Exploring the Ring of Kerry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gorza
Gorza
119 Followers

I removed my leg from under me, and slowly eased the two of us down onto the seat, still engaged. Aoife's head lolled back onto my shoulder again, and I repeated my kissing of her neck. The corners of her eyes glistened with tears, and I repositioned so that I kiss the salty tears on her right cheek.

"You're crying", I said compassionately.

"'Tis just... you fucked me so hard, you brought tears to my eyes", she said emotionally.

"I'm sorry, Aoife. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"You didn't hurt me. These are tears of joy."

I kissed her deeply, crying a bit myself at the emotion of our post-coital exchange, allowing myself to be vulnerable with her.

She pulled herself gingerly off my softening cock and repositioned her twisted underwear to a state of moderate modesty. She fell back into the seat beside me like a ragdoll.

Somewhat wary of the other passengers, I pulled up my trousers and fastened them. Then I wrapped my arms around the beautiful, exhausted woman beside me and held her close. She wriggled in my embrace, finding a comfortable position.

We lay together in that position for such a time that I thought that one or both of us might fall asleep from our exertions. I was stirred by her tapping my shoulder.

"You're squashing me now", she said.

I noticed that I had become slumped over her, so I moved back into my seat and stretched my arms. She sat up and did the same, yawning. She saw that her bra was undone. Instead of refastening it, she pulled her vest top down to her waist to reveal her breasts hardly contained by their loose emerald cups. She pulled off her bra, and let it fall into her lap. Disencumbered, she stretched out in the seat. The invitation was too much to resist, and I greedily brought my mouth to her chest. She brushed her fingers through my hair, holding me to her lithe body. I kissed her breasts, her nipples, her cleavage, her lower neck, all with the reverence of one kissing a sacred artefact. She hummed softly under me, with her head thrown back and eyes closed. She brought my head up, bowed forward and kissed me gratefully.

"Thank you for that", she sighed in my mouth.

"No, thank you", my breath returned into her mouth.

We kissed again, and then another lingering embrace before pulling back. She passed her hands through the straps of her vest and looped them back over her shoulders. Without her bra, the top was rather obscene, her nipples poking through the gauze-like cotton, and every contour of her breasts on display. She sat curled there in her vest and knickers as if we were having a sleepover.

"You do realise what position you were in while we were fucking, don't you?" I said, thinking I should tell her quite how exhibitionist we had been.

"To be sure, you were taking me from behind, the way you said you like it", she smiled at me.

"But you were clinging on to the seat in front for dear life", I added, gesturing at the said recently defiled property of Bus Éireann.

"Hah! Can you see my fingernail marks in it?" she inspected the back of the seat.

I looked at my still reddened right hand, and told her, "But look, see what you did biting my hand off".

"Hah-hah! Sure, I did wonder whether I was hurting you, but you didn't take your hand away, so I thought I'd just take my mouthful of it now." She reached for me and rubbed my hand soothingly.

Oddly, I felt hungry, from what she said and the exertions. I remembered my preparations for the trip and asked her, "Are you hungry? I've got some sandwiches in my bag".

She nodded, and I stood, reaching up for my backpack. Eyes were glowering all over the coach. My heart compressed and my mouth felt dry. I hurried the shop-bought sandwiches out of the bag, and sank back into our partial privacy.

"Fuck, they're pissed off at us!" I hissed at Aoife.

"Sure they are", she sighed, as her tits shimmered under their veil.

"You know, I was basically fucking you up against the back of this seat." I gestured towards it again, this time with a packet of sandwiches in my hand.

She smiled at the memory of her orgasm, and took the cheese and pickle sandwich I offered.

"You had your arms wrapped round the headrest, with your chin on top, but you were oblivious. When I pulled myself up against you, I saw the whole bus had turned round to look at us... they could see!", I exclaimed.

"So, they all got a good look at my fuck face now. Bet that scared them!" she shot back at me.

I visualised her contorted face in the throes of desire, and felt myself horny once more at the thought, rather than scared off.

"The whole coach saw us fucking, and they got an eyeful of you moaning your head off!"

She came in closer, kissed the lower part of my cheek, and whispered, "Sure 'twas worth it though".

I gazed into the azure pools of her eyes, and down her barely covered body. My cock surged in my pants, and I knew that, against my better judgement, I wanted to fuck her again.

** Part three: The Journey's End **

I was completely entranced by Aoife. She could be so strong and also so weak, so sharp and witty in conversation, yet know how to heal with her words. I had enjoyed her initiating sex with me, but felt the manly urge to turn the ignition key myself. It hadn't been that long since we last had sex, but looking at her, thinking about her, made me hard again.

We had both munched through the sandwiches I had bought earlier in the day in Killarney, and I felt refuelled. I did not want to ask her, I had to tell her, "Aoife, I'm going to fuck you again now", I whispered firmly in her ear as I held her. I pushed my hand between her legs to make the point.

"You dirty English slut", she exclaimed, "You're not long after bouncing me off your cock now!"

I didn't want to lose the upper hand. I asked her, "How do you want me to take you?"

"You seriously want to fuck again right now?" she shot back, looking into my eyes.

I stared into her so-blue eyes and my cock strained in my trousers. Affirming my bodily counsel, I nodded.

She drew her long fingers across my crotch, investigating my hardness. "So you are serious now", she answered her own question without inflection in her voice.

She looked away in concentrated thought, her hand resting against my bulge. She brought her eyes back to mine, and I searched them, unsure of what she was thinking.

"Today has been really special, so it has", she began thoughtfully, and I was saddened by the thought that she was about to call time on our adventures of the flesh. "And you're really special, Mark. I'm so glad I met you, so I am", she continued. I steeled myself for the 'but...'. There was a long pause, and my eyes fell to her lips, waiting for her words. She sighed, and her eyes bore into me deeply. "I want to share something special with you."

"Aoife, what we have is special, and, if you want to say that that's enough, I'll just be happy with what we've shared, but I just want..."

She raised her hand from my crotch to my mouth to hush me. "I don't want you to get the wrong idea now...", she continued, trying to search for words. "'Tis just there's something special I have only shared with a couple of lovers...", she continued with some difficulty. "Gawd...", she tilted her face to heaven for divine inspiration. She took a deep breath and brought her face down to look at me again. She had changed out of her earnest state of confession, regained control, and that impish smile was back on her face. "To complete your tourism experience now", she grinned, "How about I show you the true Ring of Kerry?". She left the question dangling between us. She inhaled and exhaled deeply, clearly glad that she had managed to say it.

I looked at her quizzically, not comprehending what she meant. What could she possibly mean by the Ring of Kerry? After all I had bussed and walked myself all around that route in the last week, and now we were many hours from her home county. Yes, she's a Kerry girl all right, and a downright sexy, wonderful one. What could a sexy Kerry girl possibly mean by offering to show me the Ring of...? It hit me like brain freeze from a hasty ice cream, and my jaw dropped.

"You're a bit slow on the uptake, young fella", she grinned at me.

"Sorry, but... err... but...". There was no delicate way of putting it.

"Precisely!" she answered, and then realised that she needed to stop toying with me. She leant in, her ungirded breast nuzzling my bicep, and her mouth close to my ear. "Mark, it would be really special if you fuck me in the arse".

I couldn't believe how purely and lovingly she said it. If she had said it in Irish, I would have ignorantly taken it for some sweet nothing by its tone, yet in plain English she had woven the dirtiest of propositions into poetry.

My eyes shifted from right to left, not knowing which way to go in this conversation. I took in a sharp breath. I wanted to fuck her, and the thought of this kinky twist, hardened my resolve, but...

"You know it won't turn you gay now!" she joked unhelpfully. "At least not any gayer than you already sound with that English accent of yours!" she jibed.

"I just... I just... don't know what to say", I said the truest thing I could.

"Just yes or no, 'tis fine now."

"But don't you need some room to do that... You can't do it on the back seat of a bus... Don't you need lube or something." I really didn't know why I was finding excuses, apart from the whole idea felt impossible.

"So, you've never taken a girl... or a guy", she added cheekily, "up the arse before?"

I hadn't realised that I had so obviously demonstrated my inexperience in this matter. I placed myself in her hands, looked her in the eye, and told her, "You've hooked yourself a virgin here".

She placed a hand on my arm comfortingly. "This is something really special for me to share with you. To be sure, I didn't like having anal sex when I first tried it, but then I grew into it, like an acquired taste, so it is. I think 'tis because I'm a medic: I'm fascinated by what the human body can do."

I took her hand from my arm and kissed her fingers. I inhaled deeply, knowing I had lighten up. I smiled at her and joked, "You know how much noise you made when I was just fucking your cunt... You'll blow out a tyre if I fuck you in the ass!"

That broke the ice, and we laughed, more for release than for the humour of it.

Aoife pulled back from me, and slipped the two spaghetti straps of her vest from her shoulders. The fabric rippled as it fell over the contours of her naked breasts to pool at her waist. She straightened her back, presenting herself to me. I stared hungrily at her rose nipples, knowing that they were proffered as sugar cubes to coax a gun-shy horse.

I circled her in my arms, and leant in to plant a kiss on the azimuth of her right breast, then kissed her passionately on the lips.

"It seems my tits have got a way with you", she purred.

I descended to suck longingly at her nipples, while gently kneading her breasts.

"So, do you want me to lead the way?" she asked with her lips to my scalp.

I looked up like a baby from my feast, and nodded. So much for taking control!

"Will you fetch my bag down for me?" she said with her hands on my shoulders to emphasize that I should move.

I stood, grasping the corner of the luggage rack. No one was looking in our direction this time. I wondered whether they had forgotten what we did earlier, but knew that they were just stewing in silence.

I lifted Aoife's cloth bag down to her. As I lowered myself back to the seat, I told her, "We need to be quiet this time. I really don't want to upset these people".

She pursed her lips and wrinkled her nose a little, as if to concede that trying to be quiet and doing so are two completely different things, especially where anal sex is concerned. She pulled a toiletries bottle from her bag and handed the bag back to me. I repositioned it in the rack, checking to make sure that it was still all quiet on that front.

When I returned, she had tucked the bottle between the seats with the packet of condoms. She leant back against the side window and pulled me onto her. We kissed each other deeply, as I massaged her breasts and she fondled my rump.

When we came out of the kiss, she had the air of a teacher, saying, "This is how 'tis going to work", she paused to check she had my attention. She had it. She pulled her vest back over her breasts and shoulders. "I need you to pull my knickers off, and eat out my cunt again."

"I'd love to taste you again", I told her.

She smiled and trembled a little at the thought of it. "I really enjoyed how you played with me earlier, so I did... But I need you to get me worked up as quick as you can now."

"I think I know how to do that", I smiled.

"So then we change places, and I'd like you to fuck me for a bit like we did before... in my cunt... to make sure we're both ready. Then..." She paused, and fished out the little bottle from between the seats. Its label read 'Aloe Vera Facial Moisturiser'. "Now this will be our lube." She squeezed a small dot of the clear gel onto her forefinger and dabbed it on my nose in a flash. She grinned cheekily at me, and then rubbed it up to the bridge of my nose and back.

"Are you sure this stuff is OK with condoms?"

"To be sure, it hasn't any oil in it that could break down latex", she said authoritatively, and I remembered that she knew about these things. "The main thing is that 'tis slippy, and that's just what we need. You need to use lots of it now, or else you'll have me screaming the place down. When I tell you, I want you to squeeze as much moisturiser on your finger as you can and slowly push it in my arse, keeping it gentle like. Have you got it?"

I nodded, and kissed her passionately. Remembering step one of her beginner's guide to anal sex, I knelt in front of her and pulled her knickers off, dropping them on the seat beside her. She planted a foot either side of me. The sight and aroma of her waiting sex was more than familiar to me, it was like a homecoming. I threw myself rapturously into the valley, and began gentle lapping strokes of her rosy cleft. Aoife purred gently at the commencement of her pleasure. I worked slowly deeper into her, and then gave attention to her emerging clit. Tasting that she was overflowing with nectar, I licked two fingers and fucked her with them, all the while spiralling my tongue around her clit. Her head was lolling back, and she was sighing, now fully aroused.

She allowed me continue for a minute more for her own pleasure, before doubling over me and sighing, "I need your cock inside me now". She pulled me out of her with her fingers weft through my hair, and kissed my dew-stained lips firmly.

We changed places. She hastily yanked down my trousers and boxers. She was breathing heavily as she reached for the condoms. Fiddling with the wrapper, she prepared me for my undercover mission. She wanked my erect cock a few times, eliciting sighs from me.

Before I knew it, she had assumed the same position as before, and was impaling herself eagerly back down onto my cock. My work in preparing her made her cunt slide easily over me, yet still hugging tightly. Without hesitation, she began long, slow movements, taking me from just the tip of my cock to the base of its shaft. We duetted with quiet moans of appreciation.

There before me was the rising and setting of the rose star, gazing right back at me with monocular vision, crinkled in a smile. I did a mental checklist, feeling out for the moisturiser bottle, and mentally preparing myself for my rocket trip thither.

Aoife's cunt squeezed me as she twisted slightly to speak to me. "I think you better grease me up now", she purred.

The aloe-vera gel spurted into my hand. I made sure I coated my finger with as much as it would carry before bringing it to bear. My fingertip spiralled the corona of her anal opening, the gel making it twirl fast and slick on her pucker. I could feel her cunt reflexively bearing down on my cock sheathed inside it with anticipation, as her breathing became slow and heavy.

I grasped her left hip with my left hand, and began to probe with my finger. There was a momentary resistance before she opened herself, and my finger slipped into her up to the first joint.

"Hohw...", she moaned.

I rotated my finger, bending it back and forth a little to ease back the muscle. I slipped in as far as the second joint, and found I had enough lubrication to begin to move in and out of her about half and inch.

"How's that?" I whispered to her.

"'Tis good, add more lube and slowly go deeper."

I slowly withdrew. Her asterisk didn't close but held the space where I had been. I liberally applied more gel to my finger and revisited. I slid further, and she moaned softly. As I went further, her cunt tightened on my cock. With my finger, I felt my own cock twitching through the walls between her ways. Then I began to move my finger in and out of her, further than last time, finger fucking her ass. She once again gripped onto the headrest in front of her, and flexed herself so that I could go deeper. As my finger continued to fuck her, she drew herself up my cock a little and slid back. Her movement synchronized with mine and she allowed herself to be doubly fucked. My finger in her ass pushing her cunt tightly round my cock.

"Time for the next level now", she panted.

I eased my finger from her, and she shuddered as I pulled out of her. She slid herself off my cock and grabbed the moisturiser bottle, squirting a large helping into her hand. Rubbing her hands together, she proceeded to run both hands all over my cock, covering its latex sheath with a coat of the gel. As she rubbed me, I leant back to enjoy it. She was standing, straight-legged, bent at the hips between the seats. I saw that the limited space meant that her backside was pushed right against the side window. In reflection, I saw she was presenting her aroused cunt and gaping anus to the passing world.

"Sure don't move until I tell you!" she said, straightening up and turning her bubble bum back to me. She held her arse cheeks wide and nudged the tip of my greased cock against her still unclosed ring.

Obediently, I remained still as she brought her muscle down halfway over my glans. She had trouble bracing herself against the movement of the bus while holding herself open. I placed my hands on her hips to steady her. With that support she sank a little lower. Her breathing was focused, making herself relax, as she pulled her muscle over the rim-ridge of my glans. Once done, she moved her hands back to the headrest for more support, allowing herself to get used to my intrusion. I gently rubbed her naked thighs, as her anus crushed the head of my cock. The pain of this cock torture was exquisite.

I don't know how long we paused like that, with me just inside her opening, as we both adjusted to the sensations. Then she bore down about an inch on me.

"Haww...", I gave voice to the cock torture of her vice-like anal passage, while she grunted primally. The movement continued up and down, slowly expanding its gamut, and we were fucking. I was virgin no more.

Aoife gripped the headrest and held herself at the height of the movement. Her voice fell down under her armpit, "You can move in me now".

I took her hips in hand, planted my feet firmly, and eased my hips up, slowly plunging my gelled-up cock into her. I slowly adapted to her impossible vice: each stroke, each fraction of each stroke, was an exertion of power, of body as of will. I matched her earlier speed, and then pushed for a little more: a little more depth, a little more speed.

I pushed up into her further, and she cried in pleasured pain. I suddenly felt destructively animalistic as I drove into her harder. She vocalised her experience wordlessly, allowing me to continue the wanton destruction of her ass. She twisted, placing a heavy hand on my shoulder, gasping, "I can't take any more". She pushed me back into the seat, and ever so slowly eased herself off me. We both grunted "Huhng!" in unison as she eased my rim through hers. Finally released, my throbbing cock flailed in my lap like a prisoner brought up from solitary confinement who could no longer walk. Above it Aoife's stretched asshole gaped wide and red.

Gorza
Gorza
119 Followers