Ellen and Ralph - Enjoying our Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elra
Elra
82 Followers

After about an hour of cuddled sleeping together, I woke up at the sound of the shower running. I decided to do what I already had in mind on the sun bed so I walked into the bathroom. Peter was in the shower and his toiletries were by the sink. His shaving set was in it so I took it and moved into the shower stall with him. He didn't say anything when I entered and I placed him in just the right spot, squeezing some shaving foam onto my hand and bringing it to his crotch. He knew instantly what I was up to and he showed no sign of resistance.

It didn't take long to reduce the pubic hair around his cock to a short haircut and his balls were smooth and hairless. Peter's cock was hardening again.

"We need to dry ourselves," I said and let him lead me out of the shower. He watched me toweling myself off and then handed me his towel so I could dry him. As I was busy with drying him, Ralph opened the door and just watched me with Peter. I stopped and went over to Ralph.

"I just shaved him so he's as smooth as you," I said.

"That's ok with me," Ralph said and I went back to Peter, dropping onto my knees to suck him again. His cock and balls felt wonderfully smooth as there wasn't any hair left. I love to suck on hairless balls and I made Peter crazy with my mouth. He led me to my bed and made me kneel on all fours as he placed himself behind me. He looked to Ralph, who sat on the corner of the bed, looking for agreement that he could take me again.

"I love watching her enjoy herself," Ralph said. "From what I've seen already, you can provide her with the sexual pleasure she needs."

Peter needed no further encouragement; he placed his cock at the entrance of my wet pussy and pushed his whole length all the way inside me. He rode me for a long time, with me screaming with many orgasms. When he finally came, he shot another load of his hot cum deep inside of my pussy. I really loved his thick cock as it made me orgasm more often from intercourse than I ever experienced before.

After Peter let his cock slip from my pussy I turned myself around to lie on my back. Ralph didn't hesitate to crawl between my legs, but instead of having him lick me I wanted him inside of me to show him I still loved him. I grabbed Ralph's head to pull him up while Peter walked out of the room to take another shower. He looked back and saw I made Ralph make love to me instead of just have him licking me.

We didn't know that my sister and her husband had returned with the kids and they had heard me scream my last orgasm. Ralph was still fucking me and I had a hard time reaching another orgasm as I was too slippery from Peter's cum. Ralph was doing his best but to reach another orgasm I had to rub my clit. Ralph and I came together and he shot his cum inside of me. We headed for the shower and instead of a romantic wash we both refreshed quickly, dressed and went back to my sister's family.

Tim gave Ralph a look as he and Nancy thought Ralph was the one that made me scream; Ralph didn't deny it but he didn't brag about it either. We all drank a little more and opened up a bit, although Ralph and I didn't tell them about our sexual preferences.

My sister was very happy with her husband but they both missed the thrill of unwrapping a new partner from his or her clothes, so we suggested they could go swinging. They both laughed about it and said they loved each other a lot and would never do so. Nancy placed her hand on her husband's crotch, "maybe we should go to our room to prevent you dreaming about other women...." Then she turned to Ralph and I. "You should be quiet if you do the same. You've got Peter was sleeping on your side of the house." She smiled, took Tim's hand and they disappeared to their room.

Peter looked to us. "I wouldn't mind another round if you don't mind, but I can understand you might want some time together."

I looked over at Ralph. "What do you want to do?" I asked him.

"I would love to watch you fuck Peter again. You look like you enjoy it so much," he replied.

We blew out the candles and went to our side of the house. As we made our way to the bedroom, Ralph and I started to kiss.

"I'm so very happy, Ralph. I love you very much," I said and we started to tongue kiss and touch each other. I felt Ralph's hard on and teased him through his trousers. At that moment Peter walked in, already naked. He didn't say anything, just looked at us and sat on the side of the bed.

Ralph stopped kissing me and whispered in my ear, "I want to undress you." I was dressed simply and Ralph should be finished undressing me in mere seconds, but he managed to make it more erotic. He kissed me first, slowly pulling the straps down and letting the dress fall to the floor, holding my hips with his mouth on my nipples. Slowly he kissed down to my belly button, grabbed the sides of my thong and slid it down so I could step out of it at the same time as I stepped out of my flip flops.

I was totally naked now and Ralph was at my crotch level, kissing me there without licking me. He then undressed himself quickly as well.

"I love you," he said as he turned me towards Peter and just stepped back. I looked over my shoulder to Ralph as he sat in the chair and I walked over to Peter who watched this ceremony from our bed. He pulled my crotch to his mouth and started to kiss my inner thighs and lips before he started to lick me. As I was already wet I knew he would taste me and that made me even more aroused.

Peter started to lick me and I found out not only his cock was wonderful but his tongue as well, although Ralph's tongue was really the best. I felt sexy and lusted for by Peter as he almost made me cum, stopping just short so I was as excited as possible for him. I was longing for his cock and I lay on my back on the bed. Peter he placed himself between my legs and started to kiss me.

Ralph loves to watch me being kissed especially when a man is going to have sex with me. I don't mind although I had some doubts at first as kissing is very intimate. Kissing Peter made me want him inside me even more so I could lock my legs around his waist. Ralph loves my legs and feet, and he loves it even more when they are wrapped around a man as he can watch my feet and toes curl in pleasure.

As Peter placed his cock at the entrance of my pussy I wasn't able to lock my feet but I managed to pull him a little closer and that made the tip of his cock enter me.

I stopped kissing him for a moment. "Please enter me...." I begged, and I kissed him as he thrusted into me. I pushed him deeper inside of me, my legs wrapped around his back. Peter fucked me slowly at first, long strokes in and out and my body responded to this steady rhythm. It wasn't long before Peter started to take me with a little more power. Soon he was fucking me harder and harder, thrusting his hips, driving that large cock into me. I had to bury my face in my pillow to muffle my screams of pleasure. Peter was grunting and moaning as well and I was afraid Nancy and Tim might hear us.

I looked over to Ralph who was sitting in his chair with what looked like cum on his belly and he was jerking himself for what had to be a second time. This made me enjoy Peter´s cock even more and I felt the love between Ralph and I growing with every thrust. For over half an hour, he pounded me, sometimes stopping to let me take over the pace as he made me orgasm after orgasm. Each time I orgasmed, it seemed to go on and on, and I had cum so many times already, yet I felt another one so near. I felt as if I was floating on air with the pleasure Peter´s cock was giving me.

I knew I was so near to cumming again and Peter sensed it too, putting my legs over his shoulders, pressing my legs against my tits, going deeper inside me, fucking me faster and harder..Then I was cumming again and I felt his cock grow even bigger inside me as he was cumming too. I felt powerful jets of his sperm shoot out, hitting my inner walls as my toes starting to curl from sexual pleasure.

After laying there for a few minutes, Peter got up and I felt his softening cock slipping out of me. Still basking in the afterglow of that powerful last orgasm and partly ashamed of facing Ralph that way, I lay still as Ralph crawled on top of me and started kissing me. Once again he moved down to kiss my breasts before he went even further down towards my stomach, over my thighs and finally my pussy. Ralph was really tender, pushing his tongue into me and I enjoyed his loving mouth after Peter had fucked me so hard.

Ralph finished licking Peter's cum and he slowly started to pay more and more attention to my clitoris, making my pussy muscles tighten on his tongue as he pushed it into me. Each time my pussy muscles contracted there was some more of Peter's cum for him to taste. Ralph licked and kissed my pussy, slowly bringing me to another orgasm. At that moment I felt Ralph shoot his cum over my leg as well.

As we lay there in a sexual afterglow, we heard the shower stop as Peter finished. We took a shower as well and we soaped each other. We went back to the bedroom, curled up together and slept like babies.

Early next morning I felt like I had to reward Ralph so I woke him up by giving him a nice blowjob. Since experiencing the larger cocks of Marc and Peter I loved to take his cock in my mouth completely. Ralph responded slowly and I felt his little cock grow in my mouth. After a few minutes he was fully awake and held my head, taking my mouth and settling into a rhythm. After just a few minutes Ralph came in my mouth and I swallowed his cum. I crawled up and we started to kiss again.

"I love you so much," said Ralph.

After our morning shower we went outside where Nancy, Tim and the kids already had set the breakfast table. Nancy gave me a look and when we were in the kitchen.

"You're lucky that Ralph can please you, considering his... disadvantage," she said quietly.

"There's a solution for everything," I replied. "His tongue compensates for a lot."

Nancy smiled. "I'm glad," she said, kissing my cheek.

That day we didn't have a chance to play with Peter again; we took a short trip into the forest and then played in the pool with my niece and nephew. It wasn't long until it was time to leave. Peter and I kissed one last time, our lips meeting gently but passionately.

"Can I see you again?" He whispered.

"I'll discuss it with Ralph," I smiled shyly, "but I think we'll see a lot of each other."

On the drive home I turned to Ralph. "I really want to see Peter more often. I really like his cock a lot."

Ralph's brow furrowed. "I loved watching you enjoy Peter's cock and I'd really like to see you two together more often too, but what about Marc?"

I gave him my puppy look. "Can't I keep them both?"

We both laughed. "Sure I would love you to..." said Ralph.

I had some very pleasant times with Marc and Peter over the next few months. We met with Marc and Peter, either at our house or their place and had many exciting evenings. Sometimes we went to the pub with our friends before heading to one or the other's house and having a fantastic night full of sex. Both Ralph and I enjoyed it a lot and sometimes I even flirted openly with Marc or Peter when our friends or family were around. I never went too far or gave them the feeling that I wanted to cheat on Ralph; it was always playful.

I dressed more seductively as well and "all my men" liked it when I was dressed a little sexier. I bought more dresses, skirts, and pretty lingerie and stockings to make them all happy. Ralph and I still made love a lot; the sex I had with Marc and Peter didn't satisfied my need for real love making with Ralph as that was still very special.

A few months later, Ralph and I were basking in the afterglow of sex with Marc, who had become less shy about Ralph being present. He even liked the loving and tender way Ralph licked me afterwards. I managed to let Marc take me anally as Ralph really wanted to watch me being anally taken. It wasn't my favorite thing to do, but I wanted to make Ralph happy and he loved to lick me there afterwards.

We didn't expect Marc to tell us he had to stop having sex with me. He had fallen in love with a wonderful woman and she was pregnant by him so he wanted to propose to her. We were both very glad for him and wanted to know who she was. It turned out that she was the sister of one of our friends who sometimes joined us on evenings out. She was a very lovely girl, a little younger than we were, just graduated from university and always longing to be a mum.

Before we let Marc go I wanted to have his fantastic cock one more time, so I started to suck him to life again. I wanted him to take me in all our favorite positions, finishing in mine and Ralph's favourite missionary position. Ralph ate his last creampie from Marc and we all were a little sad when Marc left our house for the last time as one of my sex partners.

Later that night, I spoke to Ralph. "I know this makes it easier for us to invite Peter round more often, but I prefer to have two sex partners to call; Peter isn't always available.

Ralph agreed. "I think that's a good idea. If we have just one person then we might bond too much."

Sometimes a woman can be very lucky. It just so happened that we were invited, by one of Ralph's former members of the corps at the university, to a gala party. I decided to wear a long green gown that evening, one I knew that would look good on my body. It was tight fitted and low cut, showed off my cleavage and with a long slit up one leg. It displayed my black lace garter and stockinged leg, my slender shape emphasized with four inch black strappy heels. The dress had no sleeves so I decided to wear a bracelet, a necklace and a pair of matching earrings.

Knowing I looked hot and sexy helped me feel confident and gorgeous. My underwear was almost visible through the sheer dress and I knew that any backlight would reveal the silhouette of my legs. Ralph was very pleased with my choice and he kept drooling all over me as I was getting ready for the evening. He watched every move I made while bathing, even helping me to shave myself (Ralph wanted me to be smooth as silk), paint my nails, dress myself in the lingerie and zip up the dress.

By the time Ralph helped me put on my heels he was very hard; getting ready always made him hot, especially when I dressed this sexily. The rest of evening he was bound to be very aroused, as usual, knowing what was under the dress. When I was ready I showed the results to Ralph. I loved the way the slit in the dress showed my leg and the top of my stockings, and when I crossed my legs you could see the garter belt strap as well. I made sure Ralph got a full view of what was in store for him later that evening. It made me feel so sexy!

As we got in the cab Ralph whispered into my ear, "you look very sexy. I'm certain all men will be drooling all over you. Maybe there might be someone at the party to replace Marc..."

My pussy was instantly getting wet. I kissed Ralph, "if one of us finds someone, I might want to bring him home tonight."

"That would be so perfect. I can't wait to clean your silky smooth pussy after it's been filled with cum by a well endowed man." He said. I felt his crotch and his little cock was already hardened by the idea.

We arrived at the party, the cab driver opening the door and I gave him a good view of my legs and thong, making sure the split in my dress showed everything. It wasn't just the cab driver who noticed; I caught the eye of some men queuing at the door. Ralph grabbed my hand to show everyone I was his and his only. If they only knew he would share me as well...

We had a lovely evening with a lot of laughter, catching up with friends from our time at university. I met some old girlfriends whom I hadn't seen a lot lately and Ralph was chatting with his old corps members as well. Some of them were good looking and some were less sporty. fat men who were just enjoying the good life too much. There were two whom I really liked and so I went over to Ralph to have myself introduced. It took just a second after Ralph wrapped his arm around my waist to have all the men he was talking to drooling over me. I loved this primal male attention.

After the introductions, the band began to play and Ralph asked me to dance. We left the men to search for their own partners and we moved to the dance floor. One of the nicer looking men didn't went to search his own partner, but kept watching me and Ralph. He stood to one side of the dance floor, drinking his glass of wine and looking me over, his attention especially drawn to my legs. This made me a little excited so I smiled a lot while we danced.

"One of the men you introduced me to keeps watching me," I said to Ralph discreetly. As we danced we could turn rather easily so Ralph was able to see who was checking me out.

Ralph smiled, "I don't want you going for him, but if you want, you can tease him as much as you like and be sure to send him home with blue balls."

"Why not him?" I asked him.

"At university, he was the guy who always had the best girls around, so if he can't seduce you his ego would be hurt for sure."

I decided to play along with it to make sure Ralph got his revenge; I'm make sure he knew he couldn't get me.

I danced a few numbers with Ralph before we retired from the floor and found a friendly group of people to chat with. I knew one of the other women who had come along with her friends; they made for a cheerful group of single men and women.

We were chatting genially when I found myself standing next to a man I hadn't really noticed. His name was Tom, he was about 31 years old and he graduated from university two years ahead of Ralph. We talked and we both touched each other more often than that you normally would do a stranger but there was some kind of tension apparent from our first eye contact. He was charming, funny and we had something unsaid that kept filling the air.

I kept an eye on Ralph who was occupied in a conversation but I managed to catch his eye. Ralph was showing no restrictions so I talked more with Tom until he asked for a dance. The band had struck up a really swinging song and we danced together for about three songs. Tom was being as touchy as possible. I really loved dancing with him; he was a better dancer than Ralph.

After a while Ralph tapped him on the shoulder and said he wanted to dance with his girl as well. Ralph started to dance with me and I could feel he was as hard as his cock could be. He is lucky to have a small cock because if he was larger he would show it for sure.

"So, do you like Tom?" he asked.

"I really like him," I admitted. "If you think he's nice as well, I might want seduce him. I'm game if you are."

Ralph responded by pulling me closer and he kissed me as the band started to play a very slow song. We fondled and kissed some more, Ralph trying to feel me under my dress but unable to get his hand inside my dress, although I wouldn't have minded if he could have managed it.

Afterwards we needed some drinks and found our way back to the group again I made sure I found a spot next to Tom and we resumed our chat while I tried to show him as much of my assets as possible. Of course my dress showed my cleavage, but I also tried to show my stockinged leg as often as possible. Tom noticed my efforts and showed interest in me as well. He tried to touch me during our conversation but he also kept an eye on Ralph to check if Ralph would notice he was crossing a few lines now and than. Ralph played like he wasn't noticing what was happening but I knew he was aware about what was going on.

The band started to play some more danceable songs again and Tom asked me to dance with him. I looked over to Ralph who nodded in agreement and so I moved over to the dance floor with Tom. We started to dance a little apart, but Tom was really handy in pulling me closer by grabbing me a little more often as he turned me around a few times. His hands rested on my middle or bum a little too long for a normal dance and I was sure he was able to feel my garter belt under my dress.

Elra
Elra
82 Followers