated being fully nude soon. Carefully she pulled off the top, then dropped her panties in a rush, excited to be naked at last and she stood before her new Daddy rocking back and forth excitedly as he gaped wide-eyed at her body.

At some point Balder realized that the gorgeous girl before him was the sexiest woman he had ever laid eyes on. The slender girl was toned and sculpted like an actress, her perfect legs slim, but muscular, her buttocks firm and perky, the flat, toned tummy rippled with subtle muscle, a tiny swell of softness where her pubic hair once had been, dainty, soft breasts no bigger than a B cup with coral pink nipples proudly straining outward. Evelyn's arms and shoulders were dainty, but still flexed with muscle from a youth dedicated to dance, martial arts and badminton. Evelyn's mixed heritage gave her flesh a creamy tanned warmth, but she rarely went outside, so remained pale within that tone.

"You are perfect."

Evelyn's heart filled hearing a man she admired and cared for so deeply compliment her.

"Thank you Daddy."

Going to him, the nude girl straddled his lap and held herself over his massive member.

"Daddy, may I?" she implored him.

To answer, Balder guided his prick to part her vulva and rest against her opening. With a soft smile, Evelyn settled her weight and lowered herself onto the bulbous knob nestled between her lips. Opening for him was a challenge, he stretched her further than she'd ever spread and taking his substantial size took a moment to accommodate. In the moments it took to ease him in, Evelyn felt the tingle of an orgasm already teasing along her nerves. Part of her intuited that she was about to experience the greatest sex of her life and her body responded by making her wetter and hornier than she'd ever been.

The forbidden nature of fucking her former best friend's father titillated her acutely. The cause of her estrangement from Arwen had been when she had discovered Evelyn's crush on Balder. Finally feeling his huge cock fill her was the fulfillment of a desire the tiny goth had yearned desperately for. Stretched to the maximum by his fabulous erection, the overwhelmed girl experienced a deep, aching gratitude. Moaning long and low as her body and spirit achieved a long desired consummation, she shared her pleasure vocally.