Exploring the Ring of Kerry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gorza
Gorza
119 Followers

She leant in, whispering, "I've never done anything like that before. It just felt so sexy to share what we have".

"Maybe the tourist board should give you a medal!"

"How about taking me from behind one last time?" She pulled herself off my cock, gestured for me to move back, and she assumed the classic doggy-style pose. I knelt between her legs, kissed the cheek of her ass, and slid myself into her. I took hold of her hips and eagerly fucked her, watching her face in the window and the pendulum motion of her breasts below. I slid my hands round her hips and cupped her breasts, and continued fucking her. Then I took hold of her hair, pulling her head back as I began to fuck her harder. Her back arched beautifully under me, and her breasts swung forward and up at the window.

Then my eyes caught sight of the moisturiser gel stuffed between the seats. Before I knew it, I had greased up my finger and was circling her asshole.

"Yuhs... finger my arse!" she moaned, and I dipped into her. It wasn't long before I was giving her both my finger and my cock in a solid rhythm. She started trembling under me, and I knew she was close. I brought my other hand to her abdomen, and slid it down and around to her exposed clit, rubbing it with my thumb. Luckily my concentration was not tested. I plunged my finger into to ass, my cock grazed against her wall, my thumb skimmed her clit, and Aoife quaked out her orgasm, screaming as successive waves of pleasure hit her.

She slumped forward with exhaustion. At this new angle, I could push my finger and cock hard against each other through her, as she spasmodically clamped me in both places. The resistance against my cock hardened, and I exploded within her, collapsing over her back.

"Now, that's what I call serendipity!" I mouthed into her shoulder blade. I kissed down her back as I eased myself free from her. We fell into the seat, into each others arms, kissing with unrestrained emotion.

The speaker crackled, "Airport. Airport in five minutes. Passengers are kindly requested to collect their belongings and to put their clothes back on. Thank you".

We giggled and hastily retrieved our clothes. Aoife placed her well-used moisturiser back in her bag, and then she picked up the packet of condoms. She pulled out the remaining two wrappers.

"'Tis a pity we didn't to finish the pack, so it is."

"I think we gave it a good go."

She separated the two condom wrappers, handing one to me. "Souvenirs", she said. She fished a marker pen from her bag, and scrawled 'AOIFE' in black ink across the wrapper. "You're so good at spelling my name. So you don't forget it."

"I don't think I could forget you." I took her pen and wrote 'Mark' on the other wrapper.

We exchanged. "If we ever meet again, at least we've got a condom with each other's name on it."

We pulled up at the airport, and got off the bus. The driver was at the luggage hold, pulling our cases to the pavement. "So, you don't see that every day now. You put on quite a show, a bus driver story my wife will actually listen to." He looked at Aoife, adding, "Well worth the price of a ticket from Cork".

I laughed, "Thank you for putting up with us".

Aoife placed her hand on the driver's arm. "Say hi to your missus from me, Eamonn."

I gave her a puzzled look, and she smiled back at me.

"Right, I best be off," said Eamonn, and he climbed back onto the bus.

"You know him?" I asked Aoife.

"'Tis a small island, so it is", was her only answer, as our bus pulled away.

Suddenly, it was just Aoife and I without our bus, oblivious to the bustle of the pavement outside of departures. I felt oddly naked without the grey-and-red upholstery of Bus Éireann in which we had wrapped our dreams. I held her tight, my hand in the small of her back, hers around my neck, and we kissed until we knew we had to part.

I held 'AOIFE' in my pocket.

"Serendipity, Aoife!"

"Serendipity, Mark!"

I watched her walk away, her hair caught by the summer evening breeze, and then she was gone.

****

We never saw each other again.

When colleagues ask me why there's an old condom wrapper on my desk with a bunch of vowels scrawled on it, I tell them it's a souvenir of when I explored the Ring of Kerry, a souvenir of serendipity.

****

With thanks to Bitanters for reading, editing and advising on this story.

Gorza
Gorza
119 Followers