Good Neighbor Hot Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Around ten o'clock, Edward knocked at the door. It was not a welcome knock. I was writing. Mornings are when I am most creative.

"Anna has Bloody Marys. She is embarrassed and would like to apologize."

I tried to not be rude but let Edward know that I was working - writing. I'm not sure he realized what I did.

"Despite my aching head, Edward, mornings are my most creative times. I really need to get some words on paper. How about a light lunch and a few drinks on the pier - my treat?"

"And, there certainly is no need for regret. I certainly enjoyed the ... entertainment."

We both laughed and agreed to an afternoon swim.

"Ahhh, what the hell? Let's drink some more." I was already erect, why not.

As usual, Anna was braless and wearing a cutoff, midriff T-shirt. A pair of form fitting yoga pants separated her nice ass into distinct cheeks. Her pussy was also on display. The pants created an exotic 'camel toe' effect displaying a large mound and separating the full lips of her pussy. My already existing erection got even more erect.

She was so fucking HOT.

"I was such a slut last night. I hope you won't think I am a whore."

Whoa! She's apologizing for last night and putting everything on display - even sluttier than if she were naked. The pants were so tight that I could make out individual pussy hairs. Her fat clitoris interrupted the crevice running between her ass and fur-covered mound. "I'll try not to remember what I so enjoyed seeing last night," I grinned.

I couldn't stop thinking about what I had seen, fucked and tasted that rainy day that Anna had caught me jacking off on our back porch - her bushy pussy, fat clit, enormous tits and the sounds she made when I pushed my dick all the way up her bung hole. I knew from her behavior that she had not told Edward about that night - or any of our other trysts.

Anna handed me a Bloody Mary and led the way to the deck. I followed far enough back to enjoy the motion of that full ass moving so seductively in those tight yoga pants.

Edward followed a bit farther back enjoying the same view.

Anna stood by the porch rail, looking out at the lake. There was a brisk southerly breeze coming across the lake. The tail of her T-shirt moved in the breeze and her hair blew loose from the rubber band holding it. Anna reached up to adjust her hair and the bottom of her T-shirt rose over her nipples. Her enormous breasts were completely exposed.

I sat down and watched. The Bloody Mary hit the spot and I was feeling much better. The view helped too. Anna turned back toward us with her hands still above her head and her boobs still on display. Her nipples were hard and extended. Little bumps stood out on her areola - either an effect of the cool breeze or sexual tension from our stares.

She looked at her husband. "Is this okay?"

Edward didn't say a word. He just curled his finger. Anna dropped her hands to her sides and walked over to him. She lifted her shirt and held her titties in both hands. Edward grabbed her shirt and pulled Anna's tits down to his mouth. I wondered about what she told us about Edward's ED? Is he getting an erection or not?

I couldn't tell for sure. I know I was. "Should I leave?" I queried.

"Sorry," Edward responded. "She's just teasing. She knows I like to see other guys admire her. She likes it too."

"Me too." I quipped.

Anna turned toward me and held a tit in either hand. "Please try one." She teased.

I looked to Edward. Nothing, absolutely no expression. I decided against any flagrant abuse of sexual privilege. But Anna continued to offer a titty. She leaned in close, pressing my face between her tits.

She pressed her lips close to my ear, "Be nice. Edward doesn't know anything. Let him think this is all his idea."

I reached up and pushed on the sides of her breasts, squeezing them against my cheeks. Anna put her hands on my head and pushed back.

"It's getting pretty hot. Anyone for a swim," I suggested.

"Yes," Anna responded. "Let's have another drink then go for a swim."

"Get changed, Hon, while I mix a pitcher of margaritas," Edward added.

We met on the deck of my fishing pier. The lake was at max with water just below the deck. It would be over my head at the ladder. Anna is a good foot shorter than I am. Edward wasn't much taller than Anna.

Anna wore a modest bikini. Her tits were much too big to fit into anything really sexy. Still, it was tight and revealing. She looked sexy. I could see the shape of her pussy.

Edward was wearing shorts and a T-shirt. His long, shaggy beard looked to be very uncomfortable in the warm Texas sun.

I wore cutoff jeans with no shirt. I had already started my summer tan. It was early but I had a decent start. I felt confident that Anna was paying attention.

We sat on the cushioned lawn furniture sipping margaritas. Anna was getting a bit more than tipsy. I was sitting close enough to whisper, "Don't over do it. I have a plan for you."

She looked it me and grinned. "I need Edward's encouragement."

"It's hot. I'm taking a dip." I stood and took Anna's hand, "Put the drink down. We need to cool our heads and our bodies."

"You two swim. I'll just get drunk," Edward laughed.

I dove in. Anna sat on the edge, dangling her legs in the cool water. I grabbed a leg and encouraged her in. The water was over her head. She wrapped her arms around my neck and hung on. Her breasts were pressed into my chest and my erection was pressed against her pussy.

I slipped my hand under the clasp of her top. It came loose and her big titties burst free.

"Mal, my top just came off."

She looked back at Edward and he smiled. Anna turned back and kissed me on the mouth. She whispered in my ear, "It's okay. Fuck me."

I was holding both cheeks of her ass. She continued to place small kisses on my lips. I slipped both hands into Anna's swimsuit bottom and pushed it down. She did not resist. I pushed it all the way to her knees. She finished removing it but kept it in her hand. It was far enough beneath the water that Edward could not be sure.

The head of my dick went right to her warm, wet entrance. We were fucking. She didn't bounce. And I didn't hunch. I rubbed her mound against my pelvic bone. She muffled a moan and pulled off. She turned to face Edward and grabbed on to the side of the deck. I entered her from behind.

"Oh. Edward, Mal is fucking me."

Edward said nothing. He just stared at Anna's tits floating on the cool water.

Finally, "Do you like it?"

"Yes. He is really big - and long. I'm coming, Edward."

Edward stood and walked over to where we were. He pulled his shorts down and sat on the edge of the deck. His dick was not as big as mine but it was not really small - probably less than six inches. But, it was flaccid. He pulled Anna face into his lap. She sucked the flaccid cock while I fucked her from behind.

As soon as Edward seemed okay with it, I started to really fuck Anna's fat, juicy pussy. She moaned and sucked. Edward was in ecstasy. His eyes were glassy. He held her head and kept smashing her tits between his knees.

"Mal is shooting his cum into your wife's juicy pussy. And I love it," Anna practically shouted.

It was broad daylight - early afternoon. Anna was right. I was shooting string after string into her cunt. She clamped down on my hard cock, her spasms matching mine. If any neighbor was watching, it was not hard to tell what was happening.

"We need to move to a more private area," I suggested.

Anna started feeling around, "Oh shit. I dropped my bottom. And where the hell is my top."

I felt around then dove under the water. I found her bottom and helped her put it on. I teased her by sucking on her protruding nipples. Anna just laughed and pushed me away. I saw her top floating nearby. We got her back to acceptability. My shorts were hanging on a post. This was not my first time to strip and skinny dip.

Edward grabbed the pitcher of margaritas and we hurried back to the comfort of a bedroom. We were barely in the door when Anna stripped and jumped into bed. At first, she lay on her back and held the back her thighs, spreading her legs wide and fully exposing her freshly trimmed pussy.

I looked back at Edward. He continued toward the kitchen with the pitcher of margaritas. I dropped to my knees and went right for Anna's clit that was now clear of pubic hair and much more inviting. I sucked it into my mouth and bit it. Anna let out a loud yelp but pushed my face into the thick, slimy goop gushing from her hot pussy.

I was having a hard time breathing with my mouthful of pussy and my nose crammed into the wide-open slit oozing pussy juice. I bit her clit again to get some breathing space. Anna jerked back but hunched that sloppy mess right back into my face. I would pull back for a breath and she would shove my face right back into the same slimy goop.

Edward was now standing behind me, just watching. I could hear him breathing, panting. I was still wearing my bathing trunks. Edward grabbed the waistband and pulled them down below my ass. He cradled my balls. I jerked away from Anna's pussy and looked up. She pursed her lips as if kissing or silencing.

"Please," she said quietly, almost a whisper. "Let Edward put your cock in me."

Not sure I was down for this but I stood and let Edward pull my trunks off. Anna spread her legs in anticipation. I leaned in and got on my knees. My cock was rubbing wet slimy mess between Anna's thighs. Edward fondled my balls. It felt pretty good. He reached around and wrapped the other hand around my throbbing cock. That felt even better.

Edward stroked my cock, rubbing the head against Anna's swollen clitoris. I tried to push it in but Anna pulled back and Edward lifted my cock, letting it rest in her bushy pubes on her fatty mound. He kept cradling my balls then rubbed his thumb against my anus. Oh. That felt good.

I felt Edward's nasty beard brush my back. He continued to massage my hard dick and fondle my balls. Then I realized 'that wasn't his thumb on my asshole!' He had an erection.

Anna chimed in, "Put it in my pussy, Edward. Stick his big hard cock into your wife's sloppy cunt."

I felt Edward's cock flex between my legs. My balls were resting on it. Edward stuck the head of my cock into Anna's juicy pussy and wrapped his hands around my waist. What the hell. With Edward holding on to me, I stuffed my hard dick as far as I could up Anna's pussy. I leaned forward exposing my virgin ass to this horny cocksucker. He poked his moderate cock against my ass. It was going nowhere. His cock was dry and so was my rectum.

"Put it in my pussy, Edward. You need to lubricate it." Anna pushed me back. I was barely out of her pussy when Edward replaced my cock with his fingers. "Your dick, Edward. Put your dick in my pussy."

Edward ignored her, scooping two fingers full of the slimy goop from her pussy he stuck two slick fingers up my ass. I stuck my dick back into Anna's sloppy pussy and Edward continued to finger fuck my ass.

Edward knew what he was doing. He massaged my prostate and I unloaded in Anna's pussy. When she pulled back and slathered a handful of my cum on Edward's hard cock I started to suspect that I was the victim. I let my chest rest on Anna's soft breasts. She grabbed my ass cheeks and spread them. Edward's slick cock entered my virgin ass.

I got hard again. "This isn't so bad," I thought. Anna placed my 'hard again' cock against the entrance to her hot pussy. She had not reached a climax. The pressure of Edward fucking my asshole pushed my cock into her hot, slick pussy. Edward was the motor of this train. He got faster and faster - slamming against my ass harder and harder. Anna moaned with pleasure. Edward moaned. I moaned.

I don't know who came first. We all came. Edward's cum was leaking from my tight asshole. My cum was still buried deep in Anna's pussy. And Anna was laying in a gooey mess.

Edward's long nasty beard was still tickling my back. I had slipped out of Anna and Edward had reached around just to hold my flaccid cock. He was still in me and his cum was leaking down the under side of my balls.

I was exhausted. My full weight was heavy on Anna's small body and big tits. "Let me up you perverts," she giggled.

Edward pulled out of me dragging that hairy mess of a beard across my butt taking a sample of my cum with it. I pushed off Anna. My near-flaccid dick was coated with slime - cum and pussy juice. I rubbed the head and as much cock as possible in the patch of thick, bushy pubic hair that remained on Anna's protruding mound. She wrapped her small hand around it and wiped off a bit more.

I got up and went to their shower without asking. Anna followed and got into the shower with me. Edward went to the kitchen for more margaritas. I was soaping Anna's big boobs when she turned me around with her tits against my back and started to play with my dick.

"I thought he was impotent, Anna."

"He has some problems getting it up. The sight of your big dick was an aphrodisiac. And he took a pill," Anna smiled. "I think he wants you to fuck him in the ass."

"Well," I said, "He sure as hell liked fucking mine. I think you are liking the man to man stuff."

Anna just smiled as Edward opened the glass door and stepped into the extra large shower with us. He was still erect. Mine was getting hard too. Anna kept stroking. Edward stood facing me and touched the head of his hard cock to the head of my 'almost hard' cock. Anna slid her hand along mine and over to Edward's. It was extremely erotic.

Edward stared for a moment at my cock, water dripping from his shaggy beard. He dropped to his knees and took me into his mouth. He pumped my dick with one hand and cradled my balls in the other. Anna continued to press her boobs into my back. She was breathing hard rubbing the hair on her hairy mound against me.

"Suck his big dick, Honey. Let him cum in your mouth. We have all night. Do you want him to plug that huge cock up your ass?"

Edward just grunted and took nearly my entire cock into his mouth.

"Get out and get on the bed. Lube you ass."

Edward did just as he was told. My cock slipped out of his mouth but he continued to look at it. Anna took it in her hand. She stretched it and squeezed it. It was not hard but it was swelling. Edward exited and made a big show of lubing his ass.

Anna put her hands around my neck and pressed her body into mine. She kissed me.

"He's really good to me, Mal. Pamper him. Honest, I was not aware of his sexual preferences. I suspected but was never sure. He likes talking about big dicks. I thought it was for me."

"I'm fine with it, Anna. Actually," I grinned. "I liked it."

Anna giggled and kissed me again, "Me too."

"A good thing, Mal. We can now fuck with his full knowledge. Even with him watching. Will Mary be okay with that?"

"As long as I am honest with her, Anna. We can fuck with her there or here with Edward watching. Or, we can fuck when neither of them is around."

"Edward is waiting."