Hidden Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that thought, I slowly rolled over and put my arm around Kim's waist and slowly started stroking her belly, gradually working my way towards her cum-soaked mound. As I predicted, Kim responded positively to my gesture and we engaged in a long passionate kiss as I kneaded her pussy through her damp panties with my hand. Working very slowly and methodically, I ran my fingers over the surface of her panties, tracing the outline of her swollen lips with gentle pressure as I slowly worked my way downward until my fingers encountered the slick coating that covered the skin of her inner thighs. Boldly taking the next step in my little adventure, I slowly slipped my fingers under the elastic band of her panties and reached up into her hot, wet and very slippery pussy.

As would be expected, her cunt felt wetter and looser than I had ever seen it before. As I probed deeper and deeper into her widely stretched vaginal opening with first two and then eventually three fingers, large amounts of slippery cum coated my skin and dripped down onto our bed. To my complete surprise, rather than being repulsed by the sensation, I felt a powerful bolt of lustful energy shoot through my body as I relived seeing that huge cock working in and out of my wife's cunt as Mitch filled her with his cum.

As I continued to finger fuck Kim's cum-filled pussy, I slowly kissed down the side of neck to the swell of her hot chest, taking one of her erect nipples into my mouth and tasting for the first time in my life, the salty residue of another man's precum. To my surprise, the taste of the fluid didn't really repulse me as I continued to suck one and then the other nipple into my mouth. After sucking her sperm coated tits and feeling the wetness of her hot pussy, I couldn't stand it any more and I whipped off my underwear, pulled her panties down and off her legs, and sank the entire 7 inches of my cock into her hot channel in one slow forward thrust. To my surprise, her cunt felt extremely wet and loose but not so terribly loose that it didn't feel good as it lightly gripped the second cock she had inside her that night.

Kim closed her eyes and pushed her bush up forward into me, meeting my every stroke while she probably relived her earlier fling with Mitch in the private confines of her mind. After about 15 minutes of intense thrusting, I emptied my nuts into her waiting womb while I reveled in the thought of my sperm mixing with that deposited by Mitch deep inside her. As I came, Kim closed her eyes and savagely massaged her clit with her left index finger, bringing herself to a very quick earthshaking orgasm while the last of my hot cum jetted into her. Feeling totally spent as well as physically and emotionally exhausted, we collapsed in each other's arms, and rapidly fell into a deep and very satisfying sleep.

Over the next few weeks, I couldn't get the images of my wife's indiscression out of my mind and I found myself thinking about it frequently, keeping me in an almost continuous state of arousal. While Kim never mentioned a thing about what had happened on our couch the night of the party, I suspect that she also frequently relived the event in her hot little mind in that our bedroom activity had suddenly reverted back to a newly wed-like status, often resulting in several consecutive sleepless nights that were filled with multiple episodes of wild sex.

What the hell had gotten into me, I thought to myself, how could seeing my beautiful wife get it on with some other guy have had such a positive impact on my sex life? Even more than that, what was running through her mind when we engaged in all of this hot lustful activity? The torture of wanting to talk about it, but not being able to gradually became a consuming obsession for me. How could I probe into her psyche and open the door that I so desperately wanted to access without letting her know that I was aware of what she had done? What also troubled me was my own growing obsession over what I had seen and the lasting effects it had on me. Was I subconsciously one of those guys I had read about that got off on seeing his wife in the throes of passion with a stranger while he pleasured himself in the closet? Little did I know at the time, in the weeks ahead, I would learn a whole lot more about myself, my wife, my marriage and both of our hidden desires then I ever thought was possible.

The beginning of my sexual adventure that would forever change my life came to me on a Friday night exactly six weeks after the party. After coming home from the firm in a tired and rather washed-out state of mind attributable to my lack of sleep and the stress associated with my growing obsession, Kim adamantly suggested that we go out to dinner. Feeling run down and tired, I initially rejected the idea until she came over to me and looked me right in the eyes with a very serious expression on her face and said, "we need to talk."

Instantly, a bolt of shock and fear shot through my body, she was sexually bored with me and going to tell me she wanted a divorce, I thought to myself, trying to conceal my reaction. With a growing knot in my stomach, I took a quick shower and got dressed, dreading the news that I knew lie just minutes ahead. As we drove into town, Kim chose a nice little quiet restaurant on the West side, a perfect place to discuss serious problems I thought, as we entered and were quickly seated in a dark secluded corner by the hostess. We had no sooner settled in and started into our iced tea when Kim said, "Todd, there is something I need to tell you," as she looked down into her lap and paused as if trying to draw up the words that comprised the final blow.

I sat there in silent anticipation as if frozen by some magical spell, with my heart pounding and my eyes opened wide. After a few seconds of almost tortuous silence, she finally blurted out the words, "Todd I have been unfaithful to you, I have been having sex with someone else over the last few weeks and I don't think I can trust myself not to do it again." Kim had barely finished getting the last word past her lips when I felt a rush of relief course through my body. She wasn't leaving me! I thought to myself, trying to maintain my composure. Not only was she not leaving me, with the exception of the frequency factor, unknown to her, she hadn't told me anything that I didn't already know.

I sat there stunned but in good spirit in that her confession also led me right up to the door in her hot little mind that I had so desperately wanted to open since the night of the party. It was now or never, I thought to myself as I silently tried to put the right words together. After what seemed to be a very prolonged and increasingly uncomfortable period of silence, I finally mustered up the courage and blurted out "I know, I woke up and saw you and Mitch the night of the party," as I looked down at the floor, embarrassed by the next part of my confession, "the funny thing is that I found the whole thing very arousing."

With my pent up confession complete, I felt another wave of relief flow through my body. I had done it, my dark haunting secret was out in the open and I felt like a new man. Once again, a wave of cold silence fell over the table as Kim, obviously shocked by my response tried to digest and make sense out of my confession. With the remnants of shock still on her face, she eventually looked at me and asked, "Do you mean that you don't mind?" "I don't really know" I quickly replied, "what I can tell you however, was that seeing you receive that much pleasure made me hot, I mean real hot, I don't really know why it had that effect on me, but it did," I said, once again feeling a little embarrassed. "Maybe its because I saw you getting what I knew I could never give you."

"Are you saying that its OK with you if I have sex with other guys, she asked in an excited voice as a devilish grin assembled itself on her lovely face. "Yeah, I guess," I replied, "as long as it isn't all the time, and you're willing to tell me about it or better yet, let me watch." At last the complete truth was out, I enjoyed what I had seen and wanted more, a lot more, I was like an addict that needed a fix and the sooner I could see Kim take another huge cock inside her, the better off I would be. With our confessions in the open and our talk about sex leading us both to an elevated state of arousal, neither of us had much of an appetite for food and heatedly left the restaurant without even paying for our drinks.

Feeling that I was still on a roll, I tried to continue our conversation about sex while we drove towards home. I told Kim that I couldn't help but notice the huge size of Mitch's cock and asked her outright what it felt like and if his larger size excited her. Although she blushed and paused for a minute, she eventually told me that all cocks felt different and that the sensation of fullness Mitch's cock gave her was like nothing she had ever experienced before. She also said that like many women, her body simply craved the feel of a different cock every once in a while. Hearing my beautiful wife talk dirty to me like that for the first time made me hot and also gave me an idea.

Without saying a thing, I suddenly exited the road and pulled into the parking lot of a large and attractively lit adult book/toy store, a new frontier for both of us. With my newly discovered sexual desires and freedom, I felt bold and completely uninhibited as we walked up to the store and opened the front door. As we entered our first adult store, Kim nervously asked what I wanted there, very likely thinking that I was just going to pick up a movie or two. She then told me that she had to use the restroom and headed towards the back of the store.

As Kim walked off, I grabbed a basket and headed to the toy section for a few "accessories". If she wanted a different cock every once in the while, the least I could do was to provide her with some readily available toys, I thought to myself as I started to survey the merchandise. Before Kim returned, I had picked out several over-sized dongs and vibrators including a huge realistic model that was marketed as a cast of the late porn star John Holmes's cock and balls that measured nearly a foot long and over 2 ½ inches in diameter, a very large diameter ten inch long strap-on cyberskin sleeve that would fit over my own cock, a red hot jelly thruster vibrator that tapered from 1 ¼ inches to over 2 inches in diameter from tip to base, a funny looking model called "the rabbit" that I had heard was a big time woman pleaser, and several bottles of scented lubricants and massage oils.

Just as I put the last items in the basket and headed to the movie section where my wife undoubtedly thought I would have stayed the whole time, I heard the bathroom door slam. As Kim approached me from behind, I heard her nervously ask, "Did you find anything Hun?" The look of shock and pure excitement on Kim's face when she saw my basket full of erotic toys was worth every cent I spent that night. She was so floored she could barely talk and her face rapidly blushed with girlish embarrassment. While she didn't really talk much in the store, I saw her staring at the items in the basket and could tell that she was very excited about her prospects for the evening. Before our departure, I added three hot triple X videos to basket, paid for the order, and headed home for what I was sure would be some more discussion and hopefully some hot action.

By the time we got home, Kim and I were both, to say the least, hot. Shortly after we entered our house and got comfortable, I lit a few candles, dimmed the lights, unpacked and washed-up all of our new toys, poured us each a glass of Cabernet, put one of new videos in the VCR and nestled against my wife's warm body. The movie was everything the marketing label said it was and more but Kim and I didn't even make it through the first scene before we started into our own little make-out session.

As we broke our first kiss and I turned my head towards the TV screen just in time to see a hot looking blonde slowly taking a huge black cock into her little twat, the memory of the live images I had witnessed in our living room started to come back to haunt me once again. Finally, as I slowly began kissing my way up Kim's neck towards her left ear, I couldn't stand it any more and I whispered, "so what did Mitch's big cock feel like in your pussy?" To my surprise and delight, my wife was quick to provide me a very erotic and detailed answer. "Oh honey," she said "I never felt so full in all my life and the length of him seemed to go on forever." "I couldn't believe how well he could control what he did it," she said. It was almost as if he could sense exactly what I needed and quickly adjusted things to fulfill my every want. "Oh, and when he finally came, she said, pausing briefly as if reliving the moment, "the sensation of all that warm sperm shooting into me was like nothing I had experienced before."

As I looked at Kim's facial expression while she relived the experience, I could tell that the hot memory had turned her on almost as much as her story did me. Wanting to keep things going, I reached over and dropped the big sleeve into a glass of hot water to warm while I continued to seduce my wife. As I kissed my way back down the side of neck, I slowly undid the buttons on her shirt and kissed further down to the swell of her chest while I reached back and undid the clasp of her bra, freeing her perky tits and giving me access to her very erect nipples. I then very slowly and sensuously kissed over each nipple; slowing pulling them into my mouth and letting them slide back out through my lightly clenched teeth while I caressed the tan skin of her belly with my hand.

While I continued to play with her tits, I slowly worked my hand lower and lower on her abdomen, pausing for a second to undo the single button of pants as I went. As my hand entered her silky panties and brushed against the upper boarder of her pubic mound, I snagged the elastic waistband with my thumb and steadily pushed down, slowly pushing her pants and panties down to the level of her knees. Kim needed no further encouragement to wiggle the rest of the way out her clothes, flipping them onto the floor as they passed off of her feet. With my beautiful wife now naked, I gently pulled her down to the edge of the bed and then slid myself down onto the floor, positioning myself on my knees as I went.

Ever so slowly, I began kissing my way up the inner surfaces of her widely spread thighs, slowly working my way towards her treasure while I listened to her breathing quicken in response to my touch. As my cheek brushed against her pubic mound, I reached down and popped the cork from bottle of chocolate-mint scented massage oil and coated my fingers. Very slowly, I worked my lubricated fingers up her inner thighs and onto her pussy, spreading liberal amounts of the sensuous oil as I went. After lightly tracing her swollen lips with my fingers, I slowly swept my left hand up her moistened slit and stopped momentarily to massage her clit before passing them downward and slowly working two of them into her well-lubricated vagina.

As my fingers probed deeper and deeper into my wife's hot tunnel, I eased my tongue between the upper regions of her inner lips, encircling her swollen clit as I went. In an instant, Kim was moaning and grinding her mound into my face. As I dug my face further into her bush and sucked her clit into my mouth, gently grasping it lightly between my teeth and slowly allowing it retract through my loose grip, Kim bucked forward hard and began to shudder in orgasmic ecstasy, pushing my fingers to the hilt into her wet tunnel. "Oh God" she panted as came down from her cloud, "that was awesome."

As Kim slowly returned to earth, I reached down and slipped the huge strap-on sleeve over my cock, fastened the belt around my waist and positioned myself between her widely spread legs, spreading a coat of lubricant over its exterior surface as I got up. The sleeve was unbelievably huge and had a very realistic texture and feel. With my cock tucked inside the base, the diameter of the shaft closely approximated that of an aluminum beverage can. As I came up between my wife's legs, I rubbed the big head and down her slit a few times before I positioned the warm tip at her opening and gently pushed in.

I watched in complete awe and amazement as by wife's cunt lips ballooned out and partially engulfed the big head as it started to enter her hot little tunnel. A gasp of pleasure escaped her lips as the head and a short segment of thick shaft disappear into her and she started to push her self forward, gradually sinking more of the shaft into her canal. With the shaft only about half way in, Kim's body suddenly began to shake uncontrollably as the first of several orgasms erupted inside her. I held still while she shook and bucked forward, driving even more of the big shaft into her.

As Kim once again came down, I slowly resumed my inward adventure and looked down in total amazement as the last few inches of the thickest part of the big phallus slid into her. "Oh god that feels good," she gasped as my nuts seated against her rump and I started to slowly thrust in and out of her. As I worked the big cock in and out of Kim's pussy, I watched in awe as her lips gripped onto the thick shaft as if not wanting to ever let it escape. After a few minutes of full length thrusting, I felt Kim's body tense and her fingernails dig into my back as yet another orgasm welled its way up from the depths of her soul, causing her to moan and gasp in ecstasy as she bucked hard against my pubic bone and growled "fuck me, ram your big cock up my pussy."


Damn, I thought to myself, she has never acted or talked like that before, I loved it, why didn't we try this a long time ago? As Kim once again came down from her orgasmic cloud, she leaned forward with the big phallus still buried to the hilt in her cunt and whispered, "its your turn now, come up here and lay on the bed." Very slowly, I withdrew the glistening phallus from her hot and widely stretched tunnel, slid it off of my hard cock and laid down on my back next to Kim.

Working slowly, Kim kissed her way down my chest and belly, pausing momentarily just short of my stiff cock as she reached for some massage oil. Working her way slowly down ward, Kim sensuously rubbed the oil into the skin of my inner thighs and onto my rock hard shaft and balls. I closed my eyes and waited in anticipation of her touch, fully expecting her to either return the oral favors I had given her, or lower her slick pussy down onto my cock when I heard her say "turn over, I want to massage your back."

Being a person who is always ready for a good back massage, I quickly turned over as Kim proceeded to massage my back like she had never done before, slowly working her way down between my ass cheeks and onto my tightened nut sac. As the massage ended and I turned over, Kim slowly took my stiff shaft into her mouth and started to give me a tongue massage like I have never had before. As she suddenly and unexpectedly allowed my cock to slip out of her mouth, she looked up at me and said in a very sexy voice "I want to make you cum in my mouth." Her words almost made me shoot my wad right there. In all the time we were together, Kim had never given me a blow job and let me cum in her mouth despite all of the times that I hinted about how much I would enjoy it.

As Kim worked more and more of my cock into her hot mouth, she brought one of her hands around and gently squeezed and massaged my tightened balls with her fingers, slowly working her way lower to the bulbous internal base of my cock. As Kim probed and massaged the base of my cock, one of her fingers trailed yet lower and started to work its way into my ass. While at first startled, I couldn't believe the sensation of her finger as it worked its way into me and she started to twist and rhythmically work it in and out of my asshole in search of my engorged prostate.