Flex Appeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marisa changed Jack. He reached back up for her nipple, but his attempts were half hearted and his eyes were lidded. "I'm a true slut now, Flex. I've taken you in every hole and I like it. I'm your slut. Keep fucking your white slut's ass." SLAP "Spank your slut, nigger." SLAP "OHGOD" SLAP "Spank my slut ass, master." SLAP

Marisa fixed the diaper. Jack was asleep. She put him back down in the playpen and boldly walked naked across the yard. She opened the door to Flex saying, "Here it comes, slut."

"Fill my ass with your nigger cum, master," screamed Candace.

Marisa stared at the couple. Candace's ass cheeks were now bright red. The black man had nearly eight inches of cock buried into her ass. Flex had his eyes closed and was gritting his teeth, clearly cumming. As was his habit, he pulled back and yanked his cock out. The rampant shaft sprang up and launched a long string of semen from the back of Candace's blonde hair down to the small of her back and onto her ass cheeks. He jerked a few more strands out and then collapsed on the bed. Candace fell on her arms, ass sticking up in the air. Marisa noticed she had one hand between her legs and was slowly diddling her clit as Flex's sperm started welling up in her ass to trickle down to her pussy and fingers.

"I'm about spent, ladies," said the exhausted black man.

Marisa walked over to the bed. "One more time," she said, straddling him. His cock hadn't shrunk yet and she lifted it up lowering her needy pussy over it. "I want you in me one more time."

"Jesus Isa," he groaned. "I'm only human."

"No your not," she replied, riding him. "You're a god. Let me worship your black cock with my white pussy, master."

"FUCK!" he groaned, slamming his hips up into her descending pussy. "Now that's what I'm talkin about."

Marisa rode him hard, leaning forwards so that he could wrap his black lips around her erect nipples. "I want your black seed in my womb again," she moaned. "I want your nigger cum. Give me your cum, master."

"You'll get it slut," he growled. Flex's eyes suddenly widened in surprise. "That's it lick my balls."

Marisa glanced behind her. Candace had moved over and had her face down on the bed, licking Flex's splayed out scrotum. She licked and kissed up the base of Flex's shaft. Marisa leaned forwards, burying her boobs in Flex's face. The tip of his cock was spreading her pussy lips out as she slowly fucked just the tip. She felt Candace's tongue between her ass cheeks and then her tongue was sliding across the exposed part of Flex's cock head and Marisa's labia. The tongue teased her, moving out of the way when Marisa started riding Flex again. Candace's tongue moved up between her ass cheeks, teasing her anus. Both Flex and Marisa groaned.

Marisa slammed her pussy down over Flex's cock, grinding their crotches together. Then she leaned forward and teased him again, fucking just the tip. Candace's tongue returned to their conjoined crotches, licking off their combined juices. This went on for awhile. Marisa had several orgasms. "More Flex. More. Please tell me we can fuck again."

"We'll fuck again. I plan of fucking both of ya whenever I can."

"I'm your slut, Flex," screamed Marisa. She came hard, collapsing on his crotch.

"Prepare to get seeded, slut." He still needed a few more strokes to get it out, but Marisa had collapsed. He lifted her up easily, bucking his hips up into her.

"All of it," she whispered in his ear. "I want every last drop inside me."

Marisa got her wish. He came and she had one final giant orgasm as she felt him seeding her pussy with his sperm. He should have been drained dry by this point, but it still felt like he was hosing her insides with a gallon's worth of semen. She had the fleeting thought that she should thank god that he's had a vasectomy for he surely would have impregnated her this weekend if he hadn't. But she also knew that she was hooked. Even if he were fertile, she would have kept right on fucking him. The pleasure of fucking him bareback and feeling his ejaculate in her womb was worth any consequences. Marisa collapsed on his chest.

Marisa came to her senses. She was laying on his hard chest, his plump cock still in her, but it had gone soft. Candace had sidled up next to Flex and was cradled in his arm. Marisa sat up a little, arching her back and Flex's lips quickly found her right nipple. He started licking and sucking her erect nipple, her milk squirting in his mouth. She was surprised when Candace joined him. The blonde also wrapped her lips around Marisa's left nipple and started sucking. She moaned and started shaking. Flex's cock still stuffed her pussy though it had gone soft. She couldn't help herself. The pleasure from having her pussy stuffed full of cock, from the pleasure radiating out from her sensitive nipples, and the sheer relief she was feeling in her breasts and the pressure from all her milk abated had her cumming one last time. Flex and Candace sensed she was done and they both released her nipples, their heads falling back on the pillows. Marisa wriggled herself free. His cock plopped out, followed by a flood of his semen. She rolled off him and snuggled up in his other arm. She and Candace ran their hands lovingly all over his hard chest.

"I could use another load," purred Candace, fondling his cock. It hung limp over her hand. It was still thirteen inches long and as thick as her wrist, but it was soft as a noodle, wet and sticky from all his and Marisa's cum.

"Enough ladies," he said. "I'm spent. You drained my balls dry with that last fuck, Isa."

"My pleasure," she moaned. "And I mean that."

"Besides, you need to go get cleaned up to go pick up your husbands."

"When can we fuck again?" asked Candace.

"Me too."

"I'll come by when I can. I can probably visit you Isa about once a month. You're a little more out of the way. Candy."

"Damn! What about next month? Aren't Grant and John going fishing for a weekend?"

"Yeah, they invited me, but I got a competition." Flex sighed.

Candace and Marisa were both running their hands over the black man's bulging muscular chest. Candace slid her hand over to Marisa's and held it. "Maybe we can get together that weekend?"

"Alright," said Marisa, feeling Candace squeeze her hand in response. They continued to hold hands.

"I don't think I can live with seeing you only once a month." Marisa kissed one of his muscles.

"Me neither. I need you now." Candace kissed him too.

"My oh my," he said. "I got a couple of addicts on my hands."

"Once you've had Flex..." reminded Marisa.

Flex chuckled. "If you need it that bad, you might want to think about spreading them legs for some other niggas then."

"You're not suggesting?" Candace asked.

"I am. Now there's no other niggas out there like me, but if either of you know any brothers, big build, big feet, acting like the own everything. They'll take care of those horny white pussies for ya."

"There's this lawyer at the office," said Marisa. She was a legal aid in a law firm, but was on extended maternity leave. She and John were working out whether or not she should resign entirely and be a stay at home mom or send Jack to daycare.

"Is he a big guy?"

"He's big, ex-pro football player. Good looking too, but he's almost sixty. He's a real flirt with all the ladies even though he's married. He's come on to me a couple times, but I thought it was unprofessional."

"You should fuck him," said Flex.

"No, I couldn't," she replied. Maybe. I have his number. Could I? He'd be discreet.

"You're lucky Marisa," laughed Candace. "The only big black guy I know works for the agency and he's no model."

"What is he?" asked Flex.

"He does odd jobs for us. I think he's got a mild case of Downs. The agency hired him through some firm that seeks to place handicapped people. He's huge and does a lot of heavy lifting and some janitorial work. I don't know if he's even ever had sex."

"There's a brother that needs some white pussy bad then."

"Probably, but he's not very good looking and he's in his fifties."

"Fuck him anyway," said Flex.

"I'll wait for you," she replied, but Candace was already thinking about the janitor. He was an all around big guy. Gentle as a rabbit, but he was huge. He had a big head, thick neck, big arms, and Candace was sure he would have something big under his work trousers too.

Marisa broke her grip with Candace's hand and slid hers down Flex's stomach to his penis. She hefted the thick slab of dark meat. "You sure you've had enough?" she asked, stroking his cock.

"Hey! If that thing gets hard, it's my turn," complained Candace.

Flex's cock did seem to plump up a little, but it didn't harden. "See, I guess I'm just a man after all," he said.

"Yeah, but you're a real man with a real man's cock and you know how to use it," sighed Marisa. Jack started crying through the monitor.

"You call this a real man?" asked Candace. "Why he's only managed to get it up five times today and he's only managed to satisfy two women. A real man would be good for another dozen or so times."

"You want me to spank that white ass again?" asked Flex.

"Maybe," giggled Candace.

"I'd better go," said Marisa as Jack's cries grew louder. "I need to clean up and I think the baby's going to be active for awhile."

"You better go too Candy," said Flex. "The boat should be docking soon and Grant and John will need a lift back.

Candace stood and retrieved her bikini. Both women were still messy and needed showers. Neither dressed not wanting to mess up their clothes. Marisa opened the door and peeked out to make sure no one was around. "Girls," said Flex before they left. They turned to look at him. "This had been fun. I love you both."

"I love you too," said Candace and Marisa together before running out.

****************

Grant and John returned from their trip thrilled and happy. They'd seen barracuda, nurse sharks, a large sting ray, and numerous tropical fish. They were already talking about coming back next year and doing it again. Candace told them that Marisa and she had just as much fun without them and the guys were delighted that the two women were getting along so well and openly endorsed them having girls only weekends. The five friends went out to dinner in Key West and splurged on an expensive seafood dinner. Grant and John paid Flex's tab to thank him for such a fun day.

Later, they group sat around a pit fire between their trailers and laughed and talked. They drank, but none of them overindulged as tomorrow's drive home would be a long day.

The next morning while they were loading their cars, the landlord pulled up followed by another car. Flex watched with interest as three women got out of the car. They were blondes and appeared to be a mother and twin daughters. "Sorry, don't mean to rush ya," said the landlord. He was an aging Key West hippie with long gray hair pulled back in a ponytail, thin, tattooed, and very tan. "My guests got an earlier flight to avoid the blizzard about to hit the Midwest." He turned to the mother. "I trust this will be satisfactory?"

The mother looked around. "You betcha," she said with a Minnesota twang.

"Lets go check out the beach," said one of the girls.

"Okay, let's do it," said the mom.

"I'll get the linens changed while you're gone," said the landlord. He took the keys from John and Grant, handing one set to the mom and another to the twins. The three women ran to the trailers.

Flex fingered his keys and watched the women go. He glanced at the newcomers' car. It was a rental, probably from Miami International. They had some brochures on the dash, coral castle, theater of the sea on Islamorada, and the Miami Metro zoo. "No husband?" he asked.

The hippie paused as he gathered some fresh bed sheets from the back of his car. "She said something about her husband being stationed oversees."

The twins reemerged quickly and Flex's eyes zoomed in on them. They looked eighteen, both with long blonde hair and blue eyes. They didn't appear to be identical, but were close enough that strangers wouldn't be able to tell them apart. The girls were wearing modest bikinis that they both filled out impressively. Their tits were as big as Marisa's and bounced when the two girls locked arms and jumped up and down excitedly. They were the kind of pale white he loved. Both girls as pale as Marisa, but it was a winter pale and they would probably have nice tans by the end of their week. His mind raced. High school seniors. Stunning. Popular. Probably cheerleaders. Probably dating the two most popular boys in school, football players. Only fucked their boyfriends or maybe one other guy before them. They plan on being together with their boyfriends forever, but the girls will dump them when they move on to college and encounter other boys. Number of niggas in their high school? Slim to none. They needed some integration immediately and then come college, they'd seek out some black cock to satisfy them.

Mom came out of her trailer and Flex's cock extended an inch. She was more demure then her daughters, not willing to walk around in just a bikini, she had an open men's button down shirt over her bikini. The mom was probably forty, but looked younger. Her blonde hair had some faded patches, gray that blended in with her natural color. She threw her head back up to the sun, her shirt fell open. Her bosom was huge, larger then Marisa's, EE's he guessed. Her bikini top was actually quite modest, but she had so much tit flesh, it looked small. The outlines of large areola were visible through the bikini top. Those udders probably would have sagged down, but for the tight bikini top. He forced himself to lower his gaze from her swollen white tits and took in her torso. The woman was very fit. With her back arched, he could make out her abdominals and some musculature. Her belly was as flat as her daughters and there wasn't even a slight bulge under her navel. She put her arms up in her hair, enjoying the warm sun. There wasn't even any loose skin hanging off her arms. Her legs were long, fit, and well toned. Other then her breasts, the only extra fat on her was in the plump ass, he'd seen as she walked to her cabin. Perfect for grabbing on to when he pulled her back into his thrusting cock.

His mind analyzed her just as it had her daughters. When it came to sizing up women, his brain worked like a regular Sherlock Holmes. Married young, probably high school boyfriend. He took her virginity and was the only man she's ever been with. She's lonely, frustrated. She peaked sexually and hubby hasn't been around to take care of her needs. Takes out her sexual frustrations with exercise. Probably has a vibrator in her nightstand drawer and uses it once or twice a week, crying and thinking about her husband as she fucks herself with it. There was a store in Miami called the BBC LOVERS BOUTIQUE. He'd buy her a foot long black dildo to replace the little one in her drawer. It wouldn't satisfy her any longer once Flex got his cock in her and he would get his cock in her.

"I have a shoot in Miami in five days," said Flex, watching the three newcomers head down the path to the beach. "I was gonna get a room in Miami and hang out in the city, but now..." He turned to the hippie. "Is my cabin available if I extend my stay a week?"

"Sure is," said the hippie.

"Lets do it then," said Flex with a grin still watching the three blondes walk down the beach trail.

"Which one, mother or one of the daughters?" asked John.

"Yes," replied Flex.

"Lets get going," said Grant. "Good luck Flex. Not going to get far with that lot. Mom's married and the girls are too young."

Candace snorted beside her husband. He glanced at her, but she just pretended her nose was itching. She glanced at Marisa and the two shared a knowing grin. Neither woman doubted that he would have banged all three by the end of the week. The twins would probably be his next threesome.

They all said their goodbyes. John and Grant shook each others and Flex's hand. Candace hugged Flex as did Marisa. Marisa had come a long way from the woman who hadn't wanted to even touch his black skin a few days ago. Now she didn't want to let go. Now she wanted him to lift her in his arms and lower her over his stiff cock. "Here, use this," she whispered handing him the Iron Man magazine with Flex on the cover, showing the huge bulge in his crotch. "Leave it on the picnic table for them to find. Put ideas in their heads." She winked up at him.

"Marisa, you are a delight," he told her, kissing her on the forehead and then quickly on the lips as the others got into their cars.

Marisa climbed in next to John and they drove off. "Promise me you'll wear that for some of the guys back home," said John, looking over at her. His friends knew she had big tits, but they also falsely believed she was dumpy.

Marisa laughed. She was keeping her promise to him to show off some more of her body. She wore short shorts to show off her legs and a belly baring halter top. Sunlight through the car window made her emerald piercing glisten. "I promise," she replied, picturing his friends ogling her, but then her thoughts turned to a certain black lawyer she worked with. "I might even do better then that."

"Holy shit," said John as his wife yanked the halter off over her head. She then opened the clasp on her bra and removed it. His buxom wife was now riding topless down the oversees highway.

Marisa looked at her swollen nipples before pulling the halter top on back over her tits. "Stupid bra keeps rubbing my nipples. I hope Jack gets thirsty soon, they're feeling heavy."

"I'm a little thirsty myself," replied John. Marisa's phone went off. "Who is that?" he asked.

Marisa checked her cell. "Text from Lola. I sent her one when we got here saying I was sorry about her and Flex and missed her." Marisa read a little more. "She misses us too and wishes she could have met Jack. Umm.. Don't feel bad about her and Flex. Umm.. She still loves the big asshole, but he couldn't stay faithful."

"She knew that," said John. "She was the other woman once."

"Yeah, she says here, It's not so much the cheating," Marisa felt the color drain from her already pale face. "As it is his obsession with knocking up white woman."

"You okay honey?" asked John.

"Yeah fine," she replied, faking a smile. "I'm just shocked to find out what kind of man Flex is." He's a real man, that's what kind of man he is.

"Yeah, there's something wrong with him up here," said John, tapping his head with his finger. "He knocked up three girls back in college. Told me he poked holes in his condoms so that they'd pop. Two of the girls ended up dropping out to raise babies."

"And you're friends with this guy?" she asked. John just shrugged. Marisa looked down at her phone. "Lola says Flex knocked up her best friend, Melissa."

"Oh yeah, another female bodybuilder."

"Swore to her that he'd had a... OHMYGOD!"

"What?" asked John in alarm.

"He is an asshole," said Marisa, hoping John was paying attention to the road and not to how much her hands were shaking. "He told Melissa that he'd had a vasectomy."

"You sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine," she snapped. "Just pull over soon. My boobs are aching and I need to feed Jack."

Marisa stared out the window at the passing palm and cypress trees and the beautiful clear blue water. A tear rolled down one cheek as she thought of Flex. He had sent load after load of his apparently potent seed directly into her womb this weekend and she was right between periods, her most fertile time. Candace and her own periods were closely synced too. The thin blonde was holding off on pregnancy for career reasons. Stretch marks and weight gain could cost her a fortune and now Candace had taken billions of his sperm into her fertile womb. My god, she thought. I just helped enable him to fuck that mom and her twins!