Good Neighbor Hot Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The soft wet labia wrapped around my wrist and hand. Each time I pulled back her inner labia pulled out. It was if her pussy was turning inside out. Pushing in the inner labia disappeared. "Oh. Oh. I'm cumming. Oh god. So good. More. Keep doing that."

I don't know how long I fist fucked her. She seemed insatiable. She stopped moaning but kept her hands on my forearm, fucking herself with my hand, fisting herself. I did very little. It was all her.

Anna finally slowed. I left my fist in her. She continued to hold my wrist. I pulled back but she chased my fist with her pussy. We stopped. Pussy juice was oozing around my wrist. She finally released my arm. I pulled out. Her pussy stood open. I could look inside. It was pulsing, continuing to ooze pussy juice. I leaned down to lick it but she stopped me.

"No. No. It is so sensitive. Let it cool some." She whispered. Her eyes were closed. She came slowly down from ecstasy.

"Those guys admiring my titties has made me horny. Did you notice how big the two black guys are? And the Hispanic guy is gorgeous."

I was shocked. Was sweet innocent Anna thinking of a gangbang - with blacks?

I wrapped my slick hand around my bone-hard cock and stroked it. My hand was really slick. The juice from Anna's pussy was much thicker and slicker than normal pussy lubricant. And it was a creamy color; more like my own semen.

Anna interrupted that thought when she got on her knees in front of me and wrapped those tiny hands around my hard, slick cock.

"I'll give you a hand job. I want to watch the cum spurt out of that big dick."

I was close to coming when I noticed Dieon walk across the porch and look through the window. There were no curtains on the window facing their house or on the large picture window looking across the lake.

"Dieon is at the door."

"WHAT?!" She screamed.

Anna jumped up and looked for something to cover her naked body. But she was nowhere near the shorts and shirt she had removed. I was impressed with the way she recovered. She met Dieon at the back door. "Yes," she greeted him. "Is there a problem?"

Dieon just stood there, staring at this sexy naked woman who so boldly stared right back at him. "The window over the kitchen sink is fairly new. Should we leave it and refund your money for the new one?"

"No. Replace all the windows."

Dieon just stood there, mesmerized by the boldness of this naked woman.

"Would you like to come in?" Anna smiled.

"I would, but it is after five and I promised to take my pregnant wife out to dinner. The crew left already. I can't make an excuse for being late. Rain Check?" Dieon continued to stare at Anna's huge boobs and hairy pussy.

"Okay." And she turned and walked toward the bathroom.

Dieon made a saluting motion toward me and walked off the porch.

Anna returned from the bathroom and looked at me with honest anger on her face. "This is all your fault. God, I hope he doesn't tell all those other guys."

"Don't kid yourself," I smiled. "You will be getting a heck of a lot more attention when they return. And, a bra is not going to stop them staring." I couldn't help but laugh.

Anna calmed down. After Dieon left she went home for another change of clothes. She returned with a full-length T-shirt and her work shorts. And, she was wearing a bra. She was very upset. Worrying about tomorrow had ruined her sexual appetite. We spent the night together. But it was nothing like previous occasions.

Anna was concerned about her pussy. We were getting ready for bed when she spread her pussy lips and said, "Look at this. Edward is going to know that he didn't stretch my pussy like this."

I started to understand that she might be more concerned about her stretched pussy than what tomorrow might bring. "It will be fine in just an hour or so." I reassured her.

"How do you know? You said you had never done that before."

"I've read all about it on the internet and watching porn videos about fisting. I promise. It will be back to normal really soon. You might even want me to do it again before morning," I grinned.

We lay in bed on our sides. Anna pushed her big butt back into my groin. My dick got hard and found a resting place between her legs. Her pussy was still leaking lubricant. My dick just touched it. She reached down and plugged it into her stretched pussy. It clamped down on me. Stretched or not it wrapped as tightly as usual around my rock hard cock.

I decided to relieve her of worry about her gaping pussy. I pulled back and poked her anus a few times. On the third poke, it broke through her sphincter.

She didn't say a word. She just pushed that big ass back into my groin. We were on our sides. We fucked like that, very slowly and burying my cock completely in her alternate vagina. I came in her ass and she also had a small orgasm. We went to sleep with my dick in her ass. The sheets would need washing in the morning

Even though it was Sunday, the window crew came to work. Anna chose not to meet them. I knew she must be terribly embarrassed. I figured she was procrastinating

"How's your pussy? Have you checked it?"

Anna moved to the edge of the bed, put her hands behind her thighs and lay back with her bushy pussy aimed right at me. "How does it look?"

"Looks edible," I joked. "How does it feel."

"Edible." Anna came right back.

We laughed.

"Are you hungry?" I offered an excuse to delay.

"Let's shower together," she tempted.

I accepted. It was not a sexual shower. We touched and pressed our bodies together. There wasn't much passion as we rubbed our private parts together. We kissed as we toweled each other. Anna fondled my balls. I got erect but was in no hurry to fuck. Anna wrapped her wet hair in a towel and removed the stained sheet from the bed.

I went to the kitchen and started breakfast. Anna was hesitant to get dressed. I could tell she was really dreading facing Dieon and the crew. She ate her breakfast nude with her big beautiful titties resting on the table. Actually, she hardly touched breakfast but did sip some coffee.

The phone interrupted our breakfast. "Did you fuck her brains out?" It was Mary.

I laughed. "I fisted her brains out."

"Really? Wow, I would never have guessed that. Did she like it?"

"Oh yeah, and so did the big black guy from the window crew. Actually, he didn't see the fisting but got to see her naked - giving me a hand job."

Anna grabbed the phone. "Your husband is a real asshole. I am mortified. He hid my underclothes. That crew spent the day gawking at my tits bouncing around with no bra. Mal hid it this morning when he got my clothes off the porch."

I took the phone back. "That was a mistake. I do regret embarrassing Anna. And now, she is avoiding going over to supervise or to check on the window installation. I really do feel bad. Maybe I should go over with her?"

"Don't get me involved in that. I want to hear more about your fist in her pussy." Mary was even more rational, "The lady doth protest too much, me thinks," quoting Shakespeare. "She never wears a bra. Last night was the first time I ever saw any support for those huge mammaries."

"Hmmm," I thought. "You're right. I'll mention that."

"Will you be home soon?"

"No, not until Monday morning. Glad to hear that you have missed me." Mary laughed.

"Okay. I'll try to keep the sheets clean and get some gardening done."

Anna was eyeing me with curiosity. "Mary thinks you are being a bit deceptive. You hardly ever wear a bra."

"You don't know that. I wear one nearly all the time. I just started to relax here at the lake."

"Maybe you should keep doing that. I like it and so does the window crew."

"Ohhhh... you should be ashamed. Do you think I should go over and just display everything for that bunch of horny contractors?"

"Yes!" I was grinning but was serious.

Anna got up in a huff and got dressed - without a bra. I noticed later that she had left her bra and her panties on the bed.

Most of my Sunday was spent mowing the lawn and working in the gardens - both the flower garden and transferring plants to the vegetable garden. I did not see Anna all day. The thought would not leave my mind that she was spending some time in bed with Dieon. She did seem sincerely pissed at me when she left for her house.

I didn't see Dieon and the window crew leave but at around six that evening all the vehicles were gone. Looking closer, I gathered that the window replacement was complete. We were both alone and I had expected Anna to spend the night with me. She had left her bra and panties. Certainly she would retrieve them. It didn't happen.

CHAPTER 4

Mary came home exhausted. Long hours and the high tension of caring for a house full of abused women would negatively affect anyone. It was extremely stressful. There was a place for her to sleep in the shelter but she did not get much sleep. The women there are very needy. And, their children are there as well. It is a very difficult situation.

Mary took a shower and stretched out on the sofa wearing one of my extra long T-shirts. She was putting lotion on her hands and feet when I decided to massage her feet. Mary loved a foot massage. I lifted her feet, spreading her legs and noticed that she had partially shaved her pussy. She noticed me staring.

"Denise suggested I shave the lips. She didn't like the taste left by urine. And, she didn't like getting pubic hair in her mouth. It isn't permanent. I was bored last night. I shaved from the clit down just for something to do. Do you like it?"

I held her right foot. Her left leg was draped over the back of the sofa. I stared longingly at the bare lips. My heartbeat increased. "I won't know until we take a test run." I grinned.

"Not now my love. I just want to relax. Just take a bite and see if it tastes any different." Mary shot right back.

We were disturbed by a knock at the door. It was Anna. She was wearing a different shirt but still no bra. And, her shorts had the wide legs that made them more like a short skirt. She was very quiet. She looked sad. I decided not to question her about last night, why she spent the night alone.

We took our seats on the L-shaped sofa, Anna at one end, Mary on the other and me in the middle. Mary's foot was still resting on the back of the sofa, her freshly shaved pussy exposed.

I picked up the foot on the floor and began massaging. Mary took a deep breath and closed her eyes. The leg that I was massaging blocked Anna's view of her pussy. Mary lifted her T-shirt to expose the red crop on her mound - an intentional tease.

"You shaved your pussy."

"Um Hmmm. Just the juicy part," Mary answered so softly that her exhaustion was evident.

"Mine is too hairy - and dark. Red or blond pubic hair is much more erotic. Yours is a very erotic pussy. Your pubes were thin. Your labia show through. It looks good through that thin layer of hair."

"It's not permanent, yet. My friend Denise knows someone who eliminates body hair - pubes, legs and armpits - permanently. I'm thinking about it. Why don't you try shaving just your labia."

"I'm not sure Edward would approve," Anna mused.

Mary opened her eyes and looked quizzically at Anna.

Anna had pulled her knees up under her chin, her tits pressed against her thighs with her bare feet resting on the sofa cushion and the big-legged shorts exposing a large portion of her ample ass. No pubic hair was visible but she obviously was not wearing panties. She looked so cute, young. I wanted to hug her.

Mary was getting more interested. "Does he prefer thick, smelly pussy hair?"

"I really don't know. He doesn't eat my pussy."

I tried to hide my amazement. In these times I could not imagine a sex life without oral sex. Mary pulled her foot away and sat up.

"Are you serious?" Mary was unable to hold her tongue. "Don't you suck his dick?"

"Sometimes. Edward is a lot older than I am. He is sort of Old School sex. And, he doesn't get an erection as easily as he used to."

Mary glanced at me. I just nodded. We were beginning to get a much clearer picture of our new neighbors.

"Don't misunderstand. I've been married three times. Regretfully, I have not been faithful to any of my husbands. My pussy has been eaten a few times. And, Mal seemed to enjoy eating my hairy pussy. I know I enjoyed it."

Mary's eyes locked onto mine. It wasn't a glare but there was a statement there. I read it as, "she likes you a little too much."

Mary and I do use sex with others to add a bit of excitement to our own sex; but we do not 'get involved.'

I had to redirect the conversation. "Did you get to play with Dieon's dick yesterday?"

Anna smiled, pleased to change the subject. "Yes. And with his brother's dick and with Carlos' dick too.

"My pussy is stretched and sore."

"Stretched?" Mary chimed in. "How big were they?" She was always curious about especially big dicks.

"Not any bigger than Mal but Dieon and his brother entered me at the same time."

"How did that stretch your pussy?" Mary would not let go. "I have done that before."

"They were both in my pussy."

"Oh my god! I've never tried that." Mary was wide-awake now - and turned on. She pulled the foot I was massaging out of my lap and sat up. "Did you suck Carlos while they were fucking your pussy?"

"No. it was different with Carlos. They all fucked me - more than once. I sucked Carlos off. He said my pussy was too loose after fucking Dieon and his brother at the same time. But when he fucked me he was impressed that my pussy clung to his cock."

"Carlos spent the night. We were still fucking at five o'clock this morning. I'm afraid I led him to believe it was more than a one-night stand. He insisted that I take his phone number. I have it in my phone directory. I may call him. Carlos is a really nice guy."

Mary clammed up. Me too. We are not close enough to our new neighbors to get involved in their personal life.

We knew, or understood, that Edward would be arriving around noon. Anna gathered her underclothes and returned home before his arrival. It was the last time she visited for several days. She and Edward worked on their remodel and supervised the hired help.

A strange thing did happen. Dieon showed up with a crew installing tile floors in the game room that the previous owner had built below the deck. I'm not saying there was any hanky panky but the parameters were there.

Several weeks passed before Anna found time off to spend more time at the house. The remodel was amazing; and expensive. We could not believe all the expensive upgrades they were making to a lake house. They added a pier over the lake. It had the same facilities as ours - the one on which Mary, Anna and I had enjoyed a naughty evening.

We understood, of course, that this would be their primary home, much as our smaller house was our primary home. Our Motor Home was actually more expensive than our house.

It was late May and renovation crews were still in and out of the new neighbors' home. Anna arrived in her new BMW on an early Friday afternoon. A crew led by Dieon was doing landscape work. I was still not sure of the relationship between Anna and Dieon. I did notice, however; that Mary had made overtures toward him and his brother - both of whom she understood had big dicks.

I had not seen Dieon's brother in several weeks but Dieon spent a lot of time displaying his shirtless upper body in the hot sun. Mary spent a lot of time admiring it. I wasn't sure if he had fucked my wife but knew that she was interested.

It was another weekend that Mary would be working. I expected to put some finishing touches on my next submission to my erotica publisher. The new neighbors, especially Anna, were the inspiration.

Anna came over in the afternoon and invited us to dinner - supposedly not knowing that Mary was working Friday night and all day Saturday.

"Oh! That's too bad," she grinned.

I knew right then that something was up. Edward would be grilling steaks and they would like a chance to get better acquainted.

I just grinned right back, "I'd be pleased to have some 'get acquainted' time with Edward - and YOU." I put a lot of emphasis on the YOU.

Edward and I had talked on several occasions but nothing detailed. I knew very little about him. I did know that he was in the process of selling a successful business in Houston. He hinted that buying the lake house was an effort to avoid some tax issues.

We gathered on their deck and had a few drinks while Edward grilled the steaks. Anna had told him about our penchant for German wines, especially the Riesling Auslese. She got a little glow on the wine. Edward and I chugged a few beers.

Anna left for a while. I supposed to pee. When she came back she had changed into a short jeans skirt and a snap front western shirt that she tied just below her huge breasts. The material was nearly sheer. Only the pockets kept her nipples from showing through. None of the snaps were snapped. Every time she moved her nipples were exposed. Her ample ass filled the short skirt, raising it even higher on her thighs.

"You look very nice, Hon," Edward grinned. "The cowgirl outfit is quite appropriate. Don't you think so, Mal?"

"Yes. You look great, Anna."

Anna blushed. I wondered just how much of this was her idea. No matter, She was not attempting to hide anything.

We ate dinner and drank a lot more. Anna continued to expose her big breasts. Edward continued to openly admire them. Me too. Anna had a few more glasses of Riesling and her skirt climbed higher. Her pubic hair was exposed, just the patch above her clit. She had trimmed it. Her fat clit had slipped out of the hood, no longer hindered by any pubic hair. Anna had copied Mary's removal of all hair below the mons pubis. The labia were bare and dripping wet. I could see the inner labia peeping through. Anna was hot.

Anna was drunk. Edward noticed too. "I think she's going to be sick. Help me get her to the bathroom."

We helped her up, one on either side. It was not possible to move her without touching a titty. Anna looked at me and said, "That's my boob in your hand."

"It's okay, Hon, Mal is helping me get you to bed."

"Are you both going to fuck me?"

We got her to the bathroom just in time. She didn't make it to the toilet but most of her vomit spewed into the bathtub. Anna fell to her knees and leaned over the tub. Her short skirt slipped completely above her ass. I could see her bare pussy lips.

"I better go, Edward. I think you may have your hands full for the rest of this evening."

Edward just nodded and offered an embarrassed grin.

I was a bit confused by what had happened. Had Edward been behind the blatant display or was he just a willing participant - or neither? Anna getting sick was certainly not the plan. I wondered if they had planned for both of us to fuck Anna? Was her drunken question a clue?

Before going to bed I called Mary. "You won't believe what happened tonight."

"Tell me."

"Anna got drunk and puked. It was very strange. We had dinner and drinks. Anna spent the evening flashing her boobs and pussy. I swear Edward loved it. I think he put her up to it. I'm sure he approved."

"She got drunk, huh? Probably used too much liquid courage preparing to let Edward watch her fuck you."

I felt Mary was exactly right. She usually was.

"Is there a plan for tomorrow?" Mary continued.

"Not yet," I responded.

"Well, you just decided for me. I was asked to work Saturday night and Sunday. I think I will. It will give you more time to have fun with Anna and Edward."

"But don't forget," she continued. "This is my permission to fuck Dieon." Mary laughed loudly.

I was up early. I was a bit hungover but I was up, sipping coffee and adding ideas from last night to a new erotic outline. Despite a mind that was a bit muddled, the outline was coming together quite well. I knew that because it was giving me an erection.