Hidden Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coppered
coppered
97 Followers

Just as I was getting accustomed to the new sensation and began to enjoy it, a wave of disappointment fell over me as I felt her suddenly withdraw her finger and pull away from my cock as she presumably needed a break to catch her breath. As Kim once again resumed working her oral magic on my cock, putting me well on the road to fulfilling her request, I suddenly felt a warm sensation and the rapid development of intense pressure in my anal opening as Kim pressed the tip of the red jelly thruster vibrator into my ass.

While initially shocked by the sudden sensation, I quickly found the stimulation pleasurable and raised myself slightly to give her better access. As Kim continued to furiously suck and lick my cock, I felt more and more of the big dildo sliding up my ass, slowly stretching me as it went in. The sensation was nothing short of incredible. As Kim advanced the dildo yet further into my ass, she suddenly reached up and turned on the vibration, just as the tip pushed up against my prostate. In an instant I felt a sudden release of warm fluid out of my cock that filled Kim's mouth and spilled out over her lips as a huge load of hot precum shot from my stiff member.

My wife eagerly swallowed the salty fluid as she continued to work on my cock and probe yet further into my ass with the big dildo. As I finally felt the massively widened base of the vibrator contact my as cheeks, Kim assumed a gentle pattern of in and out thrusting as she worked her oral magic on my cock. Within minutes, the dual stimulation sent me over the edge and I felt a wave of cum rising up in my cock, causing me to buck my hips upward uncontrollably as pulse after pulse of hot cum jetted into Kim's waiting mouth, forcing her to swallow several times to keep it from overflowing.

As I came, Kim raised her self up on her knees and swallowed the last of my cum while she slowly withdrew the vibrator from my ass. I couldn't believe how sexy she looked with her skin still flushed and her hair in a mess as she knelt over me with traces of cum on her chin with the dildo in her hand. As I admired her nakedness, I thought about how hot she would look in the same position with another dude's cum dripping out of her hot pussy and running down her sexy legs. Just the mere thought of it made my cock start to stiffen again. Little did I know at that time, my secret little vision was soon to be fulfilled to a level far beyond my wildest dreams.

It was about 10 AM the next day when Kim and I were both awaken from a deep sleep by a ringing telephone. While I usually went out to check some of my sites on Saturday mornings and therefore was usually not at home, with the late night physical activity of the previous day, I decided to take the day off. As my wife reached over and picked up the receiver to take the call, it immediately became apparent to me that it was Mitch on other end.

In an instant, I was up and very much alert, motioning to my wife not to let on that I was there and to make plans to get together with him. "No, he's not here right now," I heard her say to her lover, as she glanced over to me with a confused look on her face. What she said next nearly made my heart jump out of my chest, "He knows about us." "I told him that I've been seeing you and believe it or not, he said he didn't mind and even gave me permission to sleep with you." With that statement I had an instant hard-on. I couldn't believe Kim's willingness to partake in my perverted fantasy. I felt a surge of excitement course through my body and a knot form in my stomach when I came to the sudden realization that I would soon see Mitch fuck my wife again.

As their conversation went on, Kim got bolder and bolder with her probing statements, testing the water to see just how far she could take things. "You probably won't believe this, but Todd said that he was actually turned on by the thought of us being together and said he would like to join in some time." My heart instantly accelerated with excitement as I sat there paralyzed by her bold proposition. I couldn't believe what had just come out of her mouth and from the long pause that followed; my best guess was that Mitch was equally floored.

As stunned as I was by her bold statement, nothing could prepare me for what she said next as I heard her ask in very inquisitive voice "you would?" I nearly came in my pants at the sound of it, Mitch was willing to fuck my wife in front of me and would obviously allow me to join him in the venture. "You know I'm always ready baby" she said next, "I'll see you in a few hours."

As she hung up the phone, Kim looked over at me with a devilish grin and said, "were on, Mitch is coming over this evening, while he thought it was a little weird, he said that he would have no problem letting you watch us and doesn't even mind if you join in providing that you don't have any gay expectations of him." I couldn't believe it; my wife and her "boyfriend" were going to fulfill my wildest fantasy ever and I was finally going to get what I so desperately wanted, to see my beautiful wife get fucked by a well-hung stud. Now all I had to do was get through the rest of the day as I awaited what I was sure would be the night of my life.

It was about 8:30 PM when the late spring sun began setting on the western horizon and the silent anticipation in the house was broken by the sound of a car door slam immediately outside our front door. In an instant, Kim ran to the front door, still wearing her ultra-short athletic shorts and a thin T-shirt. As she met Mitch at the door, Kim almost instantly threw her arms around his broad shoulders and gave him a big sloppy kiss right there in front of me, causing an immediate reaction inside my pants.

"Hello Mitch" I said, reaching out to shake his hand while blushing a little with embarrassment, "how have you been?" As I grew increasingly nervous at the thought of him being there with all of us knowing that he was there to fuck my wife, I shyly looked down at the floor and asked, "Would you like a drink," trying to break the uneasy tension that developed in the room. "Sure" he relied, "I'll have whatever your having."

With that I proceeded to the kitchen and proceeded to mix up a large pitcher of super-potent margaritas, enjoying the momentary seclusion offered by the kitchen walls as I left Mitch and my wife in the living room. Alright, get a grip on yourself and figure out how in the hell can we get this things started, I thought to myself as I headed out of the kitchen and into the living room where Mitch had originally experienced my wife's pussy. As I entered the living room with our drinks, it immediately became obvious that getting started wasn't going to be nearly as awkward as I thought. Kim and Mitch were already sitting very close to one another, engaged in a passionate kiss. As I approached them, I could easily see the erect nipples of Kim's bra-less tits sticking through the thin overlying material of her T-shirt and the light but ominous scent of hot pussy teased my nostrils as I passed by them.

Once again feeling a little uncomfortable, I sat on the opposite side of Kim, falling back slightly as I tried to sit without spilling my over-full glass and instinctively grasping Kim's shoulder as I slipped backwards. With my hand in contact with my wife's back, I slowly began to massage her shoulders, gradually working my hand under her shirt. Kim arched her back in response to my touch as I gently stroked the small of her back, eventually working my way over her ribs to the base of her tits. As I worked my hands downward from her tits and onto her lower body, my wife closed her eyes and let out a deep sigh of pleasure as she felt one of my hands slide down onto her thigh and caress her pussy through her shorts. In an instant, the telltale aroma of hot pussy was evident in the room, causing a raging hard-on to develop in my pants. In very short order, I became so hot that I nearly came in my pants when I heard Kim say in a low sexy voice "lets take this to the bedroom."

With Kim's bold suggestion, Mitch and I both got up from the couch and proceeded to our bedroom door. As I opened the door, I was instantly mesmerized by the smell and sight of the room. From the appearance of the room, it became immediately apparent that Kim really wanted this to happen in that she had very carefully prepared the room for the occasion. The bed was well made and the room dimly illuminated by several scented candles that were strategically placed around the perimeter, yielding a very sensual atmosphere.

As we entered the bedroom, Mitch and Kim immediately engaged in another long passionate kiss while I pressed my body up against her back and resumed massaging her tits through her shirt while I rubbed my hard cock up against her rump. In a smooth single maneuver, I boldly raised the shirt up over Kim's head and arms and dropped it to the floor behind me, leaving her naked from the waist up and exposing her perky tits and erect nipples to her lover. As I dropped the shirt, Kim went right back to making out with Mitch as if nothing had happened while I reached up between her thighs and began kneading her damp mound with my fingers.

As we carried on this way for a few minutes, I very slowly reached out and took a hold of Kim's forearm, guiding her hand to the growing lump in the front of Mitch's pants. Taking my hint, I saw my wife reach up and undo his pants, running her hand down inside, as she fondled and massaged his cock to fully erect status. The sight of my wife's hand in Mitch's pants made me almost loose control of myself as I felt a rush of precum erupt from my rock-hard cock and soak into my underwear.

As we continued with our little game of foreplay, I finally reached up and grasped the waistband of Kim's shorts, pushing them down off of her ass and letting them drop to the floor. Without the slightest bit of hesitation, Kim stepped out of her shorts as she began to remove Mitch's pants. As Mitch graciously finished removing his jeans, I grasped both sides of Kim's panties and removed them in one quick downward sweep. Now totally naked between us, Kim slowly sank to her knees and grasped Mitch's huge cock in her hands, guiding the head to her mouth while I stood behind her. As she proceeded to give Mitch the blowjob of his life, I undid my own pants and flipped my shirt up over my head, exposing my precum-coated cock.

As she continued her blow job, I slowly rubbed the wet head of my cock up and down the back of Kim's neck and shoulders while she cooed in excitement with the head of Mitch's huge member still in her mouth. As Kim released the monster from her mouth to catch her breath, she slowly massaged up and down the length of Mitch's huge fuck pole with her hand as I enviously watched beads of his precum form on the surface of the purplish colored head.

Suddenly, as if not wanting to waste any of precious cum, Kim raised herself off the floor and laid on her back near the edge of the bed, guiding Mitch's cock between her widely spread legs as she went. I stood there and watched in total amazement as the petals of her lips swelled up around and engulfed the massive head and the thick veiny shaft slowly began to disappear inside her. A loud Ahhhhh escaped Kim's lips as she closed her eyes lightly and rotated her hips forward, slowly pulling the entire length of thick shaft deep inside her.

As Mitch started to pump his cock in and out of my wife's pussy, I made my way up to the opposite end of the bed and guided my slippery wet cock to Kim's lips. As if she had been waiting for it, Kim readily accepted my offering and quickly cleaned the residual precum from the head with her tongue as she proceeded to give me a blow job that would make the one she gave the previous look ameteurish. As Mitch pounded away at her pussy, Kim took my cock deeper and deeper into her mouth and throat until for the first time ever, I felt my balls resting on her chin. I couldn't believe the sensation and sight of it; it was to say the least the hottest act I had ever engaged in with her.

As the ferocity of Mitch's thrusting increased, Kim seemed to loose interest in the blowjob and the telltale signs of an impending orgasm became evident within her. Not wanting to get bit in the process, I withdrew my cock from her mouth just as she began to shudder and buck forward in ecstasy, as wave after wave of intense sexual pleasure overtook her body. As Kim came down from her intense rush of pleasure, I motioned for Mitch to change positions.

Almost as if he could read my mind, Mitch slowly withdrew his cock from my wife's cunt and lay on his back next to Kim with his long cock sticking up in the air. Upon looking over at him, Kim quickly got the idea of what I expected and straddled his torso, guiding his thick rod into her pussy as she slowly lowered herself onto him. As Kim slowly sank herself down onto the full length of Mitch's cock, I slipped around back for a good "front row view" of the action.

From my vantage point, I could easily see her widely stretched lips tightly gripping his textured shaft as it slid slowly in and out of her. What I couldn't believe was how much fluid flowed from her gash as it covered his shaft and ran down onto his balls, giving his entire apparatus a glistening appearance. As Kim began to come down hard on Mitch's sopping wet crotch, he reciprocated with powerful upward thrusts, burying his cock balls-deep into her tight cunt with each upstroke. I couldn't believe how hot she looked with that big cock pumping in and out of her pussy.

I felt my balls tighten within me as if ready to explode just watching the live show in front of me. After watching for several more minutes, I couldn't stand it any more, and once again decided to enter into the hot action. As Kim sank down onto Mitch and began to wildly gyrate her hips while she held him at full insertion, I coated my hand with some scented lubricant and worked it into the crack of her ass, slowly pushing my thumb into her tight puckered asshole. While Kim and I had never before engaged in anal sex, she instantly responded to my touch with a load moan of pleasure as my thumb worked its way deeper and deeper into her tight little ass and I began to tease her with short in and out thrusts. "Fuck me" she hissed as she pushed herself even harder onto Mitch, "I want to feel your cock in my ass."

With that invitation, I slowly removed my finger, applied a generous amount of lube to the shaft of my cock, positioned the head of my tool at her opening and pressed inward with gentle but constant pressure. After about a minute, I felt the muscles in my wife's asshole begin to quiver and stretch as my cock entered her back door for the very first time. "Oh God," she gasped loudly at the sensation of her first double penetration experience, spreading her legs wider as if inviting me to push deeper into her. Not wanting to cause her any pain, I maintained a slow but steady rate of insertion until at last, I felt my balls come to rest on her cheeks. As Mitch and I slowly assumed a pattern of in and out thrusting, Kim had a series at least three intense orgasms, one after another, causing her body to shake uncontrollable with the onset of each. While the experience was nothing short of spectacular for all involved, in our original position, Mitch and I had a somewhat limited range of motion.

As I slowly withdrew my cock from Kim's ass, I suggested that they both kneel near the edge of the bed in such a way that Mitch and I could sandwich her between us. As Kim raised her rump off of Mitch's sopping wet pubic mound, his cock emerged from her widened channel with an audible pop, leaving her twat with the momentary sensation of emptiness while they repositioned themselves on the bed. As Mitch once again applied his cock to Kim's wet slit, the whole length seemed to glide into her with ease and was buried to the hilt in a few short seconds. As the two lovers once again ground their pubic mounds together and held still, I positioned the tip of my cock at Kim's back door opening and slowly pushed inside.

Kim was almost instantaneously in ecstasy as the two cocks once again filled her pelvic canal to capacity, triggering yet another intense orgasm. As Mitch and I gradually increased the speed and force of our thrusting, I could feel Mitch's thick cock sliding in and out of Kim's cunt through the thin membrane of tissue that separated us, giving me a massage beyond anything I could ever imagine. Suddenly without warning, I felt a sudden increase in Mitch's thrusting, and could tell that he was close to cumming.

As Mitch thrust himself as deep as he could into Kim's pussy and held still, I could feel the pulsations in his cock as it rhythmically expanded the width of Kim's vagina against the thin wall of tissue that separated our throbbing members. In an instant, I felt sort of a vibration, accompanied by a sudden wave of heat as Mitch's cum erupted deep inside Kim's waiting cunt. The sensation and thought of what was happening instantly put me over the edge and I shot wave after wave of hot cum up Kim's ass, coating the inside of her virgin asshole for the very first time. The warm wet sensation of cum entering her two orifices instantly sent Kim into orgasmic ecstasy and she began to moan and buck wildly against both of us.

As Kim came down from what was probably the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced, Mitch and I slowly withdrew our withering cocks from her two cum-filled holes at the same time. As Mitch got up and started to get dressed, I lay back on the bed and watched my hot little wife as she came down from her cloud. I couldn't believe how sexy Kim looked as she got up from the bed and headed towards the bathroom to clean up.

Her nipples still erect from all the excitement, pointed out ominously from her white perky little tits that boldly contrasted her tan chest and shoulders while her face still bore the deep reddish tan color of her telltale sexual flush. Her sexy inner thighs glistened with her wetness while her dark little bush held onto several incriminating droplets of thick white cum. Down between her legs, drops of cum ran from her two widened holes and dripped onto her tan legs, forming slowly progressive whitish colored trails on her dark skin as they ran downward. I could hardly believe how horny my previously conservative wife had become and how absolutely hot she looked as she got up from her first-ever double penetration fuck. What ever kept us from trying this along time ago, I thought to myself as I relived what had just happened in my mind, secretly wishing that we could do it all over again.

By the time Kim returned from her shower, Mitch, obviously a little embarrassed about what he had just participated in, left and headed home without saying much to either of us. Being tired and feeling totally spent; Kim and I cleaned up a bit, got dressed and headed out to get some good Mexican food at a nearby cantina. Being new comers to the world of three-way sex and a swinging type of lifestyle, neither of us said much about what had just happened although it was obviously on both of our minds.

We ate dinner in almost complete silence while Kim's body language continuously suggested that there was something that she wanted to tell me, something she obviously found difficult to bring up. Despite my many attempts to drag it out of her, she rigidly held onto the secret I knew was just beyond the confines of her lips. What the hell was it, I wondered to myself. Was there some other sexual fantasy she had that Mitch and I didn't fulfill that was so wild she was afraid to bring out in the open? Who could tell, but as the evening went on, it became increasingly obvious to me that she had something on her mind. By the end of the evening, the curiosity associated with not knowing ate at me and began to drive me crazy.

coppered
coppered
97 Followers