Gillian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt bad that I left Jake so quickly but Brian had things under control. He pulled me down to him and started kissing me while he put both of his hands on my ass. He spread my cheeks wide and Jacob didn’t waste time, he began quickly licking my pussy and ass while Brian held me open for him.

Jake was flicking his tongue against my tight ass, gently probing as if testing my response. My response was immediate; I was getting wetter with each flick of his tongue. I could feel my juices dripping out of me as he continued to probe my ass with his tongue.

He was now trying to slide his tongue inside me but the fit was pretty tight.

“Her ass is so tight Brian, I can’t even slide my tongue in!”

Brian didn’t stop kissing me to respond, instead he spread my cheeks wider and Jacob resumed his attempts to fuck my ass with his tongue. His mouth was so warm on my ass I was waiting for him to slip his tongue inside me.

I moaned into Brian’s mouth as Jake successfully penetrated my ass with his tongue and he began to slowly slide it in and out while Brian kissed me more passionately.

My pussy was dripping continuously as Jake maintained a slow rhythm with his tongue; I was on the brink of begging him to slide his dick in me when Brian mixed things up a little.

He stopped kissing me long enough to ask a question, “Is her pussy soaked Jake?”

Jacob slowly slid his tongue out, “yes, it’s running down her thighs!”

“Let’s switch!”

I stayed on all fours as Jacob slid under me and Brian got behind me. Brian started by licking my wetness off my thighs.

“Spread her ass for me Jake.”

Jake put his hands on my cheeks and spread them wide so Brian could lick me. I began kissing Jacob as Brian began slurping up my juices and lightly tugging on my pussy lips with his teeth.

I moaned and Jacob began to tremble. I felt him moving under me as he was positioning himself while Brian slid his tongue to my ass and began slowly licking and sucking on it.

Jacob entered me slowly as Brian continued to lick my backside. Brian slowly pushed me further down Jake’s cock while he slid his tongue into my ass. I closed my eyes and kissed Jacob harder as I felt myself nearing another climax.

I didn’t move as Jake held me in place while spreading my cheeks so Brian could continue to fuck my ass with his tongue. I could feel Jake throbbing inside my mouth; our tongues were darting in and out of each other’s mouths while his hard prick swelled inside me.

“I can’t hold back much longer Brian, I need to fuck her!”

Brian slid his tongue out, “Go ahead, she’s ready!”

I felt his fingers rubbing my ass as Jake slowly slid his cock in and out of my soaking wet pussy. Jake was still spreading my ass for Brian and I felt as Brian slid a finger inside me.

I came the instant his finger entered me and Jake began moaning loudly.

“Pull out Jake!”

As Jake slid out of me I felt Brian slide into my contracting pussy. He pounded me for a short time while Jake began kissing me again. Having two hard dicks so close was driving me crazy. I wanted both of them at the same time.

As I began to climax again I felt Jake’s dick bump against my clit.

Brian was moaning softly but managed to instruct Jake on what he wanted to do to me next.

“Okay, now Jake, do it!”

I felt Jake’s cock trying to enter my pussy as Brian continued to fuck me hard.

Jacob pulled his mouth away from mine, “Slow down, I can’t get it in!”

Brian slammed his cock into me one last time leaving it deep inside me as Jake again tried to ease his cock into my already occupied pussy. I wasn’t sure it would work but I was willing to let them try.

I felt as Jake successfully eased his swollen head into my pussy, Brian was pulsing inside me as Jake eased inch after inch deeper inside me. The pain was intense, I felt like I was tearing open as both men’s big cocks filled my tight pussy.

Once Jake was completely inside me the two of them began fucking me in a slow rhythm. They slid in and out together; it was like having a tree trunk rammed inside me, nonetheless I still came hard on both of their cocks.

Just when I thought I couldn’t take anymore Brian began rubbing my ass again; he rubbed his finger around it and finally slid inside me. They slowly increased speed and I was ready to cum again, before I was able to they rammed their cocks to the hilt simultaneously.

It was painful but pleasurable at the same time, I didn’t think I could take much more of being stretched around them both. Brian had other ideas; while their cocks throbbed inside me he began slowly fucking my ass with his finger.

CHAPTER NINE

“Do you like this Gillian?”

I moaned loudly.

“I’ll take that as a yes.”

I moaned again.

“What would you like us to do now?”

“I want you to fuck my ass Brian!”

“Are you sure?”

“YES! Please!!” I begged.

With Jake still buried deep inside me Brian slid his cock out, it was relieving to not be so stretched but I missed the feeling of having them both at the same time.

“Hurry Brian, fuck me!”

Jake put his hands on my waist and Brian spread my cheeks, he licked my ass one last time and pressed his slick head against my tight hole. He slowly began inching his long prick inside me. I cried out in pain and he stopped.

“Are you okay?”

“Yes, keep going.”

He continued to inch deeper and deeper and soon it didn’t hurt anymore. I had both of them inside me and it felt fantastic!

“Fuck me!” I moaned.

Jake started grinding his cock deeper as Brian began sliding his cock in and out of my tight ass.

“You are so tight Gillian!” Brian moaned.

They both began pumping harder into me and I was in the throes of the most incredible orgasm I had ever had in my life. I cried out as they pumped harder and faster into each of my holes.

“Yeah! Oh yeah! Fuck me!!” I screamed as I climaxed at their mercy.

“I’m gonna cum!” Jake said through clenched teeth.

“Me too!” Brian said, as he pumped deeper into my ass.

I felt as they both exploded inside me. Jake’s warm liquid filled my pussy and Brian’s spurt deeper in my ass with each thrust. When we all finished our collective climax we sprawled out on my bed.

I could feel both of their cum dripping out of me and I knew I needed another shower.

Jake rolled on his side to look at me.

“We didn’t hurt you, did we?” He looked scared.

“You didn’t hurt me at all! You did everything I asked you to do and I enjoyed it.”

He smiled and kissed me softly on the lips. I felt my loins stir again and I knew I’d want more of these two men before lunch tomorrow. I looked over at the clock on my nightstand it was after 6:00 a.m.! We had been fucking for over six hours and I wasn’t tired of them, I wanted more! I wanted Jake in my ass once while Brian fucked my pussy.

“I need to shower!” I whispered against Jakes soft lips.

“Should we join you?” He asked with a smile.

“You better!”

We slowly got of the bed and went into my bathroom. We showered quickly, just long enough to wash my cum off their cocks and let their cum drip out of me. Once we were cleaned up we quickly stepped out of the shower and got back on the bed.

Brian kissed me while Jake sucked on my left nipple and within a few minutes we were all ready to go again.

“How do you want us now?”

I thought about it while Jake began to kiss me and Brian sucked my right nipple.

I pulled away from Jake’s kiss; “I want you on your back Jake because I want you to fuck my ass now.”

He smiled and kissed me again. I reached down and began stroking both of their hard cocks while one kissed me and the other sucked my nipples.

I pulled away from Jake again and looked down at Brian.

“I want you on top of me fucking my pussy.”

He smiled and sat up quickly, “Ready when you two are!”

We all got into position, Jake laid back and I climbed in front of him. He spread my legs wide and slid his long rod into my wet pussy to lubricate his cock. Once he was slick with my juice he quickly slid into my ass.

I spread my legs wider as Brian climbed in front of me; he rubbed his cock against my clit before sliding quickly into my pussy. Jake was thicker than Brian and it took some getting used to having him fill my tight ass, good thing Brian broke me in!

Brian was kneeling between Jake’s legs and mine; he bent down and started kissing me. He slid his tongue in my mouth and began his expert kissing while the two of them fucked me.

It felt even better than before because they were bouncing me up and down on their cocks. Jake felt so thick and long in my tight ass as Brian fucked my pussy with enough force to rattle my teeth.

I came hard and fast, I could hear my juices as they rammed in and out of me. Brian was the first to start moaning and it set me off again. As we came I felt Jake’s cock swell in my ass and his warm semen spread in my depths.

When they were done Brian kissed my lips and Jake nibbled on my neck. I didn’t move as they both kissed me, I could feel their cocks begin to shrink inside me and eventually they slipped out of my wet holes.

“I think we need to shower again.” Brian laughed.

We got up and went back into my bathroom. We took a long time washing up; both men washed me and fingered each of my holes till I came again. When we started to get wrinkled from the water we thought we should get out.

They dried me off and took turns sucking my nipples. We went back into my room and pulled back the bedspread. We climbed into bed with me in the middle and fell asleep.

CHAPTER TEN

I woke up at 12:15 because the phone was ringing. I reached over Jake and grabbed my cordless phone.

“Hello?” I tried to sound awake but I failed miserably.

“Hi there! I assume you had a good night!”

Oh God, it was Ryan!! I forgot we were supposed to have lunch! Shit! Both of the guys were still in my bed!

“Ummm, yeah, it was good!”

“Good? Is that it? I thought it might have been better than good considering neither of them are home yet.” He chuckled softly into the phone.

“I’m sorry! I…”

“Don’t apologize Gillian! I know they are there cuz I swung by their place a little while ago and their cars weren’t in the driveway.”

“Oh! Well…”

“You don’t have to explain! You must be an amazing lover, I can’t wait till it’s my turn.”

“Ryan, I..”

“Don’t say anything okay babe, I understand. I wanted you to have the time of your life and I’m glad you did. If they are still there have some more fun, I’ll call you tomorrow night.”

He hung up before I could say anything else.

“Ryan, eh?” Jake said sleepily.

“Yeah.”

“He must like you a lot to let us fuck you Gillian, don’t worry about him.”

He rolled on his side and I felt his hard dick poke my thigh. He smiled at me and ran his fingers through his hair.

“I’m gonna go use some toothpaste, I’ll be back.”

He got up and went into the bathroom. I heard the water go on and I followed him in. I brushed my teeth and he used his finger to brush his. We walked back into my room and Brian was still crashed out.

We got back into bed and he kissed me, his tongue slid into my mouth and I slid mine into his, we licked the inside of each other’s mouths and soon I was dripping wet.

“Brian? Hey Bri?” Jake nudged him.

“What?”

“Do you mind if we fuck without you?”

“Hmm, go for it!”

Jake looked at me, “Do you have a guest room we can use?”

“Yeah, follow me!”

We climbed out of my bed, as we did Brian rolled on his side.

“I’ll find you if I want to join in.”

We walked down the hall to the second bedroom and closed the door. We got on the bed and began kissing again, Jake was still hard and I wrapped my hand around his thick shaft.

“You have the biggest cock I’ve ever seen!” I whispered against his mouth.

“MMMmmmm, I’m so glad you like it!”

“I want to suck you again!”

I slid down the bed and wrapped my lips around his enormous head; I ran my tongue around the tip and slid him down my throat.

“Oh yeah! You have the most amazing mouth!”

I moaned and continued sucking his long prick.

“I need to lick your pussy, come up here!”

With his cock still in my mouth I turned my body and straddled his chest, he put his hands on my hips and pulled me down to his open mouth. He slid his tongue inside my pussy and began fucking me with his tongue while I slid my mouth up and down his cock.

I came easily and he drank up my juices while I sucked on his head and stroked his shaft with both hands.

“Are you ready to fuck me Jacob?”

“MmmmmHmmmm!” he moaned into my pussy.

I pulled my pussy off his mouth and turned around. I licked my cum off of his lips and chin and slowly slid my tongue into his mouth. He sucked my cum off my tongue as I positioned myself over his thick rod.

We moaned in unison as he entered me. I was sore from the all night fuck-fest but it still felt good to have him inside me again. I rode him slowly; I pushed myself up so my nipples were in front of his face. He sucked my right nipple into his mouth and sat up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and we fucked like that till I came.

“I need to be on top of you Gillian!”

He rolled me onto my back and continued to pump his huge cock in and out of me. We fucked a long time, slow and easy, he made me climax several times until we couldn’t take it anymore.

Just as he began to quicken his rhythm the door opened and Brian stood there with a big smile and an even bigger hard-on.

“May I come in?”

“Yesssss!” I moaned as Jake brought me to orgasm again.

“It looks like you’re doing a fine job Jake, mind if I have her mouth?”

I opened my mouth to show Brian I wanted to taste him. He walked over and watched as I continued to climax while Jake pumped my pussy slow and deep. When I finished Jake pulled his cock out so Brian could join us.

“Stay on your back, I want to fuck your mouth like that.”

Jake pulled me to the foot of the bed and spread my legs, he slid into me as Brian straddled my chest and began rubbing his cock on my lips. I licked the tip of his head and he slid between my lips, I rolled my tongue around his swollen head and on the sensitive underside of his cock.

He moaned and began pumping my mouth faster as Jake began slamming into me. Jake started grinding his cock deeper into me and I climaxed again, I felt him swell and begin pumping his warm load deep inside me. He pulled out while I finished sucking Brian, he came soon afterward and I drank every drop of his sweet load.

We showered again and went downstairs to eat something, once we were done we returned to my bedroom to begin the festivities all over again.

CHAPTER ELEVEN

Jacob and Brian left around 3:00 the next afternoon. We spent our time together fucking our brains out, none of us wanted it to end but they had to go home some time.

When they left I wasn’t sure how I was going to handle being with only one man ever again, not to mention I was so sore I could hardly walk. I’d let them fuck my ass again so I was really sore!

Ryan called me that night and asked how it went, I told him it was great and he decided to come over so we could talk. He arrived 20 minutes later and we sat awkwardly in my living room.

“So, Jake tells me he thinks he’s in love with you!”

“What?” I was startled with how he started the conversation.

“Yeah, he told me he thinks you’re the hottest woman he’s ever met and that you’re perfect.”

“Oh.” I looked down at my feet.

“I have to agree! You know, I didn’t have to set you three up, I could have said no way and had you to myself.”

“Why did you set us up?” I asked surprised I had the courage to ask him the question that had been burning in my mind since he made the call that summoned my two lovers over.

“I’m not sure, I guess I did it because you were willing to forget all about your fantasy just to be with me. I wanted you to be happy.”

“Well, I appreciate that you did that for me. If it wasn’t for you I don’t think I ever would have fulfilled my fantasy.”

“Did they treat you okay?”

“They were great to me! They didn’t hurt me at all.”

“That’s not what Jake said, he said you could hardly walk when they left and from the way you’re sitting it looks like they worked you good.” He laughed.

“Yeah, they did!” I felt my pussy begin to ache as I remembered how good they felt inside me.

“Are you going to be able to be with just one man or did they spoil you forever?”

“Do you want me to be honest Ryan?”

“Please!”

“Well, I don’t know! I do know I want you, I think I may even love you, but having two men please me was…well it was the most erotic experience of my life and I liked it…a lot!”

“Wow! I didn’t expect you to be that honest!” He laughed.

I was worried I’d lose the chance to be with him.

“Don’t worry Gillian, I’m still yours!”

I smiled at him and he slid over and slipped his arm around me.

“I know I can’t be involved in a threesome with you, I’ve already told you that.”

“I don’t expect to do that again if we’re together.”

“I understand that you think that right now but what happens if in a few months you want to do it again?”

I thought about it, I did have a lot of fun and the thought of fucking Jacob and Brian again was so arousing.

“I don’t know Ryan, I don’t think this is the best time to discuss this…I mean it just happened and it’s still fresh in my mind.”

“That’s true, I don’t think we’re going to be making love anytime soon though.”

“I don’t think I could for a little while, but what is your reasoning.”

“Probably the same reason as yours, I know both of them are hung but I’m bigger and I don’t want to hurt you.” He looked at me with a sly smile on his face.

“Oh yeah, you think so?”

I was dying to know if he was actually bigger than Jake, his cock was long and thick…if Ryan was bigger! I remembered my dreams, he was so big, and my pussy began to ache in response to the thought of Ryan’s cock.

“I know so! We were in the Army together, we’ve all seen each other.”

My mouth began to water at the thought of sucking Ryan’s cock; the thought of him filling me was almost intoxicating. I had to see it! We hadn’t even kissed yet but I wanted to see if Ryan was serious.

“Prove it!” I smiled wickedly.

He smiled and raised his hands in the air, “Why don’t you do it?”

I slid off the sofa and slipped between his legs quickly. I reached up and began to unbutton his jeans, from the feel of it he was already hard, I could hardly get the zipper down. He lifted his hips and allowed me to pull his pants and underwear down. His cock sprang free, he wasn’t exaggerating he was bigger than Jacob all right! I looked up at him in awe and he smiled down at me.

“Does that mean you like it?”

“Oh my God! You’re HUGE!!!”

“So, do you think you can handle this?” He reached down and slowly stroked his massive cock, I could see pre-cum pooling at the tip.

I knew at that moment I didn’t need two cocks to satisfy me again, his enormous cock would be enough for me!

“Oh yeah! I know I could!”

I licked my lips and he smiled.

“Come up here Gillian”, he said in a husky voice.

He pulled me up to him and kissed me so passionately it took my breath away. I was dizzy by the time we stopped kissing, dizzy and so aroused I think my eyes were crossed.

“I need you Ryan! Please!!”

“Are you sure you’re not too sore?”

“I don’t care, I’ve waited my entire adult life to be with you.”

He moved away from me and stood up, he pulled his pants up and reached down to help me to my feet. Once I was standing he swept me into his arms and lifted me off my feet.

He carried me upstairs to my bedroom and laid me on the bed. He smiled down at me while he undressed. He was completely naked, what a perfect body! His body was lean and muscular, his abs alone were enough to drive me wild. I lowered my eyes again and saw for the first time his full arousal. It looked even bigger than downstairs!!