Dangerous Assignment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mac hesitated one last time, knowing that there was no going back if he pushed forward one more inch.

Angela reached her hands to Mac’s buttocks. Her fingernails dug into his flesh painfully.

“Ahhhh!!!” they both screamed as his long penis slid into her body. However, it stopped with before it was all the way inside. Again, Mac hesitated. He didn’t want to hurt her. She felt so tight that he wondered if he was in her as deeply as he could go.

Angela bucked her hips upward and pulled again. “Give it to me!” she screamed.

Mac pushed hard.

“Ohhhhh!!!” she groaned as the last two inches slipped into her. Angela’s mouth opened as if to scream but nothing came out. Then, before she could catch her breath, Mac began to move.

“Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes!” Angela hissed.

“Oh Jesus Angela.” Mac’s lips caught hers. His hips began to move up and down in time with his probing tongue.

Within seconds, Angela began to tremble. She didn’t know where she was anymore, but she knew what she was doing. Then, suddenly, she gasped and moaned as a surprise climax overtook her. She shivered as she pulled Mac to her body. Her legs and arms were now around him, holding him prisoner and letting only his hips continue to move. The climax seemed to go on and on, taking her breath away. However, as soon as one climax stopped, another began. It was like nothing she had ever experienced before and was far better than the fantasy she had held in her mind for so many years.

Mac was delirious with excitement as well. He had been with many women since his wife died, but nothing compared to this. It felt like her vagina was sucking him into her. He could feel the inner walls squeezing him rhythmically with each of her climaxes. He lost count of Angela’s climaxes as his own need took over. Now, his hips began to pound into her, bringing grunts of pleasure from them both. Soon, the tightness of her warm hole took him over the edge. He opened his mouth to scream as his balls tightened. Suddenly, he was pouring everything he had into her. It felt like he hadn’t climaxed in months as he froze in pleasure, his penis buried as deep as it could go. Throb after throb sent his sperm into her welcoming hole until it began to overflow.

Finally, Mac collapsed onto Angela’s still trembling body. He gasped for breath as he lay heavily on her smaller form. As his penis began to soften, he could feel his sperm begin to trickle from her. Then, he heard Angela moan as it slipped all the way out of her. Minutes later, they were both asleep in each other’s arms.

It must have been two or three hours later when Mac awoke to kisses on his chest. He smiled when he opened his eyes this time. However, when Angela tried to kiss down his body again, he pushed her back whispering, “It’s my turn.” Slowly, he kissed down her body, stopping briefly to tease her hard nipples before he moved lower.

Angela screamed as Mac’s mouth covered her still sensitive hole. It took only a few minutes for her to begin to climax again. His mouth was everywhere on her at once, sucking and licking until she had to pull his head to her pulsing clit.

Mac smiled and sucked the large bump into his mouth, gently nibbling on it with his teeth. He was almost smothered as she pulled his face tightly into her squirming crotch.

Angela almost lost consciousness as her body trembled in pleasure. When her climax was over, she pulled Mac around until his penis was at her mouth in a 69 position. As she sucked him into her mouth, she sighed contentedly.

It was a warm and comfortable coupling this time. The passion was still there but the immediate need was gone. They lovingly sucked each other for a long, long time, until they climaxed and then fell into an exhausted sleep, both mouths at the other’s groin.

Chapter 12

When Mac awoke in the morning, he was lying with his head toward the foot of the bed. The bed was a mess, with the covers and sheets crumpled. The room smelled like sex. As his eyes focused, he saw that he was alone. However, he could still smell and taste Angela on his lips. His penis was pulsing already. He shook his head and stood up. There was a moment of dizziness before he got his balance and staggered to the bathroom for a shower. He looked at the clock and saw that it was almost 8:30. He had overslept again.

Mac came downstairs to the kitchen, refreshed after a long shower. He could smell fresh coffee and blueberry pancakes.

Angela was humming as she stood at the counter cooking breakfast. Tess was apparently not out of bed yet. The curtains were closed this time but the morning breeze coming through the broken windows made them sway gently.

Mac stood in the doorway and looked at the pretty woman. Her hair was still messed up. She wasn’t wearing any makeup and she had on an old housedress. However, he had never seen her look more beautiful. She was glowing.

Angela sensed Mac in the doorway and turned around to smile at him. “Have a seat, breakfast will be ready in a minute.”

Mac walked over and silently stood behind Angela. Then, he wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her neck.

She shivered and leaned back into him.

Mac felt his penis growing, so he backed away and took a seat at the table. He hadn’t yet had the opportunity to assess what had happened last night. While he knew it was wrong, he resolved himself to the fact that he couldn’t deny his attraction for her. Or, for that matter her daughter. That bothered him but he knew that there wasn’t much he could do about it anymore; he knew that he was madly in love with Angela and probably had been for years. However, Tess was another matter. There was something there as well but it might have just been her youth and enthusiasm. He knew that he was still in a very dangerous situation.

“Where’s Tess?” he asked.

“She went shopping with a couple of the officers. The stuff you forgot to get yesterday,” Angela said as she walked over with a stack of pancakes. She placed the plate in front of him and then poured him a cup of hot coffee.

“Sorry,” he said for not getting her supplies. Then he thought of the grizzly cops going to the market with the young girl. “Those guys went shopping with her?” Mac asked in disbelief.

“They didn’t seem to mind. Especially with those little yellow short shorts Tess was wearing,” Angela said with a laugh.

“Oh,” Mac said as the vision of Tess's tight buttocks covered in a pair of skintight shorts flashed into his mind. He felt twitching in his pants and knew he had better think of something else. “Aren’t you going to eat?” Mac asked as he watched Angela sit down next to him without a plate in front of her.

“I already did.”

Mac began to eat like a starved man. He looked up and saw Angela staring at him. “You’re staring,” he said.

“I know. I just like to watch my hero.”

“Angela,” Mac said, his face turning red with embarrassment. He put down his fork. He sighed. “Angela, you… Tess and I… God, this is so crazy.” Mac wasn’t sure what he was going to say. He felt like he should tell her about Tess. Yet, he was worried about her reaction. How do you tell a mother that you have had oral sex with her daughter? Then again, maybe she already knew.

Angela knew what he was thinking. “Eat!” she said like it was an order.

Mac began to eat again. When he had cleaned his plate of the second helping, he sat back and looked at Angela again. He watched her get up from her chair and walk over to him. Then she turned to the side and sat on his lap as their lips came together. Almost immediately, he could feel himself getting hard.

Angela felt it and smiled. Then her face turned serious. “Mac, Tess and I are very close. There aren’t many secrets we keep from each other.”

Mac was about to ask what that meant but her lips captured his again. Her buttocks began to squirm on his lap.

Suddenly, Angela turned and straddled Mac, facing him. Then she lifted her body up, pulled her housedress up and pulled his zipper down.

Mac moaned in protest, turning to look at the door as if someone were about to come in.

“They’ll be gone for several more hours,” Angela said as she freed his throbbing penis. Then she casually slipped her housedress up to her waist and spread her legs above him.

“What about Mrs. Greeley?”

“She has the day off. Now shush!”

They both watched as she positioned his penis at her already wet hole and then let it slip inside slightly. She placed her hands on his shoulders and looked into his eyes. Slowly, she let her weight slip downward. Her eyes stared into his until they had to close in pleasure as inch after inch of the large shaft slipped into her body. It felt just as good as it had last night, she thought as the head stretched her walls until it hit bottom. Angela’s dress slipped down to cover their joined bodies.

Mac moaned as he felt her warmth surround him. All of her weight was centered on his buried penis.

Angela’s arms wrapped around his neck and her head went to his shoulder as her soft breasts pressed to his chest. They stayed like that for a long time, feeling each other’s hearts beating.

Mac could feel Angela’s tight vagina pulsing on his penis and her breasts moving up and down gently with her breathing. He shivered as her lips went to his ear and her tongue began to make little circles. Then she blew warm air on his wet skin.

“I’ve… never… had anything… so deep,” Angela whispered into his ear, finding it difficult to talk.

Mac wanted her to move on him but yet he didn’t want to end the closeness he was feeling at that moment.

Finally, Angela lifted up slowly until he was almost out of her. Then, she lifted her dress so that they could both see his penis stretching her hole. Her thick juice, combined with the remaining sperm from last night, was running down the shaft. Mac moaned as she then dropped back down, taking him all the way inside again. She did this several times, drawing out the pleasure as the stretched walls of her vagina squeezed the wide penis.

Then Angela moaned and began to move up and down at a steady pace.

Mac sat back and allowed Angela to do all the work. His hands rested gently on her hips, letting her control the action. After several climaxes last night, Mac knew that he could hold out for a long time. However, he could tell Angela couldn’t wait very long. Within minutes, he could feel her begin to tense. Little whimpers came from her lips as she suddenly began to climax.

Now Angela was bouncing up and down, throwing her head from side to side, her hair flipping across her face. It was almost as if each thrust brought on another climax as her vagina pulsed in pleasure. She climaxed over and over until she reached the stage of exhaustion.

A smile came to Mac’s lips as he watched the beautiful woman pleasure herself. He knew that he was very much a part of it but it seemed that she was lost in her own sensual world.

When Angela opened her eyes and saw Mac’s smiling face she felt a moment of embarrassment at losing control. Slowly she stood up, causing Mac to groan as his wet and shiny penis slipped from her. She reached around behind her and pushed the plates and silverware to the side, turning over a glass in her haste. Then she moved back and lay on the table. She reached down and pulled her housedress up, spreading her legs. “Fuck me Mac,” she ordered.

The smile left Mac’s face as he looked at her swollen and very wet vagina. He stood up and moved forward, his penis throbbing. He placed the head at her stretched hole, sliding easily inside. Now, it was his turn to take pleasure. Immediately, he began to move his hips in and out quickly, making the table slide across the tile and rattling the dishes.

“That’s it, that’s it!” Angela moaned as the pace grew until Mac was pounding into her. Plates rattled and silverware fell off of the table.

By the time Mac was ready to climax, he has pushed the table several feet across the floor with his violent thrusts. However, Angela didn’t seem to mind. She took everything he had and moaned for more.

Mac didn’t know where he was getting all the sperm but he felt like he was twenty again as he came inside her, filling her until it overflowed and dripped to the table.

Angela climaxed one final time as her body was filled with Mac’s sweet sperm.

Chapter 13

Mac and Angela spent the rest of the day relaxing around the house. He even agreed to let them use the pool. He felt that it was safe enough to go outside and lounge around the pool because he figured that with the cops crawling around the place someone would have to be a fool to try something. However, he still kept a wary eye out for anything suspicious.

Although it was a relaxing day and Mac was completely satisfied, the sight of Angela coming out of the house in a skimpy string bikini brought on a renewed feeling of excitement. If Tess had not come home when she did, he might have taken her again right there on a pool chair. However, it wasn’t only Angela that brought on that feeling of excitement. Tess too had come out in a very skimpy string bikini.

Suddenly, Mac was trying to control his excitement again. Whichever way he turned, he saw swelling breasts and bare ass cheeks. He truly couldn’t decide which one of the two women looked the best. Tess was young and her body was tight and sexy. However, Angela had a maturity that Mac loved. She had a few more pounds on her than Tess did but it only added to her sensuality. It was interesting to Mac that there didn’t seem to be any competition between the two women. They acted more like sisters than mother and daughter. Mac watched them laugh and talk, several times huddling together and giggling. He wondered if they were talking about him.

He would have been very surprised if he had heard their conversation.

Tess tried to get Mac to get into the pool with her. However, he deferred, preferring to sit with Angela. As the two of them watched Tess swim, Angela reached over and grasped his hand. She squeezed it and Mac squeezed back.

Suddenly, Mac had a flash of guilt. He felt too good to be sitting at his friend’s house holding his wife’s hand. Yet, there was also a feeling of comfort, something he hadn’t experienced since his wife had died.

When Mac saw Tess getting out of the pool, he pulled his hand abruptly away from Angela. He watched the sexy young girl walk over to them. Her tiny suit (or what there was of it) was dripping water. Her breasts jiggled as she walked and the tiny patches of cloth strained to hold her breasts inside. Then Mac gasped. The small strip of material at her crotch had slipped to the side, baring one smoothly shaven and fat outer lip. He could even see the little tattoo. Mac turned to the side and looked at Angela but fortunately she had her eyes closed.

Tess smiled as she walked toward Mac. It was no accident that the material has slipped between her lips. She could feel the seam rubbing her with each step. She walked over and stopped above Mac. She leaned over and giggled as the cool water dripped onto Mac’s stomach and crotch. Then she quickly turned around and sat in his lap.

“I’ll fix us some lunch,” Angela said, abruptly getting up and walking toward the house.

Mac watched Angela’s sexy bare ass as she walked away and his excitement grew. Then, he glanced down at Tess's exposed crotch.

Tess saw his eyes and looked down. Then she smiled and reached down as if to fix her suit. However, she grasped the material and pulled the other side into her slit. Now, both fat outer lips were totally exposed, separated by the material running up the middle. “Is that better?” Tess giggled.

“Tess!” Mac gasped as the young girl began to squirm on his lap.

Tess felt his penis throbbing under her ass and smiled. Then she reached between her legs and touched the swollen shaft under his shorts. She saw Mac’s look of total shock. “I haven’t thanked you for saving Mom and I.” Then she turned and pressed her breasts to him as her lips captured his. Her hips squirmed on his lap and her bare ass cheeks massaged his tightly confined penis.

Mac moaned. He wanted to pull away but her squirming ass and soft breasts made him hesitate. He opened his mouth, letting her tongue enter. Another moan came from deep in his throat. Within seconds, both of them were breathing hard.

“Mmmm… Mmmm…” Angela said, clearing her throat.

Mac pulled his lips away from Tess like he had been burned and abruptly pushed her from his lap. He looked at Angela standing with a couple of glasses of iced tea and a smile on her face.

“I thought you might like some tea,” she said, looking at Mac’s tented shorts. Another little smile appeared at the corners of her mouth. Then she looked at Tess. She had a scowl on her face at being interrupted. Paybacks are hell! she thought and smiled sweetly at her daughter.

“Uh… thanks!” Mac said, his face turning red with embarrassment as he reached for the glass Angela held out to him.

The rest of the afternoon was difficult for Mac. Both women seemed to be teasing him to distraction. At one point, when Tess was in the house, Angela turned to her side, facing him. He watched as she slipped her hand inside her bikini top and freed one large breast. Mac watched in amazement as she played with the nipple, pinching it and pulling the hard tip. She kept it up until Tess came back outside. Then, she casually slipped it under the cloth again like nothing had happened.

Then, when Angela was inside, Tess took a seat across from Mac. She lifted her legs and let them hang across the arms of the lawn chair.

Mac watched in total amazement as she pulled the crotch of her bikini aside and began to play with herself. She showed no modesty or embarrassment at her wanton display.

Fortunately, Angela returned before Mac went completely mad.

Later, Mac was relieved when Angela suggested that they all go out to dinner.

*****

Angela and Tess were both dressed in tight, short dresses when they came downstairs that evening. Mac whistled and complimented them on their choice of clothes. He had arranged for one of the policemen to drive them to his favorite Italian restaurant where they had a pleasant meal with a couple of bottles of wine.

On the ride home, he and the two women sat in the back. Both women snuggled next to him, each of them placing a hand gently on his thigh with his arms around their shoulders. As they rode quietly, he suddenly felt Tess’s hand moving higher. He squirmed, trying to dissuade her from what he thought she was going to do. Inch by inch it drew closer to his now lengthening penis. Angela had her head on his shoulder and seemed to be asleep. He almost gasped as Tess’s little finger touched the head of his penis. Suddenly, his pants grew very tight as his penis hardened. The position forced it to crawl down his leg.

Tess almost giggled as she rubbed her little finger over the swollen head. She could feel wetness under her finger already. It was dark in the back of the squad car so she couldn’t see very well but she was sure that a spot was forming on his pants.

Angela pretended to be asleep as she watched her daughter excite Mac. It took all of her willpower not to reach down and join her. However, it was Tess’s night, so she contented herself with watching.

Although Mac was pretty sure that Angela knew some, if not all, of what he and Tess had done, he was nonetheless petrified. Now, he wished that he had taken his jacket off. At least he would be able to cover his excitement.

It was an excruciatingly slow ride home for Mac.

Tess was relentless as she continued to use her little finger to tease him. She did it gently, just passing the tip over the now swollen head and sliding it down the drooling slit.

Mac was sure that there was a wet spot on his pants but was afraid to look down. Instead he stared forward, chastising himself for not wearing underwear.