Empty Nest Gets The Worm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,188 Followers

Both Jim and Bobby’s prick jumped from semi-hard to full as they thought about their wives demonstrating a sexual position in front of them.

Debbie smiled and leaned over to whisper in Jean’s ear. Jean’s eyes opened wide when she heard her friend’s suggestion. She was about to whisper back “no way” when she saw the two hard-ons. She took a deep breath and whispered back “ok”.

You didn’t have to be a rocket scientist to know women could please each other by using their mouths in a 69 position. Debbie, being the larger of the two, moved her body until she was lying on her back while Jean stood and turned her body until she was facing Debbie’s feet.

“Shit.” Jim muttered as he watched Debbie’s legs spread to allow Jean’s face between them. He could not see what was going to happen so he stood and walked to stand by Debbie’s head. Jean’s legs spread and moved her blonde puss down to Debbie’s mouth.

Bobby did the same except he stood by Jean’s head and watched as his normally shy wife’s fingers moved down to explore Debbie’s hairy mound. Small thin finger tips found the dripping slit and pulled her outer lips apart until her whole pink pussy lay open before her lips. The small penis-like clit stood up proudly waiting for Jean’s tongue.

Debbie was doing the same to Jean’s yellow bush. She knew her husband was right behind her watching as she played with Jean’s small clit and ran her middle finger deep inside her pussy. She heard Jean moan and giggled.

Kiss it! Bobby’s brain was yelling silently. Jean must have heard him because she closed her eyes and pushed her small tongue tip forward until it pushed against Debbie’s clitoris. This time it was Debbie who moaned. “Oh yes right there.”

As their mouths, lips and tongues explored and found success they remembered and did it again and again. The shy touches of tongue and lips were soon replaced by firm and hard caresses. Jean felt Debbie’s tongue slide deep into her depths so she did the same. Both women had forgotten about their husbands as they ate and licked each others clits. They raced together for completion. Debbie was the first to come mainly because she was so horny from before. Her thighs squeezed Jean’s head and locked her mouth on her pussy as she climaxed. “I’M COMING!” She announced to everyone in the house and probably anyone stand on the sidewalk in front of the house.

Jean felt so good making her friend come. Her own pussy erupted as soon as Debbie’s voice got quiet. It was her time to scream and scream she did. Never did she ever experience this much satisfaction with oral sex with Bobby. “OHHHHH!” She cried. Finally the pile of female flesh was not moving.

“Man that was something.” Bobby said pulling Jean off of Debbie’s bright pink body. “Whose turn is it?” Both men were ready for anything. At least that’s what they thought.

Debbie remained lying on her back on the sofa as Jean pulled and read the next card. “Two players must do your bidding.” She giggled and leaned over to Debbie for a conference. Debbie listened to Jean’s whisper and smiled. “Sure why not?”

Jim and Bobby’s smiles were wiped out when they heard her command.

“We want to see you two do what we just did to each other.”

“Ah fuck no.” Bobby quickly said. “I told you I will not do those kinds of things with a man.” Jim agreed.

“So let me get this straight. It turns you guys on to see Jean and I eat each other out but if we ask you to do it you refuse.”

“Yeah that’s right.” Bobby said folding his hands across his chest.

“Well until you do it the game is over.” Jean announced sitting back on the sofa next to Debbie’s body.

The four of them just sat there saying nothing. Finally Jean took Debbie’s hand and pulled her into the kitchen. “We’re going to have a soda.” The guys watched their naked wives walk arm in arm into the kitchen.

“You have to draw the line somewhere.” Bobby said to Jim expecting him to agree.

“You know they are not going to let us fuck them unless we do this.”

“You’re kidding right? You would do this if it meant fucking them?”

“We could try to fake it.” Jim suggested.

“How the fuck do we fake sucking cock?” Bobby laughed.

“If we use our hands like this with just the tip sticking out.” Jim demonstrated by grabbing his hard-on with the purple knob on top of his fist.

“And, we still are sucking on the tip.” Bobby said wondering how dumb his friend was.

“Only for a minute or two. And you can fake it by pulling your hand up when your mouth goes down. They will think the tip is in your mouth.” Jim said. Jim had never told his wife that he had sex with his roommate back in college. The two of them were boozed up and were sitting on the floor naked talking about their dates that evening. His roommate Joe told him his date tried to give him the worst blowjob ever. They laughed and Jim said he could give a better blowjob than the one he had that night. What happened next was fuzzy but Jim remembered the two of them laying on the floor with the other one’s dick between their lips. They went after each other in a frenzy until they both came down the other one’s throat. The next morning Jim woke up early and moved out of the room to a vacant room down the hall. They never spoke after that night.

“A second is too much for me.” Bobby said firmly.

“I’ll make a deal with you.” Jim said trying not to be excited. “I’ll go down on you and you just jerk me off. I’m sure the ladies will accept that.”

Bobby thought about both of those ideas. “OK. I’ll try it but I may get to a point where I say stop.”

“Fair enough.” Jim said. “However the women have to agree to let us fuck them if we do this.” Bobby agreed.

*****

Jean and Debbie sat at the table naked. “I’ve got a confession.” Jean said.

“What?”

“What we did to each other in there was unbelievable.”

“I know. I’ve never been so turned on before.”

“The good thing is if the guys won’t do this we can go upstairs and find a bed.” Jean giggled.

“Deal.” Debbie said holding her hand out for Jean to shake it. But, Jean pushed her hand away and leaned over for a kiss. Their mouths opened and tongues once again explored.

The two women walked back into the room and froze. On the floor next to the fireplace were both men naked in a 69 position. They were holding each other’s hard-on in their hands.

“If I didn’t see it I wouldn’t have believed it.” Jean gasped. Bobby always had made fun of homosexual men. Here he was with another man’s penis in his fist getting ready to put his mouth on it.

“We will do this if you agree to one thing.” Jim said holding Bobby’s prick. His hand had started a slow stroking motion.

“That depends what it is.” Jean said not about to get trapped.

“You two allow us to fuck either of you anytime and anywhere we want for the next month.”

“Anywhere?” Debbie asked excited. She looked at Jean who smiled back at her. “OK deal. But you have to do it.”

Jim wasted no time as he lowered his tongue and flicked it against Bobby’s crown. His fingers moved up and down jerking off his golfing buddy.

“Look he’s doing it.” Debbie called out to Jean. She watched her husbands lips open wide and engulfed the tip. Jean moved down closer and saw Bobby’s head drop downward to his fist. “Bobby too!” She cried out.

Bobby had mixed feelings because he had fooled them thinking he was really doing it but at the same time his body was on fire as he felt Jim’s tongue and lips on his tip. His buddy was not trying to fool anyone. He was really giving him a blowjob and a very good one at that. He gasped as Jim’s fingers moved downward followed close behind by Jim’s lips. Bobby’s mouth opened in pleasure and he felt his hand moving downward until Jim’s tip rested between his lips. Bobby’s tongue moved out to taste a man for the first time.

Jim was surprised when he felt Bobby’s lips and tongue on the swollen tip of his hard-on. He moved his hand down to the base and swallowed more of the huge seven inch penis. He now remembered he was not drunk that night when he and his roomy gave mutual blowjobs. He had enjoyed every minute of it.

The two women set back on the floor in amazement. Never did they think the men would really do it. They were both ready to allow them to just touch each other but now they watched as the men’s mouths engulfed each other. They were not doing it for the right to fuck them anymore. They were now doing it to please the other one.

Debbie could see the men were approaching their zeniths. “We better stop them if they are going to fuck us.” She whispered to Jean. They were both so horny seeing their men pleasuring each other. Debbie grabbed Jim’s head and pulled upward until his mouth popped off the dripping rod. Jean did the same to Bobby who resisted at first. “What?” He asked noticeably pissed.

“You can stop now.” Jean laughed. “You can fuck us if you want.”

“Oh. We can do that anytime we want for the next month.” Bobby chuckled. “Right now I’m enjoying this.”

“Me too buddy.” Jim added. They pulled the women’s hands from their foreheads and moved their lips back down. Jim’s fingers found Bobby’s balls and caressed them until he felt Bobby’s hot fluids blast into his mouth. He remembered to swallow.

As soon as Jim swallowed Bobby’s pleasure he released his own load down the other man’s throat. Bobby gulped down as much as he could but had to spit out the rest to keep from choking.

This time Jim did not walk away from his friend. They both sat upward on the carpet and smiled at each other. “A whole month huh?” Bobby said putting his hand up for Jim to high five it. “SLAP!”

Jean and Debbie sat back wondering what the next month would bring. They realized the two men could fuck either one of them anywhere and anytime. They were excited but didn’t like the smiles on either of the men’s faces.

The next month proved to be the hottest ever for the two couples.

Note from Slickman: I know two man sex upsets a lot of you men out there but I did give you a warning. How many of you noticed there was no intercourse? That's the next story. As always don’t forget to vote and let me know what you thought about the story….Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,188 Followers