Ellen and Ralph - Enjoying our Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister and I were relaxing in the sun in our bikinis when we heard a car horn and the kids screamed that Uncle Peter had arived. We all stood up and greeted him at the entrance of the garden. He had taken good care for himself; he was in even better shape than the last time we'd seen him a few months previously. He was about 6'4'', well-muscled but not too much and had a great smile. He greeted me and my sister with kisses and gave the guys a good hug. The kids hung on his arms and screamed at him to joing them in the swimming pool. Before he had a chance to get his first beer, he was lying in his tight shorts in the swimming pool, showing off his package.

We all had arrived early so we had some beers before we lit up the BBQ. I wanted to rinse the chlorine from my hair we had dinner so I went to the bathroom. When I entered our bedroom, Ralph had the same idea and was just undressing. We decided to shower together.

While we were soaping up I reached over and started teasing his cock. "Peter is a really nice specimen. I'd love to play with him," I breathed.

Ralph got instantly hard, "I was having exactly the same thoughts. This time, though, you have to seduce him. After all, I arranged our first experience."

I agreed. "I'll do my best to seduce him. I'm really curious about that impressive package he was showing off earlier in those tight little swimming trunks."

To begin my seduction of Peter on a strong note I decided to wear a tight, strappy top without a bra and a sheer thong under my short skirt. I stepped into some high heeled slip on shoes to finish the look. Ralph was drooling all over when he saw me dressing. "If Peter's eyes don't pop out his head then he's blind." Ralph wore smart shorts, loafers and a polo shirt.

The BBQ was already heated up when we got back to the garden and Tim was in charge of the meat. Peter stood next to him and both men kept looking at me as I pretended not to notice their wandering eyes Ralph looked to me when we were seated and I could tell from the look on his face he noticed it to. Peter was still dressed in his swimming shorts but had put on a polo shirt for dinner. It wasn't long enough to cover his package but I didn't mind being able to check him out a little more.

I noticed that Peter was placing himself strategically so he could watch me easily without his attentions being obvious. I played my part, giving him something to look at. I dangled a shoe off my foot and made sure my skirt rose a little further than I would normally allow it. Nancy didn't notice; she was too busy paying attention to her kids, her husband was busy with the BBQ and Ralph was trying to have a conversation with both Tim and Peter while also keeping an eye on me and Peter.

Eventually my sister put the kids to bed and Ralph helped Tim to clean up the BBQ. I had a lovely chat with Peter about his current situation and asked if he was already dating.

"I'm still pretty low," Peter said. "I want to be sure I'm ready for a new relationship before I start dating again."

"What about a 'no strings attached' invitation?" I asked coyly.

Peter laughed, "I haven't had such an opportunity yet or, if I have, I didn't see it. If I was sure the woman suggesting it was definitely not into something more serious, then I would consider it."

"So what type of woman do you normally go for?"

"Since I've seen you in that little bikini of yours, I think you're the type of woman I like. It's a shame that you're a bit too young and already involved with someone else..."

I just smiled, letting my shoe dangling off my foot some more while I sipped my wine. His eyes followed my legs up to my skirt where I'd positioned myself so he would be able to see my sheer panties. If he wasn't hard already he must have got a hard on then.

At that moment Ralph came back. "So Peter, are you trying to seduce my girlfriend?"

Peter sighed, "I'm not interested in her. She's too young and too involved. If she was 10 years older and single, I probably would've given it a go though."

I moved forward and placed my hand on Peter's thigh. "Pour me another glass of wine?" As Peter did so I let my hand under the table, slide upwards to his crotch and squeezed his hardening cock so he almost dropped the bottle.

"Does she make you nervous?" Ralph asked.

"No, not at all. I just... need to go for another dive," Peter said. standing up and turning his back to us as he took off his shirt and dived into the pool. At that moment, Nancy and Tim came back and we enjoyed one of the last warm evenings of the summer. When Peter got out of the pool and returned to the table, his crotch was back to a normal size and the earlier tension between us was almost but not quite gone.

Peter was the first to say he would take a shower and go to bed. We stayed with my sister and her husband to have one or two more drinks and while we chatted. When we decided to go to bed, Ralph said that he wanted me to undress myself in the bathroom and be sure that the door to Peter's room was ajar. "Make some noises to be sure you wake Peter up. I want him to watch you undress while I get ready for tonight."

It was an exciting idea to have Peter watch me undress but I didn't want him to see everything yet. I first brushed my teeth and washed my face before I undressed myself. I saw a movement behind the door of Peter's bedroom. I undressed slowly but not too slow; I wanted him to keep looking but didn't want him to know that I had caught him. He must have gone crazy when I pulled of my top over my head as he had a good view off my breasts in the mirror. After that I let my skirt fall to the floor, stepped out of it and bent low to pick it up, showing my ass to Peter. I folded my clothes, combed my hair a few times more and then went to our room. Peter would have something to dream about as I was certain he watched the whole show.

Ralph was already in bed and was nursing a rock hard cock as he knew I was seducing Peter. I stood next to the bed and slipped my thong down, asking him if he wanted to please me with his tongue.

"I want to do anything you want to do," he replied so I placed myself above his face and slowly lowered myself until he was able to lick me. Ralph really knows how to please me orally and has incredible stamina. He likes to take his time to really lick every part around my pussy, the part between my butt and pussy, and also to nibble on my pussy lips before he really puts his tongue inside of me. This teasing always makes me crazy and very wet. Ralph loves the taste so he doesn't mind when I get wetter and wetter.

I managed to withhold an orgasm until Ralph started to attack my clit, dragging me towards climax. As I had my first orgasm, Ralph kept licking me and started to build it all up again from slow to more powerful licks. I quickly orgasmed again. Now I needed to lie down and when I looked to Ralph's face he was all wet and shiny from my pussy juice.

As I lay down on my back, he started to caress my body; my skin was still very sensitive after the orgasms so he kept stroking me slowly and softly. After some time I reached for his cock to jerk him off. "Do you want to watch me with Peter?" I asked.

"All I could think about while I was licking you is how much I want to eat out your cum-filled pussy after Peter has fucked you hard," Ralph replied, breathing hard as he came into my hand. He fell back to the bed and, exhausted, we cuddled up to each other and fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up early and decided to take a shower, but made sure Peter's door was locked. After a few moments Ralph joined me in the shower and so we were both ready for breakfast at the same time. I dressed in a sheer kind of wrap skirt with a similar bikini to the day before and my flip flops. Ralph was dressed in his swimming trunks, a shirt and also a pair of flip flops.

My sister, her husband and the kids were already having breakfast and making pancakes. That is something we seldom do so we enjoyed a friendly gathering with them. We were all almost finished when Peter joined us and, although he was showered, he still seemed sleepy. Nancy poured him a cup of coffee and made him some breakfast.

Ralph and I went to the pool to grab some sun and begin our relaxing day. My sister told me that she, Tim and the kids were going for a day at a nearby park and would probably stay there for lunch, so we could relax the whole day at the pool without any kids running around. We said we would enjoy a quite day and asked them to give us a ring when they knew what time they would be back.

Ralph and I were lying by the pool, dozing off, when I felt like I was being watched. I saw Peter standing in the doorway, watching me in my bikini. Peter stood there for a few minutes before he went inside and returned with his towel. He placed it on one of the beds and jumped into the pool. I jumped into the pool as well and decided to tease Peter a little more. I played a little with him, swimming around him and even touching him with one of my legs when he was close.

Throughout the morning, we spent the time reading our holiday books and dipping in the pool now and then. At around midday, Ralph opened the first bottle of wine for us and a beer for Peter. After a few drinks, Ralph and I put some sun cream on, and I asked Peter if he needed some help with his back.

He smiled, "yes I guess so..."

"Lie down so I can reach your back," I suggested. When he was stretched out I started to apply sun cream to his upper back and massage it into his skin. I paid attention to his shoulders and upper arms as well, turning it into a massage. I noticed he relaxed more and more, and I knew my seduction plan was starting to work as I rubbed down his lower back to the waistband of his shorts.

Boldy, I put some sun cream on his legs and started massaging down to his foot and slowly back up again, paying a lot of attention to his inner thighs. Peter automatically spread his legs a little more so when I moved up from his feet on the second leg I could cares his inner thigh even more.

Cautiously, I started to play with his ball sack, touching it lightly with my fingernails. As soon as I touched him there, his core jumped and he looked at me over his shoulder with a little trepidation. I just smiled back and my eyes said it was ok, so he relaxed and enjoyed the feeling of my touches.

"Why don't you roll over and let me do your front as well?" I asked coyly.

His brow furrowed and he glanced at Ralph. "Are you crazy?" he hissed.

"Don't worry, it's alright," I assured him. He slowly turned around and I could see his cock was already hard. "Just lie back and enjoy having a gorgeous woman rubbing your body with protective sun cream."

Ralph looked over. "She's very good at it, Peter. I love having her hands massaging sun cream into my body. Just relax and enjoy it."

That reassured Peter a bit and he lay back, relaxing again. I started to rub his torso with sun scream and felt his muscles relax under my touch. I moved on to his shoulders and neck, attending to both of his arms before I slowly went down to his belly. Peter was not overly muscled but he was just a little more defined than Ralph. His current single status had made him go to the gym more often and I must say it did work out fine for him.

As I my hand traveled down to his lower belly, I saw his cock twitching in his swimming trunks. He wasn't completely hard but from what I could see I was sure he must have a nice cock when fully erect. I finished his belly and again moved to put sun cream on his left leg, starting at the top and slowly going down and then up again to his upper thigh. This time he slowly moved his legs further apart again so I could touch his ball sack, but this time I also touched the outline of his cock through his shorts with my nails. Peter grew bigger and harder in response.

Ralph was watching from his recliner and I saw he had a hard on too. He smiled to me, encouraging me to continue... and so I did. I rubbed the sun cream into Peter's right leg and he shifted even more, placing his left leg off the bed so I could shift myself into a better position to rub the sun cream into his upper leg. Of course I teased his ball sack and cock again with my nails.

I slowly went down to his feet to move up again and now placed my hand on his cock, feeling it twitch under my touch as I started to rub it more. Peter grunted a little, opened his eyes and wanted to say something as his lips started to move. Before he could make a sound I placed my finger over my lips, "shhhhh!"

He looked over to Ralph who just lay on his day bed and smiled as I said to Peter, "relax and enjoy it."

Again he looked nervously in Ralph's direction while I tried to comfort him. "Really, it's all right Peter." Ralph had already taken off his shorts while I was seducing Peter but Peter hadn't seen it as he was too scared that he and I would be discovered by Ralph. All the time I kept rubbing his crotch and his cock grew; to my pleasure it was a good size. I moved myself up a little and brought my lips to his mouth. Bfore I kissed him I whispered, "we can enjoy ourselves as much as we want. Ralph loves to watch me having sex with other men."

My mouth kissed his lips after my last words, preventing him from replying, pushing my tongue into his mouth while I kept rubbing his cock. We broke our kiss and my hands grabbed his waist band to pull his shorts down, revealing a beautiful 7 inch long and 2.5 inch thick cock. Unfortunately, his gorgeous member was sat in a thick thatch of fur, and I told myself that I had to shave him as soon as possible as I prefer a shaved cock and ball sack.

When he was naked, he looked at Ralph, who was already jerking his little cock while he watched me in action with Peter. This was a signal for Peter that we were both serious about this game and I saw relief flood his face. I stood next to Peter's sun bed and I untied the knots of my bikini top, letting it fall to the floor. Then I untied the knots of my bikini thong to let it fall on the floor next to my tiny bikini. I was now as naked as Peter and he looked me up and down from head to toe. I could tell he liked what he was seeing as his cock was twitching with anticipation.

We were all naked now and I asked Ralph to incline the headrest of Peter's sun bed as I placed my head between Peter's legs. I took Peter's cock in my hand and started to lick it up and down while stroking him lightly. He could sit up a little better now and had a good view of what I was doing. His cock was thicker than I ever had seen and I was very curious about how it would be to have him in me but first I wanted to taste him.

I licked the length of his cock from the head down to his ball sack. His fur meant I paid less attention to his balls than I normally would do, but his cock felt very good so I kept licking and sucking on it without taking him in my mouth. I teased his fat cock with my mouth and teased his heavy balls with my hands until he could barely control himself before I finally took his cockhead in my mouth to suck on it. His pre-cum tasted sweet and I was really curious about how his cum would taste.

Slowly, inch by inch I took more of him in my mouth and when I had about 5 inches in my mouth I started to move my head and mouth faster, up and down on his cock. Peter thrusted back until I had all 7 inches in my mouth, almost choking on every downward movement of my head and upward thrust of his hips. We got into a good rhythm and I really started to love it. Peter didn't push too hard and I set the pace of his thrusts. With my hand I massaged his balls and his thick cock got a little harder.

After a while I took his cock out of my mouth. "Lie back and let me please you," I told him.

Peter did as asked and laid his head further back but was still able to watch me. I stopped playing with his balls, just moving my head up and down over his cock, wetting him with my saliva. I know Ralph enjoys it a lot when I suck him with only my mouth and no hands at all. Peter was enjoying every minute of my mouth and tongue, drawing close to his first orgasm.

I really wanted to taste him so I put a little more effort in stimulating his cock with my mouth and tongue. I felt his cock grow harder and he started to cum. I kept only his cockhead in my mouth as he shot his load down my throat. Peter bucked with his hips as his cock pumped cum, spurt after spurt filling my mouth. He was cumming a lot and it was difficult for me to swallow it all but I sucked and swallowed for all I was worth and tried to swallow as fast as he could shoot it. The cum coating my tongue tasted wonderful and I really did my best to milk every drop out of him. Some of his cum dribbled out of my mouth onto his pubic hairs.

Eventually, his orgasm subsided and I reluctantly let his cock fall out of my mouth, giving his cockhead a few licks and kisses. He lay back on the sun bed, breathing heavily. "That was fantastic," he told me.

I looked over to Ralph and saw him lying on his sun bed with his small cock in his hand and some cum on his belly. Peter on the other hand stayed hard, so I placed my legs on both sides of the sun bed, desperate to feel him inside my slick, wet pussy. In this position I could lower myself, guiding his shaft with my hand into me.

As soon as the tip of his cock entered me, I went crazy, screaming; his fat cock was the thickest I ever had inside of me. I lowered myself inch by inch and it felt better with every inch inside of me. It was like nothing I had ever felt before -- so full, impaled deep inside. I couldn't stop cumming and cumming. He hadn't even started to fuck me but I just rode him, eyes closed, losing myself in the feeling of being stretched. I became an animal, just focused on his cock, grinding back and forth as if I was stuck on his body. I was so wet, the obscene liquid sounds were so loud as I moved in circles and up and down.

Peter must have liked it a lot too because he was moaning my name again and again, until he thrust upwards and groaned. He was so deep inside me that I felt every spurt as he came. Screaming uncontrollably with each spurt, the feeling triggered convulsions inside of me, I had another orgasm that almost made me fall off his sun bed. We managed to stay in this orgasmic state for a few minutes; Peter kept pushing his cock in and out of me. I almost had a second orgasm by riding his cock as I felt him go limp.

Ralph was just watching the whole scene and was very pleased by what he had seen. His small cock was rock hard and he was certainly up for his reward. As I lifted myself of Peter's cock, I was tightening my pussy muscles to prevent his cum leaking out of me when I walked over to Ralph. Ralph placed his head down on his sun bed so I could sit on his face and he started to lick my pussy. I tried to tighten my muscles as long as possible until Ralph pushed his tongue deep inside of me, covering my whole pussy with his mouth. Just as he did this I relaxed my muscles and all of Peter's cum found its way into Ralph's eager mouth.

As he tasted Peter's cum, Ralph started to lick even faster and harder. Ralph's tongue was so deep inside of me and he played with my clit by biting it together with my outer lips. This was really hot for me, sending me over the edge for my fourth orgasm of the day.

All three of us were very tired after this session. Ralph and I went to our room to take a shower and relax some more while Peter stayed at the pool and dived in to cool off.

In our room Ralph was really sweet; he washed my body and we kissed a lot. After we both toweled ourselves dry we went to bed to relax, cuddling against each other. We didn't talked a lot but we both knew this was what we really wanted; we were both happy with what just happened and we would enjoy this a lot more often with Peter and other men too.