Gillian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian pulled me onto his face and I began to grind my pussy on his mouth while I continued to cum. Jacob continued to pinch my nipples, which only made my orgasm more intense. When I finished climaxing I couldn’t hold myself up any longer and I rolled onto my back on the bed.

Jake and I were breathing hard while we recovered from our orgasms but Brian was ready to go again. I slid to the side of the bed as he got to his feet and wrapped both hands around his cock.

“You’re gonna suck me now?”

I didn’t answer him; instead I wrapped my lips around his prick and started sucking it.

“Oh yeah!”

“Wait for me!” Jake said as he climbed off the bed.

Brian pulled his dick out of my mouth and stood back.

“How are we going to do this now?”

“I want her to sit on my face now! C’mere!”

He took me by the hand and led me to middle of the room.

“Kneel down!”

I got on my knees and he lay down on the floor and slid under me, he pulled me down so my butt was resting on his chest.

“You fuck her mouth I’ve got to eat her gorgeous pussy!”

I think I squirt in his mouth as he said that because he moaned loudly as he sucked my swollen lips into his mouth.

“Is that good Gillian?” Brian asked as he walked over to us.

“Yes!” I moaned as he stood in front of me.

He held his hard dick in his hand and waved it in front of my face.

“You want to suck my cock, don’t you?”

“Oh yes!”

“Then suck it!” He said as he thrust his hard cock at my mouth.

I opened my mouth as he thrust forward and swallowed his long shaft down my throat.

“You suck cock so good!! MMMMmmmm!!” He moaned as I sucked on his head while running my tongue around it.

He put his hands on my face, “Let me fuck your mouth.”

I stopped moving my head and allowed him to pump his cock in and out of my mouth as fast as he wanted. He started slow then gradually increased the speed until he was going so fast his balls were slapping against my chin.

CHAPTER SIX

Everything up until that point had felt incredibly good but this felt so erotic and nasty to be sitting on Jake’s chest while he ate me out and Brian fucked my mouth while I just sat there enjoying all of it. I loved having Brian fuck my mouth and not letting me move, I felt like such a bad girl.

Jake used his hands to spread my lips and he was sticking his tongue in and out of my wet hole while Brian continued to fuck my mouth. I felt Jake pull the small hood covering my clit back as he began to flick it with his tongue. It was sending electricity through my body and all I could think to do was grind my pussy on his face.

He was licking my clit and I could feel it swelling under the pressure of his tongue, he wrapped his mouth around it and began sucking on it. I was moaning in ecstasy within seconds; Brian knew I was cumming and he rammed his cock all the way down my throat.

I put my hands on his butt and pushed, I wanted him to continue fucking my mouth.

“What a naughty girl, you like me fucking your mouth don’t you?” he asked as he slowly slid his cock out of my mouth.

I moaned and pushed him down my throat again.

“Keep sucking Jake, it’s making her wild!”

Jake kept sucking on my clit and I continued to climax as Brian finally stopped teasing me and started fucking my mouth again. I was in heaven!

When I had enough (my whole body was trembling) Jake stopped sucking my clit and began licking up my cum, he moaned while he slurped up the juice that was dripping out of my pussy. I felt his fingers roaming over my pussy again and started sliding two in and out of my wet hole.

Feeling his fingers in me made me want his cock buried deep inside me while I sucked Brian. I had never seen a cock as big as Jake and I wanted him clenched in my pussy.

I stopped sucking Brian long enough to say, “I want Jake to fuck me!!”

I went to put my mouth around his dick again but he stopped me.

“You sure you’re ready? Once one of us cums in you we planned on not licking you again.”

“That’s fine, I just want to feel him inside me right now.”

“Did you hear that Jake, she’s ready!”

“I’ve been waiting three years for this!!” He said from between my thighs.

He moved his head out from under me and turned around.

“Spread your legs wider Gillian.”

I spread them and he slid his legs between my thighs. I looked down and saw he had a huge hard-on; it looked even bigger than before. I couldn’t wait to feel my pussy wrapped around his thick cock.

“I’ll let him get going before you suck me again.”

I was facing Jacob’s feet and I leaned on his legs while he positioned himself beneath me. I looked down and watched as he rubbed his cock between my lips, I was dripping in anticipation of feeling him penetrate me.

He pressed his engorged head against my pussy then grabbed my hips and pulled me slowly down his incredibly long shaft. It seemed to take forever before I felt his balls pressing against my clit.

We both moaned loudly as he entered me for the first time. He was huge! I could feel my lips wrapped tightly around his pulsing shaft.

“Bri, she’s so tight I’m ready to blow now!”

“Go easy on him Gillian!”

He smiled as Jake began to slowly slide me up and down his long cock. I closed my eyes and relished in the feeling of such a big prick filling my pussy.

“She loves it Jake! Take your time, I’m gonna step out for a bit.”

I opened my eyes and saw Brian walk into my bathroom. I closed my eyes again and continued to enjoy Jake and his thick cock sliding in out of my pussy.

“Turn around Gillian!”

I started to climb off but he stopped me.

“Better yet, let’s go on the bed.”

I was disappointed to have to move but I thought being on the bed would probably be more comfortable than the hard floor.

We both stood and climbed on the bed.

“Do you mind being on top again?”

I didn’t answer; I pushed him down onto his back and lay on top of him. We started kissing as I spread my legs and positioned myself over his dick. We moaned in unison as he entered me again, I could feel him throbbing inside me.

I slowly began to slide up and down his long shaft while we kissed, our tongues licking and teasing each other while his cock filled me up. I heard the bathroom door open and Brian came back in the room.

“I take it you haven’t had enough yet?”

We moaned our response.

“That’s what I thought. Well, let’s switch positions so I can get in on this too.”

We stopped kissing and looked at him waiting for him to say something, all the while I continued to ride Jake’s long, thick cock. It felt incredible and I didn’t want to stop.

“Are you ready to suck my cock again?”

I nodded.

“How do you want it?”

I thought about it while slowly grinding my pussy on Jake’s huge dick, which caused Jake to moan loudly.

“Scoot down to the bottom of the bed Jake, so your legs hang over.”

We slide down the bed quickly. With him still inside me I turned around and was facing away from him. It was similar to how we started on the floor but much more comfortable to be on a soft bed rather than the hard floor.

I turned and looked at Brian and he walked over to me, I was pleased to see he was still rock hard. I opened my mouth and he smiled as he rubbed the tip of his cock against my bottom lip. I licked the drops of clear liquid that were dripping from the slit and he moaned softly.

I grabbed hold of his cock with both hands and used him as leverage while I continued to ride up and down Jacob’s prick. Jake continued to moan as I licked the rim of Brian’s dick and wrapped my mouth around him.

“That looks so sexy, I love seeing my cock sliding in and out of your tight pussy!”

I liked knowing he was watching. I thought that the things we did before were heavenly, this was pure ecstasy, riding Jake’s humongous cock while sucking Brian’s long prick.

I slide Brian in and out of my mouth in the same rhythm that I rode up and down on Jacob. Both men were moaning and I could feel them both pulsing, one in my mouth the other in my pussy.

“Sorry to interrupt but I need to know…where should I cum?” Jake asked from behind me.

I slide Brian out of my mouth long enough to respond, “I’m on the pill, if you’re sure you’re clean cum inside me.”

“Oh you don’t have to worry about Jake, he’s practically a virgin.” Brian chuckled.

I looked up at Brian and he caressed my face.

“We’re both clean Gillian, if you want it we’ll give you whatever you want.”

“I want him to cum inside me.”

Jake moaned louder as his cock stiffened and hit just the right spot. I wrapped my mouth around Brian again as I started to cum on Jacob. I could feel the blood rushing through his shaft as I sucked him into my mouth.

“I’m gonna cum any second, did you want to fuck her before I pump my load inside her Brian?”

“Do you want that Gillian?” Brian asked.

I nodded while I continued to suck him.

“Okay, let’s switch then.”

When I finished my climax Jake lifted me off of him, again I was disappointed to not have him inside me, I didn’t have to wait long before Brian filled me.

As Jake got off the bed and Brian climbed on I saw Jake walk into the bathroom.

“Turn around Gillian.”

I turned around as Brian lay on the bed; his cock was jutting straight up, waiting for me to mount him. I crawled to him and we kissed while I straddled his stomach and worked my way into position.

He reached up and grabbed hold of my breasts as I reached down with one had to rub his cock across my wet pussy. He was already pulsing and I thought for sure he’d cum quickly…boy was I wrong.

He entered me with a powerful thrust; I released him as he began to slowly thrust deeper within me. We continued to kiss; he was softly sucking on my bottom lip and rubbing my nipples with his fingertips. I came easily and quickly as he forcefully pumped in and out my soaking wet pussy.

I began to moan into his mouth, once he knew I was climaxing he began to pump harder and faster. He moved his hands from my breasts to my hips and used them to control his thrusts, as he did I sat up. I came again and moaned louder this time; he was grunting like an animal as he fucked me harder and faster.

CHAPTER SEVEN

Jake came out of the bathroom and walked over to the bed. He watched as I bounced up and down Brian’s cock.

“Whoa, take it easy man! Save some for me!”

Jacob reached down and began pinching my nipples while I rode up and down Brian’s cock. I came again as Jake’s strong hands played with my breasts.

Jake released my nipples once I had cum and stepped back, he was still hard and I wanted to feel him again. Brian was an incredible lover but Jake’s cock was so long and thick, I knew I wanted him to fuck me again.

Without saying anything to Brian I slid off his cock and got on all fours. I scooted to the bottom edge of the bed and waited for Jacob to get behind me. Brian still had a huge hard-on and I quickly began licking my cum off of his wet prick.

He moaned as I licked him clean, Jake was quick to get behind me. He rubbed his cock the length of my pussy then gently eased his thick cock inside me. He was fucking me slowly as I eased Brian into my mouth and began to suck up and down his pulsing shaft.

Jake had his hands on my hips and held me in place firmly as he gradually increased the rhythm and strength of each thrust. Soon he was pumping me harder than Brian had and I began to cum again. I sucked hard on the head of Brian’s cock and he started shooting his creamy load in my mouth as Jake pumped me even harder.

It felt so intense that once Brian had finished climaxing I had to stop sucking so I could scream with pleasure. Jacob and I were grunting and panting, as he pumped harder and deeper, he was pulling me back hard so he could slam into me.

“I need you on your back Gillian!”

He slowed down and withdrew his cock as I rolled onto my back. He grabbed my legs and pulled them straight in the air as he entered me again. He held me by my ankles and spread my legs wide, I looked at him and he was staring down at the place our two bodies were joined. He was biting his lower lip and grunting as he fucked me hard, his muscles flexed with each thrust.

My breasts were swaying as Jake fucked me like a wild animal; Brian leaned down and began kissing me and massaging my breasts. Soon Brian was licking and biting my nipples and I was climaxing on Jacob’s thick cock.

I screamed with pleasure as Jake slammed into my pussy and Brian sucked and pinched my nipples.

“I need to cum Gillian!”

“Cum inside me!” I moaned.

“Not yet!” he growled, “I need more!”

He pulled his cock out with lightning speed and dropped to his knees, he had his mouth on my pussy before I had a chance to realize what he was planning. He began to lick up my cum and suck and pull on my swollen lips with his mouth. Brian continued to suck and gently bite my nipples as I came again.

As quickly as he dropped to his knees he was back on his feet.

“Fuck her tits while I fuck her pussy!”

Jake was rubbing his cock up and down my pussy and he looked at Brian. “I put the baby oil on the floor.”

Brian climbed off the bed while Jake continued to rub his cock against my pussy; he was now pressing the tip against my swollen clit.

I watched Brian as he picked up my bottle of baby oil and opened it. He began squirting some into his hand and then between my breasts. He wrapped his oily hand around his cock and I saw he was hard again. He began stroking himself as I watched him slide his hand up and down his long shaft.

When his cock was nice and oily he slowly rubbed the baby oil between my breasts, spreading it all over them. He climbed on the bed and straddled my chest; he placed his cock on my chest between my breasts.

“Ready when you are Jake.”

“Oh I’m ready!”

In perfect unison Jake penetrated me as Brian slide his cock between my slippery tits. He held my breasts together so they were wrapped around his oily cock as he slid back and forth between them.

Jacob was pumping my pussy furiously while I watched as Brian fucked my tits. I could feel Brian’s balls rubbing against my belly as he slid deep between my oily breasts and started pinching my nipples.

Jake had my legs spread wide and slammed into me relentlessly until I was ready to cum. I was panting and gripping the bedspread with both hands as both men slid their cocks in the same rhythm.

Jacob was grunting again, “She’s gonna cum Brian, I can feel her tightening!”

Brian looked down at me, “Are you ready Gillian?”

I threw my head back, “YES!!!!!”

As my orgasm reached it’s peak I felt Brian’s warm load begin to pump between my breast, he moaned and continued to pump as Jake slammed into me and began to grind his cock deeper. I could feel each spasm of his thick cock as his load spurt deep inside me.

When we were done Jacob spoke between pants, “How big—is—your—shower?”

Brian climbed off my chest as I started rubbing his creamy load all over my tits, “Big enough for the three of us!”

“Great, let’s go!” Jake said.

“Wait, I want to keep watching her rub my load on her tits.”

When I was finished we all walked into my bathroom and I turned on the shower. Once the water was the right temperature we stepped in. We took turns rinsing the sweat and sex off our bodies. I saw Brian reach for my body wash and squirt some in his hand, he handed the bottle to Jacob and he did the same.

“Front or back?” he asked.

“I want the front!” Jake said with a huge smile.

They both began to rub their soapy hands over my body, washing me and gently teasing my sensitive areas.

Jake was rubbing soap over my breasts while Brian was gently probing my ass with his fingers. Jake washed his way down my belly and began to soap my pussy. This had to be the best shower of my life! I spread my legs to allow Jacob better access to my pussy and he dropped to his knees.

“Didn’t you tell me about...umm…?”

“Shaved pussy?”

“YEAH!”

“Can I shave you Gillian, I swear it won’t hurt!”

The way they had pleasured me I was willing to agree to anything.

“Sure!”

I reached behind Jacob and handed him my shaver and the shower gel. He handed it to Brian and I turned around, Brian began soaping my pubic hair.

“Lean back against Jake and spread your legs wide.”

I leaned back and spread my legs. He slowly began shaving the top part of my hair off. I couldn’t believe I was letting him do it. When he’d finished the top part he knelt down.

“Okay, lean back all the way on Jake and put one leg on each wall.”

I did as he instructed and he gently began to shave the rest of my pubic hair, he was smiling. When he was done I stood and rinsed off.

“Everyone done?” Jacob asked.

“Yes” Brian and I answered in unison.

I turned off the water and the three of us stepped out. Both men took turns drying me off and we all walked back to the bedroom. I looked at the clock; it was almost 4:00 a.m., they had arrived around 11:30, I couldn’t believe we’d been going at it for so long! I wasn’t even tired and from the look of their hard cocks they weren’t tired either.

CHAPTER EIGHT

“I really need to see her pussy!!!” Jacob said with the excitement of a kid that was going to Disneyland for the first time.

“I already saw when I shaved her, she looks even hotter!” Brian smiled at me.

“Lay on the bed Gillian.” Jacob said excitedly.

I walked to the bed and spread out on my back. I opened my legs as Jake sat on the bed.

“You have the sexiest pussy I’ve ever seen!”

“It’s not like you’ve seen that many Jake.” Brian teased.

Jake shot him a dirty look.

“Sorry but it’s true! He’s only fucked three women Gillian, you’re a very special treat for him.”

“I’m happy to oblige.” I smiled at Jake and he smiled back.

“I know I came in you but I really want to lick you now that you’re all shaved. I have to see what you taste like now.”

“It’s up to you, I’m up for anything you two want to do.”

They exchanged knowing glances.

“Are you sure about the Gillian?”

“Yes!”

“Anything?”

“Yes, anything.”

They both smiled at each other and looked back at me.

“What if we wanted to fuck your ass?”

I bolted upright.

“Oh! Well, I hadn’t thought about that!”

They exchanged looks again.

“Tell you what, if you both manage to get me so hot that I want it, I’ll let you know.”

“Works for me!” Jake said.

“Me too! We’ll get you hot, don’t worry about that.” Brian smiled.

“Lay back again, I need to lick you Gillian.”

Jacob was already climbing between my thighs as Brian came up and started kissing my breasts.

Jake was rubbing his hands all over my shaven pussy, “Oh my God!”

I blushed as Jacob gawked at my newly shaved pussy.

“I told you man! She’s hot!” Brian chuckled and went back to kissing my breasts.

“You said she was hot, you didn’t say how sexy a shaved pussy was. Especially hers! She looks so tight!”

Jacob started rubbing his fingers the length of my pussy; he spread my lips and gently probed my wet hole. He lowered his mouth to my now hairless mound and rubbed his check against my shaved skin.

“It’s so soft!”

“Are you gonna eat her or not? If not I will!!” Brian began flicking my nipples with his tongue.

Jake didn’t say another word; he ate my pussy with more enthusiasm than before. He used his fingers to rub my exposed clit while he sucked on my swelling lips.

“MMMMMMmmmmm” was all he managed to say before I came in his mouth again.

I loved having both of their attention, Jake seemed to get better and better the longer he licked me. Both men were hard; since Jacob already came in me I thought Brian should have the chance.

“Brian!” I whispered, “I want you to fuck me again.”

He looked up from my nipple and smiled, “I thought you’d never ask!”

He continued to tease my nipples while Jake sucked on my pussy. Without saying anything I rolled onto my belly, both men looked at me unsure of my plans. I pushed Brian onto his back and grabbed his hard cock ready to pounce on him before he had a chance to say anything.