Gillian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I unconsciously licked my lips and he smiled again. He leaned down and began slowly undressing me. Once I was naked he spread my legs and knelt between them.

“I didn’t know you shaved your pussy!”

I started to say something but closed my mouth; I didn’t want to discuss Jake and Brian right now.

“Oh, I see! You hadn’t shaved until recently.”

I nodded and looked away from his gaze.

“Don’t be like that love, it’s okay! I should probably thank them, your pussy looks so beautiful I couldn’t imagine anything hiding it.”

I looked at him and he was smiling at me. He crawled over my body, his heavy cock dragged up my thigh as he came up to kiss me. We kissed as he positioned himself between my legs.

“I don’t want to hurt you, are you sure this is okay to do?”

I thought about Jake and Brian fucking my pussy at the same time, I was grateful they broke me in for Ryan’s gigantic cock.

“I’m sure!”

I spread my legs wider and he gripped his cock with his left hand, he slowly ran his engorged head the length of my pussy. Finally he positioned himself between my lips and slowly pressed against my wet hole.

“Are you ready Gillian?”

“Yes!” I moaned.

He entered me slowly, pressing deeper and deeper into my warm depths. I felt my pussy stretching around his incredibly thick cock as he continued to enter me. It seemed to take forever for him enter his full length into me, when he was fully encased within me he stopped moving and looked down at me. I could feel him throbbing inside me.

“I need to stop for a second! I’ve waited so long to feel you and I don’t want to blow it too soon.”

We kissed while he waited to resume our lovemaking; our tongues seemed to dance in each other’s mouths. I felt like was floating, THIS was heaven, being with Ryan was exquisite, I could never have imagined this being so amazing.

He slowly began moving in and out of my pussy, I was sore at first but the more aroused I became the soreness subsided and all that mattered was his thick cock sliding in and out of me.

It seemed like we couldn’t get enough of each other; we kissed and licked each other’s necks, we nibbled and sucked while we made love slowly. He leaned down and sucked my nipple into his mouth, the instant I felt his warm mouth on my hard nipple I climaxed.

“Oh baby!” he moaned, “I don’t think I can hold back much longer!”

He sucked my nipple again and began grinding his cock deeper, I gasped because as I felt my insides move to accommodate his extraordinarily large prick. The pleasure was intense and I knew I’d be climaxing again soon.

He gradually began to pump faster in and out of my pussy and I could feel him swelling with each thrust.

“Is that okay?” He asked out of breath.

“Harder!” I cried out, I was on the verge of another climax and I wanted to cum.

He pumped harder and I started to climax as he slammed into me. I was moaning and calling out his name as I was overwhelmed by my orgasm.

“Oh Gillian!” He cried out loudly.

I felt his cock pulse several times before his hot load spurt deep inside me. I felt every stream as it spread deep inside my pussy; the feeling was so exquisite that I knew I would never need anyone but him.

CHAPTER TWELVE

We kissed softly as his cock slowly grew limp inside me; he pulled out and rolled onto his back.

“You are so amazing Gillian!”

“I think you’re pretty amazing!”

“Does that mean you won’t need Brian and Jake anymore?”

I rolled onto my side and ran my hand over his sweaty chest.

“Ryan, I only need you! I don’t want anyone else, I told you before it’s always been you.”

“I just needed to hear you say it!”

I rested my head on his shoulder and he kissed my forehead.

“I love you Gillian!”

My breath caught in my throat!

I looked up at him kissed him softly on the mouth.

“I love you too Ryan!”

We kissed till he was hard again.

“I want to take a shower before we make love again.”

He climbed off the bed and he pulled me to my feet. We practically ran into the bathroom, I turned the water on and we jumped in quickly. He soaped his hands and ran them all over my body when he was done I did the same to him. I enjoyed stroking his enormous cock with my soapy hands; I had never seen such a big dick! Knowing he was all mine brought a smile to my face.

“What’s so funny?” He asked with a smirk.

“Nothing, I was just smiling because you’re all mine!”

“Yes, I am and you’re all mine!”

He pulled me to him and embraced me; our wet body pressed together was so arousing!

“I can’t believe I’m here!” He said as he kissed the top of my head.

“I feel like this is a dream, actually I had dreamed of you and this is so much better!”

“Can we get out of here now? I’m ready to go again.”

His amazing cock was pressed against my belly, it was hard and the flesh was warm.

“Let’s go!”

We rinsed the remaining soap off our bodies and I turned off the water. We stepped out and dried off quickly. As we walked into my room he stopped in the middle of the room.

“I need to tell you something Gillian.”

He looked concerned and it worried me.

“What’s wrong?”

“I know…I mean…well, I know most of the things you did with Brian and Jake.”

“How? They told you?” I was shocked!

“Well, I practically had to beat it out of them!” He smiled and tried to look innocent.

“Why would you do that Ryan?”

“I wasn’t planning on asking, I swear! It’s just that…well…the look on their faces after spending two days with you…it was driving me crazy! I had to know what they did with you.”

“I didn’t think you’d ask them! I’m sorry Ryan!”

“Why are you sorry? Don’t be! I’m the one that set you up!”

He walked over to the bed and sat down.

“You should have seen me; I don’t think I slept the entire time they were here. It drove me crazy knowing they were touching you and tasting you and making love to you.”

He put his face in his hands.

“I’m sorry Gillian; I had no right to ask them. They didn’t offer it up willingly I’ll tell ya that!” He chuckled, “I sort of threatened them if they didn’t tell me. I don’t think they told me everything though.”

“You could have asked me you know, you didn’t have to ask them!”

My cheeks were burning. I was embarrassed about what I’d done with Brian and Jacob now that Ryan knew what we’d done.

“I wanted to know how they talked about you, I wanted to see if they were disrespectful of you.”

I was so ashamed! I wanted to run out of the room, I couldn’t bear the thought of Ryan knowing the things I said and did! My eyes were stinging with tears and I turned away from his gaze.

I heard him get off the bed, he slipped his arms around my waist and I tried to pull away.

“I said I’m sorry Gillian, I know it was wrong of me, I had no right to ask them!”

“That’s not why I’m upset! I…it’s…oh God! I can’t bear the thought of you knowing what I did! I’m sorry Ryan, I was caught up and I enjoyed it...I’m so sorry!!!!”

I was crying now, with shame and embarrassment.

“What? Whoa baby! I’m sorry! Please don’t be upset, I wanted you to have fun, I’m glad you did! The only reason I was telling you I knew was because of what they told me.”

“I don’t want to hear anymore, I swear I don’t think I can handle it!”

I hated knowing that Jake and Ryan talked about the things we did, how could they?

“Please listen to me! Come on, let’s sit down.”

He pulled me over to the bed and we sat side by side, I couldn’t make eye contact with him.

“Gillian, look at me, please!”

I turned to look at him and he was smiling.

“I went to their place at first because I wanted to see if they were finally home. When I got there they were sleeping, I woke them up and asked them how it went. They were tight lipped about the whole thing and I started to worry, at first I thought they’d hurt you and I was pissed so I confronted them.”

He sighed and ran his fingers through his wet hair.

“That’s when Jake got mad!” He laughed at the memory, “He jumped up and started yelling at me, saying that he’d never hurt you and I was an asshole for even thinking it.”

He laughed and stood up, he paced the room before coming back and kneeling in front of me.

“He said he thought he was falling in love with you, he’s had a crush on you for awhile now. I asked him why he would think that…well…he told me.”

“What did he say?” I surprised myself by asking him that question.

“He said you were the sweetest, sexiest, most beautiful woman he’s ever seen.”

“Seriously?”

“Yes! You don’t see what other’s do, having jerks for boyfriends and a major asshole for a husband has made you think you’re something you’re not!”

I was stunned! I looked at him unable to say anything.

“They didn’t want to tell me details and they didn’t, they left it pretty general. Honestly, I didn’t want explicit details.”

“What did they tell you?”

“Well, let’s see! They said you gave the most amazing blow jobs either of them have ever experienced and that your pussy was the sweetest they’ve ever tasted.”

“Really?”

“Yes, really! Oh and they also said you were tighter than a virgin, I have to agree with that.”

I blushed! That was all he knew, thank God!

“Oh one more thing, they said your ass is even tighter!”

I gasped and covered my face with my hands.

“Don’t you dare act like that with me! You were a wildcat with them, you better not be ashamed to act the same with me!”

He pulled my hands away from my face, “I’m serious Gillian! I want the real you, I want the woman that fucked two of my best friends like they were the best lovers she’s ever had!”

“They were the best, until you!” I said quietly.

“Stop acting so ashamed! Do you know what a turn on it was to hear what they said?”

“No, I guess I don’t.”

“Knowing how you sucked their dicks and let them fuck you every possible way they could, that turned me on!”

“Why?”

“Because you’re mine now! You’ll be sucking my dick and letting me fuck you! I’ll be the one sucking your pussy and making you cum! That’s why!”

I just stared at him not sure what to say next.

“Being with you is a dream come true, I’ve waited over fifteen years for you to be mine! I’ve spent almost every night dreaming of making love to you and now that I have I know nothing else matters!”

“So you’re saying what happened doesn’t matter to you?”

“Not in the way you might think it does. It matters to me because it was something you experience and enjoyed, if you ever wanted to do it again I wouldn’t care. I know you’re my woman!”

He smiled and kissed me softly on the mouth, I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. It felt so good to be with him, his naked flesh pressed against mine was wonderful.

“I don’t think I’ll want that again, now that I have you all others fail by comparison.”

I reached out and stroked his heavy cock. It amazed me that even flaccid he was bigger than anyone I had ever seen. He wasn’t limp for long; he was beginning to grow rapidly.

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

“Does this mean we’re done talking?” He smiled

“Lay down!” I said firmly.

“Nope, not until I taste your pussy!”

He pushed me on my back and spread my legs; he climbed on the bed and knelt between them.

“You have such a beautiful pussy, I love seeing you with no hair!”

He began kissing my inner thighs, gently nibbling and licking his way closer to my pussy. I moaned as he sucked my swollen lips into his mouth and he moaned as he drank the juice that was flowing out of me.

He ran his tongue around my lips and up to my clit, gently flicking it with his tongue till it was swollen. He began sucking on my clit till I was writhing under him on the verge of an orgasm. I was dripping wet by now and he slowly began running his tongue between my lips lapping up my juices.

“You taste so sweet, it’s like drinking warm honey!”

I looked down and he was looking up at me, his chin was glistening and he licked his lips. He lowered his mouth and kissed my shaved skin, his warm mouth on my bare skin felt incredibly erotic. I watched as he rubbed his face across my wet pussy then smiled up at me.

I smiled at him and motioned for him to come here with my finger. He shook his head no and went back to licking my pussy. He was more aggressive this time and I was ready to cum after he began sucking on my clit.

I came hard as I watched him bury his face in my pussy, rubbing his tongue on my clit and sucking it till I couldn’t take it anymore. I was still sensitive from the days of sex with Jake and Brian; I couldn’t take much more action on my clit!

I slid out from under him quickly and grabbed his shoulders, I admit my aggressiveness was pretty out of character for the old Gillian, but I found that I liked being aggressive and getting what I wanted from a man.

I knew I wanted Ryan’s cock in my mouth and I was going to have it! He didn’t resist as I pushed him on his back and climbed between his legs. I looked up at him as I took his cock in both hands and began stroking it. I watched as a drop of pre-cum dripped down his engorged head and licked it with the tip of my tongue.

I licked my lips and he smiled, I licked his long thick shaft all over, once he was slippery from my saliva I attempted to wrap my mouth around his head. He was massive! I could barely get my mouth around his head I didn’t know how I was going to get his whole cock in my mouth!

I stretched my mouth around his head and very slowly eased him down my throat; I couldn’t get all of him down my throat because he was too big. Since I couldn’t deep throat him I eased him out of my mouth and began to lick his shaft up and down till pre-cum began to drip from the tip. I licked up to the tip and wrapped my mouth around his head while I stroked his long shaft.

I wanted to taste his cum but he stopped me before he came.

“Can you get on top?”

I crawled up his body kissing him as I made my way up, his nipples were hard and I stopped to suck and nibble each one. He moaned so I continued to suck and gently bite his nipples till he was begging me to ride him.

I straddled his waist and positioned myself over his humongous cock, I reached down and grasped him and rubbed his head between my lips. My pussy was aching as I teased myself before allowing him to enter me.

I pressed his head against my pussy, even though both Brian and Jacob had worked me; Ryan’s cock was still a tight fight. His swollen head squeezed inside me and I slowly slid down his long shaft until his balls were pressed firmly against my ass.

We made love slowly for a while enjoying the closeness we’d desired for so long. I leaned down and we kissed, our tongues sliding in and out of our mouths to the same rhythm of our joined bodies.

He was an even better kisser in real life than in my dreams, I loved being with him, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him and I hoped he felt the same way.

His cock felt so good sliding in and out of me; I wanted it faster so I gradually increased the speed of our lovemaking. It’s amazing what you consider fucking and lovemaking, at that moment we were making love; the fucking would come after I couldn’t take the slow rhythm any longer.

He put his hands on my hips and began pushing me down so he’d go deeper, it felt like I was impaled on his cock. I knew I’d be climaxing soon so I sat up and rode him with my hands on my chest, his nipples were still hard so I began pinching them.

He moaned and ground deeper into me as his cock swelled; I started climaxing and began crying out his name. I felt his hands grab my breasts and he began massaging them. As my orgasm subsided he started flicking my nipples with his thumbs, the sensation sent electricity through my whole body and I began to climax again.

I felt him begin to throb inside and soon afterwards I felt his warmth spreading deep inside me. When we both finished climaxing I rolled off of him and lay next to him. I rested my head on his chest and he slipped his arm around me.

“I love you Gillian.” He kissed the top of my head.

“I love you Ryan.” I kissed his chest.

I could hear his heartbeat, his heart was still racing but it began to slow and soon we both fell asleep. That night I didn’t dream about a threesome, I dreamt about Ryan and making love with him.

I woke up around 2 a.m.; Ryan was on top of me sucking my nipples. I smiled at him and spread my legs anxious to feel him inside me again. He looked up at me and smiled.

PROLOGUE

Being with Ryan is a dream come true for me. I thought having my threesome would finally satisfy me and make me happy but I realized that what I really wanted was Ryan…he is what makes me happy and for the first time in my life I am truly happy.

Don’t get me wrong; having two men at once was amazing and extremely satisfying. I’m glad I had the chance to fulfill that fantasy and I’m even happier that Ryan is the one that set it up for me. What happened that night made me realize a lot about myself; I realized that it's okay to be a bad girl in the bedroom and good girl in everything else.

THE END