Empty Nest Gets The Worm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Are you OK with all of this?” He asked his wife who was as boozed up more than he had ever seen her.

“Sure. It’s just kissing and touching.” She smiled. “How about you. Did it make you jealous to see Bobby’s hand touching under my dress?” She had hoped he would be so excited he would make passionate love with her when they went home later.

“How high did he go?” He asked trying not to show his excitement.

“Let me show you.” She giggled and took his hand to the bottom of her dress. She looked into his eyes as she pulled his fingers up her leg.

Jim smiled as she led his fingers up her warm flesh until his fingers lightly touched the crotch of her panties which were still damp. She pushed his middle finger up until he was touching her hard clit. She bit her lip as she wiggled his middle digit against her pleasure button.

“I wondered why you moaned.” He laughed.

*****

“That was some kiss Jim gave you.” Bobby said to his wife as they sat waiting for their neighbors to return to the game.

“I gave him as much back as he gave me.” She said bragging. “It’s what you want right?”

“What do you mean?” Bobby asked.

“You were disappointed I wouldn’t go as far as you wanted me to the first time we played the game. I know you want me to be more adventurous.”

“Yes, but to only as far as you want to go.”

Jean thought about it for a few seconds. “OK.” Was all she said.

“What does OK mean?” Bobby asked.

“I guess you will just have to wait and see.” She giggled. The booze was loosening up her inhibitions.

“Ready to go again?” Debbie asked as she moved ahead of Jim to sit down.

Jim glanced at Jean’s bra and her perky dark shadows of her nips. He knew he should not stare but come on how many times did he have a chance to look at a woman’s breasts especially one who he had been friends with for quite a while?

“Who’s turn?” Jean said holding up the dice. “Mine.” Debbie said holding out her hand. She tossed the dice and it came up snake eyes. She moved her token two spaces and picked up the card. “Remove an article of clothing or take a drink.” She was jealous of Jean as she sat in her bra and skirt while her husband drooled.

Bobby was unprepared when Debbie stood slowly and turned her back to him. “Unzip me please.”

Bobby’s fingers trembled as he grabbed the small black zipper tab and pulled slowly down her back. He watched as the bare skin of her back and the cross strap of her black bra came into view. His finger tip caressed her delicate skin as it pulled the zipper lower and lower. The zipper sound stopped and he pulled out her zipper slightly to peek down at the top of her black matching thong. He took a deep breath as she walked back to her chair and pushed the dress over her shoulders and down her arms.

Jim had not seen her new underwear and was shocked when her dress fell over her filled black lace bra. Even though it was black the lace enabled all of them the view of her full dark nipples. He glanced over at Bobby who was almost falling out of his chair as he leaned forward for a closer look. He thought the shock was over until the dress moved lower over her tight abs and down to the top of her black thong. Her glistening black bush matched the black lace perfectly. Neither man could take their eyes off her black triangle as the dress fell to her feet. She bent at the waist and turned to show Bobby the thin thong strap squeezed deep into her buttocks.

“Damn.” Bobby muttered realizing what a bitching body Debbie had. He had no idea she was that hot since she normally dressed so conservatively.

“I see somebody has been shopping.” Jim chuckled.

Jean felt like a teenager as Debbie exposed her body. Her breasts were tiny compared to the taller woman and her hips were a lot rounder. Right now it was Debbie’s time for the men’s attention. She knew she would have another chance as she sipped on her wine.

Debbie handed Bobby the die and he tossed it. “Remove you underwear and have drink.” The card said.

“I’ll take a drink.” Bobby laughed.

“And, you have to remove your underwear.” Debbie quickly added as she reread the card.

“What? Let me see.” Bobby said grabbing the small yellow card from Debbie’s hand. He read it and panicked. He was not really to pop out his prick just yet. “I’ll go into the bathroom to do it.”

“Nope. Got to do it right here.” Jean added with a grin. She could see her husband was chickening out. Something he had accused her of at the first game.

Bobby took his drink and smiled as he sat in his chair and pushed it up close to the table. He could take off his slacks and boxers and put his slacks back on without showing his hard-on.

“Hey. That’s not fair.” Debbie said not being able to see him strip off his pants and underwear. She had never seen another naked penis other than Jim’s and was looking to change that tonight.

Bobby quickly slipped off his pants and lifted his hips to push his boxers off. He quickly pulled back on his boxers and tossed his slacks aside. The thin material of his slacks held his prick down and was doing a lousy job.

It was Jean’s turn and she hoped she would get a good card. She smiled as she held it up close to her face so no one else saw it. “Reach into the pocket of your choice and see what you can find.” She smiled at Jim and slowly read the card out loud.

She pushed her chair around the corner of the table until she was sitting next to Jim. He leaned back to give her room and watched as she pushed her tiny hand into the side pocket of his loose pants.

“Let me see what I can find………” Jean commented as her fingers pushed down against his muscular stomach and the top of his thigh while easing closer to his privates.

“I found three coins.” She said giggling.

“And……….” She continued as her fingers curled up over his hard penis.

“I think I found a big roll of quarters.” Her fingers could not get around his thick shaft.

“Wait……..” She laughed. “It must be a roll of Silver dollars.” Jean closed her eyes and concentrated all her sober senses on what she was holding in her small hand. She moved her hand up to the mushroom tip and slowly back down to his balls which she cupped in her palm.

This time Jim moaned. “Ahh.”

“How long do I do this?” Jean giggled. Her fingers were now squeezing and releasing repeatedly while her fingers wrapped again around his rod.

“I don’t think Jim can take it much longer.” Bobby laughed seeing the expressions on his buddy’s face. Jim gritted his teeth to keep from climaxing. God. It felt so good.

“I better stop.” Jean laughed while pulling her fingers out of his pocket. She smiled knowing the two men were almost identical in their penis size.

“Thanks.” Jim said taking the dice. He really didn’t want to come in his pants. By the way the game was now going he was hoping for a much better place to come.

He threw the dice, moved his token and read the card to himself. “Suck on the nipples of the person directly across from you.” His face turned to fear as he looked over at Bobby.

“I don’t think so.” He laughed as he put the card on the bottom of the deck and picked up another card.

“Whoa!” Debbie said. “You have to do what it says.’ She grabbed the card and laughed as she read it aloud.

“Go ahead.” Jean said laughing. “It’s only his nipples.” Jean knew that for a man Bobby had very sensitive nipples. He loved it when she took the time to pull on his small hard tips with her lips.

“Hey man what do you think?” Jim asked his buddy.

“As long as you don’t tell our golf buddies.” Bobby laughed as he pulled his tee shirt over his head. He stood and walked over to stand by Jim’s chair. Jim quickly leaned over and put a closed mouth kiss on Bobby’s hard tip.

“No, no.” Jean said. “You have to suck each one.” She laughed.

Jim sighed and opened his mouth and sucked in Bobby’s right nipple. He held it tightly and turned his head so Jean could see him.

Bobby laughed at first and tried to make fun of what Jim was doing but the man’s lips on his chest was actually turning him on. As much as he tried he could not prevent his hard-on expanding.

“Hey look. It’s turning him on.” Debbie laughed as she peered at the tent in Bobby’s pants.

“No it’s not.” Bobby lied.

“Oh yeah.” Jean laughed as she reached over and curled her hand around the tent in her husband’s pants. “What’s this?”

Jim smiled as he moved his lips to Bobby’s other nipple. This time his tongue flicked across the hard digit before he sucked in hard between his lips.

“That’s enough.” Bobby said embarrassed that he was so turned on. It must be the booze he told himself.

Debbie picked up the dice and tossed it. She moved her little green triangle and selected a card. “BONUS CARD. All other players must do your bidding.” She read aloud. She knew the key to getting this game to go all the way was to get Jean involved.

“I want both guys to touch Jean’s body all over.” Debbie said giggling.

“Hey.” Jean said. “I thought you were my friend.” She said with a fake anger.

“I am.” Debbie laughed. “Stand up between the men and let them touch you all over.”

Jean’s legs were wobbly as she did as Debbie said. The two guys stood next to her. Jim looked over at Bobby for permission.

“Don’t look at me dude. Start touching.” Bobby said as his fingers started at the top of her head and moved slowly around the top.

Jean gasped when she saw Jim lower his body to his knees and touched her feet. Her body trembled as the four hands probed and explored her body. Her mind was mostly concentrating on Jim’s hands since he had not touched her before. His fingers tickled her ankles and calves and they moved up at the same pace as her husband’s hands coming down her face to her chin.

Jean again gasped when Jim’s fingers dove under her skirt instead of on top of it. His fingers move all the way around her knee and up and around her thighs and the hands moved upward.

Bobby took his time as he peeked down to see Jim’s fingers move up under his wife’s skirt. He timed his fingers down to Jean’s breast to arrive at the same time he estimated Jim’s fingers to get to her panties. Bobby’s fingers curled to cup her small tits at the same time Jim’s fingers found out how excited Jean was. Jim tried to make the first direct touch on a private as his fingers pulled out her damp panties and tried to move under.

She reached down and grabbed his wrist through her skirt to stop him. “Not under my panties.”

Shit. Both Bobby and Jim thought at the same time. Jim felt her silky soft pubic mound through her undies and pushed her panties down into her moist slit. Her legs spread to give him more access to her pussy which he quickly used. His middle finger moved lower until his finger tip pushed the silky material up inside her wet hole until he was in about two inches.

“OH GOD!” Jean cried out. Jim was fingering her as Bobby’s fingers pulled her bra down until one of her perky hard tips was exposed.

“STOP.” She cried out and pulled up her bra. Jim’s fingers raced to get her off. Jean knew she was ready to climax and didn’t want it to look like she really wanted it. “Don’t.” She said looking at Jim.

“Yes.” Debbie ordered. “Finish.”

Jean’s eyes opened wide as Jim’s fingers rubbed quickly against her clit. She tried to pull his fingers from under her skirt but it was too late. She climaxed.

“Ummph.” She grunted as she tried to hold back her pleasure. Her body bent at the waist as her juices flowed covering Jim’s fingertips.

She jerked back, covered her face in her hands and quickly moved out of the kitchen to the bathroom.

“You think she is mad?” Jim asked watching her run out of the room.

“I don’t know.” Bobby said worried the game would be over.

“You guys don’t know when to stop do you?” Debbie puffed as she hurried out of the room to find Jean.

“Hey. Wasn’t she the one who said FINISH?” Jim asked as he put his finger under his nose to smell the sticky juices.

“Jean. It’s Debbie are you OK?” Debbie called out as she tapped on the bathroom door.

After about 10 seconds the door opened and Debbie walked in. “You OK?” She asked again.

Jean was washing her face with cold water and turned to grab a towel. “Never felt better.” She smiled. “I just didn’t want them to think I was that easy.”

“How far do you want to go with this game tonight?” Debbie asked as she pulled down her panties and sat on the toilet next to the short blonde woman.

“An hour ago I would have answered different.” Jean grinned. “Things have been pretty slack in the bedroom department over here. I’ve never been so excited before. I want to go far enough to pay Bobby back for the first time we played this game.”

“That sounds good to me.” Debbie said remembering about the blowjob. “I just don’t want to screw up our friendship.” She wiped, pulled up her panties and flushed. “I guess I should clean up huh?”

Jean moved out of the way as Debbie pulled her panties down enough to clean her dampness. She tossed the tissue in the toilet and pulled up her panties. “Let’s roll.” She laughed.

Both men waited impatiently for the women to return. “Are you cool with this?” Jim asked Bobby smiling.

“Everything but that nipple thing.” Bobby said with a chuckle.

“Believe me I only did it to keep the game going.” Jim smiled.

“Yeah. How about those Bears? Bobby laughed.

“Bears? What Bears?” Jean asked as she moved in to retake her seat.

“Whose turn?” Jim asked excitedly.

“Mine.” Bobby said shaking the dice.

Before he threw them Jean grabbed his arm. “Wait.”

Bobby gave her a "what now" look.

“I think we should take this game to our bedroom. What does everyone else think?”

Bedroom? Bobby repeated in his mind. Shit. She wanted to do more than just kiss and touch.

“Er…” He coughed. “I guess we could. What do you guys think?” Bobby turned to look at Debbie and Jim.

“It would be much more comfy.” Debbie grinned. “I agree.” Jim quickly answered.

“Hell. Let’s do it. Everyone picked up their token and remembered where it was on the board.” They gathered up the game and their drinks and headed up the stairs. The girls moved up first followed close behind by the men.

Jean opened the door to the master suite and they all stopped and looked at the large bed. They had all been in that bedroom in the past but now it was different. The bed was place where you had sex and right now sex was on everyone’s mind.

They took their same relative positions on the large king size bed with the board in the middle but when someone shifted their weight the board moved as well as the tokens. “Why don’t we forget about the board and just draw the cards?” Jim asked looking around. The board game was slowing down what they really wanted to do.

“Go for it.” Bobby said as he picked up the board and tossed it on the floor. Only two stacks of cards remained.

Bobby picked the top card and read it out loud. “Remove an article of clothing on the player to your right.” He didn’t even read the option to take a drink as he turned to smile at Debbie. Since she was only wearing her bra and panties she would be the first to show a private area.

Debbie heart raced as she watched Bobby move over towards her. He put his hand on her shoulder and gently pushed her forward enough for him to reach down behind her back to unsnap her bra. Debbie remained leaning forward as the black covering released and fell down her arms with Bobby’s help as he guided them over her soft shoulders. She felt the silk cups fall from her full mounds into her hands.

Sexual tension was thick in the dim lit bedroom as Debbie looked up at all of the others and smiled as her body sat up straight. She still held the bra on her lap with her hands as her full naked delicious mounds of breasts appeared before everyone’s eyes. Her face and neck glowed in excitement knowing all their eyes were on her private treasures that only Jim had the pleasure of seeing before.

“Damn.” Bobby muttered again. Her nipples and breasts were huge compared to his wives. Never in his life had he seen such desirable puppies.

Jean quickly grabbed the next female card and read it. “All males strip an article.”

Jim right away took off his polo shirt but Bobby was still hypnotized by Debbie’s chest.

“BOBBY!” Jean cried out as she smacked him on his arm.

“What?” Bobby said shaking his head to get his senses back.

“Take off something.” Jean said pissed he was making such a spectacle of himself.

Bobby looked over at Jim and saw him with his shirt off. He quickly matched him.

Jim picked up the next card. “Massage the ass of your choice.” He smiled and winked at Jean. “Why don’t you lie down to make it easy on both of us?”

Jean knew the best part of her was her ass and after Debbie’s boob flashing she didn’t mind to let Jim have his way with her butt. She moved until she was lying facing Bobby with her feet by Jim.

“It will be better if I pull the skirt up.” Jim said taking hold of the bottom hem. He waited for Jean’s permission.

“Go ahead.” She giggled. She pushed her face down into the bed as she felt the cool air on her thighs and then on her hips. Her white bikini panties were wedged into her steamy buttocks.

Jim slowly uncovered her thighs and gorgeous buttocks. Debbie’s ass was nice but not as well rounded and formed. He looked at the tiny blonde hairs on Jean’s thighs leading up to the bottom of her panties. There was no doubt that Jean’s pubic mound would be just as golden which was something he had never seen on a woman before.

“Go ahead and massage her ass.” Debbie directed seeing her husband only stare at the other woman’s ass. She knew Jim liked to look at other women’s asses and sometimes it would upset her. Like now.

Jean knew her pussy was dripping as she felt Jim’s fingertips lightly caress up her legs. When he touched the backs of her knees she laughed. “It tickles.” She giggled some more as the fingers moved slowly up her soft thighs.

As Jim’s and Debbie’s eyes were locked onto his hands Bobby’s were focused on Debbie’s naked tits and nips. He wanted to dive on top of her and consume them with his mouth. He heard Jean giggling and wasn’t concern about what Jim was doing until he heard her say, “Don’t.” He turned and saw Jim’s fingers trying to pull down her panties.

“He’s got to massage your ass.” Bobby said hoping she would let him take her panties off.

“He can do it with my panties on.” Jean said while holding her panties in place with one hand. “The card said to massage my ass not my bare ass.” She giggled.

Jim looked at Bobby and smiled. Jean was still calling the shots especially when it came to pulling off her panties. Jim wondered if she would let him touch her ass under her panties so he let go of the waistband and moved his fingers down to cup her panty-covered ass checks. His hands moved up and down and across to feel how soft and round they were. As his fingers moved down to the tops of her thighs a few times he stopped and traced the bottom of her panties around her legs until his fingers pushed down between her thighs. She giggled again but would not open them enough for his fingers to touch her pussy mound.

“Why don’t you go?” Jim said to his wife as his fingers explored and caressed Jean’s ass. “I get to do this until it’s my turn again.” He hoped Jean would loosen up and let him put his fingers under her panties.

Debbie smiled at Bobby who was still looking down at her chest. Her nipples begged for his attention. She made a wish and got it as the read the card. “Any player must do your bidding.”

“Since you are looking at them so hard I think you should introduce yourself to them.” Debbie giggled. She reached over and took both of his hands. “Bobby. I would like for you to meet my boobs.” She pulled his hands up and over until they lightly touched her creamy orbs. She took her hands away. “Go ahead.”