Empty Nest Gets The Worm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobby was in knocker heaven as he moved his fingers lightly over the large breasts. He gently toyed with her hard tips causing her to close her eyes and softly moan.

Jean peeked out with interest at her husband touching Debbie’s treasures. She felt Jim’s fingers sneaking up under her panties and thought about stopping him but didn’t. If Bobby could touch Debbie’s breasts then Jim could fondle her naked ass. She smiled and closed her eyes.

Jim’s finger moved cautiously at first afraid she would wake up and tell him to move out from under her panties. He didn’t think once about Bobby caressing his wife’s chest. Right now he was on fire playing with Jean’s butt. He had covered all of the fleshing part of her cheeks and knew he had to try one more place. His hand turned slightly so he could slide his index finger down into the moist crevice of her ass. He felt her ass muscles tense and squeeze so he couldn’t move too far down.

Debbie’s body wanted Bobby’s lips on her hard tips. She glanced over at Jim’s hand moving down Jean’s ass crack and knew they would be occupied for a while. She smiled and moved her hand up behind Bobby’s neck and pulled his head towards his hands. His eyes looked up at her to make sure she wanted what his mouth was about to do. She smiled and pulled his lips to her hard nipple. His mouth opened wide and sucked in the long hard tip. She moaned. “Oh!”

Jean giggled as she pinched Jim’s finger in her ass channel. When she heard Debbie moan she peeked out to see her husband licking and sucking on her neighbor’s breast. The sight triggered her ass muscles to relax. Before she could squeeze again his finger moved swiftly down her valley and pressed against her puckered opening. Not even Bobby had ever touched her there. She squeezed but it was too late. She actually was now holding his finger poised above her rear opening.

“Do this one.” Debbie moaned as she pulled Bobby’s lips off one nipple and guided it to the other one.

“Oh yes.” She moaned again.

Jim’s prick was about to burst as he gently pushed his hand downward. His finger tip pushed down into the very tight hole which became tighter as she squeezed her ass. She seemed to be resisting but at the same time let him do the nasty thing.

Jean felt his fingertip invade the entrance to her bowels and stop. She squeezed locking his finger inside. She could hear Debbie moaning which again caused her muscles to relax. The booze and the sexual tension were allowing her to let another man have his way with her anus. She felt him pull his fingertip out and slowly slide it back in. He did it again and again. He was finger-fucking her ass and it felt so naughty.

Jim felt her ass open and rise to aid his rear attack. That’s when he got greedy and as he pulled his finger from her rear he pushed it quickly between her legs to the front until his finger was buried deep into her dripping pussy. She moaned. “OH GOD!”

Bobby pulled his mouth from Debbie’s nipple when Jean screamed. They both looked over to see her ass up high with Jim’s hand down between her thighs. It was obvious where his fingers where and what they were doing.

Bobby saw the passion on Jean’s face as Jim finger-fucked her pussy. He had thought he would be OK with it to have another man have his way but seeing her pleasure made him jealous. He shocked them all when he said, “Hey, that’s not an ass massage.”

Jim’s fingers stopped moving and Jean moaned in disappointment. Her senses suddenly woke up and she reached back and pulled Jim’s hand from under her panties. “He’s right and that should be enough time sucking her tits.” Jean said looking over at Debbie’s moist nips.

They all sat back into their positions and Bobby took the next card. Everyone was excited about what had just happened. They all knew they were close to taking the next step and was unsure if they really wanted to.

Bobby read the card. “All men remove an article.” It didn’t say or take a drink. All Bobby had on was his slacks since he had lost his boxers downstairs in the kitchen. Jim smiled because he still was wearing his boxers.

“I’m OK with it.” Jim laughed.

“Shit yeah. You still have underwear.” Bobby said. Twenty years had passed since he had last flashed his naked penis. His courage had decreased quite a bit since then. He watched as Jim released his slacks and pulled them off his legs. He stood as he folded the pants to show his hard seven inch tent in his boxers. “Next.”

All eyes were on Bobby as he slowly stood up next to the bed and turned the other way.

“Hey. Turn around and let’s see.” Jean laughed. Debbie couldn’t talk.

“I’ll turn around after I take these off.” Bobby said as he pushed the slacks over his naked lean ass and down his legs. He kicked them aside and slowly turned. His hard pink prick was pointing upward and to the left side as he turned around.

“Why do some of them point right and some left? Jean laughed and started hiccupping.

“Which way does yours point Jim?”

“I think you have had too many.” Jim laughed at her question.

Bobby smiled and sat down on the bed. His wife was feeling no pain and Debbie’s massive mounds were his to look at.

When Bobby’s prick appeared Debbie made up her mind she wanted Bobby to fuck her. Right then and right now. She was a virgin when she married Jim and had always wondered how it would be with another man between her legs. She thought her husband would go the next step but, she did not know if Jean would go along.

“Well. Things are looking upward.” Jean hiccupped seeing her husband’s purple mushroom tip. She picked up her card and read in to herself. She smiled realizing it was finally time for the big payback. “Do whatever you want to the player of your choice.” She read to the others as her eyes turned and looked at Bobby. “I’ve waited twenty years for this.”

Jim did not know what she was talking about until she moved her body over to his and gently pushed him until he was lying on his back. He looked at her face as she moved it directly above the large tent in his boxers. His eyes closed as her small fingers released the single button and slipped inside until it found what she was looking for.

Bobby sat in shock as Jean pulled the other man’s hard-on out into her hand. He watched as she moved her mouth down until her tongue gently licked the drops of pre-come off the swollen mushroom head. He wanted to say something but couldn’t as he watched her small mouth open wider and wider until it was open enough to move over his crown and half-way down his shaft. Her mouth moved slowly downward and downward until her nose pushed against his pubic hair.

Debbie and Bobby were speechless as quiet conservative Jean gave Jim a blowjob. Not just a blowjob but one that none of them would ever forget. One of her hands caressed his balls while the other aided in Jim’s pleasure by stroking him as her mouth moved off.

Jean could feel it when Jim got close to coming so she would stop and let him calm back down a little. Then she would slowly suck and lick every inch of his rod. Somehow Jim managed to hold back for almost five minutes before he warned her, “I’m Coming!”

Jean had never swallowed Bobby’s juices before and knew she had to do it for Jim. Why? Because the girl who gave Bobby the blowjob twenty years ago swallowed and she knew Bobby had always wanted her to do it to him as well. She never did it for Bobby but she was now doing it for Jim as his gusher filled up her mouth. She quickly swallowed and stroked his prick with her hand to completely empty him. She swallowed the rest and popped her lips away. She wiped her mouth and smiled at her husband.

“It’s what you wanted right?”

“God. That was unbelievable.” Debbie gushed. Her pussy was on fire.

“Where did you learn to swallow?” Bobby asked somewhat pissed.

“Twenty years ago.” She laughed. “I never wanted to try it until now. It was yummy.” She turned and kissed Jim on his lips.

“Hurry. Pick a card.” Debbie said with obvious impatience.

“Nope. That’s it.” Jean said staggering to her feet and picking up clothing. “Game over.”

“What?” Bobby asked not believing what he was hearing and seeing. “You give Jim a blowjob and that’s it?”

“Yes. I think we have all had too much to drink and if we go any further we may all be sorry.”

“I think she is right.” Jim said feeling totally satisfied.

“I figured you would.” Debbie said visibly upset. She was so horny she was thinking about fucking the bedpost. She reluctantly picked up her bra and followed Jean out the door.

“I hope you are alright with this. You know the blowjob and all.” Jim said to Bobby as he pulled his slacks up over his waist.

“I guess I’ll have to be.” Bobby groaned and fell face-down naked on the bed.

*****

“What was that all about?” Debbie asked Jean as she picked up her dress. But Jean did not answer. She turned and saw the smashed woman with her eyes closed and her head on the table. Shit. She had passed out.

“What’s up with her? Jim asked as he walked into the room seeing Jean sleeping.

“Nothing. I think it’s time to go home.” Debbie said as she picked up her purse and stormed out of the door. Jim turned and looked at Jean. He leaned his mouth to her ear and whispered, “That was the best blowjob ever.”

As Jim walked out the door Jean’s lips curled up in a big smile.

*****

“So why are you mad at me?” Jim yelled at the locked bathroom door. Shit. Bobby was sucking on her breasts.

“Fuck you.” Debbie said as she opened the door and crawled into the bed. “Goodnight!”

*****

Jean’s eyes opened when she felt herself falling off the chair. She managed to grab the table just in time to prevent smashing against the floor. Shit. Her head was killing her. She stumbled into the bathroom and took two Advil tablets. She walked out into the den and read 3:10 on the large clock over the fireplace as she made it to the sofa. She was too tired to make it up the stairs to her bed. She quickly fell asleep.

Bobby waited for Jean for almost 30 minutes before he just turned off the light and lay there thinking about Debbie’s tits. He remembered his wife’s eyes looking at him as she sucked on Jim’s prick. He tried to be mad but after all he had allowed the girl to give him a blowjob twenty years ago. He fell asleep squeezing the pillow thinking it was Debbie’s boobs.

*****

Jim woke up early the next morning before his wife and hurried down to eat breakfast. He peeked out his kitchen window into the kitchen window of Jean and Bobby’s house next door and didn’t see any life. He sat looking at the newspaper and worrying about his relationship with his wife and their friendship with their neighbors.

As he poured another cup of coffee he saw some movement in the other house. He pulled back the kitchen curtain and saw Jean drinking a cup of coffee looking directly at his face in the window. She smiled and waved. He waved back and quickly closed the curtain.

“Good morning.” Debbie said as she walked into the kitchen wearing only her robe.

“You still angry?” Jim asked.

“No. I guess I was just frustrated.” She walked over and hugged his body to hers. “You had the most fun.”

“I guess we did get carried away.” He said kissing her on the top of her head. “I wonder how Jean and Bobby are doing this morning.”

*****

Jean tried to remember everything that had happened last night. Her mind was so fuzzy because she could remember taking off her blouse and Jim’s toe pushing against her panties. She thought she could remember being on the bed upstairs and Jim touching her ass but that was it.

“Hi honey.” She purred when Bobby walked into the kitchen. “God. I have such a hangover.” She tried to hug him but he broke loose of her arms and walked to the refrigerator. “What’s that all about?”

“Like you don’t know.” He said abruptly.

“I can’t remember much about last night.” She said holding her head. “What happened? I remember playing that drinking and sex game but I can only remember parts.”

“Yeah. Probably Jim’s part.” He grunted.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” She said getting upset.

Bobby realized she really didn’t know what she had done so he thought he would get even a little. “You don’t remember fucking Jim?” He turned away to not smile.

“No way.” She said walking up to him. “I wasn’t that drunk was I?”

Bobby couldn’t look at her or he would give away his lie. “You were smashed.”

“And you let him fuck me!” She said hitting him on his arm.

He couldn’t hold it anymore and started to chuckle. “I’m kidding you.” He said while turning to smile at her.

“You asshole!” She said taking his glass of milk from the counter and holding it over his head. He looked up to see the white liquid as it smashed against his forehead. She stormed out of the kitchen and up to take a shower.

*****

“I think there may be a problem next door.” Jim said as he watched Jean pour a glass of milk on Bobby’s head. “She just drenched him with a glass of moo-moo.”

“Really?” Debbie asked as she peeked out to see Bobby’s white hair. “Why is she so mad? She was the one who gave the blowjob?”

“I don’t know but I think we better stay away from them for a few days to let whatever it is to settle down.”

*****

Actually it was a week later when Bobby met Jim at the driveways picking up their newspaper. “So how are things going?” Jim asked.

“Very cold.” Bobby replied. “She doesn’t remember what she did once we got upstairs. Of course I fucked up and told her you fucked her.”

“You did what? You dumbshit.” Jim said shaking his head.

“I know. Now she won’t believe anything I say about that night and she is too embarrassed to call Debbie.”

It was Saturday morning so Jim suggested they go hit some golf balls while Debbie paid Jean a visit. Jim quickly told Debbie what Bobby had said and she agreed to stop over at Jean’s. The two men drove away as Debbie knocked on Jean’s backdoor.

“Hi.” Debbie said as Jean opened the door to let her in. “I think we need to talk.”

“I’m glad you came over. I was just going to call you.” Jean said as she walked to the coffee pot. “Want a cup?”

Debbie and Jean sat at the table and sipped their hot caffeine.

“I need to know the truth about what happened last Saturday night during the game. I can only really remember what happened here in the kitchen and not after we went upstairs. Upstairs is really fuzzy.”

“I guess we all got carried away.” Debbie smiled. “When we went upstairs we started using only the cards so things went pretty fast. Jim stripped down to his boxers and Bobby took everything off.”

“Again? Naked? You saw his………”

“Yes. He was quite hard and it was pretty exciting. I had to take off my bra and all I had left on was my panties.”

“Wow. But what did I do?” Jean asked feeling her body tingling.

“Well. Jim got to massage your ass and he tried to pull off your panties but you wouldn’t let him but later his hands massaged your ass underneath them. He told me later he touched you back there you know in your….” Debbie blushed and took a drink of coffee.

“My ass? God, I must have been drunk.” Jean said blushing.

“You were because he then put his hand up under you and touched your pussy.”

“Damn. And, I can’t remember any of it. Did I climax?”

“No. While Jim was touching you a new card told Bobby to suck on my breasts.”

“He did?”

“Oh yes and for quite a long time. I was so horny I would have let him go all the way.” Debbie confessed. “When you moaned, Bobby must have gotten jealous because he told Jim he was only supposed to touching your ass. That’s when we all stopped and you took a card and did something that shocked everyone.”

“What did I do?”

“Well you first said it was payback time and then you went down on Jim.”

“I sucked his……….” She started to say and stopped.

“Boy did you ever. He told me later it was the best blowjob he had ever received.”

“Oh Debbie. I’m so sorry.” Jean said thinking the woman would be angry.

“That’s not all.” Debbie said.

“Oh please tell me it is.” Jean begged.

“You swallowed him dry.”

“I did? I never do that with Bobby.”

“I could tell from Bobby’s reaction.” Debbie laughed.

“How can I ever face Jim again?” Jean asked as she put her head back and looked up at the ceiling.

The two women sat in silence as they thought about what to do next.

*****

As Bobby teed up his ball he said to Jim, “It’s going to be weird being together like we were before now that we have played that game.”

“Yeah I know.” Jim said as he swung his nine iron. “The next time I see Jean’s ass I’ll probably touch it.”

Bobby laughed. “And, I’ll probably kiss the tips of Debbie’s breasts.”

“Do you think we can play the game again?” Jim asked. Jean’s blowjob had him thinking only one thing. He wanted to make love with her.

“I’m willing but we all know Jean is probably one to answer that question.” Bobby said feeling his prick expanding.

“I’m sure Debbie wants to and I have the feeling she wouldn’t mind swapping all the way. How do you feel about that?”

Bobby remembered how jealous he was when Jim finger-fucked his wife. “I think I can handle it but we will probably have to be in separate rooms.”

“I don’t know about you but I think we need to get home and see how the girl’s conversation is going.” Jim said picking up his tees. Bobby agreed and the two of them sped home hoping the conversation went well.

*****

“Can we still be friends like we were before?” Jean asked as they moved into the den to sit on the soft sofa.

“I don’t think so. There will be too much sexual tension.” Debbie replied. She knew she had to see if Jean would continue with down their exotic path. “I think the best thing to do now is just do it.”

“Just do it?” Jean repeated. “You mean?”

“Yes. We need to get it over with otherwise it will always be hanging over us.” Debbie saw the fear on Jean’s face.

Jean said. “But we could just ease into it by playing the game again.”

Jean sat for almost two minutes without saying a word. She knew now that the three of them wanted to swap all the way. She knew Debbie was right that their friendship would never be the same again and if they wanted to continue to be friends then maybe they could take their friendship to a sexual level. She worried what it would do with her and Bobby but lately sex was far down on the priority list for both of them. Maybe a swap would help in both areas?

“OK. I think I can do it but, I won’t be sure until that moment.” Jean confessed.

“I feel the same way.” Debbie said. “The other night we were both feeling no pain. If we play the game again it’s with no booze. We don’t need alcohol making our decisions for us.”

Jean smiled and moved closer to Debbie and put her arms around her long time friend. Their bodies moved together and their hands gently caressed the other one’s back. Neither woman planned it but it just happened. As they moved their heads back to look at each other their lips moved forward until they touched.

Jean pulled her lips away and smiled. “I love you so much.” She said as she again pushed her lips forward against the soft lips of the other woman.

Debbie pulled her lips away. “I love you too.” She giggled and moved her lips back to Jean’s. Both of their lips moved apart at the same time and the tips of their tongues met at the junction of their mouths. Both tongues moved to the side to allow the other one by. They Frenched kissed for almost a minute before Jean broke her mouth away.

“God. What are we doing?” She giggled.

“I don’t know but I like it.” Debbie smiled back.

“Me too.” Jean said just before Debbie’s open mouth moved back to her lips.

Debbie was the first to move their exploration beyond kissing. She had admired Jean’s ass last weekend when her husband massaged it and now it was her turn. Her fingers moved down Jean’s back to the top of her shorts. She pulled up Jean’s blouse and slid her fingers underneath to caress the soft skin. Her fingers moved down to the shorts waistband and pulled out until the gap was big enough to get her fingers underneath it.