Exploring the Ring of Kerry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gorza
Gorza
119 Followers

She slithered down the back of the chair in front as her legs buckled under her. I half caught her, hooking my wrists under her armpits, and lowered her down. She came to rest half kneeling on the floor, her head forward, against the seat cushion.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get so rough with you", I said stroking her hair.

Her flushed face turned up at me from under a mess of her hair, she breathed, "I... I wanted... you... us... to take it out of the comfort zone. I wanted to let myself be vulnerable to you".

I bent over her and kissed her scalp hotly again and again, as if wanting the kisses to push through to her brain. She kissed her way up the inside of my thigh. Then she titled her head to me, looking at me with eyes full of emotion for what she had shared. Her left hand brushed my other thigh, and then eased the condom off my aching cock.

"I want your cum now", she whispered, half to my cock, half to me. She ran her tongue up the shaft of my throbbing cock, her saliva a salve for my hot soreness. She licked my cock wetly, without teasing or pressing, knowing exactly what I needed.

She came to composure on her knees, and reached for the moisturiser. She didn't ask permission, she didn't have to. I moved slightly forward in the seat, then slumped back, so she could get what she wanted. Her lubed-up thin finger passed easily into my asshole. Even though she had toyed with me here earlier, this was different, there was the slick gel and I was ready to give her my vulnerability.

Her mouth hoved delicately down my cock's shaft, and, thus distracted, she plunged her finger a little deeper into my ass. The double sensation was unlike anything I had ever experienced. She began to suck my cock in long, wet strokes, conducting them in harmony with the anal finger fuck she was giving me. I loved this dirty, kinky blowjob. I could not deny my ass, my cum to this wonderful woman now.

She pulled her mouth from the apex of her blowjob with a slurp, kissed down the dorsal ridge of my shaft and began to swirl her tongue around my balls. As she did, she rotated her finger inside me. Then she began to beckon me, inviting me to come to her, curling her finger slightly inside my anal passage. "Haah...", I exhaled roughly through this new sensation. Of course, good Doctor Aoife knew how to find my prostate. She continued to nudge the spot she knew would bring me unspeakable pleasure as she resumed sucking my cock. The two movements together combined to transport me to another plane. I let my head roll back in the seat, closed my eyes, and opened my legs wider to let Aoife take all of me.

Her expert ministrations meant she didn't have to wait long for me to come. As she beckoned me with her crooked finger, I came for her. Her anatomical knowledge made me feel every part of my orgasm separately: tightly pumping testes, squeezing prostrate and throbbing cock. I was going to tell her I was coming, but I knew it was OK, and I knew that she could feel exactly what was happening inside me. I flung my arms wide like a man crucified, and pumped my cum gratefully into her mouth. The spasms were intense, but this time I was not bucking around on the seat, these clenches happened far too deep for that.

I looked down at Aoife, as she beamed back at me, a dribble of cum on the side of her mouth.

"How do you like it when I fuck you now?"

"I love it, doctor. You know how to play me like a puppet!"

She snorted with laughter and began to disengage her finger from my asshole.

"Slow! Please, slowly!" I exclaimed.

She slowed to a careful withdrawal.

"Deep breath in", she said.

I did what the doctor ordered.

"And deep breath out", she added.

I exhaled as she pulled her finger out of me. She smiled at the success of her expert rectal examination.

I pulled her onto the seat beside me, and passionately held and kissed her, tasting my cum on her. We lay kissing in that embrace, both naked from the waist down, and covered with aloe-vera gel and each other's bodily secretions.

"Mark, I don't mind whether you get your bag or mine, but I think we need tissues."

I nodded and staggered to my feet. My cock and asshole felt raw from their exertions. I shifted on my feet try to feel more comfortable. Then my eyes locked with those of a red-haired woman a little older than me. She mouthed a perfect 'O', and I realised that the angle up and across the aisle gave her a full view of my flaccid, but still stretched, cock. I swiftly grabbed Aoife's cloth bag and fell back into hiding.

"Fuck!" I breathed, "I've just given a woman an eyeful of my cock!" as I handed her her bag.

"Hah! You should charge now!" Aoife sniggered. She opened her packet of tissues and handed me one, saying, "Wipe yourself down and get your knickers on".

She pulled her feet up onto the seat, so she could wipe down her cunt and asshole. I pulled up one foot and wiped my raw hole. We went through a few tissues as we cleaned up, and Aoife pulled on her knickers and brushed her hair. I pulled up my boxers and trousers, fastening myself up. Just in case my flashing my cock around stirred up trouble I tried to assume a look as if nothing had happened.

****

The coach's address system crackled on, and I thought that the driver was going to address the whole coach about the naughtiness on the back seat. Instead came a gruff, "Newlands Cross. Newlands Cross", announcing we had reached the outer suburbs of Dublin.

Aoife and I sat silently side by side, my arm around her shoulders, her hand on my chest. She still wore her thin vest without a bra and green knickers, not wanting to pull on her clothes. I hugged her closer.

We sat in happy silence as the coach continued through the South Dublin suburbs. The rush-hour traffic was coming out of the centre as we passed in the opposite direction.

"We're almost there", I stated the obvious.

"Just serendipity remember", she reminded me.

I sighed, "I know: two strangers fulfilling each others needs".

"To be sure, we've shared something special".

"I don't want you to misunderstand me, Aoife. I certainly am not the one-night stand kind of guy..."

"Or one-bus stand!"

"Two buses, Aoife. Remember?"

"Hmm... Our first blowjob!" she reminisced, rubbing her hand against my t-shirt, stimulating my nipple.

"You know, I've never allowed myself to be quite so vulnerable with a woman", I told her.

"Sure, I was worried you'd dismiss me as some weird nympho when I asked you to fuck my arse, but I knew I wanted to make myself vulnerable to you. 'Tis something really special, and I suddenly knew I wanted to share it with you, so I did."

"I feel very comfortable with you, Aoife. I'm surprised how emotional fucking a beautiful stranger can be."

"Sure, you caught me welling up after sex."

"Are you OK?"

"I'm fine. 'Tis just as you said now: this has been emotional."

"As I said, I don't want you to misunderstand..."

"Just say it then, Mark."

"You know, with what we've shared, I could... err..." I paused, losing myself in the pools of her eyes.

"Sure, say it."

"You know, I could so easily tell you that I loved you right now..."

"So..."

"Let me just say this: I could have said that, but I know exactly what you said: serendipity. So, I just wanted to tell you that I'm not going to tell you that I love you."

"Hah! And we're back at having your cake and eating it now! In response, Mark, my young fella, I would like to tell you that I too am not going to tell you that I love you." Her eyes were fixed on mine, and my heart flipped.

The speakers crackled, "Heuston Station. Heuston Station".

Our emotional exchange rudely interrupted, we fell laughing into each other's arms.

The coach came to a halt outside the squat wedding cake of station building. A handful of passengers got off. I hoped to see the red-haired woman that I had accidentally flashed getting off, to ease my embarrassment, but she didn't.

"Don't you want to get off here for the Cork train?" I asked Aoife.

""Are you trying to be rid of me now?" she joked, and continued, "I'll catch the train tomorrow".

The bus moved off again, and I began to see some familiar Dublin streets as we passed into the centre of the city.

"No, I'm not wanting rid of you, but where do you need to get off for your cousin's place?"

"I could go with you all the way to the airport now."

"No, Aoife, you don't have to do that, and I don't like prolonged goodbyes."

"So, I could catch a city bus from Busáras to my cousin's."

We fell silent, my arm around her shoulders. The coach crossed the River Liffey. "Eden Quay. Eden Quay", was announced. The bus stopped beside the river, glowing in the light of the early summer evening. Most of the passengers got off, leaving maybe half a dozen besides us.

"You better get dressed", I told her. She was still in her flimsy vest and knickers.

She folded her long fingers around my neck and drew me in for a lingering kiss. "Touch me quickly", she sighed in my mouth.

Without needing any further invitation, I plunged my hands up under vest and took possession of her breasts. We kissed as I caressed her with desperate hunger. I desired her, and we had no time.

"Busáras. Busáras", crackled the speakers, as the coach pulled into the 1950s glass-and-concrete fantasy that served as the city's central bus station.

I pulled my hands free from Aoife's clothes in disappointment. The bus halted and the remaining passengers moved off.

"I could stay through to the airport", she said again.

"No, pull your jeans on and get to your cousin's house. All good things come to an end."

She slumped against me. The bus felt empty. The luggage hold clicked shut, and the driver got back on the bus. He glanced up the bus, and our eyes met. He came striding up the bus, his white shirt straining against his muscles. I tapped Aoife's shoulder.

"The driver's coming up."

She sat up in the seat, trying to compose herself. The driver slowed as he approached. He looked down at me, and I thought he might haul me off by the scruff of my neck.

"I... I'm going to the airport", I offered him.

He looked at Aoife, clearly enjoying how her body was displayed in her thin vest and knickers. She simply smiled at him and said nothing.

After sizing us up, the driver said, "So, 'tis young lovers now, is it? I thought once or twice of hauling you off the coach. You know you upset a helluva lot of good people today with your shenanigans back here."

"I'm really sorry... we're really sorry..."

Aoife held her silence, gratuitously half naked in the corner.

The driver looked her over again. "If I were you, I wouldn't be able to keep my hands to myself now", he continued. "So, young lovers, we don't pick up passengers here, and the bus is empty except for us three. It'll take us a fair 25 minutes to get to the airport, maybe longer with traffic. I'll just drive now. You go knock yourselves out." He looked at Aoife again. "Just don't get me in trouble with the Guards, you hear?"

"Thank you. No, we won't. Thank you", I responded politely and somewhat nervously, anxious not to upset the driver, but also wondering what he had just offered us. I couldn't ask him: he had started making his way back down the bus.

"So, I'm coming with you to the airport now", she stated, "Now go sit it in the other corner", she ordered me.

"Why, what have I done?"

"Go!" she shooed me.

As the bus moved away from Busáras, I hauled myself into the opposite corner from Aoife, into the seat last occupied by the blue-cardigan woman.

Aoife stretched her feet out across the seats. Then she took hold of the lower hem of her vest with crossed hands, and pulled it up over her head. For a moment she paused, leaning back against the side window, with the white cotton of her vest manacling her wrists together above her head, her breasts high and presented.

I moved towards her, but she lifted a bare foot to block me.

"Stay in your corner and watch!" she ordered me.

I sank back into the corner seat, admiring the view from afar.

She released herself from her top, and brought her hands down over her breasts, cupping and lifting them, then circling her nipples with her fingers. On cue, the tips of her breasts came to bud. She slid her hands over her flat abdomen, stretched out across the seats. She looped her thumbs into the sides of her emerald knickers and pulled them round the full curve of her buttocks. Then with her legs extended like aerials straight up, she pulled her underwear up to her knees, giving me a good view of her newly aroused cunt lips between the backs of her thighs. She pulled her knees into her chest, opening her cunt and showing her asshole. Then she threaded the last piece of her clothing around her calves and over her feet.

I was made horny again by her display. She pushed her feet once more straight up in the air, and I admired her shapely white legs, like a monument raised to her exposed sex.

Like a gymnast, she gradually began to part her legs into an upright 'Y' shape.

It was too much, I whispered loudly across the space, "I want to fuck you, Aoife!"

"What did you say, young fella?" she retorted.

"You heard me: I want to fuck you!"

"I want to hear you say my name."

"Aoife...", I stared at her beautiful cunt, "I want to fuck you".

"Hmm... that sounds nice", she purred. Her legs tired, and she placed her feet on the seat, knees bent, still completely open to me. Her hand skimmed across her abdomen and began rubbing her crotch lewdly. "Take your shirt off, young fella", she demanded.

I pulled my black t-shirt over my head.

She curled a finger into her cunt. "And the rest now: I want to see you cock."

I couldn't refuse her. I unfastened my belt and unzipped my chinos and pulled them completely off, kicking out of my shoes. My light blue boxer briefs failed to hide my state of arousal.

"Hmm... Nice! Take them off"

I slid my underwear down, showing Aoife my cantilevered cock, and showing the city of Dublin my bare ass through the window.

"I want you to walk over here with that lovely cock, and put it in my mouth", she told me.

I knew it meant exposing myself, but I couldn't resist her. I stood full naked, and edged along the back seat, my cock bobbing openly before me. When I got to Aoife, she cupped a hand around my backside, pulling me towards her. She leant in, and took my cock in her mouth. I delighted to the warmth of her tongue and lips on me. I stood up taller, pushing my hips forwards slightly to feed Aoife a greater length of my cock.

I looked up and caught myself in the side window. As the city streets passed by, I offered them full-frontal nudity. At least my cock was tastefully obscured by Aoife's head, leaving no doubt that I was getting my cock sucked on Bus Éireann. We passed a bunch of young men heading out for a night on the town, they looked up at me, as the bus crawled slowly past them. When they realised what they were seeing, they cheered. One shouted, "Fuck her face, you bastard!" and they started chanting it. Goaded on by the lads, I put one hand behind Aoife's ear and gave her four shallow strokes of my cock into her mouth. She accepted me willingly, so I took a deeper thrust and shocked her eyes open wide. I pulled out before she gagged.

She coughed, "Did I hear people cheering your naked bod now?" She turned to look out the window just in time to catch a middle-aged couple gawking up at me from the pavement. This time, of course, my erect cock was on show, glistening in its spit shine. She bunched herself into back of the seat and pulled me down onto the warm seat edge, lying next to her. I kissed her, exploring her breasts. She kinked her knee up between my legs, placing firmly against my perineum. My cock skated erratically over her abdomen.

She pushed me down and climbed on top of me. "You know I like being on top", she reminded me. Placing her hands on my shoulders, she pulled herself up and down my body, ploughing my chest with her breasts, as cock achingly returned the favour into her stomach.

"This is the first time we've both actually been naked", I told her.

She silenced me by pulling herself up and covering my face with her breasts. I nuzzled and kissed her chest, sucking on her nipples until she moaned.

Aoife rolled off me, standing up beside the seats. I looked up her: the pillars of her thighs, the curled mat of black hair that emphasized her cusp, the milky ocean of her belly, the pinking of her high breasts, raven tresses flowing over her shoulders, prominent rosy cheeks, finely sculpted nose, and those eyes that defined the meaning of 'blue'.

She admired herself in the window. I couldn't see how many others could enjoy the view. She kissed down my chest and abdomen, until I enjoyed the sensation of her sucking my cock once again. I closed my eyes to enjoy it. The next thing I knew, she was straddling my face.

"You know what to do now", she told me, before engulfing me in her dampening crotch. She continued to suck me, while I worked my tongue into her. I tilted my chin back to get a better angle, and I could see the street lights coming on. The next picture in our erotic gallery that we showed the city streets was Aoife's perfect naked backside held open and moving on my tongue.

I whispered into her opening cunt, "I want to fuck you, Aoife... Fuck you one last time". I reached into the crevice between the seats and pulled one wrapped condom from the packet.

Aoife turned herself around, placing one foot on the ground. I pulled on the condom just in time for Aoife to slide herself onto it. She kissed me hard, opening her mouth so that she could taste herself on me, and I could taste me on her. She moved down, kissing my neck, tickling my chest with her hair, and then she began humping herself into me with overt desire. I let my fingers play up and down her back, and run through her hair, pushing my hips up to grind into her. She moaned helplessly into my chest.

I took her hips and rolled her into the seat back and under me. She squealed, and I drove my cock into her hard, converting her squeal into a throaty moan. I took her wrists and pinned her arms against the window. I raised myself up so I could admire her beautiful body displayed below me and watch my cock sinking into her. I bent to her and kissed her nipples, and she wrapped her legs around my waist. The new angle invited me deeper inside her, and I pushed through her. I pushed again, again, again.

"I love fucking you, Aoife", I groaned loudly.

"I love fucking you, Mark", she purred against the top of my head.

I fucked her deeply; it seemed like forever; I wanted it to be forever.

I pulled her up so she was sitting in my lap facing me, and she eagerly bounced herself on my cock. I gladly let her take over, watching her breasts rise and fall against my chest. I looked out of the window and a green open-top tour bus pulled alongside us. Those on the lower, covered deck were slightly below us, and those on the open deck slightly higher, but both levels could see inside. I could hear the tour guide describing some monument in German over the speakers. One pair of eyes after another turned to behold us sat naked, locked in our coital embrace.

Aoife threw her head back, arching her body. She was putting on a show for her audience. I was about to stop her, hold her close, but she began to grind herself into my cock, and I was helpless to her moves. I turned to look at our audience. They were attentive. I felt Aoife moving up on my cock, and I saw German mouths widen. I turned back to Aoife the see her pushing herself up my cock, whilst turning to face the window. She dropped one foot to the floor, leaving her other leg up beside me. As she turned, she showed her entire beauty generously to our audience. She arrived at the top of my cock holding it vertical below her, showing my entire length to the voyeurs. I looked from them to her, and she continued her performance, arching her back and gradually impaling herself on my cock. The tour bus moved off, and a few German tourists strained to see as much of the rest of Aoife's show as possible.

Gorza
Gorza
119 Followers