Good Neighbor Hot Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anna seems to think it may work out with just the three of us. She said Edward had hinted at her fucking other men. He has even asked what she thought of me; if she thought I had a big dick."

"Really? So I'm not expected to fuck him? I hope you know - that ain't gonna happen."

"You might take a liking to Anna," I responded. "She isn't really fat, just big boobies and a fat ass. Her stomach is flat and she has a narrow waist. And, you should see her clit. It's almost as big as some dicks."

We both laughed.

Edward arrived a bit after three. We didn't bother greeting him and are sure that Anna had no intention of discussing our previous night. I did learn later, however; that she had told Edward about the storm and spending the night at our house. She did not, however, mention that Mary was not home.

We did see Edward and Anna throughout the week and several times on weekends. Usually it was just Edward, supervising the remodeling crews. Anna owned a restaurant in Austin. Her time was mostly dedicated to running a business.

But, after several weeks, she arranged to spend a weekend at the new house while Edward was taking care of some business in Houston. Anna made a point of letting us know that she would be 'home alone.'

Mary practically giggled upon hearing the news. "I think you are in for a fucking good weekend."

"I wonder if she has ever been shared? Are you interested in a girl, girl, guy threesome?" It was my turn to nearly giggle. It was exciting. I had been unable to stop staring at Anna as she and Edward went through their weekly chores.

As soon as we heard the news, Mary invited Anna to have dinner with us. Of course, she accepted. I grilled steaks. Mary baked potatoes and made a salad. I chilled several bottles of a slightly sweet Riesling Auslese. I know that steaks usually call for red wine but I gained a taste for Riesling while serving in Germany. Besides, the wine was primarily for the ladies. I prefer beer with my steak.

Anna arrived in a very expensive looking outfit. Shorts that seemed tailored for a flawless fit over her narrow waist and large buttocks. She was wearing a bra under that perfectly matched blouse. I was wrong about her being sexy but not pretty. For the first time, I was seeing her with the near-perfect makeup. She had a light color on her eyelids. Her lips were a pale pink and seemed much more full than I had remembered. Anna presented a dignified, full-featured woman with a gorgeous face. I was smitten.

Her dress was a bit much for a cookout. It must have been a deliberate intent to impress Mary. Women do that, I think.

We had gone into daylight saving time. Mary delayed dinner until after seven. I knew that the late cookout had a purpose. Mary wanted to keep Anna available until after the sunset - too dark for nosy neighbors to follow our naughty behavior.

We finished a delicious dinner and moved to the back porch, continuing to sip wine and enjoy the soft southern breeze from across the lake. Puffy clouds reflected the setting sun light onto the lake. It was a very romantic setting.

Through all the alcohol, we had avoided sexually explicit conversation until after the light had begun to fade. All three of us were beginning to feel the effects of a lot of alcohol. The sexual tension intensified until Mary, of course it would be Mary, introduced us to the more bawdy subject.

"Would you like to fuck Mal tonight?"

I spewed wine out my mouth and nose. Anna barely choked. But, she held her own with Mary.

"Yes. That was my plan. I wasn't sure how we would approach it. Mal had suggested that you would be a willing participant." Anna was intent on not being submissive.

"Have you had sex with another woman?" Mary queried.

"No. But I understand that you have. I think I might like it."

"Of course. I thought Mal had made you aware. I am not truly bi but I do enjoy anything to do with sex - with anyone. I guess I am 'hypersexual.'" Mary teased. "And, yes, I do think you will like it."

Mary had a huge smile on her face. She had taken charge.

"You are a beautiful woman. And so sexy," Anna countered. "I am a little self-conscious about my weight, and my height."

"Different strokes for different folks. I know that Mal likes what you have to offer. He may not realize that I have watched how he stares at those huge breasts." Mary smiled even bigger, looking at me this time.

Mary got even bolder. "Mal is fascinated with your clit. He said it is quite large and very sensitive. May I see it?"

Anna looked a bit confused, not sure what to do.

I jumped in before this special night turned into a catfight. "Let's go for a swim. We can get naked and display everything. Maybe even lick a clit or suck a dick."

"Good idea." Mary stood up and stripped.

Standing naked on the darkened back porch, Mary looked at me, "Well. We're waiting. Pull it out."

I was quickly naked. Mary and I stood staring at Anna. She seemed very uncomfortable. Mary took her hand and lifted her from the porch swing. Anna removed her clothes. She was staring at Mary's pussy. The reddish blond pubic hair stood out, even in this dim light.

"Touch it," Mary commanded.

Now, Anna was submissive. Much more so than she was comfortable with. But she did as Mary said, brushing her fingers through Mary's red pussy hair.

"Stick your finger in it."

Anna stuck her finger in it.

Mary reciprocated. She got on her knees in front of Anna and spread the puffy pussy lips. They were soaked. Anna was really turned on. Mary found the long, fat clitoris and squeezed it between her thumb and finger.

Anna nearly fainted. I noticed her wobble then stumble. I wrapped my arms around her waist, my hands just below those large sagging tits. I held her steady while Mary continued to masturbate that big clit.

"Wow. Mal is right. That is the biggest clit I have ever seen - and I have seen a few."

I grabbed Anna's hand and pulled her down the steps toward the lake. She took my arm and pressed those soft, sensitive naked breasts into my elbow. Mary came along, grabbing my other arm.

"Her pussy is really juicy," Mary revealed. "Touch it. Mine is too. Touch mine," she laughed.

We stopped in the dark, feeling each other privates. Anna was soaked but I had expected that. I remembered how wet she had gotten at our previous infidelity.

Mary grabbed my other hand and put it between her legs. I was a little surprised at just how wet she was. Mary was really turned on. I wondered, 'is it me or is she really into Anna's puffy pussy?'

I pushed Anna to her knees in front of me. She knew why. My cock was in her mouth and she bobbed her head back and forth. Mary got on her knees behind Anna, massaging her large boobs. I came in Anna's mouth. She stood up with some cum still in her mouth. "Kiss me," she mumbled. I did.

Anna had a mouthful of my cum. She stuck her tongue in my mouth along with a glob of snotty-like cum. I managed to get it down without puking. "Bitch!"

The ladies laughed loudly. I forced a smile.

We continued through the dark night, Mary rushing ahead, Anna clinging to my arm. It was really dark and she was not as familiar with the surroundings. And, Anna was nearly out of her mind with desire. She needed relief.

We finally got to the pier and walked the 100 feet out to the deck area. We had pool furniture on the deck. I helped Anna to the chaise lounge. She tumbled onto it with a foot on either side. Her crotch was wide open. Mary lay facedown between Anna's legs. She put her hands under Anna's thighs and lifted them off the cushion. She pushed her face into Anna's crotch and sucked on that enlarged clitoris.

Anna got loud, cursing and begging, "Oh god, oh fuck, eat my cunt, I'm cumming."

Mary continued to suck Anna's clit until her rant slowed. Then, Mary slipped two fingers into Anna's ass and more filth poured from Anna's sweet mouth. Mary continued to please Anna. She had the two fingers in her ass, a thumb in her pussy and a mouthful of her clitoris. She pinched her thumb and fingers together having them touch through the thin membrane between ass and vagina. Anna got quiet. I think she fainted.

I stood aside, jacking off. I squirted a load of cum onto Mary's back. It surprised her. She pulled away from Anna and said, "Why did you waste that? We need to be fucked."

"That show was just too hot. I couldn't help myself. Let's see what a dip in the cool water will do," I said.

Anna was coming out of it. Mary and I lifted her from the chaise lounge and we all jumped together into the lake. It was a shock. It was early April, much too soon for swimming. My dick shriveled in the frigid water. We quickly climbed out to dry and get warm. We forgot the towels. Full of liquor or no, we were cold.

Mary took off for the house, leaving me to guide Anna through the dark. I stopped long enough to kiss her. It was a loving kiss and Anna put a lot into it. So did I. I wanted her - badly.

I led her through the dark night. It got light. Mary had turned on the lights in the house. She was standing on the back porch with beach towels. We rushed up the steps and wrapped ourselves in the warm towels. Mary turned off the lights, hoping the neighbors had not noticed our ribald behavior.

"Remember how you warmed me before," Anna asked.

"Yes. We got into bed. Shall we?"

Mary followed us into the bedroom. She sat in the chair by her dressing table, watching us fuck. She had her large black dildo out and was fucking her ass with it.

Anna was on her back with her legs on my shoulders - a modified missionary fuck. I had cum twice in less than an hour but the situation was so erotic that I had no problem maintaining an erection. I could not yet cum but maintaining my erection was no problem.

Anna came. More than once. We fucked slowly. Her legs on my shoulders left those sweet lips vulnerable. I was in deep. My balls came to rest on her anus. My pubic bone pressed into her swollen clitoris. Anna was fully recovered. She wasn't loud or nasty. She was very loving. We kissed and fondled. We made love.

I pulled out and concentrated on sucking her nipples. They were rigid. I lowered her legs and moved up her body to straddle her narrow waist with my hard cock resting between her breasts. I fucked them. At the end of each upward stroke through her big, soft boobs Anna took the head of my cock into her mouth. I was surprised by my own pleasure. I shot a string of cum across her mouth and nose that came to rest between her eyes.

She didn't complain. She licked some of it then began to laugh. "God, I love how nasty you are."

"I'm here too. Isn't anyone going to fuck me - or suck me?" Mary was serious. She got out of her chair and walked over to the bed. "Lay back, bitch. You are about to get a taste of pussy."

Anna didn't resist. It was inevitable. I'm sure that Anna had a good idea that she would be eating her first pussy before this night was over.

At first I thought Mary was getting into a 69 position. She was but she sat straight up, facing me with her pussy directly over Anna's face. Anna looked a little frightened before closing her eyes and extending her tongue. Mary lowered her ass. It was smothering Anna. Anna pushed on Mary's ass and got relief.

Mary moved off Anna and just looked at her big titties. Then looking into Anna's eyes, said, "Can you do to me what I did to you?"

The light reflecting from Mary's pussy juice on Anna's face was so erotic. I was getting hard again, watching these two very sexy ladies doing very sexy things.

Anna answered, "I want to try. Can you spread your legs wide enough on the bed as I was spread on the pier."

Mary rolled onto her back and lifted her legs so that her knees were beside her small cute titties. They looked even smaller with her flat on her back. They are firm enough, however, that they stuck out from her body - especially her long firm nipples.

Anna ran a finger through Mary's wet slit, admiring the soft red pubic hair. Mary's pubic hair was soft and thin around her labia. Anna pulled on the darker red string of hair over the urethra. It was darker due to being urinated on. It seemed that Anna was about to chicken out when she realized that the darker pubic hair was stained with piss. But she fooled me.

Anna dove right in, licking Mary's labia that was much thinner than her own. Mary's clitoris was also tiny compared to Anna's.

Anna proved to be much more capable than we had imagined. She bit Mary's clit. That elicited a sharp squeal. But it wasn't really as painful as anticipated. Anna quickly turned it to pleasure by sucking Mary's clit.

"Yes, yes, finger me. Suck my cunt."

Anna was gaining confidence. She pushed her thumb up Mary's ass, then two thumbs. She bit her clit again. Mary squealed and Anna took another bite before kissing and licking the tender clit. She pushed her four fingers into Mary's pussy, two from either hand. That really stretched Mary's juicy pussy and brought a moan of pleasure.

Anna liked this. The more Mary moaned and squealed, the more Anna's imagination came up with. Anna stopped mouthing Mary's pussy. She crawled up the bed and between Mary's legs. She rubbed her big boobs on Mary's juicy pussy and raked her stiff nipples over the sparse red pubic hair.

Anna lifted Mary's legs farther with her heels on Anna's shoulders and her ass completely off the bed. When their nipples touched Anna put both her hands on Mary's smaller breasts and rubbed their nipples together. Mary moaned.

Their groins were aligned. Anna pressed her own pussy, with the extra large clit, against Mary's firm labia and small nub of a clit. Both began hunching harder and harder. Their moaning got really loud. They came together. Anna relaxed. Her huge breasts flattened against Mary's. The moaning decreased. Mary pulled Anna down by her hair, bringing their mouths together. They kissed passionately.

I was bone hard again. I held my dick but chose not to masturbate. I wanted to fuck or be fucked.

Anna rolled off Mary and onto her back. She stared at my hard cock and smiled. "Fuck me."

It was Friday night. "We have a full weekend ahead of us," I said.

"Not me," Mary answered with a sad look on her face. "I volunteered to fill in at the battered women's shelter. I don't go in until late tomorrow but will put in a full 40-hour week on Saturday and Sunday. That will leave you two a lot of time to kill - or something." She smiled.

I was not completely surprised. Mary had been working at the shelter for several years. It wasn't completely volunteer work. She was well paid.

"We may have more time than that," Anna grinned. "I'll be here all next week. Edward will be in Houston and we have a crew coming to replace all the windows."

Anna did not go home. We all slept together in our queen bed. It was a tight fit. We put Anna in the middle. That made it better for Mary and me to share her sexy body. And, it pleased Anna to be the center of our attention. We went to sleep touching and caressing her body. Anna went to sleep with her thick thigh resting on my groin and a big titty pressed into my side.

CHAPTER 3

Mary was up first. It was nearly 8:30. She jumped out of bed and looked out the window. Something had disturbed her.

"Anna, there is a truck and a couple of black guys in your driveway. It's your window guys."

"Oh shit. I thought they were coming Monday."

Anna got up, looking for her clothes. They had been left on the back porch - where we had stripped before going for that frigid swim.

I slipped in to my ever-present cutoffs and fetched Anna's shorts and shirt. Just for fun, I left her bra and panties on the porch.

"Where is my bra? Mal, you are an ass." But she was grinning.

Anna put on her expensive blouse and shorts without her needed support. She rushed over to meet the window contractors, breasts swinging wildly beneath her thin silk blouse.

Mary and I ate a leisurely breakfast and had a slow, loving fuck before she got dressed for work. Though she was scheduled later, she left a little after noon in order to do some shopping before work.

Left alone, I thought about my previous mischief. I stuffed Anna's bra and panties into the pockets of my cutoffs and walked across the lawn to her door. It was open and she was in the kitchen talking to a tall black guy. He was huge, reminding me of a pro-football defensive tackle.

"Hello, I have something for you," I grinned.

Anna didn't blush but did look frustrated. She came to the door and whispered, "You are terrible. Give me my underclothes."

I reached in my pocket but Anna stopped me. "Not here. In your house."

"I'll be next door, Dieon, if you need anything."

We walked across the lawns back to my house with Anna pounding on my shoulder all the way.

"What an asshole. I hate you. Those guys have spent most of the day staring at my titties. They haven't gotten anything done and it is your fault. God you are such an asshole." She wasn't really mad but she didn't think it was as funny as I did.

"You hardly know me," I laughed. "Is that just a second impression. You really liked me yesterday."

Anna drew back and punched me even harder.

"I think you liked having that big hunk of a man fantasizing about you. Did you wonder what Edward would think of watching your sweet pussy sliding down that big black cock?"

I could feel Anna shiver. That must have excited her.

"Anna, did that turn you on?"

"No."

"You're lying. I felt you tremble. It is hot to think about, isn't it?"

"Maybe." She stopped and looked up at me. "I think Edward fantasizes about your cock rubbing on my clitoris."

"Really? What makes you think that?"

"He said it. Well, not exactly said but he saw me staring at you one day. You were working in the yard. He asked if I had thought of sex with you."

"And ... what did you say?"

"I told him 'not really.' But he insisted. You keep looking. That look on your face seems like a fantasy. And he just smiled."

"I asked if that was what he wanted."

"Oh, what did he say?"

"Nothing at first ... he just had that dreamy look on his face and watched you digging a hole in the garden."

Then he said, "Maybe."

"Would you like that; having him watch us fuck?"

Anna pressed her large soft tits into my elbow. I could feel her shaking. "Let's FUCK!"

"You didn't answer the question."

"I don't have an answer. It is something that Edward fantasizes about, I think. If he approves, I would do it - with you." Her voice was cracking. She was shaking, shivering and could barely speak.

"Mal, my pussy is leaking. It's gushing. I know it's not my period but something is trickling down my thigh. Do you want to fuck?"

I squeezed her tiny hand. "Yes."

We were barely in the house when she stripped and headed for the sofa. She lay back with her legs spread wide, a foot on the floor and the other high on the back of the sofa. I looked down at that hairy pussy. Her clitoris was extended, wet and glistening in the light. I sat between her legs and brushed my hand through the thick patch of pussy hair. It was wet. The strong scent of sex had my hard cock throbbing. I leaned close and chewed on the wet hair. I touched her clit with my tongue and she grabbed my head and held on as a strong orgasm swept over her trembling body.

I stuck two fingers into her juicy pussy. She hunched at my hand. I put in a third finger and she moaned. Either she continued an orgasm or started a new one. I put all four fingers in and massaged her thick clit with my thumb.

Anna wrapped both hands around my wrist and pushed. Her pussy was clutching at my fingers. I slipped my thumb in. She gasped but did not object. I folded my fingers and made a fist. Anna squeezed my wrist and pushed. My entire hand was in her pussy. Her pussy contracted and expanded. Juice was flowing and she was moaning loudly. I was fucking her with my fist, in and out, all the way up to my wrist. "Yes. Yes. Fuck it. Pound my pussy."