Dangerous Assignment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, Tess had the head so wet that his pants were almost transparent and clearly outlining the crown.

Mac was relieved when they arrived home. He quickly stripped off his jacket to hide his obvious erection and the large wet circle on his pants.

As soon as they were inside the house, Angela and Tess said they were tired, kissed Mac good night and went to their rooms.

Mac was more than a little disappointed and incredibly frustrated when Angela didn’t give any indication that she wanted a replay of the morning’s activity. Then he figured that she was putting on a show for Tess and that she would come back later. He hoped that she would hurry or he would have to take matters into his own hands.

It was after midnight and Mac was still awake when he heard the doorknob turn. He smiled. Slowly, the door opened and Mac strained his eyes in the dark. He groaned quietly when he saw that it was Tess and not Angela. Still, his heart began to beat rapidly.

Tess walked over to the bed, wearing a sexy silk kimono. She stopped at the edge of the bed, looking down at Mac. She untied the belt that held the robe closed and let it drop to the floor, leaving her naked.

“Tess, you shouldn’t be here. Your mother…”

“Don’t worry about Mom,” she interrupted. “She won’t bother us,” she said as she reached down and lifted the blanket. “It’s my turn to thank you.”

Her turn, Mac thought. What does that mean?

Mac was nude as usual. He felt powerless to stop Tess as she pulled the blanket down until his entire body was exposed. His penis was hard and throbbing, giving away his excitement.

“God… I love your cock,” Tess said obscenely as she stared at the large penis. Then she crawled onto the bed and pressed her naked body to Mac.

Mac didn’t protest when Tess brought her lips to his. Nor did he protest when she pulled him toward her and reached for his hand. He let her direct it between her legs. A little moan escaped both of their mouths as his fingers found her very wet vagina. Almost by instinct, Mac slipped his finger between the swollen lips and into her body.

“Ohhhhh!!!” Tess moaned and began to move her hips up and down as she felt Mac’s finger working inside her. She leaned to his ear and hissed, “I need you to fuck me.”

Those were the exact words that Angela had spoken last night, Mac thought. He started to protest but then gasped as Tess's hand wrapped around his penis.

“Let me suck it for a minute,” Tess said and quickly moved her mouth toward the throbbing penis.

“Ohhhhhh!!!” It was Mac’s turn to moan as the young girl’s mouth covered him. His hips began to move up and down as she used her talented mouth to pleasure him. Then, he groaned again as her throat opened and took him deep. Mac could feel the head throb in her throat as her tongue came out to tickle his balls.

By the time Tess pulled her lips from Mac, he was ready for anything. He watched as Tess stood up on the bed and straddled him. With both feet planted on either side of his hips, she lowered herself until the tip of his penis touched her swollen lips.

Tess gasped as she placed the head just inside her lips. She hesitated, moving her hips in little circles, letting her juice begin to coat the head. She looked at Mac with her eyes wide with excitement and a little fear.

Mac watched with growing excitement as she let the head slip inside until the tight lips were wrapped around the sensitive skin, just below the crown. Mac held his breath as he waited. Strangely, he wondered if she would feel different from her mother.

Tess looked at Mac, her thighs beginning to quiver as she held her position. “Uncle Mac… there’s… there’s something you should know,” Tess said gasping for breath. She paused, took a deep breath and then said, “I’m a virgin!” Before Mac could react, Tess let her weight settle down. “Ahhhhhh!!!” she screamed as the large shaft slipped into her virgin hole. It was exquisite pain for Tess. She had fantasized about this moment with Mac since she first realized what sex was all about. She had waited for him, hoping that he would come back someday. In her wildest imagination she could never have dreamed that it would come true. Yet, here she was with half the length of Mac’s penis inside her. It was a little painful but the feeling of pleasure was beyond her wildest imagination.

Mac felt like he was going to pass out from a combination of the shock of her revelation and the incredible tightness enveloping him. There was nothing he could do now, he thought. He closed his eyes in surrender and moaned.

Tess took a deep breath and pushed down. “Ahhhhh!!!” she hissed as the large shaft slipped two more inches inside her. Now she was breathing hard, almost gasping for breath. She had to have it all. Then she pushed again and screamed as the last several inches went into her. “Oh God, oh God oh God!!!” she gasped incoherently as her body began to tremble. Her hands fell to his chest to steady herself. Her head was down and her hair fell over her face.

It felt like the skin on Mac’s penis was being stripped off. Yet, the pleasure was incredible. Amazingly, he had never had a virgin before in his life. In the back of his mind, he worried that he could hurt her so he quickly decided to let Tess control the action. It seemed that that was what she wanted anyway.

Tess opened her eyes and looked down at Mac with pride on her face. There were tears on her cheeks but still she smiled. She could feel the curly hair of Mac’s groin tickling the outer lips of her vagina and knew that she had him all the way inside her.

Mac closed his eyes, breathing hard. He waited for Tess. Waited for her to begin to move. It seemed like it was a long time but it was probably only a minute or two until Tess began to slowly lift up.

She gasped as the long shaft slipped half way out of her. And then, she moved higher, continuing upward until only the head was left inside. A second later she pushed down slowly, a long drawn out moan escaping her lips. Suddenly, Tess was gasping and moaning, “Ohhhhh… Ohhhhh… Ohhhhh!!!”

Mac opened his eyes and watched his long shaft come out of Tess. He wondered how Tess had taken his entire shaft into her tight hole. She seemed far too small to take all of him. Then, he had to close his eyes in pleasure as she slipped down again. This time it went in easily and all the way to the bottom in one smooth movement.

Tess sighed with relief as her vagina adjusted to the width and length of the shaft. She began to move up and down slowly, but with purpose. Each thrust became smoother until she could move with ease. Suddenly, Tess was bouncing up and down on the large penis. “Oh God! Oh God! Oh, oh, Ohhhhh!!!” she moaned in pleasure, her head thrown back and her eyes closed.

The bed began to squeak as Mac thrust upward, now forcing himself into the young girl. He was rapidly reaching the point of no return when a thought crossed his mind. God, what if she isn’t on birth control? Suddenly, Mac felt panic. “Tess!” he moaned as his balls started to churn.

Tess had been in a world of her own until she heard Mac yell her name. She opened her eyes and saw his panic. She knew why right away. “It’s… it’s okay,” she gasped. “I’ve… I’ve… been on the pill since I was 16.”

Mac sighed with relief and reached for her hips. He pulled her down and pushed upward, forcing himself even deeper into her willing hole.

Suddenly, Tess began to tremble. The thought of Mac cumming in her was too much and she began to climax. “Ohhhhhh Goddddd!!! I’m cumming,” she screamed and sat down hard on the thrusting shaft.

Mac tried to hold out for as long as he could, letting her take her pleasure. However, it was a very difficult task. Suddenly, he felt his balls tighten. He screamed in pleasure as a tremendous climax overtook him. His balls pulled tight to his groin, forcing his steaming cum up the shaft and into the young girl’s willing cavern, filling her with his potent sperm.

Tess had just begun to come down from her climax when she felt her vagina being filled for the first time in her life. The thought of all his potent sperm in her no longer virgin hole was too much for her. She started to climax again, her vagina squeezing the throbbing shaft and forcing more cum into her. Each squeeze of her vagina seemed to suck more juice from him.

Mac shivered and bucked until finally he was drained.

Tess fell forward onto his chest, gasping for breath. Then she pulled back and kissed Mac’s lips softly. “Thank you,” she whispered.

Mac didn’t respond. What could he say now that he had made love to both the wife and daughter of his closest friend.

A few minutes later, they were both asleep.

It was about three in the morning when Mac awoke. He found himself snuggled against Tess in a spoon fashion. His hand was over her body and lying on her soft breast. He closed his hand and squeezed her soft tit flesh. Almost immediately, he felt his penis begin to harden.

The movement awakened Tess. She opened her eyes sleepily and smiled. She could feel Mac’s penis growing between her legs. With a quiet sigh, she opened her legs allowing Mac to slide easily into her still saturated hole. Within seconds she was pushing her ass back at him, forcing his penis deep into her.

Mac was groaning quietly, as Tess's wet sex lips massaged his penis. It was a gentle coupling at first. Soon though their hips were slapping together and the bed was squeaking loudly. It took a long time before Tess moaned that she was going to cum. Mac followed close behind her, emptying his balls for the second time into her still tight hole.

Mac was asleep in minutes and never heard Tess whisper, “I love you.”

*****

Mac woke up early the following morning. He looked over and saw Tess sleeping beside him. She was sleeping peacefully and looked beautiful. He could see his cum still running from her used vagina. His penis and pubic hair were sticky and coated with both of their juices. It was a visual testimony to their frenzied lovemaking. Suddenly, a feeling of dread overcame him. What a mess I’ve created for myself, he thought as he quietly got out of bed and headed for the bathroom. He noticed that Angela’s door was closed so he thought she was probably sleeping in. A shower should make things seem better he thought.

Angela walked up the stairs and to Mac’s door. She raised her hand to knock when Mac came out of the bathroom behind her with a towel wrapped around his waist. “Good morning,” she said with a smile as she walked over to him.

“Uh… good morning,” Mac responded, letting Angela step into his embrace. He didn’t resist when she brought her lips to his.

“Did you have a good night?” Angela asked, sliding her hand down and under the towel to capture his flaccid penis.

“Uh… uh… yes,” Mac stuttered. Amazingly, he began to harden. He had a sudden fear that these two women would cause his demise.

“Well, breakfast is about ready.” Angela kissed him quickly again, letting his now hard penis go with another gentle squeeze, and turned to walk away. As she walked down the hall, she passed Tess's bedroom and started to go down the stairs. She stopped and turned to Mac and said, “Please let Tess know that breakfast is ready.”

Mac opened his mouth to answer but she was gone. He wondered if Angela knew that her daughter was lying naked in his bed with buckets of cum running from her deflowered vagina. A moan of remorse escaped his lips.

Chapter 14

Angela had set breakfast up on the outside deck. It was a beautiful and sunny morning with a gentle breeze blowing across the tops of the trees.

Mac came outside and saw Angela sitting at the table. He smiled and took a seat. A minute later, Tess came outside.

“Good morning,” she said. She was wearing the same sexy kimono that she had worn last night. It barely covered her crotch.

Even if Mac hadn’t known what happened last night, he would have recognized that Tess had that “well fucked” look. Her hair was a mess and her makeup was smeared. Additionally, she had a dreamy look in her eyes. Neither Angela nor Mac saw that she still had his cum running out of her vagina. She knew that she had to clean up soon but she wanted to delay it as long as possible. It was amazing to her how sexy it felt to have a lover’s cum running out of her. Some girls at school hated it, but she didn’t.

The two women began to talk about what they wanted to do for the day. They agreed that it might be a good day to go down to the courthouse and see Jason, since the trial should be ending soon.

Mac liked the idea, as it would get them out of the house. He was almost afraid to spend another day in the house alone with them. They agreed to leave in an hour.

However, before they left the house, the telephone rang. Mac was coming down the stairs when he heard Angela scream. He rushed over and caught her before she collapsed. She dropped the telephone and Mac helped her to a chair. “What’s wrong?” he asked.

“They… they said, Jason collapsed at the courthouse. He just finished ruling on the case when he went into his chambers. They found him on the floor a few minutes later and rushed him to the hospital,” Angela gasped, tears pouring from her eyes.

“All right, let’s get Tess.”

The three of them rushed to the hospital. As they walked toward Jason’s room, they saw the doctor coming toward them. His face was somber.

“How’s Jason?” Angela asked with dread in her voice.

The doctor slowly shook his head and said, “Not so good. He’s in and out of consciousness right now. But, he knew a couple of weeks ago that his time was close. I recommended that he not take this case. But you know the Judge; he insisted that he was well enough to do it. I don’t think he can last much longer.”

“Oh God!” Tess and Angela exclaimed at the same time. Then, they turned and hugged each other, sobbing.

Mac stood by helplessly, trying to hold back his own tears.

“Can we see him?” Angela asked wiping tears from her eyes.

“Certainly, his room number is 202.”

The three of them rushed down the hall and to his room. When they walked in, they saw Jason lying on the bed with an oxygen mask on his face. He looked pale and his eyes were closed.

Angela and Tess rushed over and bent over him but he didn’t respond. Mac stood behind them with a worried look on his face.

After an hour or so, Mac went outside the room and looked for the doctor. He asked him more about the prognosis or if there was anything else that could be done. The doctor said it would be an hour-to-hour thing and that there wasn’t much they could do for him except make him comfortable. Mac thanked the doctor and went back to the room. When he entered, he saw that Jason was awake and talking with great difficulty to Tess and Angela. They held his hand and tried to make out his words.

For most of the day, Jason went in and out of consciousness. Someone stayed with him at all times.

It was while Angela and Tess went to get something to eat that Jason became lucid again.

“Mac,” he whispered from behind the mask.

Mac looked up from the magazine he was reading. “I’m here,” he said grabbing his hand. He was surprised that the Judge recognized him.

“Mac… I… want… to thank you again,” he gasped.

“You don’t need to thank me Judge.”

“You… you… saved my family. I… know that… that I can never… repay you,” he hissed through the mask.

“Judge, I don’t deserve your thanks,” Mac said, ready to come clean about what he had been doing.

“Mac… I… know… I know what’s… what’s been going on. Angela… Angela has been telling me.”

“God,” Mac whispered and dropped his head to his chest in shame.

The Judge pulled the oxygen mask from his face. “I… gasp… I… told you before Mac, it’s okay. Angela… Angela and I have… an agreement. It… it was us… that… gasp… deceived you.”

“What?” Mac asked thinking that he hadn’t heard him right.

“It… it was the… gasp… only way to get you to…”

Mac couldn’t make out all of his words. However, he knew what he was talking about.

“I didn’t count… gasp… on Tess. She… she’s so… much like… gasp… her mother. It’s… not important now Mac. I want… I want… gasp… you to… gasp… promise me something.”

“What is it? I’ll do anything.”

“Take… take care of… them Mac. Don’t leave them. You… you know that I trust you. They’re… gasp… going to… need someone. Promise me… gasp… Mac.”

“I promise,” Mac said with tears streaming down his cheeks. He watched the Judge struggling for each breath and pushed the mask back on his face. When his eyes closed, Mac rushed out into the hall and saw Angela and Tess coming back. He waved them toward the room. All three of them rushed in, but it was too late. Angela rushed to his side and grasped his hand. He opened his eyes weakly. She felt him squeeze her hand in return and then his eyes closed and he took his last breath.

Angela, Tess and Mac broke into tears. “Did he say anything?” Angela asked, deeply saddened that she hadn’t come back earlier.

“He said he loved you and Tess more than anything in the world,” Mac said through his tears. It wasn’t his exact words but it was what he meant, Mac thought as he squeezed the Judge’s hand one last time.

*****

Before the end of the day, friends and relatives were coming from all across the country. Some of them were going to take hotel rooms but a few were to stay at Angela’s house.

Mac volunteered to give up his room but Angela would have none of that. She insisted that she would have plenty of room with the extra bedrooms, family room, and living room.

The funeral was three days later. However, it wasn’t a sad affair. The Judge had made a lot of good friends over the years and everyone wanted to celebrate his life and not mourn his death. He had been a good man and had left the world a better place. Though there were many tears, there just as many smiles.

It took another couple of days for the guests to leave. Mac had stayed out of sight as much as possible. He busied himself with collecting his equipment and packing his clothes. It was a difficult time for him. While he had promised the Judge that he would take care of Angela and Tess, he wasn’t sure what that really meant. Besides, he didn’t want to have to decide between the two women.

When everyone was gone and it was finally quiet in the house, Angela came upstairs. She knocked on Mac’s door and opened it quietly.

Mac looked up and gave her a weak smile as he packed a suitcase.

“Mac, please don’t go,” Angela said as she rushed into the room and sat on the bed next to him. She grasped his hand.

“Angela, I… I… I don’t know what to do,” he said, sitting down next to her. “I promised the Judge that I would take care of you and Tess. But… but, I don’t know if I can stay here. You and Tess are the most important people in my life… but… Damn, I’ve made a mess of things.”

“You haven’t made a mess of anything Mac, it was all a plan. Me, Tess and Jason, we…” She stopped and looked at Mac. “I’m the one that’s made a mess of things,” Angela said as tears began to fall. “Please stay with us,” Angela pleaded and fell into Mac’s arms sobbing.

“But… but, I… I can’t choose between you and…”

“You don’t have to choose,” Angela said, interrupting him. Then she stood up and pulled Mac to his feet. She wrapped her arms around him and brought her lips to his.

Almost immediately Mac felt excitement overshadow his confusion. He moaned as their tongues dueled in each other’s mouths.

When Angela pulled away, she reached for Mac’s hand and led him out of the room. He followed as she walked him down the hall and into her bedroom.

Mac stood motionless as Angela began to unbutton his shirt. He waited as she stripped his shirt and then went to her knees in front of him. Within a second, his pants and shorts were being pulled off his feet. When he was completely naked, Angela looked up at him and smiled. Without a word, she grasped his already hard penis and brought it to her mouth.

1...67891011