Ellen and Ralph - Enjoying our Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we danced longer, Tom grew bolder; pulling me against his crotch or turning me and pressing his crotch against my bum. As a logical response to our dancing, his cock was rock hard and I felt he had a nice package. I encouraged him a little, pushing back against his body and leaving his hands on my hip or ass as he really pulled me to his crotch.

Tom leaned in to me. "It's a shame that you're involved. If you had been single, I would really try to bed you."

"Wishes can become true if you believe strong enough in them..." I replied. With that said, I left him alone on the dance floor and I walked over to Ralph to give him a kiss.

After the kiss Ralph whispered into my ear, "I love watching you with Tom." His small cock was rock hard. "If you want to move further with Tom and bring him home, then I'm ok with that."

I danced with some female friends and with Ralph and Tom again before I found myself a spot at a table with a bench. I had just sat down when Tom showed up and took a spot next to me on my left side. My left leg was shown completely as the front of the dress was draped between my legs. The lace top of my stocking was showing almost to the bare skin of my thigh. Tom had a drink in his left hand and he watched me as he placed his right hand on my stockinged leg and started slowly moving his hand up and down. When I didn't protest, his hand slowly moved higher up my leg to the lace top of my stockings.

Tom's hand continued its upward movement until it touched the bare skin of my thigh above my stocking tops and Ralph came over with a drink for me in his hands. He greeted Tom and sat on my right hand side but a litter further away than Tom who was sitting really close on my left. Ralph could tell from the look on my face something was happening under the table but he didn't show Tom he was aware of that.

Tom kept hishand still, waiting for me to push his hand away, and when I didn't he responded by moving it even higher up my leg. My thong was soaked as his finger started to slide up and down my pussy, rubbing my thong against me. After a minute or so his hand slid inside my thong and I parted my legs, anxious for Tom to touch my sex. He ran a finger along my pussy and then probed into me. He slid easily into my silky wetness, before sending another finger in to join the first. His fingers started to explore my inner pussy as his thumb slowly rolled my clit. I started to move towards a small orgasm but he pulled out and left me empty. He repeated this again and again and I was nearing the edge and wouldn't be able to hold back much longer.

During this all I tried to act as normal as possible but I was feeling very sexy. Ralph knew what was happening and he leaned over and kissed me on my mouth while I was being fingered by Tom. Knowing another man was fingering me while I was kissing my boyfriend made me even wetter. When we broke our kiss I knew we both wanted Tom to fuck me. The way Ralph looked at me told me everything I needed to know.

Tom still had his fingers inside of me when Ralph asked him, "Do you want to come home with us to have sex with Ellen? The only condition is that I watch. Seeing as you're already fingering her in public, I can't imagine that you'd mind me watching."

Tom was just a little taken a back but he recovered rather quickly. "I'd love to please her in every sexual way I can imagine. The fact that you'll be watching will only make it more arousing." As Tom agreed to come with us he withdrew his fingers from my pussy. "I'll meet you outside to grab a cab."

I was still trembling a little bit but Ralph calmed me down, kissed me again and said, "I love you."

We sat in the back of the cab, with me in the middle, and I started kissing my new sex partner. His hands were all over my body as Ralph watched everything that happened. The cabdriver gave me a wink when we arrived at our house. We entered our home and went directly to our room where Tom started to kiss me as Ralph sat in a chair and watched.

Tom's hands were on the back of my dress, easing the zipper down to my ass. Then he reached up and pulled the straps over my shoulders to let the dress fall to the floor. I was standing dressed in only my sheer bra, thong, garter belt, black sheer stockings, and strappy heels. While he kissed me again, his tongue in my mouth, Tom reached behind me and unhooked my bra. He slid it from my shoulders and my whole body tingled as he touched my skin and started to play with my nipples and softly kneaded my breasts.

He put his hands on my hips and started to slide my thong down slowly. He kissed down slowly, sucking my nipples before he went lower to my belly button. My pussy was very wet so he must have been able to smell my arousal as he pulled my thong further down my legs. He was kneeling and pulled my thong to my ankles so I could step out of it, lifting my feet one by one. With his hands he caressed both my legs and touched the inside of my thighs as he kissed his way up again, paying more attention to my nipples.

He sucked them both before he kissed me and gave me the chance to undress him. We kissed passionately while I unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. After I unbuttoned his pants, I slipped a hand inside his shorts, grasping his hardness and making him gasp in surprise and pleasure. I started to kiss him down the middle of his chest towards his belly button, pulling his pants and his boxers down his legs to pull them off and drop them with the discarded shirt.

I was on my knees, his cock in front of me and I was very pleased with what I saw. It was almost eight inches long and just over three inches in girth with a really large head. I didn't ask but just reached out and felt it, running my hand up and down the shaft. Soon I was masturbating him with both hands and getting more and more excited by his groans of pleasure. I ran my thumb over his swollen head then back across it while I slid my other hand down and gently rubbed his balls. His cock was getting bigger and harder as I touched him more.

I moved towards his cock and it touched the side of my face. It wet my cheek, his slimy pre-cum leaking copiously from the slit in the head of his big cock. I opened my mouth and took his mushroom crown between my lips, licking the slit, tasting and feeling the slime of his pre-cum on my tongue. I moved down on his cock with my mouth, trying to take it. I had to spread my lips wide around his girth just to take the head inside my mouth. I held his length in my hand, my fingers wrapped around his shaft but unable to close them together due to his thickness.

I forced his cock deeper into my mouth, moving down on it slowly, gulping, and gasping as more and more of his cock entered my eager mouth. I was determined to take him all the way to the root but was not at all sure that I could. His cock was so thick and long. He held my head back as he slowly pushed his engorged cock in and out of my mouth. He was so aroused, so excited, that he was sucking in breaths and expelling with a sort moan each time. He seemed about to fill my mouth with his sperm so I closed my eyes and waited for his cum.

My head was now firmly locked between his large, strong hands as his pelvis drove his dick in and out of my mouth. I was breathing when I could; each inward thrust pushed his huge cock head deep into the back of my throat closing off my airway with each plunge. I knew I would have to hold my breath as he would probably lose control during his orgasm and thrust himself deep in me when he came. He buried his cock deep in me, holding it there, and I held my breath and expected to feel his cock explode cum down my throat any second.

Just when I thought he would release in orgasm, he pulled back and slowed to a gentle thrust again, moving just the head of his cock in and out of my mouth as he caressed my face with his hand. Then he grabbed the back of my head again and began fucking my mouth a little harder than before. With each thrust his wiry pubic hairs were crushed against my upper lip and nose, his smooth ball sack against my lower lip and chin.

I was sucking his whole cock when he shouted he was going to cum. He released my head so I could back off just a bit, just enough to remove his cock from the depths of my throat. I sucked on his cock, nursed it, moving my mouth up and down on it as he squirted into me. I tasted his first blast of cum, felt the sliminess of it, the thickness of the white cum, than the next string, another and another and another. Swallowing as fast as I could, I took his cum down my throat and into my stomach. His cock throbbed in my mouth, it was thicker, longer and harder than I had ever experienced before, but I licked every drop and inch of it. Reluctantly I gave up his cock, let it slip from my gasping mouth as he pulled me up and laid me on the bed.

Ralph was still sitting in his chair, naked and playing with his now limp cock; he must have cum from what he had seen. Tom knelt in front of me and took hold of my stocking-clad legs spreading them open a little further so he could get a good look at my smooth and very moist pussy. I had been anticipating he would put his mouth on my clit but he only licked all the way to the top of my lips, stopping before actually reaching it. He then licked my inner left thigh, working his way down to the stocking top and back to my pussy then repeating the same on my right leg.

Slowly he started licking my pussy lips again, up and down the sides. While he held my pussy lips open he flicked his tongue over my clit, then licked and nibbled on it. I was enjoying it a lot when he abruptly stopped and spread my pussy even further with his thumbs, staring at it throbbing and glistening with my juices. He rubbed his thumbs up and down, and then took my clit in his mouth and sucked it hard between his lips. He flicked his tongue back and forth on it while I held on to his head, my fingers in his hair.

He slipped two fingers inside me and started sliding them in and out as he played with my clit in his mouth. Then he started rubbing around my asshole, my juices sliding between my cheeks. He made it all wet and pushed the tip of his finger in. It felt so good, and when he suddenly bit my clit very hard and slid his finger all the way inside my asshole it sent me over the edge. I came all over his mouth... I never had an orgasm like that in my whole life.

Still lying in the afterglow of my orgasm, Tom positioned himself between my legs and rubbed his cock up and down my pussy, teasing me before I felt it at my opening. I relaxed, knowing I could take it just as I had done before with other first time large cocks, although his was the largest and thickest ever. I felt the head of his cock entering me, opening me more and more, slowly opening me up really wide. He pushed slowly until he had his cock, inch by inch, all the way inside of me.

He let me adjust to his length and girth for a moment before he pulled out until only his cock head was still inside of me. "Are you ready to be fucked?" He asked.

I could barely respond and just nodded my head. With one hard thrust, Tom rammed his cock all the way inside my aching pussy. I cried out in a huge orgasm, his cock made me feel so full and touched me in a way I never experienced before. My body was shaking and my pussy was contracting as he slammed into my pussy and then pulled all the way out again. As he thrust into me again, filling me, my pussy tightened around him while I was shrieking and thrashing, pushing back on his thrusts with my hips.

His cock was all I was centered on and he fucked me in short, hard bursts, slapping his heavy balls against me and I came again, my muscles gripping his cock inside me, holding him there. It felt so good to be filled this way. He took one of my legs and lifted it up over his shoulder and then did the same with the other. With both legs resting on his shoulders, Tom was able to push his cock even deeper into me. All I could do was lay back and let him have his way with me, which is what he wanted: total submission.

He fucked me hard and deep, in this position, for what felt like hours but it can't have been long before I felt another orgasm building inside me. Tom began moaning and groaning above me, and I felt his body stiffen and his thrusts increased even more in speed and power as his cock begin to swell and pulsate inside of me. When Tom shot his cum deep inside my heated depths, I exploded with pleasure again. I felt Tom shooting load after load of his cum inside of me while he continued to fuck me powerfully.

After he shot his seed deep into my pussy, we lay silent and breathed heavily into each other's ears. He finally slipped his cock from my contracting pussy and laid it on my belly, the last remnants of his cum dripping from the tip of his spent cock. He pushed himself up off of my body and we looked at each other before I looked at Ralph in his chair. I had completely forgotten him during Tom's great sexual performance. Tom was rising up and headed to the bathroom as I lay there with his cum still deep inside of me, relishing the feeling of it oozing out of me, into the crack of my ass and onto the blankets below me.

My inner thighs and pussy were soaking wet from Tom's cum and my juices. Ralph pulled himself out of the chair and came over to the bed. He kissed me on my mouth and said he loved me while he was holding himself up over my body. Normally he kissed down slowly but this time he went directly towards my pussy, licking and sucking up and down my slit, just stopping at my clit long enough to tickle it with his tongue. It sent chills up and down my spine each time he did so.

Soon I felt another orgasm building within me so I reached down and pulled his face tight into my pussy. With his tongue buried deep in my hole, I bucked against his face. As I fucked his tongue I felt his nose rubbing against my clit and it drove me wild. I grabbed his hair even harder and squeezed his head tight with my thighs, pushing Tom's cum into his mouth. I could feel him struggle, afraid of suffocating, but he soon began licking my used pussy even faster and I couldn't hold back my orgasm any longer.

I was bucking like mad, wanting to cum, when I felt my pussy contract to flow the last remains of Tom's cum and my juices into Ralph's waiting mouth. He kept on licking all the traces of cum from my pussy as I lay there, trying to catch my breath after this wonderful oral orgasm.

Tom had been watching us from the doorway and his cock was rock hard again from watching Ralph lick his cum from my pussy. Without saying anything, he came to the bed where he grabbed my head and pushed it towards his hard cock. I looked at him and he just nodded as I opened my mouth and started to suck him. It wasn't long before I felt him harden again and he pulled out, shooting his cum over my breasts. Then he turned around, dressed himself and said that he would call soon, before he left.

Ralph was already rubbing Tom's cum all over my breasts, making them very slippery. He squeezed and pulled on my cum covered nipples before he licked and sucked them one by one. Ralph was really into it, licking and kissing my breasts nipples until all of Tom's cum was gone. After that Ralph and I curled up together and we fell asleep.

In the morning I awoke Ralph with a blow job as to repay him for his understanding and very loving oral ministrations the night before. His small cock fitted perfectly in my mouth and it didn't take long before Ralph woke and moaned while I sucked him. His orgasm didn't take long either and I let him cum in my mouth as I still loved to taste him. Although I swallowed everything, Ralph could taste himself and Tom's cum on my breath and lips when he kissed me afterwards.

We caressed each other while kissing and Ralph got hard again as we talked about what happened the previous night.

"You've found yourself a perfect replacement for Marc," said Ralph. "If you like Tom's more demanding and powerful way of sex a lot, then I wouldn't mind if we would see him more often."

While we discussed this I started to ride him with slow, circular motions and Ralph licked my nipples which I presented willingly. Again he needed just a few minutes to make me cum on his rod and shot his second load in my pussy as I agreed on Tom as my second regular partner.

We showered together afterwards and went to eat breakfast before we continued with our regular lives for the rest of the day, knowing we both appreciated what our new life style would bring us in the future. It wasn't a surprise that two months after we met Tom, I accepted Ralph's proposal to marry him. I knew cuckolding would be our permanent lifestyle and I could answer Ralph's deepest desire to become my loving cuckolded husband.

Getting married would be the beginning of a new chapter in our lives... but that is a story for next time....