Exploring the Ring of Kerry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gorza
Gorza
119 Followers

"You're welcome."

"I so needed that, so I did." She kissed me again, and then pulled me on top of her clothed breasts. I realised I was almost as exhausted as she was. "Tell me: is your cock hard?"

"Yeah, it is."

"Did it turn you on, doing that to me?"

"You are so incredibly hot!" I exclaimed.

"So now, 'tis my turn to be in your debt. Why don't you fetch down that pack of condoms; 'tis time we christen them."

As I moved to stand up, I realised that all my limbs were aching from the cramped position I had taken on the floor. I swung my backpack off the rack, and quickly fished out the unopened packet of condoms, leaving a slick of Aoife's juices on the zip and strap of the bag.

I looked down to see the woman I had so vigorously fingered lying spread-eagled across two seats, naked below the waist. As she was taking up the seats, I returned achingly to kneel in front of her glistening cunt.

She took the packet from me, inspected it, and began pulling the plastic wrapper from it. In her impression of the Queen's English she mocked, "I now declare these condoms open. May God bless them and all who sail in them!" We grinned at each other. Then she opened the pack itself, detaching one foil-wrapped condom. She moved herself to a slightly more upright position, put the condom wrapper between her teeth, and her hands under my elbows. She pushed me to stand up, so I rose, steadying myself with one hand on the luggage rack behind my head. She stroked the visible bulge in the front of my trousers, and proceeded to undo my belt and unzip me. Almost in a replay of her sudden strip standing in front of me, she hooked her fingers around the waistbands of both my trousers and boxers and yanked them all the way down. My cock sprang out of hiding and danced around right in front of her face. She scooted forward, took the condom wrapper from her mouth, and proceeded to suck me for a few minutes, ensuring I was completely hard and horny. All I could do was look down on the top of head, her wanton hair washing back and forth across her shoulders as she moved her pink lips up and down my cock. She looked up at me, mid suck, and the sight was so sexy that I almost lost my load straight into her mouth again. As much as I would have loved that, I had my heart set on fucking her. I gently eased her face off my crotch to prevent any mishaps.

She leant back in the seat and began to open the wrapper and remove the latex. I stretched and looked up. That's when I realised I was standing with my hard cock clearly visible through the rear and side windows of the bus. It was now the turn of the good people of Mitchelstown to get an eyeful of a naked Englishman's erection riding Bus Éireann.

I felt Aoife's hand grab my swaying cock, and I looked down to see her approach it with the condom in her mouth. She stretched it expertly over the head of my cock, and took me deeper in her mouth to push the condom tightly around my shaft with her lips. She pulled back, examined her work, and drew me down to her.

"This is for you now", she whispered, "You deserve to fuck a good Irish girl on your holidays, so you do. You've given me a lovely orgasm, so you don't have to worry, just fuck away to your heart's content".

I kissed her gratefully. Even though we had given each other great orgasms, we had not yet fucked. My cock twitched, eager for its coronation. I knelt back so that my cock hovered at the height of her awaiting cunt. She reached between her legs and opened the lips of her cunt for me, smiling as she looked me in the eye. I could hesitate no longer, and moved my cock forwards and into her welcoming cunt.

She was still slick from moments before, and my first gentle thrust slid me in deep enough for my balls to slap her. We both let out an "Ahh..." in united pleasure. I bent over her, kissing her, enjoying the sensation of being engulfed in her warmth. I drew my cock back, enjoying her full depth. At which, she placed both her naked feet on the floor, bringing her knees to either side of my hips. When I thrust back into her, she was tight, gripping my cock lovingly all the way in.

I made a couple more slow thrusts in and out, enjoying every inch of her cunt's passage. I curled my hands around her ripe buttocks, so I could pull her into my cock. I picked up the pace, thrusting into her hard, starting to give her a proper fuck. She gave out another "Ahh...", and I saw that she had closed her eyes, lying back in the seat to enjoy the experience. I brought my hands up and groped her breasts greedily through the layers of fabric, and continued to fuck her hard. She moaned under the ministrations of my cock.

"I'm not sure I'm going to be able to last that long", I told her, knowing that her blowjob and the tightness of her cunt had combined to make control nigh impossible.

"That's fine. You can come whenever you want", she replied. I felt totally content, and did what she told me to do. I fucked for a few more minutes without holding back. Then my balls twinged, and, with little warning, I came inside her on a deep in-thrust. I collapsed on top of her, panting for breath. I just held her, gratefully, for a long moment. It wasn't an earth-shattering orgasm this time. In fact, it was fairly ordinary. Yet I wasn't disappointed, there was something refreshingly beautiful about having a nice, ordinary orgasm with Aoife.

I eased my slowly softening cock out of her. She brought her legs together, so I could collapse on the seat beside her. She ran her fingers through my hair, kissing my forehead. She reached down and released my cock from the condom, before using her mouth to clean me off. She kissed me again, "Remember this?" she said as I tasted my cum in her mouth. It mingled with the lingering taste of her sweet cunt, and I felt totally satisfied.

We cuddled together for some time, occasionally kissing, not saying a word, each naked from the waist down. The South Tipperary countryside flashed past the windows.

Eventually I asked, "Do you think anyone heard us?"

"They did, to be sure", she responded.

"Oh, I wondered whether we were getting a bit loud."

"Don't worry, it was pretty much all me screamin' like a banshee as you got me off. Even me ma's told us off: 'What will the neighbours think now?', so she says."

"Has she caught you masturbating at home?"

"She hasn't caught me, but she's wise to the noises she do be hearing from my room ever since I was a teenager."

The film played in my mind of Aoife masturbating through her teenage years on a little single bed in a picture-postcard cottage. The film reel ended, and I became aware of our surroundings again: the countryside beyond the window, the coach passengers, our tired, naked crotches side by side. "So, you think they heard us?"

"Young fella, I betcha everyone on the whole coach, from the driver back, knows full and well that we're shagging back here now!"

"Really? No one seems to mind."

"They're too fecking polite and prudish to come up and say, 'Do you mind awfully not shagging the feck out of each other back there?', so they are."

I thought about it: everyone knows. I had unconsciously become a sexual exhibitionist, and enjoyed every second of it. It felt OK. It felt kinky, but it also felt OK. Getting used to my new identity as an exhibitionist, I stood up and stretched. Anyone on the bus would have had to have had exactly the right angle of view to glimpse my limp cock between the headrests. There didn't seem to be anyone by the road side who might glance in at it, and there was no one behind us to be horrified by my full moon through the rear window. I stretched my weary limbs, and felt Aoife affectionately kiss my cock. It didn't react, it was quite happy with the entertainment it had received. Aoife moved back and pulled on her green knickers, she handed me my blue boxers.

"Cover yourself up, young fella!"

I sat down, and pulled on my underwear, watching her pour herself back into her jeans. A minute after we were both fully dressed the bus came to a stop in Cashel to let a passenger off. The passenger, a middle-aged man in a checked shirt and flat cap, gave us a disapproving stare from the pavement, as the bus pulled off past him. So, there's the reality, I thought.

Aoife stood up and fetched down her cloth bag. As she was closer to the aisle, her standing drew the attention of the odd few glares from the fellow passengers a few seats in front. "Oh, it looks like they're not happy", she reported.

"I'm happy though", I told her sheepishly.

"Glad to hear it now". She took a tissue from a pouch in her bag and wiped her face and hands. Then she took a brush and began fixing her hair with it. I watched, the sight taking me back to observing her when she got on the bus in Killarney: her raven tresses dancing in long, loose waves over her thin, pale shoulders. "You know what this is now?", she asked.

"What what is?"

"What we've got here, on the back seat of these buses... Serendipity!" she declared.

"That's a nice word for it: two strangers coming together."

"Or coming one after the other", she smirked at me. "A chance meeting between two total strangers who hit it off and fulfil each other's needs. A mutual exchange, to be sure. You're a fancy journalist in London, and I've got medical school. You'll get on that plane, and I'll... So, I'll probably crash at my cousin's place in Dublin, and then — like any sensible person — catch the TRAIN back to Cork tomorrow. What I'm saying is that who knows if we'll meet again. And I just want that to be OK, to have this now."

I hugged her close, "You're right, I find it too easy to romanticise things, but I should just be grateful for today, grateful to you", and I kissed her.

We sat talking in a loose, casual embrace, talking about her staying over in Dublin, catching the train, what I would do first when I got back to London, enjoying the little details of each other's lives. She spoke a bit about medical school. She was a dedicated student, possibly even boring to her classmates, but she clearly was going to be a talented doctor.

We sped through the Irish countryside, and the bus was quiet. Aoife leaned in and kissed me passionately, then she dropped a hand to my lap and began caressing my cock through the cloth. I was a little surprised, as it couldn't have been more than forty minutes since we finished having sex. I looked at her: her head was lower than mine, and her beautiful blue eyes were like a puppy dog's looking up at me. She had chosen the lower, submissive pose, which gave me a panorama of her cleavage. I had so neglected her breasts, I thought to myself. I bent my head and returned the passionate kiss, then I reached out and cupped her left breast, enjoying feeling it move under my touch. She sighed in my mouth.

"You know, there are still five condoms in that packet now", she related. Her hand was still brushing my lap, and my cock, which had been warmed by this touch, began to get a little more stimulated at the big hint she was dropping. She looked me in eye, "Do you want to fuck me again?"

"Yes, I'd love to, but won't they kick us off the bus if they hear us doing it a second time?"

"In the middle of County Tipperary or County Laois or wherever we are? No decent Irishman would even think of abandoning anyone here!" And she was right, we were in the middle of nowhere, rolling green countryside, dotted sparsely with the odd whitewashed cottage.

"Do you want me to eat your cunt out again?" I offered like a gentleman.

"'Tis a nice offer, but I don't think my cunt is up for that again quite yet now." She nuzzled my neck and purred, "I'll settle for a bit of a shag though. How would you like to take me?"

Her question set off a Kama Sutra flipbook in my mind. I grinned at her, and said, "You driving the bus and me taking you from behind!"

"Hah, and driving the bus over a cliff as I came!"

"What a way to go!"

She unbuttoned her jeans and pulled them down, as if getting herself ready to saunter up to the driver and say 'Do you mind awfully, but me young fella and I would like to shag ourselves silly in your driver's seat'. While I was thinking about the comedy sex, she was already taking off my trousers. She smoothed her long hand in a spiral over the blue fabric covering my lap, and cock tingled. Then she drew herself up to kneeling sideways on the seat facing me. I held her, and nuzzled my head into her welcoming bosom. She lifted my chin and kissed me passionately, her hands were lifting and caressing under my black t-shirt. She moved her head down, and holding up my t-shirt, swirled her tongue around my nipples and kissed her way down my chest and abdomen. Her lips moved over my boxer briefs and then back up to my waist. She sighed, and her hands pulled open my shorts and freed my half-erect cock. She stared at it, observing the movement of the bus making it sway.

She bent her head lower and kissed my cock, it rising slightly to meet her lips. Her mouth kissed back and forth along my cock, stimulating me, until its head rose. Her lips parted and engulfed the head of my cock. I sighed at the pleasure of her touch. I looked down at her, her hair tickling against my belly and leg, and her vest slid up under her arms, revealing the clasp of her bra and rippling of her backbone down the milky sea of her bare back. Her backside, cupped by her dark green knickers rose and fell steadily in time with the pleasure I felt from my lap. I watched, mesmerised by her arse. Slowly realising that I was not the only the one who was able to enjoy the sight; anyone looking up the aisle of the bus could glimpse this bobbing emerald and alabaster glory. If the driver were to look in his mirror, he would have found a wonderful redefinition of 'rear view'.

Aoife noisily slurped her way up and down my cock, coating it with her saliva. I realised I was completely hard, but I was in no particular rush. It was a couple of minutes before she came up and kissed me.

"Let's fuck!" she sighed in my ear.

I fished out the condom packet that had been stuffed between the seats, and secured the rubber in place. She took my cock in hand, giving it a few strokes. Then she climbed between my legs with her backside towards me. She reached back and pulled the crotch of her knickers to one side, exposing her cunt to my sight. With knees slightly bent she took my cock in her other hand and gradually lowered herself onto it.

She wasn't as wet as before, understandably, and the rocking of the bus made her ease herself onto me cautiously. I drank in the view of the lips of her cunt parting to admit me.

Aoife was grasping the headrest of the seat in front of us, which was thankfully empty. She experimented with a few shallow strokes, teasing the head of my cock with her opening. She came down my cock halfway, moaned a little, and pulled back up. Then she gradually sank all the way down to sit in my lap, taking my whole length inside her.

"Jay-zuss, that feels good!" she moaned as our interlocked sex throbbed against each other.

"I love being inside you, Aoife. You feel so good!" I returned.

It was as if time stood still as we enjoyed being locked together as the countryside strained to glimpse us through the window. Then she repositioned her hold on the headrest, and started fucking me in long slow strokes. I pulled back the gusset of her knickers further to stop it interfering with the motion. Her puckered pink asshole was exposed to me, and it was beautiful. I held her hips, and hungrily pulled her hard onto me, bucking my own hips up to increase the power. We grunted in unison at the physicality of our desire. She crouched over me, allowing me to thrust up into her for a few strokes, before letting her take control of the motion once again. I perched on the edge of the seat, leaning backwards to watch her wank me off with the warm grip of her cunt, observing the declinations of her pink star above.

I leant back into her body, and slid my hands under her vest and up her spine. She mewed to my touch. I brought my hands round and cupped her breasts, using them for purchase to pull her into me more forcefully. Disappointed with the feel of satin mounds, I circled back around and unclasped her bra, feeling masterful in my sexual dexterity. My hands circled back and slipped below the loose underwire to envelope her bouncing breasts. Her delightful nipples nudged into my fingers as I took full possession of her. She gave a pained moan at the new-found burden of her pleasure, and impaled herself with greater vigour and speed.

Grasping her naked breasts, I began thrusting up to meet her, sensing that she needed help. She willing submitted to my thrusts, hovering over me, willing me to fuck her. As I fucked her harder, she vocalised each thrust. Each time she would be pushed up and forward into the seat in front, which creaked against her.

My hands moved down to hips so I could fuck her harder still. She was now almost standing, but with legs akimbo to receive my eager lust. She had wrapped her arms around the headrest, and rested her chin on top of it. I inched up, until I had to move one of my legs up onto the seat to kneeling, with the other on the floor. Like a spring under me, my leg muscles helped me power into her.

I rose up, driving into her.

"Fuck...!" she exclaimed in a long, drawn out expletive.

I kissed her naked shoulder, and then my eyes rose to see faces turned towards us from all around the coach, seeing my visage in deep sexual concentration bob over the shoulder of the oblivious raven-tressed young woman moaning out the throes of her passion.

"Fuck!" I hissed for quite different reasons, and pulled her off the headrest. We fell back into the seat, and my cock surged violently into her as we crumpled into each other.

She, still oblivious, cried, "Ahh...Ngg!"

"Shh! Everyone's watching us", I hissed in her ear, while clamping her down on my lap to stop her moving.

She didn't answer, but lolled her head back on my shoulder, wearied by the exertions. I kissed her stretched-out neck.

"I don't care!" she mouthed dreamily, "Fuck me like that a bit more, and you'll make me come".

It was hard to resist the solemn duty of a gentleman to give pleasure to his woman. So hard, that it almost blotted out the horror that everyone was watching us. As soon as my hands released her hips, she was in motion, sliding herself sloppily up and down my cock with obvious glee.

"Do me hard, Mark", she continued in her dream-like voice, "Please!"

Without thought I thrust into her.

"Yuhsss!" she moaned loudly, "more!" she begged.

My right leg was still bent under me. Its tendons and muscles tightened into an explosive thrust deep in Aoife's cunt. She screamed, and I thought I could hear uncomfortable murmurings around the coach. I put my hand to her mouth to tell her to keep it quiet, but she sucked greedily on my fingers. She impaled herself on my cock once more, and I instinctively thrust up to meet her motion. She bit into the skin between my thumb and forefinger with the urgency of her pleasure. Realising it would keep her quiet, I held my hand so that she could bite down it hard with every thrust. The pain of her bite was mitigated by the pleasure hormones surging through my brain.

I began fucking her hard again, letting her rip into my hand with her teeth. It took less than a minute then to bring her to the summit of her delight. The first I knew of it was a bite that I thought would shear the bone in my hand, then I felt her cunt clamping hard on my cock, and she fell forward quivering, letting my bruised hand slip from her mouth.

Her pulsating cunt irresistibly squeezed me. I repositioned myself against her collapsed frame, and drove deeply into her. It took only five deep strokes into her helpless, quivering body before I too exploded, "Ahh!" sighing deeply and loudly at the release.

Gorza
Gorza
119 Followers