Dangerous Assignment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Mac’s penis started to shrink, the guilt began to grow. He watched his soft member slip from her mouth, leaving a dribble of sperm on her already covered chin. Mac slipped to the side and fell on the bed with his eyes closed. Somehow he couldn’t face the young girl and he chastised himself for losing control. His eyes remained closed when he felt the bed move and Tess get up.

Tess stood up and looked at Mac. When Mac opened his eyes, she reached down and pulled her panties from his soft penis. She smiled as she used the crotch to wipe his dripping sperm from her face.

Mac gasped when he saw her step into the panties and pull them up her legs. When they were tight to her crotch, she ran her finger up the slit, pressing the sperm covered material between her lips.

“I guess you liked my cheerleading outfit then,” Tess said with a smile and then left the room.

Mac’s moaned as he watched the sexy girl leave his room.

Chapter 11

The morning sun broke through the curtains and onto Mac’s sleeping face. Gradually his eyes opened. Suddenly, he realized that it was after eight A.M. He never slept this late. He jumped out of bed, put a robe on and hurried to the bathroom. When he looked in the mirror, it appeared that he had a hang over. His eyes were red and he looked haggard. He concluded that it was from the guilt and embarrassment he felt from losing control last night. Still, he could feel a twitch in his penis when he thought of Tess. He shook his head and then washed his face in cold water and took another shower. Then, he quickly dressed and slipped the shoulder strap of his holstered weapon over his head and fit it snuggly under his arm. It was funny but the pistol so close to his body always made him feel better. Almost like he was in control again. Then he thought about last night and he shook his head in dismay. These two women aren’t the enemy, he thought. They were two strong willed and incredibly sexy, but tiny women. How could he let things get so out of control?

When Mac walked into the kitchen, Tess and Angela were already eating breakfast.

“Well, it’s about time sleepyhead,” Angela said with a laugh.

“Sorry,” Mac said sheepishly. “I’m not sure why that happened. I’m always up before dawn.”

Tess took a bite of food to keep from smiling. Her eyes caught Mac’s with a knowing glance.

Angela asked, “So, what’s on the agenda for your prisoners today?”

“I’m sorry to keep you ladies cooped up but you can never be too careful.” Mac didn’t want to scare them with what he had learned yesterday. However, he felt that they were taking the situation too lightly.

“Come on Uncle Mac, can’t we go out somewhere and have some fun?”

Angela got up from the table and started to clear the dishes.

“Tess we’ve been over this…” Mac said and stopped in mid-sentence. As he stared through the large window, he saw a glint of reflecting light coming from the woods outside the fence. Suddenly he was on his feet and diving toward Angela. One second after he hit her, the glass in the breakfast room shattered and then a large mirror cracked behind them.

Tess screamed as she was splattered with flying glass.

“Get down,” Mac screamed to Tess. She fell out of the chair onto the floor as other things in the room began to explode. “Stay on the floor,” Mac ordered as he crawled across the floor until he reached the kitchen door. He turned and slid his cell phone across the floor to Angela. “Call 911. They’ll know what to do.” With that, Mac dove through the door to the outside deck as a silent round shattered the window in the door behind him. With a swiftness that came from years of experience, Mac rolled across the deck until he could dive off the edge and behind a row of hedges. In his planning, Mac had outlined a route for just such a contingency.

Angel and Tess huddled on the kitchen floor in each other’s arms, sobbing. The police said to stay put and they would be there in a few minutes.

Mac knew that he had to work fast or whoever was out there would get into the house. His mind worked quickly as he ran from the hedges to the woods. He figured that there were at least two shooters, one in back and one in front, but probably more. Now in the safety of the woods, he ran swiftly, his weapon in his hand. There was no fear in his actions. Experience had taken over and he was on automatic pilot.

He circled around the route he figured someone would take if they were trying to sneak up on the house. As he came out of the woods, he saw an SUV sitting off the road and hidden behind some bushes. He quickly noted that the vehicle could hold five people so he figured that was the maximum number he was dealing with. He approached the car carefully, looking around him then at the dirt on the ground. There were two sets of footprints on one side of the vehicle and two on the other. Four of them, he thought as he pulled a knife from his ankle sheath and slashed two of the tires.

Quickly, Mac moved to follow the footprints of two of the occupants of the car. He stopped suddenly when he saw a man with an automatic weapon standing with his back to him. He had apparently been left to guard the Jeep. As Mac approached quietly, he saw that the man was relieving himself. He unceremoniously hit him in the back of the head with the butt of his gun. He fell to the ground with a thud. Mac picked up the weapon. It was an AR 16, a weapon Mac was very familiar with. Mac holstered his pistol and looked down at the guy. He didn’t like it, but he had to leave the guy there. He hastily tied his hands behind his back with his belt. However, he knew that it wouldn’t hold him long.

Further into the woods, two men huddled together. “Did… gasp… did you… gasp… see where he went?” the brawny guy said to his partner as he gasped for breath.

“No, he disappeared into the woods. We better get Nick and get out of here. The cops will crawling all over this place any minute.”

“I think Nick was heading for the house.”

Mac crouched behind a tree, watching the two criminals talk. He couldn’t quite make out what they were saying. He picked up a large stick and threw it into the woods behind them.

Both men turned toward the sound at the same time and opened fire. The two weapons spit lead into the bushes, tearing limbs from trees and destroying the foliage. The silencers on the two weapons made a thud instead of a bang.

“Drop your weapons!” Mac yelled.

Both men turned toward Mac at the same time.

For Mac, it was like everything was happening in slow motion. He was as calm as he had ever been. The calmness was a result of years of training and discipline. It was why he had been a good cop and soldier. He watched with crystal clarity as both men raised their weapons. It only took Mac two shots with the AR 16 and both men were down with bullets in their chests.

From a distance, Mac heard the sirens and knew the cops would be there in a minute or two. However, he couldn’t wait. He figured that there was one criminal left and he could be in the house. Mac pulled his handgun from his holster and then smashed the rifle against a tree, rendering it useless. Then, he rushed back toward the house. He could see several police cars heading for the gate as he ran full speed through the woods and into the opening. While he knew that it was dangerous to be out in the open, he had no choice; it was the quickest route to the house. He ran with lightening speed across the grass, up the steps and into the house, hitting the button to open the security gate for the cops as he went. Mac turned the corner to the living room and looked through the door to the kitchen. He saw Tess and Angela still huddled on the floor and he sighed with relief. However, as he turned back toward the hall, he saw something out of the corner of his eye. He heard the thud and felt the hot lead as it grazed his cheek. In the same instant, he fired his handgun, catching the guy in the stomach and throwing him against the spiral staircase and then to the floor.

At the same moment, two cops burst through the front door with weapons drawn. Instantly, they saw the guy on the floor and Mac walking toward them with his weapon drawn. Fortunately, they knew Mac.

Mac looked at them and said in a calm voice, “Hi sarge!”

“What the hell is going on here?” the sergeant asked breathlessly.

“I think we found our contract killers. They took a shot at Mrs. Rhinehold and her daughter. They’re both okay,” he said nodding to the kitchen behind him.

Just then, Angela and Tess came up behind Mac.

“How many are there?” the sergeant asked still wary of the situation.

“There are two in the woods that are probably dead, one still unconscious, I think, near the car and this one here. I believe that’s all. But I can’t be sure.”

The sergeant used his radio to let the other officers know the situation. They radioed back that they had found the two dead guys and caught the other one trying to get away in the car with two flat tires.

“Roger that… thanks,” the sergeant said and then turned to Mac. “We’ll have them fan out around the place and check for anymore bodies.” A smile crossed his lips as he looked at his old friend. “You’ve still got it I guess.”

“I’m not sure sarge. I think I’ve lost a little in my reflexes,” Mac said as he reached for his bloody cheek. “If he had been a better shot…”

“Maybe so,” the sergeant said and both men laughed in relief.

The cops turned the victim on the floor onto his back. He was still breathing but losing a lot of blood. They radioed for a medavac.

Mac turned to Angela and Tess and smiled. Both of them looked frazzled and there was a look of shock on their faces.

“Your face,” Angela cried.

The long scrape on Mac’s cheek was dripping blood. He reached up and touched it again. “It’s nothing. I’ve had worse in bar fights.”

“Hurry, get me a wet towel,” Angela told Tess. Then she led Mac over to a chair and sat him down, using her dress to catch the blood dripping from his chin. Tess was back in a second with a wet towel. Angela used it to clean the blood from Mac’s cheek and neck. Fortunately, once the blood was gone, she could see that it was just a graze and wouldn’t require stitches. “We need to get a bandage on this. Come with me to the bathroom,” Angela said, pulling Mac from the chair and toward the upstairs bathroom.

“Angela, it’s nothing,” Mac complained. “I have to help check out the house.”

“The cops are here. They can take care of things now,” she said, dragging him up the stairs. “We need to get something on that.”

Mac sighed and said, “I’ll just add it to my collection of scars. Gives me character you know.”

“Well, it’s still bleeding and it’ll get infected if we don’t do something,” Angela said as she took Mac into the bathroom and had him sit in front of the vanity. Then, she knelt and quickly cleaned the wound, putting some antiseptic on it before covering it with a bandage. When she was done, she stayed at Mac’s feet and looked up at him as she took his hand in hers. There were tears in her eyes and she was trembling. “Mac, how can I ever thank you? You saved both of our lives.”

“It was my job,” Mac said, uncomfortable with the compliment. Suddenly, he felt like Roy Rodgers in a hokey western. “Ah shucks ma’am, weren’t nothing!” he said in an attempt at humor.

Angela brought his hand up and pressed it to her cheek, ignoring his humor. “Tess and I thought this was all a big joke. We never believed that anyone would really try to harm us. Thank God you took it seriously. No more games Mac. I’m so sorry.”

Mac was about to ask her what she meant by “No more games.” However, before he could ask, the sergeant came into the bathroom.

“Mac, we need you. We have a shit load… sorry ma’am… a lot of paper work to do with you.”

“All right, I’ll come down to the station with you. You’ll leave a few guys here?”

“How about ten. That should equal one of you,” the sergeant laughed.

*****

At police headquarters, Mac filled out all the forms, identified the perpetrators and told his story ten times. While it was a lot of work, it felt like old times at the station. Old friends came from everywhere to say hello and get the scoop, laughing and sharing their own war stories. Finally, the Captain pried him away from the crowd and arranged for him to go see the Judge.

Judge Rhinehold was gravely concerned when he had heard about the attempt on Angela and Tess's life. He had called Angela right away, hoping to settle her down. He was surprised to find her very calm. Her calmness actually helped to settle his nerves. However, when he thought of what could have happened… well, he didn’t really want to think about it. He knew that Angela or Tess might not have been alive if he hadn’t convinced Mac to watch over them.

When Mac walked into the room and saw Judge Rhinehold, he became concerned. He looked paler then the last time he saw him and he seemed to have lost weight in just the past few days.

The two men embraced and then the Judge ordered drinks for them as they sat in the living room. “How’s the cheek?” the Judge asked.

“It’s nothing.”

“I knew I was right about you all along,” the Judge said as they smoked a cigar and drank their brandies.

“I just got lucky,” Mac said, trying to make light of the situation.

“It was more than luck and you know it. Listen Mac,” the Judge said and stopped as he broke into a fit of coughing.

Mac got up quickly and started to pat him on the back.

“I’m alright. It’s these damned cigars. The doctor told me to quit smoking them.”

Mac started to say, “Why don’t you quit” but then he thought of the Judge’s admission of his shortened life span and stopped.

The Judge smiled at him and said, “It’s about the only thing I have left.” He sat back and looked at Mac. “I hope this trial doesn’t go much longer.”

The unspoken implication of that comment seemed to be that the Judge thought he might not make it to the end. Mac grew even more concerned.

Then the Judge continued. “I think after what happened today that they may cop a plea. Which I will accept but I want the district attorney to press for attempted murder. I think the DA’s got these guys now.”

The two men fell silent, drinking their brandy and smoking.

Quite a few brandies later, Mac said he had to get back. The Judge said he understood and led him to the door.

“Thanks again Mac. I owe you big time.”

“You don’t owe me anything Judge.”

They shook hands warmly and Mac walked out the door. He waved as he rode away in the squad car.

When he arrived home, it was after midnight and there were still four squad cars outside. The house was like a fortress now. Mac said hello to the cops outside, stopping to talk for a few minutes and then he went into the house. He was somewhat relieved to see that the upstairs was dark and the house was quiet. He went to his room and undressed and crawled into bed. However, when he tried to sleep, it was impossible; too much had happened and his mind was racing with the events of the day.

Mac was lying on his back with the covers down to his waist, his hands behind his head and his eyes closed when he heard the bedroom door open. He didn’t open his eyes because he knew it was Tess. While he dreaded it, he was also somehow relieved. He really didn’t want to be alone tonight.

He felt the blankets being raised and her naked body slip in the bed next to him. Then, he felt her breasts and warm body pressing to his side as she snuggled into his arm. Mac sighed and moaned “Tess,” as he felt her hand on his chest, slowly sliding down his body. However, his hands remained behind his head as if he were unable to move them. By the time her hand reached his penis, it was already hard. A sigh escaped his lips as she squeezed him. When he started to protest again, her lips pressed to his.

Suddenly, he opened his eyes and pushed her back. Something was very different about the kiss. “Angela,” he hissed in total surprise.

“Shhhh!” she said as her hand came up to caress his bandaged cheek. Then she drew his lips to hers again, pressing her tongue into his surprised mouth. When she pulled away, she whispered, “God Mac, I need you tonight.”

“Angela…” he moaned.

“No more games Mac. I need you to fuck me. Please fuck me,” she whispered, her hand pulling his face toward her again. “God, I’ve dreamed about this for three years,” she said and pressed her lips to his. Her hand moved back to his now throbbing penis. “I need this in me,” she said squeezing him for emphasis. “You know, it’s been almost three years since I’ve been fucked. And even then it wasn’t satisfying.”

“Angela,” Mac protested again but let her push him back again. Slowly, she began to kiss down his body. Mac reached for her head but he no longer tried to stop her, he simply held her head as it moved lower. “Ohhhh!” he moaned when her lips circled the swollen head of his penis. He could feel her tongue laving the head as her warm mouth enveloped him. Without a conscious thought, his hips began to push upward and his hands pushed her head downward.

Angela took as much as she could inside her mouth and then pulled back when she began to gag. “I can’t take you all the way in but I do other things pretty well,” she whispered, looking up at him.

A crazy thought went through Mac’s head. Could she be referring to Tess's ability to take him all the way? However, the thought was quickly gone as Angela began to lick him, running her tongue up and down the shaft. When her tongue reached the sensitive area just below the crown, she paused, flicking just the tip of her tongue against the stretched skin. It was such a light touch that it almost felt like he was imagining it. However, it continued until his legs began to twitch with pleasure. Then she abruptly stopped and moved down to his testicles. She opened her mouth and took one inside, gently sucking it as her tongue covered the wrinkled surface.

Mac was going mad with desire as she teased him.

She sucked the other large orb into her mouth before letting it slide out. Then she took one inside again. When both balls were dripping with her saliva, her tongue slid down and under to touch the skin just below.

Mac squirmed as she tickled the sensitive area and he twitched again in pleasure. “God Angela,” Mac moaned as he felt his twin sacks began to tighten. He felt like he was close to climax and she wasn’t even touching his penis. Then, Mac tensed as he felt her finger slowly begin to slide into his anal passage.

Angela smiled as she felt Mac tense. She pulled his penis to her mouth and sucked as the finger began to move in and out.

Now, Mac was gasping for breath as her finger massaged his swollen prostate. He was certain he was going to spill his seed when she abruptly pulled her finger from his clinching hole.

Angela moved back up his body, stopping to kiss the hot skin of his stomach and chest. When she was over him and her naked body pressed to his, she lifted one large, soft breast and brought it to his mouth. Now it was her turn to moan as Mac began to suck the hard nipple inside. When Angela felt she couldn’t take any more she removed that breast and fed him the other. Soon, she was squirming in need as she laid top of him. “Oh Jesus, fuck me! Fuck me now!” Angela gasped and flipped over onto her back, pulling Mac with her.

A second later, Mac was over Angela and her legs were spread wide. He bent his head to her and kissed her passionately, no longer able to pretend that he didn’t want it as badly as she did. He could feel her soft and warm flesh quivering under him. His penis lay throbbing on her stomach.

Finally, Mac lifted his hips until his penis slipped down and was barely touching her swollen vagina.

Angela reached down and grasped the large tool. She had never had anything so big in her before. That, plus the fact that it had been years since she had had a real penis, made her shiver with excitement and just a touch of fear. Then she had a moment of doubt as the swollen tip slipped between the fat outer lips of her already wet vagina. She spread her legs wider, letting Mac center his penis on her hole.