Gillian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I descended the stairs slowly and opened the front door. There stood Jacob, he was wearing a pair of black jeans and a tight t-shirt that hugged his bulging muscles. He’s much taller than me, has short brown hair and green eyes. He’s gorgeous! This could be a lot of fun.

“Hi Gillian! Umm…Ryan asked me to come by.” He looked me up and down and smiled.

“Hi Jacob, c’mon in.”

He walked in and I closed the door behind him.

“I think Brian will be here in a few minutes, he wanted to…umm..shower first.”

“Oh, okay. Would you like a glass of wine?”

“No thank you, I’m not a big wine drinker. I did bring something to help…uh…loosen us up.”

He pulled a baggie out of his pocket, inside were three joints.

“I hope you don’t mind.”

“No, that’s fine.”

He pulled out a lighter and fired one up. He lit it and handed it to me. I took a small drag and handed it back to him. Were we really going to have sex? I had butterflies in my stomach.

We smoked for about ten minutes and the doorbell rang again. I went to the door and there he was, Brian. He was wearing jeans and a short-sleeved shirt. He looked incredibly handsome; he’s a little shorter than Jacob, has light brown hair and the bluest eyes I’ve ever seen.

I’ve known both of these guys for a few years, I’d hung out with them and Ryan before and here they were in my home and we were all going to have sex. My stomach was doing flips and my hands were shaking. I needed several more hits off that joint before I’d calm down.

I led Brian into the living room where he and Jacob exchanged handshakes and smiles. We all sat on the floor and smoked the joint Jacob had lit before. I took a big hit and handed Brian the joint; he took a long drag. He handed it to Jacob who took several small hits.

As Brian exhaled he spoke, “You know, I don’t mean to rush anyone but I thought maybe we should talk about this.”

I didn’t know what to say, I looked from Jacob to Brian.

“I agree because we need to know what it is that you want.” Jacob nodded as he handed it back to me.

I took a huge hit and held it while I thought; I finally exhaled when I thought my lungs were going to burst. I passed it to Brian.

“Umm, well…I wasn’t exactly expecting this. Ryan sort of sprang it on me a little while ago.”

“Well, just tell us what you want and don’t want.” Jacob took a slow drag and exhaled slowly.

The weed was kicking in nicely and I began to mellow out. I started thinking about what I did want.

“Well, I don’t expect you guys to do anything to each other, I’m not into that.”

They both let out sighs of relief and I laughed.

“I don’t really have a lot of…well…I haven’t…I don’t really know a lot about this sort of thing.”

“Well don’t look at me, I’ve never done this before. I’m here because Ryan called and explained the situation to me. I jumped at the chance to be with you!”

“Me too!” Jacob smirked.

I smiled at both of them; I think I was blushing because my cheeks grew warm.

“Well, how about we play it by ear, if you do something I don’t like I’ll let you know.”

“Works for me!” Brian said as put the joint out and stood up.

“Me too!” Jacob stood and they both helped me to my feet. “Where should we go, this is your house.”

“Upstairs, my room.” My mouth was incredibly dry.

CHAPTER FOUR

The three of us climbed the stairs; Jacob was holding my hand as I led the way. He had big hands and I wondered what they’d feel like on my body.

Once in my room I closed the door and both men stood by the bed waiting for me. I felt a shiver of excitement go up my spine just thinking about both of them touching me.

Brian walked to me and took my hand; he led me to Jacob and stood me in front of him. Brian was behind me and without saying a word both men began touching me.

Brian started kissing my neck and ran his hands up and down my back, Jacob caressed my face and began to softly kiss me, he ran his tongue over my lips and I parted them. His tongue immediately slid in my mouth and began to dance around my own tongue.

I felt Brian’s hands begin to massage my butt while he gently nibbled on my neck. His hands slipped under my dress and he ran his hands over my bottom until he came to the thin material of my thong.

Jacob stopped kissing me long enough for Brian to lift my dress over my head; he tossed it on the floor as Jacob began to kiss me again. He was an incredible kisser; I’d never experienced such a passionate kisser before. I felt him reach for my hair clip and release my hair. It was still damp and he ran his fingers through it.

We continued to let our tongues dance in each other’s mouths while Brian finished undressing me. First he unhooked my bra and I slipped my arms out, as soon as my breasts were free I felt Jacob’s hands drift down to them and he began to knead them. Brian was now sliding my panties down my legs, I stepped out of them and I felt him begin to run his hands over my bare skin.

I was very aroused and wanted more so I reached out and began to un-tuck Jacobs shirt.

He whispered against my lips, “Are you ready for more?”

“Yes!” I said breathlessly.

Without saying more he pulled his shirt off and started taking his jeans off. Following Jacob’s lead I saw Brian begin to undress, when they were down to their underwear I saw that they both had huge hard-ons. I was so excited to be with two men that had such big dicks.

They both took off their underwear and we were all completely naked. I wasn’t sure what to do next so I reached out for both of them and began to slowly stroke their long cocks.

They both moaned and stepped closer to me, Jacob stood next to me while Brian stood in front of me and started kissing me. He was an incredible kisser too! I was so aroused I could feel my pussy getting wetter with each passing second.

Brian gently pushed onto the bed so I was sitting on the edge; he laid me back and climbed on the bed next to me. We were still kissing and I was still stroking his long shaft but had to release Jacob because he moved away.

Brian kissed me and began to gently massage my breasts while I felt Jacob spread my legs. Brian slowly kissed his way down to my breasts just as I felt Jacob rub his hand over my pussy. I was so wet I could hear him sliding his fingers over my swollen clit and lips.

“She’s soaking wet Brian.”

Brian looked down at him, “Yeah? Go for it!”

Jacob spread my legs wider and went for it. He started sucking on my lips and licking up my juices.

Brian watched the whole thing, “How does she taste?”

Jacob looked up, his chin was glistening, “oh man, she is so sweet!”

He went back to licking me. I was so aroused; I had no idea they’d be talking about me while we did this.

Jacob was moaning and making noise while he licked my pussy; Brian looked at me and smiled.

“Are you ready to taste me?”

“Yes!” I could hardly get the word out.

He straddled my chest (just like in my dream) and slowly rubbed his cock against my lips. I felt pre-cum drip onto my lip and I stuck my tongue out to lick it up, it was warm and tasted sweet. I had only given one guy a blowjob and that was only one time. In my dream I always knew what to do so I went with that.

I opened my mouth and he slowly slid his cock between my parted lips. I rubbed my tongue on the bottom side of his cock while he slid deeper into my mouth. He was very long and I was afraid I’d choke if he went any further but he continued to go deeper in my mouth and I was fine.

Soon he was pumping his cock slowly in and out of my mouth while Jacob continued to eat my pussy. Words cannot describe the feeling of one man fucking your mouth while the other sucks your pussy. It was incredible and I enjoyed every minute of it.

I have only had two or three orgasms in my life, usually because my lovers were selfish and would cum before me but on a rare occasion I was able to get mine in before they blew their load.

In this situation I had two men ready to please me and it was wonderful! Jacob was superb at what he was doing and before I knew it I was climaxing in his hungry mouth.

I began to moan while I came and moved my hips up and down while Jacob sucked up every drop. Brian knew I was climaxing and began to talk to me while I did.

“Oh yeah, that’s a good girl, suck my cock while he eats your pussy.”

He began to fuck my mouth faster as I came.

“Do you want my cum? Yeah, you do don’t you!”

I felt him swell and begin to pump his load in my mouth as Jacob finished licking my pussy. He tasted so good; every shot was like warm honey pouring down my throat.

When he was done he climbed off of my chest and stood next to the bed.

“You’re next.”

Jacob climbed on the bed and straddled my chest. I opened my mouth hungrily as he pressed his cock to my lips.

“You want my cock?”

I nodded and licked the tip of his long dick.

They smiled and Brian knelt between my legs.

“You fuck her sweet mouth while I lick her juicy pussy!”

Jacob was longer than Brian and quit a bit thicker, wrapping my mouth around him was more difficult than sucking Brian. It didn’t seem to matter; I was so aroused that he managed to fuck my mouth for a long time without me getting tired.

He was on my chest but I had my arms up so I could hold his cock with both hands while he pumped in and out of my mouth. He had more pre-cum than Brian and I could feel it dripping into my mouth as he slid across my tongue.

Brian had draped my legs over his shoulders and had his face buried between my thighs before Jacob even had his dick down my throat. Brian was even better at licking pussy than Jacob, if that’s possible. He seemed to enjoy sliding his tongue in and out of my pussy; I have to say I enjoyed it as well.

Brian moaned while he fucked me with his tongue and it didn’t take long before I felt another orgasm building. Brian was amazing; I could feel his tongue going in and out while he rubbed my clit with one hand.

I began to move my hips up and down to the rhythm of Brian’s tongue as Jacob began to slide faster in and out of my mouth. It was so incredibly erotic; I couldn’t believe it was actually happening to me! I writhed around under the expert tongue of Brian while Jacob fucked my mouth so fast I could feel his balls bouncing off my chin.

The sensations they were giving me were too much and I began to cum, I could hear Brian moaning louder as he drank from my dripping pussy. I felt Jacob’s cock getting stiffer and he started pumping his load into my mouth. He came so much I could hardly swallow all of it, I was afraid I’d choke. He was moaning so loud that his excitement and Brian’s mouth caused me to cum again.

CHAPTER FIVE

When Jacob finished he slowly climbed off my chest and sat on the bed while Brian finished licking me. When he had licked me clean he looked up at me and smiled, I smiled back, he then looked over at Jacob and he nodded.

“We’re going to stick with oral for awhile, is that okay?” Brian said as he licked his mouth.

“Sure!”

“Okay, do us a favor and get on all fours.”

I turned onto my stomach and rose up on my hands and knees.

“Perfect. What do you want to do Jake?”

“Oh man, I want to eat her sweet pussy again!”

He climbed off the bed and Brian climbed on, Jacob didn’t waste any time he went right to licking me as Brian got into position. He was hard again and I was happy to see that. He had a really nice looking prick, I had only seen a few but his and Jake’s were definitely the best looking and the biggest I’d ever seen.

Brian got in front of me and slid down so his cock was right in front of my face.

“Do whatever you want to me Gillian.”

I put my arms on either side of him and he scooted down more. I started by licking his balls, something I had never done in my life. They smelled like his cum and were warm against my tongue. I kissed and licked them while Jake began sliding his finger in and out of my pussy.

“Oh man! She is so tight! I can’t wait to fuck her!”

“You gotta stick your tongue in her, when she cums you can feel her pussy tighten on it.”

To hear them talk about me was such a turn on, especially to hear them say such nice things about my pussy.

“She sucks cock great too! She’s licking my balls right now.”

I heard Jacob moan as he slid his finger out and slipped his tongue inside me. He began fucking me slowly with his tongue, it felt longer than Brian’s and I knew I’d be climaxing again soon.

I looked up at Brian’s cock and saw clear liquid dripping from the tip; I licked my way from his balls to the head of his cock and wrapped my mouth around it. Brian moaned quietly as I slid his cock further down my throat.

“Oh Gillian, you do that so good!”

I loved knowing that he enjoyed it. I was enjoying feeling Jacob’s tongue sliding in and out of my pussy while he sucked my swollen lips into his mouth occasionally. I was closer than ever to climaxing!

I started moaning louder as Jake fucked me faster with his tongue. It felt so good that I began to slide Brian’s cock faster and faster in and out of my mouth.

“I think she’s gonna cum, she’s going nuts on my cock!”

Brian was right, I was going to cum and I started to as Jacob stuck his tongue deep inside me. He had his mouth around my lips and sucked them as I climaxed on his tongue. He was moaning as he drank the cum that was running out of me.

“You’re gonna make me cum!”

Brian moaned loudly as the first shot hit the back of my throat, he pumped stream after stream of hot cum into my mouth and I swallowed every drop. This was so much better than my dream!!

I continued to suck him even though he’d already cum because Jacob was feasting on my pussy. He was sucking and licking and fucking me with his mouth and it felt so incredible!

“I don’t know what you’re doing Jake but whatever it is it must be great because she’s still sucking me and I already came!”

Jacob moaned and continued to lick so I continued to suck Brian.

“You need more attention Gillian. Jake, hold up a sec!”

Jacob stopped and Brian slid out from under me.

“Come over here Gillian, lay on your back.”

I climbed up to the top of my bed and lay on my back.

“Perfect! You want to continue Jake?”

“Hell yeah! Her pussy is so tight and her cum is so sweet!”

“She cums a lot, I could hardly swallow it all!”

“I know! You have a beautiful pussy Gillian.”

Jacob spread my legs wide and went back to eating me. I was so aroused from the way they were talking I could hear him slurping up my juices.

Jacob looked up at Brian who was climbing up next to me.

“Hey Bri, she gets wet from hearing us talk!”

He looked like a man that had struck gold as he buried his face in my pussy again and began to slide his tongue in and out slowly.

“Do you like that Gillian?” Brian asked.

I closed my eyes and laid my head back, “Yessssss!”

“Good, we’ve got all sorts of good stuff planned for you.”

I felt him running his hands over my breasts; he lightly pinched each nipple till they were rock hard. Next thing I felt was his warm mouth on my right nipple while he massaged my left breast.

I almost came that instant! He sucked and pulled on my nipple with his teeth while Jake hungrily ate my pussy. I was moaning and writhing on the bed while they pleasured me.

Brian would alternate between my nipples, pinching one and sucking the other then switching after a few minutes. I was ready to cum but I wanted to hold out longer because it felt so incredibly good.

Brian stopped sucking my nipples and began kissing me, he started pinching both of my nipples at the same time and that was it! I couldn’t hold back any longer! He was such a great kisser and his fingers were sending electric shocks through my body while Jake fucked my pussy with his tongue.

I came so hard my body shook as I moaned into Brian’s mouth. He kissed me harder knowing I was climaxing and I heard Jacob moaning while I came in his mouth.

My climax seemed to last forever and they kept at it. Neither let up till I came again, this one was even more intense than the first because Jake was now rubbing my clit with his finger.

Brian’s tongue was sliding around mine while he pinched my nipples and Jake just kept on sucking! I thought I was going to lose my mind from the intense pleasure; I had never experienced anything like this in my life.

As much as I was enjoying this I wanted a cock in my mouth, I wanted to suck Jake off again. Brian stopped kissing me and went back to sucking my nipples.

When I could finally speak I said, “I want Jake’s cock again!”

Jacob slowly stopped licking and looked up at me.

“How do you want it?”

“I want to suck you!”

He and Brian quickly looked at each other.

“How do you want to do this Bri?”

“Get on your knees again Gillian.”

I rolled over and got on all fours.

“Great, Jake you sit up at the top of the bed, get under her.”

Jake climbed on the bed and got in front of me, he had a huge hard-on again, we positioned ourselves and I began to lick him before Brian had a chance to finish instructing us into position.

“I guess she wanted to suck it! She couldn’t even wait!” Brian chuckled.

I felt Brian moving on the bed but I didn’t stop to see what he was doing. I felt his hands on my butt and he was pulling me down. He was on his back under me and wanted me to sit on his face so I obliged. I moved my legs up a little and allowed him to pull me onto his waiting mouth.

He slid his tongue inside me as he pulled me down and began to slowly fuck me with his tongue. I wish there were words to describe the pure ecstasy I felt at having one mans cock in my mouth while another man licked my pussy. It’s indescribable!

I was amazed that both of these men continued to get hard even after they had already cum, my experience with men and sex was that they lasted a few minutes and passed out after. Not Brian and Jacob, they arrived at my house a couple of hours ago and they were still going strong.

I was enjoying sucking Jake again, he was long and thick, and definitely the biggest cock I’d ever seen much less touched. I savored it this time, I licked up and down his shaft then down to his balls; I ran my tongue over and around his balls and then back up his shaft again. He seemed to really enjoy it because he was moaning and caressing my face while I licked him.

Pre-cum dripped down his head and I licked it up before I wrapped my lips around his thick head. I slowly slid him down my throat till my chin touched his balls and then I slid back up so I was sucking on his sensitive head. I enjoyed rubbing my tongue on the bottom of his cock while I slid him in and out of my mouth.

Brian was amazing; he had his hands on my hips and was lifting me so I was sliding up and down on his tongue in a slow rhythm. It felt so good! I was able to enjoy Jacob’s cock for a long time while Brian fucked me slowly with his tongue.

I was really savoring Jake’s beautiful prick, I loved to feel his warm flesh in my mouth as he slid in and out of my mouth slowly. I used one of my hands to massage his balls while my mouth licked and sucked his perfect cock. He was moaning and raising his hips off the bed so he’d go deeper down my throat. I gladly accepted each thrust while I continued to rub my tongue back and forth on the bottom of his long shaft.

Brian was still sucking my pussy exquisitely, I was ready to cum but I was trying desperately to hold back for a while longer, I wanted to stay like this for a long time. I didn’t last very long because Jake reached down and took hold of my breasts as they swayed between his thighs.

He began to rub his hands across my nipples and soon they were as hard as pebbles. He started pinching both of them and that was all it took, I was past the point of no return.

My climax hit with the force of a Mack truck, I was bucking my hips back and forth across Brian’s face as he buried his tongue deeper inside my pussy. Jake took this as his cue and started spurting stream after stream of his creamy load down my throat.