Hidden Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the next week or so, things between Kim and I became increasingly tense and progressed to the point where we hardly even talked. What did I do wrong, I secretly wondered to myself, not wanting to precipitate a fight by pushing the issue. It wasn't until the evening of the following Thursday that the reality of my situation hit me like a cold slap in the face.

As I returned home from the office, I found the house dark and unusually quiet; where was she I wondered as I drove up. As I entered the house through the front door, a hollow sense of emptiness began to instantly haunt me, something wasn't right, I thought to myself as I began to explore my home. As I made my way back into our bedroom, the answer to my burning question concerning what was on her mind was revealed to me in full detail as I turned on the light and discovered a half empty closet and a hand written Dear John letter.

Kim was gone and apparently had no intention of ever coming back. Knowing that Mitch had to be behind this, I immediately grabbed up the phone and dialed his phone number only to receive a "number is no longer in service message". Not knowing what else to do, I jumped into my truck and drove out to Mitch's place, only to find an empty house with a For Rent sign in the front yard. It turned out that Mitch's dream of being a factory sponsored motocross superstar had materialized for him and that my wife had left me to become one of his roadies. In an instant I felt hurt, unwanted and sick but curiously, at the same time somewhat relieved that she was gone.

The next shock of my life came to me a week after Kim had disappeared. I was back in my office working, trying to get my mind off my problems by single handedly taking on a tough project when the front office called me and asked me to come up immediately. As I entered the office, I was surprised by the presence of a Sheriff's deputy yielding a clipboard. The deputy was there to serve me with a court summons. Kim had filed for a divorce claiming my "abnormal sexual behavior" to be justification for her request. Emotionally confused, embarrassed and pissed off, I took the papers to my attorney's office.

Not wanting to enter into a serious relationship, but desperately needing someone to talk to and hopefully find some female companionship, I signed up for some online personal ad services and just for fun, responded to an enticing ad posted by Denise. After having several email conversations, we agreed to meet, and I have since then become close friends with her and her husband Mark. As we got to know one another better and began to openly discuss our sexual desires and fantasies, I found myself becoming increasingly attracted to her and could sense the development of a sexual tension between us. As it turns out, Mark is in the process of planning another out of town trip and Denise and I secretly have a "date" set for the night of his departure. After talking with her and reading her two recently published stories several times, I can hardly wait to see what she has planned for me!