Empty Nest Gets The Worm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean’s body was on fire as they kissed. At first she was nervous as she felt Debbie’s fingers move under her shorts and then under her panties. The soft tips of her fingers were so tender as they explored down over her bare cheeks. As her hand moved lower her motion was restricted by the tightness in her shorts. Jean didn’t break her kiss as she reached down and unsnapped the release on the shorts. Debbie’s hand immediately moved down until she was cupping her full buttock.

Jean broke her lips away. “I bet the men would love to see us now.” She giggled.

“I bet they would love to see me do this.” Debbie said just before she moved her hand up and around Jean’s hip towards the front of her body.

“OH GOD!” Jean cried as Debbie’s middle finger quickly snaked down through her blonde bush to find her raised clit.

“We don’t have to wait to play the game because I’m going to fuck you now.” Debbie giggled.

“And, what are you going to fuck me with? Jean giggled as she spread her legs as wide as she could.

“This.” Debbie said as her long middle finger moved down and up into the hot depths of Jean’s pussy. “And this.” She said as another finger joined the first one. “And this!” She cried out as a third finger moved deep inside. Her fingers were wedged tightly into the other woman’s moist hole. “Is that all you want?”

“Oh no. Give me more.” Jean cried as she tried to push her legs wider but the shorts were restricting her. “Wait.” Jean said pulling her legs together enough to push her shorts and panties quickly down her legs to her feet. She pulled one foot from the clothing and opened her legs as wide as she could. “Give me more.” She ordered.

Debbie squeezed four of her fingers together and pushed them steadily into Jean’s wide-opened pussy. She looked down at the small golden bush as her hand pushed the last knuckle inside the panting woman. She saw Jean turn her head and look down at her hand. “Put it all inside.”

Debbie smiled as she pulled out her fingers enough to curl her thumb tightly into her fingers. She curled her arm until her hand was aimed directly to enter the moist cavern. Jean’s ass rose from the sofa as she slowly pushed her fingers, thumb and then her whole hand deeply into the woman’s pussy.

“I knew I could take it all.” Jean laughed. “Let me do you.”

“What?” Debbie asked even though she had heard and understood what Jean had said.

Jean grabbed Debbie’s wrist and pull her hand from between her legs. “It felt so good that you must try it too.”

“The men will be back soon.” Debbie said. For once she was the nervous one and Jean was the aggressor.

“They will be hitting balls for a while.” Jean giggled. Her fingers moved down and released the snap on Debbie’s shorts. She pulled down the zipper and pulled the fly open. “Lift.” She commanded. Debbie raised her hips and allowed Jean to pull down her shorts. “Lift.” She said again as she grabbed the woman’s pink bikini panties and pulled them down and off her ankles. Debbie’s hot pussy covered with jet black curly hairs lay waiting for Jean’s hand.

Debbie didn’t have to be told to spread her legs wide. She closed her eyes and gripped the sofa cushions to be ready for Jean’s whole hand to invade deep into her womanhood. But, instead she felt a gentle caressing of her clit that stuck up proudly from between her damp folds.

“God. Yours is so much bigger than mine.” Jean said as she pushed it one way and then the other. “It’s almost like a small penis.” She giggled as she squeezed it between her tiny fingertips and slowly stoked up and down its length.

“You keep that up and I’ll marry you.” Debbie moaned.

“Too late. We are already married.” Jean giggled. “Do you want me to put my hand inside or do this?” Jean asked.

“THAT! JUST THAT!” Debbie cried out. She needed to come so badly and Jean was up for the task. Her fingers moved from experience on her own pussy. She thought about putting her mouth down on it but knew the men would be home soon. Right now she wanted to make her come. Her fingers moved quicker and quicker and Debbie’s ass moved upward and upward until it was almost a foot off the sofa.

“I’M COMING!” Debbie screamed. Jean didn’t stop and kept rubbing. “OH GOD. I’M COMING AGAIN!” Debbie cried and laughed at the same time. Finally she pulled Jean’s fingers from her pussy. “No more. Please no more.” Debbie whispered as she tried to get her breath. Jean moved her hand away and leaned forward to gently kiss her best friend. “No matter what happens with the men we can always have this to fall back on.” She whispered. Before Debbie could respond they heard the garage door open.

“Shit.” Debbie said as she grabbed her shorts and panties from the floor. Jean laughed as she did the same. “Just put the shorts on.” Jean said giggling. Debbie did as she said and they both snapped the waistband just as the two men walked into the house. They squeezed their panties into their hands.

“Looks like you two are back to normal.” Jim commented seeing them both smiling and sitting back stiffly on the sofa.

“You guys too.” Jean laughed.

“The game was all my fault.” Bobby said apologizing. “I shouldn’t have brought it upstairs.

“Who said we didn’t like the game?” Jean asked. “As much as I can remember it was a lot of fun.”

Jim glanced at Debbie and she winked. He hoped that meant what he wanted it to.

“Well, it’s Saturday who’s up for another game?” Debbie asked as she pushed her panties down between the two sofa cushions. Jean did the same.

“I am. I’ll get the beer and wine.” Bobby quickly answered.

“No booze.” Jean said smiling. “I want to remember everything that happens.”

Bobby had to look twice at Jean to make sure it was really his wife who was saying these things. “Can we talk for a minute?” He asked her. She smiled and followed him into the kitchen.

“What did Debbie say to you to……you know….get you to play the game again?”

Jean smiled and moved closer to him. “She told me about Jim fingering my pussy and about me sucking his big cock.” Jean whispered in her shocked husband’s ear. “I don’t remember any of it and it pisses me off. This time I want to remember.” Her mouth opened and bit his ear.

“Ouch.” He cried out. “I think you are just teasing.”

“I guess you will just have to wait and find out big boy.” She chuckled as her fingers moved down to grab his bulge.

*****

“How did you do it?” Jim asked excitedly.

“Actually it was Jean who was doing the convincing.” Debbie grinned. “I found out she has a lot of stored up passion in that little body.”

“You found out?” He asked. “How did you find out?”

Debbie didn’t say a word as she reached down into the sofa and pulled out her rolled up panties. She held them up for Jim’s big eyes. “No fuckin way.” He said. Debbie shook her yes and giggled.

“Tell me quick before they get back.” He panted in her ear.

“It’s between us girls.” Debbie said as she pushed the panties down into the sofa again. “Now don’t say a word to Bobby. Promise me.” She looked at him sternly.

“OK but only if you tell me everything later.” Jim said as he saw them walking back into the room carrying the Hug and Chug game.

“Everyone ready to rumble?” Jean asked as she sat on the sofa next to Debbie. She took Debbie’s hand in hers. “We only have one rule and that is that everyone must do what is asked of them. If they don’t the game is over.”

Jim looked at Bobby. “OK with me.” He didn’t want anything to stop what was about to happen.

“What do you mean by everything?” Bobby asked nervously. “You mean just man and women stuff right?” He did not want to get involved with doing things with Jim again.

“No. We mean anybody with anyone.” Debbie giggled. She was looking forward to doing some more things with Jean and thought it would hot to see the men doing things as well.

“No fucking way.” Bobby said. “I’m not into men.”

“Fine.” Jean said as she picked up the game and started walking it back into the kitchen.

“Wait.” Jim said. “Bobby it’s just a game.” He said pleading for his friend to change his mind.

“OK but there is a limit.” He said warning everyone he was drawing the line. Where that was he was not sure.

Jean smiled and put the game back on the table. “I’m first since I didn’t remember the last game.” She picked a card. “Take off something white or take a drink.” She read out loud. “I remember that one from the last game. She knew her white panties were hidden down in the sofa so her only choice was her bra. She looked at the bright sun shining through the side window. “I guess we don’t have to worry about the neighbors seeing this.’ She laughed as she slowly pulled her tee shirt up over her white bra. She didn’t flinch as she released the snaps on the front and pulled the flimsy garment open. Her firm breasts and tiny hard nipples made an afternoon appearance.

“Damn.” Jim said sitting forward in his chair. He had not seen them last time and realized they were bigger than he had first thought. Her nipples were tiny compared to his wife’s. He wondered how they would taste in his tight lips.

“Next.” She said looking at Bobby sitting to her left. She knew the cards were made with the understanding the men and women would not be sitting next to each other. But, now they were not sitting that way and the men would soon find out what that meant.

Bobby picked up the card and read it. “French kiss the person to your left.” He read out loud. “Already.” He complained. Fuck. He didn’t want the game over all ready. He wanted to get to Debbie’s huge knockers again.

He looked at Jim who was smiling. “It’s just a game.” Jim repeated. He also was not happy to tongue kiss his buddy but he didn’t want to lose a chance at fucking Jean. “I’m game.”

“How long? I’m not doing it until it’s my turn again.” Bobby said crossing his arms over his chest.

“One minute.” Debbie quickly said. She was excited to see the men doing such a nasty uncharacteristic thing.

“Let’s get it over with.” Bobby said as he moved over to Jim’s chair and pushed his lips down to Jim’s. He held his lips tightly together.

“With tongues.” Debbie called out as she pushed her face closer.

Jim opened his mouth and waited.

“The time doesn’t start until the tongues come out.” Jean said looking at the two big boys.

Jim thought Bobby was going to quit until he felt the tip of Bobby’s tongue snake out and touch his lips.

“OK tongue out GO!” Jean cried out looking at her watch.

Jim was still thinking about his wife having some type of sex with Jean. It turned him on and now he was wondering how it would be with another man.

Bobby was happy just pushing his tongue out enough to count as a French kiss. He was shocked when Jim’s tongue pushed his to the side and dashed deep into his mouth and down his throat. His eyes opened wide looking at his golf buddy as Jim gave his mouth the tonguing of his life.

“Fifteen seconds.” Jean yelled seeing the open mouths now moving. Bobby’s body forgot who was doing the kissing and started to return Jim’s aggressiveness.

“Times up!” Jean called out. But both men kept kissing. “Times up!” She yelled again. Finally the man broke their mouths apart.

“Why didn’t you say so!” Bobby said looking upset. “I’m gad that’s over.”

Jean looked at Debbie and winked. It was Jim’s turn. “Player to your left must do your bidding.” Jim looked at his wife and grinned.

“I don’t like that smile.” Debbie said sitting back on the sofa.

“OK. I want you to tell Bobby and me what you and Jean were doing to each other before Bobby and I came in the house.”

Debbie gave him a dirty look. “You promised.” She whispered.

“No. I promised I would not say anything. I’m asking you to.” He smiled.

Bobby looked puzzled at his wife who quickly looked at Debbie to see if she would tell them. Debbie knew she had to do as the card said. “OK?” She asked Jean who smiled.

“Jean and I kissed like you two were just doing.” She said hoping he would drop the inquisition.

“And…………” Jim said smiling. He wanted to hear about the panties.

“And we took off our shorts and panties….” She said giggling.

“Shit.” Bobby exclaimed looking at his wife’s smile. He thought about the old saying, ‘Be careful what you ask for or you may get it.”

“And………..” Jim laughed.

“And we touched each other’s…………” She giggled. “Pussy.” She whispered.

“What did you touch?” Jim teased.

“Pussy. We touched each other’s pussy.” Jean said loudly. She glared at her husband daring him to say something.

“And that’s it.” Debbie said not wanting to get into the details about putting her whole hand up Jean’s vagina and Jean’s fingers getting her off.

“My turn.” Debbie quickly said as she grabbed a card. “Do whatever you want to any player.” She smiled and walked over to Bobby. “Before this game stops suddenly stops like it did last time I want to touch another man besides my husband.” She said laying the stage for the next act.

Bobby sat up straight as Debbie moved over to sit on the arm of his chair and pushed him back down until he was almost lying horizontally. She wasted little time to unsnap his shorts and unzip his fly. She had no trouble finding his hard-on and quickly pulled it out through the opening in his boxers.

“What are you going to do with it?” Bobby asked smiling and sweating.

“This.” She said as she slowly stroked it up and down. She silently measured his length to be about the same as her husband’s. She turned and looked at Jean. “Go ahead and pick a card because I get to play with this until it’s my turn again.” She looked at Bobby. “That’s OK with you right?”

“Oh yes. It’s really, really OK!” He moaned.

Jean’s heart was racing as she watched her friend jerk off her husband. The game was going a lot faster than the other night. She read the card. “Rub any part of your body on any part of someone else’s body.” She giggled while thinking about what she could do.

“Come on hurry up.” Bobby moaned feeling himself getting closer to ejaculating.

“What’s wrong big boy?” Debbie smiled as she watched the purple tip of his tool on the top of her grip. “No staying power?”

“Debbie told me you had a good time with my ass the other night.” Jean smiled at Jim. “Let’s do it again but somewhat different.” She moved over to Jim’s chair and reached down to release his hard-on. She held it upward as she pushed her shorts over her hips until they stopped in the middle of her thighs. She reached under her legs to guide his prick between her ass cheeks as she slowly sat down on his lap.

“How’s that?” She giggled.

“Good!” Jim groaned. Her soft cushiony buttocks surrounded his shaft. She wiggled it and moved her ass forward and back until his prick was sandwiched between her buns.

“OHH!” Bobby groaned as he watched his wife’s bare butt humping Jim’s prick. He was ready to pop. Suddenly Debbie slapped his face.

“Don’t you come.” She said with a mean face. “I mean it.”

“OK.” Bobby moaned as he closed his eyes. “I think it’s my turn.” He opened his eyes and reached over onto the coffee table to take a card. Debbie did not miss a stroke.

“Player of your choice must remove an article.” He read. He grinned at Debbie. “Your shorts.”

Debbie suddenly remembered her panties were in the sofa and she would be showing him her dripping pussy. She moved off the chair but kept jerking him off as she used one hand to release her shorts and then push them down her hips and off her legs.

Bobby suddenly realized she was not wearing panties and neither was his wife. “Where are your panties?”

“In the sofa.” Both women said at the same time.

Bobby glanced down at the dark curly bush resting at the junction of Debbie’s thighs. It was enough to start his juice shooting up his tube. “OH SHIT!” He cried out.

“I thought I told you………..” Debbie said until his fountain burst up through her hand.

Neither Bobby nor Debbie saw Jim’s hand sneak under Jean’s ass and curve until his finger found her dripping hole. He easily slid it deeply into her depths and smiled because Jean did not give out their secret. She was now fucking his finger as she slid up and down, forward and back.

“My turn.” Jim quickly said. Jean’s ass and hot oven was overheating his body. “Have two players kiss each other.” He said reading the next card. He looked at Debbie and laughed. “I want to see you French kiss Jean.”

“Sure.” Debbie quickly agreed. She stood and walked over to Debbie who was moving up and down on Jim’s middle finger. “Hi.” She giggled as she looked at the passion on Jean’s face. Her mouth opened as she lowered it to Jean’s hot mouth. There was no doubt tongues were involved because the two pink slippery ells were moving out of the mouths more than they were inside.

It was too much for Jim as his prick unloaded its tank up between Jean’s buttocks over his own stomach. “I there!” He cried out. His finger moved out and across Jean’s clitoris and rubbed as fast as he could with her body still humping him. Jean cried out into the depths of Debbie’s throat. “UMMPHHH!” Her body trembled and shook as she exploded. Only Debbie had not come yet.

“My turn.” Jean said trying to catch her breath. She pulled up her shorts over her corn silk mound and moved back to sit on the sofa.

“Do we need a break?” Jean asked. Both men were totally spent and she needed to clean off the sticky juice between her thighs. “Yes.” Both men said but Debbie still want to play.

“Ten minutes.” Jim laughed at his wife who was sitting on the sofa with only her shirt and bra on. She wasn’t even bothering to cross her legs as her glistening pussy was on display for all to see.

“Five.” She bargained.

Jean started to put on her bra but decided against it. She was not embarrassed to be topless now around their best friends. She and Jim headed to the restrooms. She took the one upstairs. It left Bobby and Debbie sitting alone.

“Seems like the game today is going all the way.” Bobby said as Debbie turned her body towards him. Her legs opened slightly until he could see the pink inner folds of her honey pot.

“Are you up for it?” She smiled.

Bobby laughed. “Not now but I’m sure I will be.”

“Why don’t we take off the rest of our clothes and surprise them when they get back?” Debbie said. She was so horny she wanted to get to the last stage quickly.

“Fine with me.” Bobby said as he stripped off his shorts and underwear. He turned to see Debbie pulling the bra from her wonderful mounds.

“You like these don’t you?” Debbie giggled as she cupped under the boobs and held it upward for his eyes.

“I guess you always want what you don’t have.” He said meaning Jean’s chest.

“Jim feels the same way about Jean’s ass.” She smiled seeing Bobby’s prick starting to rise.

“What was that about my ass?” Jean asked as she walked into the room and stopped seeing the two naked. She smiled. “You two been playing the game?”

“No we just thought clothes were getting in the way.” Debbie laughed. “Why don’t you join us?”

Jean felt free, really free, for the first time with her nudity. She pushed down her shorts and placed them on the pile of clothes next to Bobby. She was standing by Bobby’s chair when Jim walked in.

“Holy shit.” He exclaimed seeing the naked backside of Jean as he realized they were all now naked. He didn’t have to be told to take off his clothing. Before Jean could turn around his shorts and boxers lay at his feet.

“Whose turn is it?” Debbie cried out impatiently.

“Yours.” Jean laughed as her bare friend sat down next to her.

“Demonstrate your favorite position with the player to your left.” She read. They all looked at Jean.

“I don’t have a favorite position with a woman.” Debbie said. “Actually I don’t know what positions they get into.” This time she giggled.